Slave Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Black woman lets white lover know her fantasy.
3.3k words
4.42
128.2k
100

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,051 Followers

He had never been with a black woman before, nor had she ever crossed the racial line . . . until now.

Sitting in the stiff backed chairs, a bottle of wine and two glasses on the little table, they made small talk while waiting for the motel room's air conditioner to clear the staleness. They had spent the evening dancing, their bodies pressing into each others as they swayed to the gentle rhythm of the slow songs, growing sweaty as they moved to the fast ones. They had come to the motel on her insistence and although he didn't understand why they couldn't just go back to his place he didn't argue with her.

He didn't argue because she was beautiful . . . gorgeous. An actual ebony goddess. And he wanted her. Although she always looked good, she looked exceptionally hot tonight. She wore a short, tight dress, one that clung to and followed every curve of her wonderful body. The hem reached halfway down her thighs and it had a curved, low cut top that exposed the smooth tops of her breast. Her nipples could be seen starting to poke out at the front of those soft mounds.

While the AC blew the room's stale air away they sat with their chairs close, mumbling silly, unimportant things with occasional interruptions by their lips brushing against one another's. Eventually one of those brief interruptions turned into a long, slow kiss with their lips parting to allow their tongues access across the borders. Her hands were on his legs, resting lightly atop his thighs, and her fingers lightly scratched at his pants. His own hands were raised, one cupping the side of her face, the other holding her arm. The kiss lingered on and on, neither of them in a hurry to break the connection, their bodies growing ever warmer. He left his eyes open slightly, admiring her beautiful features, the glow emanating from her face. When they did eventually separate and he looked into her eyes he saw a desire in the brown orbs, a hunger that was building inside of her.

"I think the AC's done its job," he whispered.

"Mm-hmm," she agreed, her face radiating a false innocence. "But it still seems hot in here."

They stood up then and she kind of pushed her chair back away from her. They embraced, their arms slipping around each other and squeezing their bodies together as their lips met and their tongues delved into the other's mouth again. Her hands slid up to rest upon his shoulders while his caressed her back. Her breasts were smashed against him, her body folding in and pressing hard. One of his hands slid down to cup her ass cheek, his fingers gripping the soft flesh beneath her dress. Applying pressure there he pushed her into him harder, ground his crotch against her. Inside his pants his cock throbbed, blood rushing to it as it grew. She felt this and pressed herself against it firmer, lifting herself slightly on her toes and rubbing her body against the growing member.

"Mmmmmm," she murmured.

The sound of it made his cock twitch even more, caused it to jump as a surge of blood was driven into it.

"Mmmmmmmm," she murmured again as she felt the reaction against her.

The evening of dancing, with their bodies grinding against each other, had already ignited a fire within her loins. She felt herself growing hotter as they kissed, as their bodies rubbed together now. They continued to kiss for several minutes, their lips parting for a moment then pressing together again. Their tongues swirled over and around each other. His one hand massaged her back, caressed the lower portion of it, while his other cupped and squeezed her ass. Her fingers dug slightly into his shoulders, scratching lightly at his shirt. Her breathing grew shallower and her lips pressed against his with more hunger, her tongue dove and swirled faster.

Then her hands slid down from his shoulders to his chest where they undid a couple of his shirt buttons before slipping inside. Her nails tickled his skin as her fingers played across his chest. Their lower bodies continued grinding into one another. Her hips rolled in small circles as she ground and humped her body at his crotch. His cock responded appropriately, growing harder within its confines until it ached within the cramped quarters.

"Mmmmmm," she murmured.

"Mmmm," he agreed.

Still they kissed, their lips and tongues meeting, slithering, pressing. Her breathing grew shallower, heavier. Her fingers undid more of his shirt buttons, her upper body pulling away so that she could open it until only the one tucked into his pants remained attached. Her hands ran up and down his chest and stomach, her nails scratching lightly across his skin. Releasing her ass cheeks he slid his hands up her back to reach for the dress' zipper. Instantly she pulled her mouth away from his, breaking their kiss, to look up at him with a mischievous little grin.

