Slave Fantasy

Story Info
She explores a dominatrix fantasy with her boyfriend.
1.8k words
4.11
48.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a confession to make. I sometimes fantasize about dominating a man, sexually. Being in complete control. Making him my sexual slave. Making him do anything I want him to do, solely for my own pleasure.

I would do anything you want me to do.

Would you really? Would you wear leather pants for me, and a collar around your neck? And let me whip your naked back with a soft leather whip, trusting me not to hurt you too much, but just enough to punish you, with the promise that once you take your punishment I'll reward you by letting you lick my pussy until I cum?

Absolutely, anything you say.

What a good response, slave. I am going to test you though, see just how far you are willing to go. Would you like to enter my dungeon with me? Think about your answer first. Once you enter, you are mine to do with as I will.

I will go anywhere you tell me to, Mistress.

Excellent. What a good slave. Now lie down on this soft pallet on the floor, and raise your arms above your head, so that I can chain your wrists to the wall. I want your hands and arms out of reach, and you flat on your back, so that I can straddle your face and make you lick my pussy.

It would be my pleasure.

You look so good, lying on your back like that. It gives me a thrill to see such a big, strong man, shackled on his back and at my mercy. I have to peel these leather pants off of you ... your dick is relieved to be free of them. It's so hard, I know it must have been torturing you to have it confined in these leather pants while you've been so aroused, hmmm?

I would do anything for you, no matter how much it tortures me.

I love looking at your dick, long and hard with arousal, standing up straight against your abdomen, twitching for me, begging for my touch. I would love to take it into my mouth, to suck it deep, feel the head touch the back of my throat, suck it until I feel the warm gush of cum releasing into my mouth ... but you will have to live only with the fantasies of that right now, because tonight is all about me, my body, my pleasure ... and tonight, your mouth will be on me.

Anything to please you.

Naked, I straddle your face, my pussy hovering above your mouth. Lick my clit, I order you; I want to feel your tongue flat against it, giving it long, slow licks. Then when you've made my already aroused pussy even wetter, I want you to shove your tongue inside me, reaching as far inside as you can. I want you to taste me, drink from my pussy, and then fuck it with your tongue, like you'll be fucking me with your cock tonight.

Anything to please you. Your pussy tastes so good, I hope my tongue feels good inside you.

Your tongue feels warm and wet and erotic. See how hard my nipples are? That's how good it feels. Too bad your hands are chained down ... I'll have to caress and squeeze my breasts and pinch and pull and twist my nipples myself. You may watch, while you continue to lick and fuck my pussy with your tongue.

Watching you touch yourself while I lick your pussy is making my cock swell even more than I thought it could. It's all I can do not to cum while I taste you.

I love watching your tortured cock grow hard and thick, pleading for attention. I'm going to make you lick my pussy as long as you can, as I watch your cock get redder and redder, swollen until you think you could cum without a single touch, just from seeing my naked body straddled and writhing over your face while you pleasure me.

Anything to please you. All I want is for you to cum as much as you want.

I'm close, so close. When you wrap your lips around my clit and suck on it hard, it almost pushes me over the edge. But I do not want my release yet ...

I slide my naked body down yours, leaving a wet trail from my pussy on your chin and chest and stomach, until I come to a rest over your magnificent cock. You must lie perfectly still while I rub my bare, wet pussy up and down the long length of your cock. You may not thrust your pelvis, you may not do anything to take your own pleasure ... you must lie still and let me have mine, no matter how insane with lust and the need to cum it makes you feel.

What happens if I move or thrust?

I will rise and pull my pussy away from the reach of your cock, depriving you of that sensual contact, and refuse any touch of any kind until you lie still again.

In that case, I will do as you tell me.

