Slave Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Titanide
Titanide
10 Followers

As Patty waited for her master she thought of Cindy and her abilities, if Cindy was as good at sucking cock as she was at sucking a clit Cindy could replace Patty easily, maybe Master was one of those men who liked cocks and woman too. It was puzzling, so much so Patty missed her apartment door opening and she was lying back with Cindy between her legs when Master walked in.

"Patty," Master said in his low gentle voice, "are you having fun with your sex toy? Have you forgotten I am due home tonight?"

Patty jumped up wide eyed, Cindy was thrown into the floor as Patty assumed her position on the floor. Cindy was in a panic, she didn't know what to do.

"Patty, do you not think it would be a good idea to show Cindy what she should do when I come in? A slave should always know what to do when their master comes in the room."

Patty looked up and Cindy, panic was all over her face. Patty tried to tell Cindy what to do but her position on the floor keeps her from being able to get Cindy's attention.

Finally master steps in, "Patty get up, show Cindy what to do, it's not fair to leave her like this."

Totally embarrassed, Patty jumps up, "Cindy, please listen to your Mistress, kneel down like I did and put your forehead on the floor like I did. You must show your submission to our Master!"

Hesitatingly, Cindy kneels down and puts her forehead on the floor in front of master. There are tears in her eyes.

"Patty, what is this, why does Cindy cry? Rise up Patty and tell me what is going on!"

Patty raises her head from the floor and looks up at her Master.

"Master she is afraid if you, her former owner filled her head full of lies about male masters and she is terrified you are going to hurt her."

"Did you tell her this was not true? I will not hurt her anymore than I would you."

"Yes Master, but she has heard this all her life, she believes it."

Master rubs his chin as he thinks, "Damn that Fiona, she has filled this toy up with her bullshit, if she cannot be convinced that crap isn't true I'll have to erase her mind and raise her all over again!"

Patty looks up at her beloved master with questions in her eyes. "Erase her mind? Raise her again?"

"Yes Patty, come with me into the other room and I will explain. "Cindy hold that position until your Mistress tells you other wise." With that Master leads Patty into the bedroom. "Patty, the girl I gave you is very special but she is not a real human, she was made in a vat, she has always been 18 and will always be 18, All the EnGen girls do not age, they stay 18 forever, she has only been alive two years and that bitch Fiona has ruined her!"

Patty sinks into deep thought, "so that is why she has an oral fixation?"

"Yes Patty, she has been programmed to love to suck, she has no gag reflex or qualms about doing anything or at least she shouldn't. Fiona seems to have programmed her to fear men. I thought you would enjoy her company and her sexual attentions. If you want I'll send her back to the factory and we'll be rid of her."

Patty is suddenly stunned. "you mean she is not my replacement? The freewomen in the market said the engen girl was my replacement and I would have go to work at hard labor!" Patty was crying now.

Master smiled down at Patty and she saw the love in his eyes for the first time. "No Patty, no one will ever replace you, you are my favorite and you will always be my favorite. Come her my little angel."

Patty walks to him slowly, he takes her in his arms. "Patty if I wanted I could have a dozen regular slave girls, but I you are the only one I keep. You know I do like a group of girls from time to time so I thought you might like a girl you knew and was comfortable with for our excursions into that area instead of strangers like we usually do."

"Patty looks up at her master, "Cindy is wonderful, she can do anything I want while you are away, I am not lonely anymore, I should never have listened to the harpies in the market place, I am sorry master, please let me make it up to you."

Master looks at her, he kisses Patty hard, several times, it makes her knees weak to be kissed by her master.

Patty looks at her master and asks, "Master do I look old now, it has been ten years since you bought me, do I look old to you?"

"No patty, I think you look just like you did when I bought you, just as pretty just as sweet, in fact I am sure of it! Kneel for me Patty if you wish."

Patty kneels down and takes her masters cock in her mouth, all is right with her world for now and Cindy is still in the other room with her head on the floor.....

Patty stopped sucking masters cock, master looked down surprised. "What is it Patty, why do you stop?"

Master, replied Patty, "I think it's time to show Cindy how to suck more than clitoris, may I call her in?"

Master chuckled, "Yes Patty my angel, I think that would be a great idea."

Patty stands up and pads silently back to get Cindy.