"Uh-uh," she said, one hand reaching back to stop him. "Not yet."

He looked into her eyes, into her dark rushing orbs filled with passion, desire, lust and something else. He couldn't tell what that something else was but he knew it was there. Unwilling to spoil what was happening he quickly shrugged acceptance and dropped his hands back down, both of them filling themselves with her ass now. Gripping the round orbs of dress-covered flesh he pushed their bodies together again as her hands once more returned to his chest and their lips met again.

"Mmmmmmmm," she murmured as their tongues swirled, their bodies ground.

Minutes later her hands started working at his belt and the button to his pants. She had to pull her body away from him to undo it all and both of them felt a sense of loss as they were forced to stop grinding against one another. While they still kissed, their tongues swirling and diving, she managed to completely undo his pants and tug the shirt tail out, undoing the last button and leaving it hanging open. She then reached down inside his shorts and wrapped her dark little fingers around his hardening cock, giving it a gentle squeeze as she did.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned.

Her tongue drove heavily against his and a shiver raced through her body causing her to shake slightly. Holding onto his rod, now freer within the loosened confines and able to grow harder, she squeezed and tugged on it with her delicate fingers. She moaned into his mouth as she felt blood pumping into the cock, felt it growing harder in her grasp.

Passion washed through her body as she squeezed and pulled at the growing cock. The fires within her loins grew hotter, burned higher. She felt her body tingling with anticipation, felt her nerves quivering as they were touched by the fingers of her lust.

Because of their new position, with light and air between them, he could no longer hold onto her ass and had instead wrapped his hands onto her waist. His fingers held onto her tightly, gently gripping her and using her to help him maintain his balance as his lust coursed through his body and made his legs shaky. Their deep, wet kiss ended and she pressed her lips to his again in one more long, hard kiss, but without tongue this time. She then pulled away completely as her eyes trailed down across his torso and to the shorts into which her hand disappeared. As she eyed the cock she held she mewed in her throat and her tongue flickered out to lick her lips.

He stood there looking down at her, a clear view of her cleavage being given to him. The brown swells were held tightly within her dress, the tops tantalizingly displayed. He watched them rise and fall with her heavy breaths. At the front her nipples were now fully outlined against the dress' material.

While they stood there for a minute then, her squeezing and tugging gently on his cock, she leaned in a couple times and brushed her lips across his chest, tantalizing breaths of sensitivity against his skin.

Her breathing grew shallower, her chest rising heavier. A couple of times she glanced up at his face but her eyes quickly diverted themselves. She gave the impression of someone unable to make any real contact while having an internal argument with themselves. As she continued to stroke his now near erect cock, his lust boiling inside of him, he started to worry that she was having second thoughts. That she was going to back out.

But when she did manage to make and hold eye contact a moment later he saw no retreat in them, only a raging lust. She had a hungry, sultry look on her face as she stood there in her skimpy dress, the tops of her breasts displayed, her hard nipples protruding. Her hand stroked his cock. She breathed heavily, nearly panting.

"Am . . ." she whispered quietly, her voice shaky. "Am . . . Am I . . . dirty?"

His cock nearly leapt out of his shorts as her words slipped past her lips and into his ears. Staring into her eyes he knew it was not a real question, but really a request. She had certain needs, certain desires and she was letting them be known.

"Yes," he grinned happily. "You are dirty. You're a dirty little slut."

He quickly slid one hand up to cup her head, his fingers wrapping around the back and his thumb slipping across her cheek to the edge of her lips.

"You're a dirty little whore," he said.

Then he jerked her head forward and planted his lips hard against hers, driving, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm," she whimpered, her hand tightening around his throbbing cock. "Mmmmmmmmmm."

His words added more fuel to the fire of her lust, fanned the flames of desire coursing through her veins. The feel of his roughness, the forceful kiss he was giving her made her feel weak, almost helpless, and her body reacted to the sensation.

