Slave Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty and Sally had been thrilled to find their young lives would not be wasted on the factory floor when their former masters had been convicted as enemies of the state and their possessions confiscated and sold at auction. They missed their family, estate life had been good and the horror of being sold off after the collapse when their former master and mistress had gone to the gallows had almost been enough to kill them both inside as well. But their new master was good and kind in his own way. He never beat them if they obeyed, he never hurt them for fun other than the little pains that made sex feel better. As they paced they went over the events of the day.....

Suddenly the door to their chamber was flung open and their Master walked in, Patty and Sally were thrilled and ran to him and dropped to their knees and pressed their foreheads to the floor waiting for his command. Master looked down at Patty and Sally, their long flaming red hair made a halo around both their heads on the floor. Their pale white skin covered with freckles shown in the gaps their flimsy thin robes didn't cover.

Master said, "Patty, Sally, look up at me, I have a very special present for you."

Patty and Sally raised their heads to look at their master, their eyes shown with devotion to Master, all good things flowed from Master. When the two girls saw what he was carrying their eyes got wide. He had what appeared to be a person wrapped in a blanket, it was a small person, it's feet hung out from one end and long white hair hung out the other end.

"Rise my sweet Girls, See what I have brought for you"

Patty and Sally got to their feet, Master was tall, six feet and six inches, and both Patty and Sally were short, five foot at most, flaming red hair to their waist, very busty and slightly chubby. They were identical twins and Master liked for them to be chubby and busty the way they were now, and they took great pains to maintain their appearance exactly the way Master wanted. Both girls noticed their Master taking in the sight of them, it made their nipples tighten up under their thin silk gowns.

"Come with me my little ladies to your bed chamber" Patty and Sally obediently followed their Master.

Master laid his bundle on the bed and unwrapped the most amazing thing the two girls had ever seen, a girl, much shorter than even Patty and Sally, long completely white hair, very pale pink skin, a small streak of equally white hair grew from her kitty. Even her eyebrows and eyelashes were white as snow. They noticed she had breasts as big and full in comparison to her small stature as they did, Patty looked at Sally in amazement at this small creature Master had laid on their bed.

"Patty, Sally, she is yours, you both will be her mistresses. No longer will you girls be lonely when I am away. This one will keep you company, warm your bed in the long lonely nights. You can train her to do anything you wish, she was the prized slave of a woman who couldn't stop gambling, I took this sweet girl as payment for her former mistresses gambling debt. Treat her well and she will loyal to you and please you in all ways.

Patty and Sally stared in astonishment at this gift, Master had been generous in the past, a diamond collar and a gold link chain leash for each when Master took them out in public. Jewelry to wear in public, emeralds big as the girls nipples even dresses of silk and other fine fabric, Master liked to show them off. Even this place they lived in, as grand in a way that even the masters of their world seldom experienced, but to have their own slave!

The two girls turned to their Master, In unison they said " I do not know what to say Master, she is beautiful, but she is so young, shouldn't she be with her family at this age?"

Master looked at patty hard, "Girls do you question your Masters gift? Have I been too good to you?"

A horrified look passed over Patty and Sally's freckled faces, "oh no Master, never, please forgive us." Patty and Sally dropped to their position, foreheads pressed to the floor.

Patty and Sally couldn't see it but their Master smiled, his feelings for the twins went beyond slave and master but he could never let them know that. "Girls, she is 18, the same age as you two when I bought you at auction, she is just small in stature, skinny and undernourished. I expect you to change that!"

Patty and Sally kept their forehead on the floor, but she answered, "Yes my Master, it will be as you say."

Master smiled again, "Patty, Sally, rise up, I have need of your talents."

Patty and Sally rose to their knees to see Master's cock, hard and tight, looking them in the face. The twins smiled, their Master wasn't upset, he still desired them. Patty and Sally took turns kissing and licking the head of his cock then Patty took his cock in her mouth and began to suck while Sally began to suck and lick his balls. Master took a handful of that wonderful red hair and pulled Patty to him, Master's cock slid all the way down Patty's throat, and he began to enjoy Patty's skills. Sally looked up at her Master, her eyes were full of love and devotion. The two girls loved their master more than anything. The girl on the bed opened her eyes and a look of horror crossed her face and she hid in the blanket.