As she comes into the grand hall Patty calls Cindy's name, Cindy hasn't stayed where she was, Patty calls to her again, "Cindy!" Across the room patty hears a small shuffling noise. Cindy is hiding behind one of the large couches. Patty walks over and looks down at the small white haired girl in hiding.

"Cindy, do you want to be punished?"

"No Mistress," a small voice answers.

Look up at me Cindy, Cindy raises her head and again Patty is swept away by her exotic beauty, the long white lashes and pink eyes.

"Cindy come with me." Patty says gently, she takes Cindy's hand and leads her to her master.

Cindy sees Masters erect cock, huge and tight skinned, she looks panicky but Patty whispers in her ear. "Cindy you love to suck, this is what you need to suck now, kneel for our master."

Cindy knees down and Patty kneels beside her, "Just close your eyes and suck Cindy, it is easy and Master will not hurt you, I promise you that"

Cindy opens her mouth and leans in to take masters cock in her mouth, Patty gently presses on the back of her head as she begins to suck. The masters cock slides all the way in, easily, Cindy shows no signs of gagging as she begins to use her throat muscles to milk masters cock. Patty looks on in awe, she remembers how many years it took her to learn to do that and she still sometimes chokes and has to stop a while but Cindy just does it as natural and easy as she sucks Patty's clitoris. It looks like this will be an interesting night.

Part Three

Six weeks have passed since Patty found out that Cindy was an EnGen, six weeks since Patty had found out what an EnGen was. Cindy had proven to be a handful, She is incapable of reading, or at least had no interest in reading. Nor did she respond to pictures unless they were pictures of sex. Sex was her entire world, it was how she communicated, sex was all she knew how to do and all she was interested in. Cindy was basically a eighteen-year-old sex fiend, always would be. After six weeks of trying to teach her to be something else, anything else, Patty was convinced she could never be anything else. The only ways to keep her truly occupied was either by sex or by letting her watch sex movies.

Master had been visiting for the last week, highly unusual for him to stay more than one night out of five much less seven in a row. Patty was thrilled with having her Master home every night but Cindy's presence had taken some of the joy out his visit, even Master seemed to be getting tired of her. Patty was in her study reading a magazine, she loved to read the latest news about science and discovery, Master made sure she got dozens of new magazines and books every month to keep her occupied. Master was sitting across the room with his laptop going through information about the company. Cindy was watching a particularly explicit sex tape, it even made Patty feel uncomfortable. No doubt Cindy would want to try some of the stuff she was watching, she did have an uncanny ability to ape the behavior of others if it pertained to sex.

Out of the corner of her eye Patty saw Master close his laptop and stand up, Cindy immediately Jumped up anticipating another round of "fuck Cindy" but Master looks down at Cindy and says. "Watch your movie Cindy, Mistress Patty and I have some business to attend to, we'll call for you when we are ready."

Cindy looks disappointed but sits back down with a huff of "Yes Master"

"Come Patty, lets talk in private!"

Patty rises, "yes Master," and follows Master as he walks to Patty's bedchamber. As Patty goes through the door Master Locks the door and turns to Patty with a smile. "Maybe we can be alone now my sweet angel!"

Patty's face lights up, she hasn't been along with her master since he came to visit, Cindy intrudes on every thing she does. Patty immediately assumes her position, forehead on the floor. "Command me Master!"

Her master looks down and smiles, "stand up Patty and lie on the bed, I want to enjoy you another way today."

Patty immediately lays on the bed and master lies beside her. He brushes away her thin silk gown and starts to run his large rough hands over her body. He stops to twist each of her nipples, a rather hard twist, and Patty inhales deeply as the slight pain runs down her body. Master bends down and kisses her lips slow and soft at first and then harder, he kisses her neck and nibbles her ears. Patty's entire body is beginning to grow warm with his caresses. Master looks down at her and begins to talk as his hands roam her body.