Sweet, submissive, eager slave: your obedience will be rewarded. I wrap my fingers around the base of your cock, point it up in the air, line it up with my body, and sink down until my pussy makes contact with the head of your cock. I'll torture us both more by refusing to let you inside though; I'll just grind my pelvis so that my pussy rubs over your straining head in light, wet, hot circles ... and then finally, finally, when you think you can stand it no more, I will come down on you hard, taking your cock in fully, the breadth of it stretching the walls of my pussy.

My pussy clenches your cock tight, contracts and spasms, adjusting to the invasion. And then I press down even more, until your balls are pressed up against my ass, and your dick is pushed in as far as I can take it.

Your pussy feels incredible on my cock. and I want nothing more than for you to use my hard cock to cum as much as you want. Use me, please.

Your giving response is again rewarded. I roll and grind my pelvis against yours, while your cock is fully seated inside me. I love the raspy feel of your pubic hair against my bare clit as it rubs against your flesh. But I need to ride ... I need to bounce up and down on top of you, pulling my bent legs in close to grip your sides and hold you tight between my thighs ... I want to feel your eyes on my breasts as they bounce and sway ... I want to do this until you groan and beg for the release of the chains from your wrists so that you may touch me with your hands...

As you wish. If you free my hands I promise to use them only as your direct me. I would love to have your breasts in my hands, helping you to your orgasm.

Your begging pleases me. I unclasp the chains from your wrists, and instruct you to place them on my breasts. I cover your hands with mine, urging you to squeeze them, harder, rub them, push hard against them and move your hands in circles, while I ride your cock hard ... pinch my nipples ... yes, that's good ... harder ... I'm so close ... you cannot cum until I tell you to, until I cum first .... I shove your hands away, lean down and press my chest against yours, and rub my breasts against your chest, feeling the rasp of your chest hair against my sensitive nipples ...

Now fuck me hard, I tell you; hold onto my hips, hard, and thrust up against me ....suck my nipples ... suck them harder, as I grind my breasts in circles against your face, as I ride your cock with my pussy ...

As you wish. Nothing would please me more. I grab your hips and thrust my cock hard into you, over and over. It's a hard thrust, almost violent. I suck your nipples into my mouth and caress them with my tongue. Your pussy feels so good on my cock. Your wetness is incredible. I want to make you cum.

You thrust one hand between our pelvises, and rub my clit with your thumb, driving me closer and closer to the edge ... Oh, God, I love having my nipples sucked hard while your cock thrusts deep and fast inside me ...

I will suck harder, bite your nipples, nip them with my teeth and lave them with my tongue, while my hips drive my cock deep and fast into you ... anything to make you cum ...

I moan and cry, cry for more, fucking back against you, and I feel more orgasm approaching ... the walls of my pussy clench tight against your dick as I get close .... You shove one hand between where our bodies are joined, grab my clit between your finger and thumb, and squeeze hard and rub, and I fly away ... my orgasm grabs me, and I scream in ecstasy as you continue to fuck me ....

I am so happy I could make you cum. That's all I want, to please you.

I order you to cum too, to release deep inside me, and you pull my hips down hard against your pelvis and hold me still as you shoot your cum over and over and over again deep in my pussy ... I feel it filling me up, warm and powerful and intoxicating, and my own orgasm continues ....

I am so happy you let me cum. It felt so good, and I am glad you enjoyed feeling my cum. Anything to please you.

You have made me happy indeed, slave. You have pleased me well. Well enough that I may come back and visit you again soon.

Mistress, this may be out of line, but may I make a request?

That is not appropriate, but ... since you have pleased me so well ... what is it, slave?

Well, mistress...this may sound weird, but as your slave, would it please you to piss on me? Because I would be happy to let you...

Oh, my slave, you please me to no end. Yes, I shall grant your request.

Your cock is still embedded inside me, I can feel it beginning to soften after your orgasm ...

I let go a stream of piss, it flows all over your pelvis ... it feels so good against my still tingling clit ... ahhh, yes, slave, you give me such pleasure with your submission ....

Thank you....I look forward to the next time you use me.