Slave for a Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch, we head out and do some shopping at the local malls, picking up gifts for the people back home. Since this isn't our town, we got a little lost and ended up going through some of the "red-light" districts. We saw some 'working' girls, and one of them even came over to the car while we were at a stoplight and asked if we wanted to "party". Your face flushed, but I saw a look of intrigue. We declined her offer and drove off. Finally, back on the main road, we managed to find our way to the bed and breakfast.

We were pretty tired, so we both took a small nap before dinner. We awoke refreshed, showered, and got dressed. I head to remind you again no bra or panties were to be worn. We headed out to a club that a friend had recommended to me. We weren't dressed too fancy, just jeans and shirt for me, and a simple lightweight dress for you.

When we got inside though, we couldn't believe our eyes... The place was a strip Club! The name didn't hint at that at all. "I'm going to kill my friend." I thought. You turn to leave, but I hold your arm..."I didn't say to leave....", and with a devil grin, "...Let's check it out."

We head into the slightly darkened room, and grab a small table. It's near the stage so we can see all the dancers, but not right up against the runway, so we're constantly handing out Dollar bills. We order our 2-drink minimum, and are generally left alone. Sometime the dancers come by and ask if we like a dance or something, but they move on quickly. I can see you are more relaxed with the drinks in you, and order another round.

We look at the dancers, and you point out the boob jobs, and the amount of makeup they wear. We say what we like and don't like about each one. Sometimes their hair is done nicely, or you like the skimpy outfit. I point out the lovely shaped asses, long legs, and obviously their tits. We both immediately notice one dancer though. She's absolutely stunning... She was physically gorgeous to put it plainly. She was tall, brunette, long legs, great ass, and a smile to die for. The way she moved on the floor was exuding pure sexuality. We watched her dance several rounds and both admired her moves.

You excused yourself to head to the ladies room, and I knew this was my chance... The dancer, they called her Tricia, had just finished a set and was coming off stage. I met her at the bottom of the stairs and asked if she was available for a lap dance for a friend of mine. She smiled and said she's be over in about 10 minutes. I rushed back to our table.

You returned a few minutes later, and you were looking slightly bored when Tricia came over. She looked at us both and broke into a wide grin, "Is this your friend?" She asks me. "Yes, is that OK?". Tricia looks you over quickly, taking you in and smiles "More than OK.... Would you want the dance here or in a private room?"

"A room please." I say. You give me such a look of disbelief, but I whisper to you as we follow Tricia that Good little slaves don't question orders.

The room was small, with a single couch. Tricia leads you over to it, and I lean against the wall to watch. Tricia sits you down, then lowers herself onto your legs, sitting on you. She begins to gyrate her hips seductively, and presses her breasts against yours, rubbing them together. Her hands roam over your body, over your arms, your tits. She leans close to you and whispers something I can't make out. I can see you nodding.

She holds her breasts and squeezes them together in front of you, pinching her own nipples as she moves on you. Her hand drops down to her crotch and she rubs her pussy lips through her flimsy outfit.

You open your mouth and she pops a nipple into your mouth, which you begin to suck on. My jaw hits the ground, but I manage not to fall down. Soon your hands are exploring her body, as she explores yours. She gets off you long enough to lift your dress over your head and tosses it aside. She smiles at the lack of underwear and kneels on the floor and begins kissing your bare pussy.

Well, I can only take so much, and I unfasten my zipper and pull my cock out and begin stroking myself watching you two.

You throw your head back in ecstasy as her tongue licks you, her hands tweaking your nipple. I was almost in a trance when I saw Tricia motioning me over. She looks up long enough to look straight at my cock and says, "If you've got it, use it, I always say...."

I nod and walk over to you, and offer you my throbbing cock as Tricia goes back to sucking your clit. You take it all in your mouth, sucking me deeply. The room descends into sounds of slurping, moaning, and grunting. Your hips grind against Tricia's face, as your head bobs on my shaft.

Watching this beautiful woman eat you, and having you suck me like an expert is too much for me, and I climax hard, filling your mouth with my hot cum. You gulp it down, and suddenly twitch as your own body orgasms under the tongue of Tricia....

Tricia pulls away from you and wipes her mouth, and while you are recovering, crawls over to me and licks and sucks my cock clean..."All part of the total service we provide", she says.

I look at you and you look so happy, so sated, and fulfilled, that I just turn to Tricia and ask her right there to spend the night with us. She agrees as long as she can fuck both of us, which I say is OK with us. I give her the directions and she says she'll be over when the club closes.

We rush back to the B&B, shower, and just when we think she's a no-show...There is a knock at the door. It's Tricia. The rest of the night was spent licking, sucking, fucking, kissing, and cumming for all of us. Tricia kissed us both good-byes in the morning and left us each a crisp dollar bill of our very own.

The next morning on the ride home I slip the "Slave" necklace from your neck, "There...you're free." I say placing it in your hand.

"Oh really?" you say as you slip it back on to wear forever.

12