"Patty, I have been here for seven straight days," his hands find her kitty, covered with long curly red hair, Patty gasps as his finger finds her clitoris. He pauses in his talk and takes on of Patty's big pink nipples in his mouth and sucks it hard until it is long and stiff. Patty is breathing hard, "I have been watching you and Cindy interact," His big fingers spread her apart and probe inside her now wet kitty. Patty is trying to pay attention but it is getting difficult. One of his fingers finds Patty's "G" spot and begins to rub it. Patty convulses up at his touch. "I have decided to send Cindy back to the factory to be reprogrammed, she is not a good companion to you." Patty begins to protest, but Master shushes her. "Patty this is not your decision, I have made it and it stands, they have already taken her while we have been talking." Patty cannot concentrate, by now her need to have masters attention is greater than her concern for Cindy. She closes her eyes as she feels Master run his tongue down her chest between her bulging breasts to her tummy. His tongue runs down between her legs and licks the inside of her thighs, Patty is quivering with lust as his tongue finally licks up between her legs for a few seconds and then runs up into her kitty. Patty's moans fill the room as her beloved Master takes her clitoris into his mouth and begins to suck, his tongue flicks back forth over the tip of her clitoris very lightly, faster and faster. Patty's orgasms are slow but hard, one after another as her Master leads her to each one with caresses of his hands and flicks of his tongue. When he is finished pleasuring her he slowly rolls her over and she feels him rubbing oil into her butt. Patty gasps as she feels his huge cock slowly push her rectum open and penetrate. Patty reaches back and pulls her butt cheeks part so Master can get in better, as he slowly pumps her butt Patty smiles and thinks about Cindy, She will miss Cindy's attentions but enough is enough, Cindy just wasn't a friend at all, just a sex toy........ Patty orgasms again as Master fills her but with his cum, she feels his cock pull out and a shot of cum sprays across her back, a few drops hit the side of her face and Patty dutifully licks it off with her tongue.

Patty spends the night sleeping on her Masters chest, all thoughts of Cindy or being replaced gone. The next morning after sucking her Master's cock and getting a belly full of his cum, Master rubs her head and talks as Patty sucks his slowly deflating cock.

"Today Patty we are going to visit my factory, I'm going to let you look over the companion models of the sex toys and see if you can find one you might like. I will be gone at least six months this time and I need to know you will not be lonely."

As Patty finishes up her morning devotion to her Master, she kisses the head of his cock licks her lips and looks him in the eye. "Is it possible that Cindy could be reprogrammed to be a better companion and still be willing to pleasure me when I want instead of attacking me all the time?"

Master laughs, "so you do like Cindy after all?

Patty tries to look meek as she says. "Yes master Cindy was exotically beautiful, she was a great lover but she was far to insistent and active to be a good friend. She needs to be smarter and able to discuss something other than sex. It would be nice if she liked to read and discuss the things she reads about!"

Master laughs again, "Well Cindy's are not supposed to be anything but sex toys, they were designed that way, but since I am the one who designed all the sex companions I guess we could give that a try."

"Does she have to be so small and short?"

"Yes, the law states that all sex toys have to be no more than 4'6" tall, they all have to be female and they all have to be submissive."

"Can you give her bigger boobs?" Patty asked with a mischievous smile.

Master laughs again, "yes my sweet angel, I think I can arrange that for you, do you want her enlarged clitoris removed?"

"Oh no Master," Patty replied with a evil smile, "I think I can put up with that part just the way it is!"

"Patty, I think there is an evil streak in you about a mile wide! Now get dressed for the public, wear your very best, I want you to outshine all the freewomen today!"

Patty squeals as Master pops her on the butt as he leaves the room!

Patty picks out her best dress and emerald necklace, her diamond collar and gold link leash. As she dresses she thinks about how wonderful her life is and how lucky she was to be picked off that auction block by her Master!

The trip to Master's factory was long, a special car had arrived to pick them up and Patty took in the sights along the old interstate highway they traveled along. Forests, lakes, open fields, Patty couldn't remember ever having seen such sights, Patty wondered why, her former owners estates should have had those things. Before long Patty dismissed these thoughts as Master pulled her to him and she spent some very satisfying time giving him the pleasure of her talented mouth and tongue on his cock.

As she walked through the factory beside her Master Patty noticed there was no one else around. She had expected to see hundreds of workers, maybe slave workers, but at each turn there appeared only empty spaces. "Where is every one my Master? Shouldn't your factory be full of workers this time of day?"

"No Patty, everyone was given the day off so I could show you around with no interruptions. I want you to be able to make your choices with no distractions."