The kiss, long and forceful, ended when he jerked her head back to stare down at her. Her eyes now blazed with the lust of her body. Short, heated gasps of air panted through open lips. A moment later he applied pressure to her shoulder, pushing her downward.

"Now suck my cock, slut," He growled, forcing her to her knees. "Fuck me with your mouth."

Without hesitation she dropped, her hands grabbing at his pants and shorts to pull them down with her. His cock sprung free almost as she fell to eye level with it and a heated murmur came from her throat. Her eyes became riveted on the stiff pole of flesh pointing at her face. Her fingers once more wrapped themselves around it and she stroked it while her tongue rolled across her lips.

But still she did not move to engulf it, did not lean forward to wrap her dark lips around the white shaft of cock. Instead she raised her eyes to meet his, looking at him with burning hunger as soft murmurs and shivering whimpers rolled past her parted lips.

"You . . . You should sit down . . ." she whispered with a quiet but self-assured and knowing tone.

While she continued to look into his eyes for a moment she stroked his cock, the contrast of their skin colors glaring even in the dimly lit room. Then her voice changed back to the weak, demure and husky voice she had used only moments ago to let him know her desires.

". . . Master," she sighed.

The sound of it, the heated passion and simple surrender of her voice, caused his knees to quake. If he had been holding any doubts about his need to take her advise it rapidly vanished from his mind. He readily moved to do as she said, placing his ass toward the edge of the chair he'd been sitting in before, and leaned back.

For only a brief moment her lips spread in an understanding smile then her eyes once again dropped to the cock she was stroking and her expression again became filled with lust.

His own lust was raging within him and he reached out to place both his hands on the back of her head. He watched her lick her lips once more before shoving her face toward his crotch and the throbbing cock in her hand.

"I said suck it, slave," he demanded.

Her mouth quickly descending toward the throbbing member and her lips became wrapped the head as she began to suck on it. Her lips steadily slid down the length of it, slowly engulfing it until her face was literally buried in his crotch and his entire cock was buried within her throat.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm," she murmured. "Mmmmm-Mmmmmmmmmmmmm."

"Oohhh God yes, slave," he sighed happily.

She kept him deep inside her for a moment then slowly pulled back until only the head of his cock remained in her mouth. Her fingers once more wrapped themselves around the shaft, squeezing and tugging at the base of it and she sucked deeply on the head, her tongue rolling across it. Then she slid her lips forward, swirling her tongue across his cock as she fed herself a few inches of it.

Looking up at him, her brown orbs smoldering with heat, she then began to slide her lips up and down along his shaft while sucking and rolling her tongue.

"Yessss, suck it," he hissed. "Suck my cock, slave. Fuck me with your mouth, with your black mouth."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she whimpered as her dark lips slid back and forth over his white cock. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm."

Before her eyes dropped and closed they glowed with the growing heat that sucking his cock was fueling inside her body. The fingers gripping the base of his cock grew tighter, their tugging and squeezing harder as his precum assaulted her taste buds.

"Yes, suck it," he growled, his hands growing heavier on her head. "Suck my cock slave. Fuck me with your mouth. Fuck me with your mouth, slave. Suck it."

She pumped her face back and forth, sliding her lips along his cock, fucking him with her mouth as he ordered. She sucked harder and harder, her tongue washing across his flesh.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm," she whimpered and mewed.

After several more bobbings of her face she once again opened her eyes to look up at him as her lips slowly descended down along the entire length. Her fingers slipped out of the way as she engulfed his whole cock inside her throat and held it there while working her throat muscles and clenching the throbbing member.

"Oh God yes, suck your master's cock," he groaned. "Suck your master's cock, slave."

"Mmmmm-mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned then, the vibrations running along his shaft being held in her throat.

Between her legs she felt herself growing damp, felt her juices flowing within her pussy as the feel and taste of his cock fueled her desire. She listened to his words and they stoked the burning heat of her need. She felt her clit throb, felt it pushing out from beneath its hood and starting to press against her panties.

A moment later when she pulled back and replaced her fingers around the base of his cock while returning to the rhythmic fucking of him with her mouth his hips started to rock into her face. Bouncing lightly against the chair he worked to match her rhythm until together they were steadily fucking her mouth with his hard cock. Her lips slid back and forth along the shaft, pumping and pulling along it. She grabbed at his thigh with her other hand, her fingers gripping, her nails scratching slightly.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm," she whimpered as she tasted more precum, felt his shaft growing more rigid between her lips.

"Suck it, suck my cock you dirty slut. Suck your master's cock. Suck it, suck it." He groaned watching his white cock appearing and disappearing within her dark lips.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm," she whimpered, her lips sliding faster, her suction increasing.

"Yea, fuck me with your black mouth, slave. You little slut," he grunted, his hips rocking with her. "Feel me fucking you with my cock. Fucking your black mouth with my white cock, slave."

His hands tried gripping her hair, tried to hold her still so he could literally fuck her mouth with the fever inside him. But her own lust was raging fiercely and her bobbing head easily matched his rocking hips.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm," she whimpering again and again. "Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm."

She sucked harder, deeper on his cock, pulled at it with her mouth as she fucked him back.

"Yes, suck it bitch. You like it, you like sucking my cock. Sucking my hard, white cock. Sucking your master's cock. Suck it slave. Fuck me with your black mouth."

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm."

Together their rhythm was building, their separate body parts pumping at each other with increasing speed.

He now understood what she'd meant when she'd told him to sit down. Her mouth was amazing, she was sucking his cock with a power that made his knees weak even though he wasn't standing.

His white cock slid back and forth as she pushed and pulled her dark lips along it, sucking it, licking it. Her fingers wrapped around the very base squeezed and tugged.

"Oh God yes, suck it, slave. Suck your master's cock. Suck my white cock you black little slut."

He felt his balls starting to boil, felt his climax nearing its explosion.

"I'm gonna cum, whore," he groaned. "I'm gonna cum in your dirty little mouth. Suck my cock. Swallow your master's cum."

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmmmmm," she whimpered, her suction increasing even more upon the throbbing cock in her mouth. "Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm. Mmmmmmm."

"Oh yes, suck it slave. Suck it like the dirty slut you are."

His hips jumped, jerked spastically for a moment then his entire body tensed. Kneeling before him, her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft, she also froze. She sucked deep and hard on his cock while her fingers jerked at its base.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned as the throbbing cock jumped inside her mouth and unleashed the first spray of warm semen.

"Oh yes," he groaned. "Swallow it. Swallow my cum, slave."

Inside her mouth his cock twitched then jerked, sprayed his cum for her to swallow. And she did. She gulped and swallowed it all, murmuring lustfully as she did.

Even after the last of his load pumped from his twitching cock she continued to suckle on it. She slowly pumped her face back and forth along it several times too, rolling her tongue up and over, down and around the softening flesh. Although it did lose some of its hardness, somehow her actions, the technique of her warm, wet mouth and slithering tongue, kept it semi-erect.

When she did pull her lips away, her delicate fingers continued to stroke the fleshy pole as she looked up at him. Her expression hung heavy with the passion in her body. Her eyes smoldered hotly from beneath heavy lids. Her lips hung partially open and she breathed with a lust induced shallowness.

"Did I do good?" She asked softly. "Did I make my master happy?"

"Yesss," he sighed, unable to keep the grin from parting his face. "Yes you did."

She continued to stroke his cock, squeezing it and pulling it with her fingers, making sure the member didn't loose anymore of its rigidity.

"Am I a good slave girl? Am I a good little slave for her master?"

"Yes. Yes you are."

"Are you still going to fuck your slave girl? Are you still going to put your white cock in my hot, black pussy?"

Within her grasp his cock jumped as he looked down at her kneeling there asking him these things.

"Yes. Yes I am going to fuck you. I'm gonna have my way with my little slave. My hot little slave."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm," she sighed.

Continued...

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,051 Followers