Slave Gambit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could hear the girl moan into her sex and feel her nod her head up and down against her, and then Becca attacked Sephora's pussy with her tongue. Sephora clenched her fists together and shook. An inferno of flame fed itself in her belly. A liquid fire boiled inside her, molten heat coursing through her circulatory system and leaving golden traces over her red skin.

Becca could feel the heat and wetness against her tongue. Her mind was lost in eating Sephora's pussy. It was a tavern wench act, completely out of line with Becca's good mayor's daughter lifestyle, and the fact that it was demanded of her for her survival thrilled Becca. Her pussy was sopping, and her imagination was filled with florid images of Sephora on her knees, Becca's hands grasping her horns like handles, and Becca riding Sephora's eager face.

Sephora, on her part, could only imagine convincing Therian to let her keep the mayor's daughter. He would get first dibs, she knew, but she would always be there for the leftovers. She could see herself riding the tamed Becca's face while she held her legs open for Therian. Therian would spank the little virgin until she was a broken mess and then leave her for Sephora to play with. It was one of Sephora's few pleasures as an Infernal familiar, playing with the remains of Therian's sluts.

Sephora was convulsing against Becca's face. Sephora's pussy was steaming hot. Becca could see that the helborn was faintly glowing like old coals that had been left to burn themselves out. A flaming snake uncoiled from Sephora's back and wound itself around the wooden stocks. They smoldered and cracked and Sephora was now standing amidst the glowing shards of wood.

The orgren roared and came inside the oblivious pet. The other once sentient girls barked and drooled around them. It lifted itself up above them while they lapped at his dangling cock. Becca was tense watching the creature, but Sephora disregarded him entirely.

Becca eyed the helborn who glowed darkly. Sephora slowly turned her head so her black eyes stared into Becca's soul.

"Not done yet, Slut." She growled. Her teeth were now fangs. Small, Black, leathery wings unfolded from her shoulder blades. Becca watched in fear and arousal as a red shaft grew from Sephora's clit. "That sweet innocent face of yours, it needs to be fucked."

"But we have to escape," whimpered Becca. The other girls were moaning. Sexual energy was cascading off Sephora's skin. She grabbed Becca by the hair and pushed her cock into Becca's mouth.

"Gluck, Gluck, gluck" was the noise Becca's face hole made. If Therian knew what Sephora was doing, he would be very cross with her. Maybe he was insecure, but this mutation was something that he had quickly forbid of her. Sephora stroked her new toy and watched her other toy gag on it.

Becca's lips were stretched across the swelling shaft while she tried to obey her new mistress. Energy crackled in her ears and, with Sephora's hand guiding her, Becca was soon bobbing her head forward in the same way she had seen tavern whores do it. Sephora smiled. She was naturally dominant, with her submissive tendencies induced by the familial collar around her neck, and only for her Therian who rarely allowed her this long a leash to play with.

For Becca, the energy pulsated with each bob of her head. There was a roar in Becca's ears as the orgren finally noticed them. Becca ignored everything and concentrated on her task. She knew that she would never see her village again. That like many girls in this land, her fate was destined for bondage and atavistic depravity either at the hands of monsters or slavers. A shiver ran through her as she used her mouth in ways that were purely imaginative for her a day ago. Sucking the cock of a helborn demi-succubus who was far more confident and anti-heroic than her. If this was her fate, she wasn't sure...

12