As the turned a corner they came to a door, Master took a key out of his pocket to open the door. Patty could feel goose bumps crawling up and down her spine as he motioned her in.

Inside the room was what looked like several dozen upright metal canisters, each one was labeled and had a window where a person could look in. Each canister was just tall enough to hold a small person like Cindy had been.

Master stepped out and motioned to the cylinders, "if you look closely you will see each canister is labeled with a name. Each row has a different name and houses a different series of sex toy. The name and a short description of each toy is on the cylinder under the window. Walk around and look, see if any strike your fancy!"

Patty began to walk down the rows, each row had a name, Debbie, Anna, Wendy, Cindy was there, Pamela, Julia, each one had a window you could look into. Patty looked into several and saw girls with black skin, blue skin, brown skin, even green skin. Their hair color was as wild as the skin tones. Patty had never seen such skin and hair color on real people. Over by the side was a Cindy cylinder off by it's self. Patty walked to it. Inside was white haired Cindy, pale pink skin, and pink eyes. Patty drew back, "is that my Cindy Master?"

"Yes Patty, that is your Cindy, the only one of her type, no other albino Cindy's have been made."

Master walked over to Patty, "one more you need to see Patty, this one is unique as well. Like Cindy only a limited number was made. In this case only two." Master guided patty over to a cylinder that was sitting by it's self. This one was slightly taller than the rest. Patty looked in. A look of complete horror crossed her face, she backed away screaming NO NO NO. As she turned to her beloved Master she struck him in the face with all her might and began to try and claw his face. Master held her down easily and injected a syringe into her neck. Patty collapsed quickly.

Patty woke up strapped to a table, she was nude, her Master looked down at her, tears streamed down her face. Patty knew she had committed the unforgivable, a slave that attacked her master would be killed, usually very slowly in public as a deterrent to other slaves. Patty knew she was doomed.

Master looked down at her, no one else seemed to be about. Patty began to plead with Master, "please kill me quickly my Master, I lost control and I am sorry but to see my self in that cylinder was more than I could take! Please do not let them torture me in the square, I have been a good slave and I loved you dearly!"

Master looked down at Patty, there was no anger in his eyes. "Patty you will not be killed, I have brought you here to help me make your companion."

"You were the first sex toy I made, way before the laws define what you could and could not do. I gave you all the mind and body it was possible to give. I made you in the image of my first love. She was killed when the enemy overran the city of Brownsville many years ago. I had saved some of her hair and from that I was able to make a copy. You are that copy, and so is the girl in the cylinder, look beside you.

Patty looked over to see what looked like herself strapped to another table, blankly looking up. Patty screamed again, a long mournful scream of terror.

Master stroked Patty's face, "Patty, there is no need for fear, I am just going to copy your mind and down load it into her. A little reprogramming, some deletions, some additions and you will wake up with a twin sister who was rescued along with you from the auction block!"

Patty was wild eyed, her face contorted in rage, "Never! I am a real person, I cannot be reprogrammed! I will not allow this to happen, NEVER!"

Master looked down at Patty, " I want you to know something Patty, I love you very very much and I couldn't allow this you to be chopped up and throw away. A master cannot tell his slave he loves her but you will know it in your unconscious and so will your twin sister. You both will be my slaves, live in luxury and service me because both of you will love me just like you do now! I will have to move you to another city where no one will know you but that will be easy!" Master stepped up to Patty and injected her neck again and as she slipped away to sleep she thought of how wrong she had been, she wasn't a real person, just a sex toy.....

Patty and Sally were pacing the room, tonight had been a very special night. Their Master had brought them a present, a wondrous present. They didn't understand why Master had decided they needed such a gift. But the gift opened up a most wonderful set of possibilities. Master had owned Patty and Sally since they were 18. Over the years they had become totally devoted to being Masters sex slaves, Master was good, he was generous, Patty and Sally had not imagined such a grand life when they had been sold into general servitude. Most people were sold into bondage as factory workers, such workers were in high demand, both Patty and Sally had an education, they would have brought big money as factory workers. Patty and Sally knew that most factory workers seldom lived to see ten years of servitude, exposure to the chemicals and dangers of the work environment usually resulted in severe injury or even death to most factory worker slaves after just ten years.

Titanide
Titanide
10 Followers