Slave for a Day Pt. 01

Story Info
Girlfriend regrets agreeing to bet.
766 words
3.83
24.4k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

Lisa and I have been together for a couple of years now and have a lot in common, especially football. The problem we have is that we both support rival teams so when they are playing each other there is always that little bit of rivalry added to it.

Tonight both teams are playing each other and we have always joked about having a bet together on the game so I thought I would try my luck this time.

"How about we make the game more interesting tonight and have a little wager on it?" I ask her. She looks intrigued by this and asks what I had in mind. "How about the loser has to be the other person's slave for a day, no questions asked?"

"I'm not so sure about that Mark, I don't like the last part about no questions asked. I know you like to get a bit freaky." She was right, I have asked her before if she would like to spice things up a bit but she has always been a bit sceptical about it.

"Come on Lisa, if you are that confident in your team, you shouldn't have to worry about that. Just imagine the things you can get me doing for you!"

I can see her thinking about this for a few seconds and she agrees to it.

We sit down to watch the game, both getting very intense knowing the consequences of the final score. The game is 1-1 and is heading for a draw which would cancel out the bet when my team scores in the last minute. Her head drops as the realisation hits her. I look at her with a smile on my face. "That loss must really hurt now you know what's about to happen. Let's get started then! Remember, this is no questions asked." I can see slight panic in her eyes as I keep reiterating this.

"So how about we start with something you enjoy, I want you to suck me off but don't try and make me cum quickly like normal. I want to really enjoy this." She gives me a cheeky angry look as she drops to her knees between my legs, undoing my jeans and releasing my already rock hard thick 8 inch cock. She starts stroking it as she licks up and down the sides. The feel of her hand gripping my pulsing cock fees amazing. She keeps stroking me as she goes down further and takes a ball in her mouth. She sucks on it like her life depends on it while vigorously wanking me off. She then takes my whole length in her mouth, deep throating me as I place my hands on her cheeks and begin to face fuck her. She starts to struggle to breath and looks up at me pleading me to stop but I ignore her pleas as I shove my cock to the back of her throat, gagging her. I push all the way and hold her head so her nose is nuzzled into my pubes. I can feel her really gagging now, her eyes watering.

I have always wanted to do this to her but she has always said no because of her gag reflex. Now she has no choice but to accept it. I can feel myself getting close and I know she is expecting me to shoot my load down her throat but without warning I pull out and release my load all over her face, hitting her eyes as she didn't expect it. She looks a picture as streams of cum hit her. To say she is shocked is an understatement. Her make up smeared, eyes watering, face covered in cum.

I quickly grab my phone and start snapping pics of her looking like this. "What are you doing Mark, stop taking pictures." She says trying to gain her composure.

"I told you this was no questions asked!" I snap back at her. "Now clean yourself up, we are done...for now."

She gets up and walks over to the bathroom swearing under her breath. She is in there a while cleaning herself off. I smile to myself thinking of what else I can do over the next day when she comes back out al cleaned up. "I'm going to bed" is all she says, or even a kiss goodnight. "Get some sleep, you will be calling in sick to work tomorrow. We have a big day planned together. She huffs and slams the door behind her. "This is going to be fun" I think to myself.

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers