Slave Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, dear, yes, my lovely, I like a light, rapid stroke, just at the tip, yes, yes, that's it...don't stop, yes, there, yes, yes, yes...."

I came hard and squirted my moisture all over her pretty face. She delighted in it, licking and sucking it into her mouth, swellowing it with obvious pleasure.

"Be still, honey, while I shift..." I turned around and bent my bottom over her face. She didn't miss a beat, finding my anus and kissing it, giving me the same tonguing she'd received. This time her skilled fingers caressed my bottom and front to accompany the intimate oral pleasure and I soon found myself building to another climax. This one exploded, bigger than the first. The cunning minx didn't stop, she just kept stimulating me until I came again and then again and then again.

Finally, I collapsed and crawled up to put my head on the pillow. She watched and I patted the pillow beside me, "Here, dear, lay beside me tonight. I'd like to cuddle you close and I might need something during the night."

She reached down and pulled up the quilt at the foot of the bed, arranging it carefully over the two of us.

"Yes, ma'am."

She felt just right, her cute little head comforted on my arm. She folded her hands next to me and I held her close and went to sleep.

That's exactly the way we woke up.

Smiling at each other.

12