Slave Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress had turned off all the lights in the room except for Her bedside light. Tucked under the covers, She was reading intently and did not look up until i had knelt on the floor beside Her. Turning a page and then marking Her place, She said simply, "Stand."

When i had risen to my feet, She laid the book aside and reached over to grab my penis, pulling me closer to the side of the bed. "you have pleased me tonight, boy, and I want you to rest now ... because I expect you to please me even more tomorrow." Pulling on the shaft of my penis, She continued. "Do I need to restrain you so that you won't be tempted to try to pleasure yourself during the night?"

"No, Mistress," i replied, flushing, "Your boy will behave himself, Mistress."

"Good. you will sleep right there ... the carpet is thick and warm, and there is a thin blanket under the bed that you may use should you get chilled. I am going to read for a while, but you have a long day ahead ... and I want you to sleep right now. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," i replied and then lay down as She snapped Her fingers and pointed to the floor beside Her bed.

Exhausted from the long party, the thrill of the exchange, and the use to which Mistress had put me, i quickly drifted off to sleep, while above me, in the dim light of the reading lamp, i heard Mistress quietly turn the pages of Her book.

For the remainder of the weekend, Mistress used me as a domestic servant and on two occasions further stretched my anus. In the morning, She had me fix Her breakfast (fresh black coffee, dry toast, half a grapefruit) and serve Her in bed. After hand feeding me Her leftovers and some selected "goodies" from the refrigerator, She allowed me to shower before fitting me with a butt plug and placing a tiny, frilly black apron around my waist ... suitable to my position as Her maid, She said. For the remainder of the morning and through the early afternoon, while She worked at the computer in Her study, i vacuumed, swept, dusted, did laundry, and cleaned bathrooms and kitchen.

In the evening, She took me out on a "date". Dressed in the vanilla clothes of Her sub (which fit me rather well), i looked "normal" ... although the absence of any undergarments (save the garter belt, which i feared might be visible when i sat), my trussed up penis and testes (which kept me in state of semi-erection), and the larger "evening wear" butt plug She pushed inside me made me feel quite conspicuous. She, too, looked "normal" in casual jeans and silk top. A more practiced eye, however, would have noticed that W/we were not a "normal" couple ... the way i kept my eyes lowered; the attention i paid to opening doors, caring for chairs, etc; the fact that i spoke only when She addressed me; at the Thai restaurant, the manner in which She ordered dinner for the both of us; the deference with which i addressed Her ("Ma'am" replacing "Mistress" in public, She informed me). After dinner, She took me to a movie ... a showing of a 1950s classic. The arts cinema was dark and W/we were among the handful of patrons watching this screening. Seating U/us in a dark corner in the back, after the lights went down and musical score came up, Mistress leaned over a told me to unzip and pull out "Her toy". For the entire length of the film, She then proceeded to tease and torment my penis ... reminding me not to "dare cum" and periodically making me lick my pre-cum from Her fingers.

Back at Her house, She told me how pleased She was with my public behavior, then took me again with Her dildo ... this time with me lying on my back (ankles cuffed and tied to the bedposts) and Her "on top" ... a position W/we reprised the next morning, that time with a significantly thicker dildo, which Mistress assured me i was "ready for".

After lounging around the house most of Sunday morning, in the early afternoon, Mistress told me to put on the outfit i had worn last night ... this time sans the garter belt, butt plug, and genital trussing ... W/we were going to brunch before She returned me to my Owner. At a local bakery/caf‚ (where, again, She ordered and i demurred), W/we both enjoyed fresh croissants, fruit salad, and caf‚ au lait. After a good while (during which Mistress read the paper thoroughly and i watched the "normal" couples come and go), Mistress rose, said simply, "It's time," and motioned for me to go to the car while She paid the bill.

She drove U/us downtown into one of the gentrified shopping areas, parking in the small lot attached to a rival fetish boutique. i noticed that the lot was surprisingly full for a lazy Sunday and that my Owner's car was among those parked there.

Placing Her hand under my chin and lifting my head slightly, Mistress looked into my eyes. "I have had a good time with you this weekend, cullen ... you have performed well and pleased me. I hope that you might sometime serve me again."

Swallowing and blushing, i replied softly. "Thank You, Mistress. Serving You has been an honor, Mistress."

"It's 'Ma'am' again, cullen ... just 'Ma'am.'"

"Yes, Ma'am," i answered.

Inside the boutique, a group of Dommes chatted, sipped coffee, and collected Their property. Released by Mistress Lisa when W/we entered the building, i went immediately to my Owner, knelt before Her, kissed Her feet, and greeted Her as "Mistress." Across the room, i noticed Mistress Lisa being greeted in similar fashion by a handsome, blonde sub.

Petting my head affectionately, Mistress said, "I certainly hope you served well, cullen."

"Yes, Mistress, i believe i did."

"Wonderful, I want you to tell me all about your weekend on the drive home."

O/our brief conversation was interrupted by one of the Women i knew to be an owner of the boutique. "Are you ready, Tamara?" She asked my Mistress.

"Yes, Andrea, I am. cullen, come with Us."

Mistress Andrea led U/us into one of the boutique's back rooms, which was set up for tattooing. Mistress told me to take off my pants and climb up onto the tattooing table. As Mistress Andrea prepared the appropriate needles, Mistress explained to me that the Dommes wanted to keep a record of which slaves were leant to which Mistresses ... and that they did so by tattooing the Dommes' initials in a circle around the male's upper thigh (i had, in fact, seen such patterns on subs before ... but had not known then what they signified). Mistress told me that Mistress Lisa's initials ("LMC") would be the first to grace the virginal skin of my thigh, but that She expected me to display many more in the coming months ... just as Her initials would decorate the thighs of a number of other subs in the coming months.