Slave Girl

Story Info
She didn't know she would like being dominated.
1.4k words
3.65
24.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat on the couch and sipped the drinks he made for them. She liked her drinks strong, and this one definitely fit the bill. In fact, after a few sips, she started to feel a little weird.

He leaned in to kiss her. She happily kissed him back. His lips were warm and she enjoyed feeling so close to him. Inviting him over was a risk, but she was starting to feel good about it.

Things got intense very quickly. Before she knew it, she was on his lap straddling him. His hard cock pushed against her pussy. He groaned and she bit his neck. Rubbing her pussy against him gave her goosebumps. She couldn't believe how forward she was being... but suddenly, she really, really wanted him. The drink he made her must have loosened her up.

Suddenly, he shoved her off his lap and onto the ground. The impact hurt, but the shock hurt her more. Why was he doing this to her? What had she done wrong? It seemed like he was into her forward advances, but maybe she had read the situation wrong.

"What the fuck!?" she cried out. The look in his eyes was scary. It was as if he turned into another person. It made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. How could she have been so foolish as to trust him to come to her house? She had only just met him, now here he was in her home and she was totally stuck.

"I thought you'd like that!" he laughed. Her shock turned him on.

Embarassed, she scampered to her feet. "I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood..." she trailed off.

Before she could finish her thought, he stood up, grabbed her by the shoulders and shoved her onto the ground. "You're a little slut and I know you like this," he teased.

The hardwood floor knocked the wind out of her. She laid there with her eyes closed for almost a minute, unsure of whether she wanted to try to move or not. She was afraid if she did, she would discover something was broken or injured.

When she opened her eyes, she saw him standing on top of her. He was gently stroking his cock through his pants. Her stomach flipped. She wasn't sure exactly what she had in mind when she invited him to her house, but it definitely wasn't this. Her mind raced. She figured her best bet was to stay calm and go with the flow. If she made him feel comfortable, she might possibly catch him off guard and get away.

"Could you help me up?" she asked sweetly and held her hand out to him. To her surprise, he grabbed her hand and gently pulled her to her feet. He kissed her and nuzzled her neck. It was all she could do to stay calm. If she just kept her cool, maybe things would calm down.

She noticed her elbow had taken a lot of the impact and was bleeding. "I think I need a bandaid. I'll grab one out of the medicine cabinet," she told him coyly and stepped past him toward the bathroom.

Before she even knew what happened, he shoved her to the ground again. The impact was even harder this time. It took her a few minutes to register what had happened. In the meantime, he scooped up her limp body and carried her to her bedroom. Then he got to work. He threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her. He pulled zip ties out of his pants pockets and methodically bound her wrists tightly above her head and around the headboard. He was so quick, it was as if he had done this one hundred times before.

She couldn't move. The zip ties were too tight. He straddled her and pushed his hard cock against her stomach. She could barely believe it. Just ten minutes ago they were sharing a drink on the couch. Now she was bound to her bed, helpless.

He unbuckled his belt and pulled off his pants. "Now you're going to fucking take it," he told her.

She knew what was going to happen and she was terrified. She never felt more vulnerable in her entire life. There was no way out of the situation and all she could think about was how stupid she was to put herself in this position in the first place.

"Just stop for a second, please," she begged. "If we just take it slow, I could, I could... I mean please just slow down."

"But you like this," he said gently and grabbed her hair.

All she had loose was her legs. She thought maybe she could kick him away, but he was too quick. The alcohol and whatever else he had put in her drink had severely limited her reflexes. His whole body was on top of her, holding her down. He pushed her shirt up and twisted her nipples violently.

"Auuuugh!" she screamed out. "Stop!!"

He laughed. "But why? You're a little slut so you should like these types of things. He twisted her nipples again and she screamed loudly. Tears streamed down her face. It hurt that bad.

"Shhhhh..." he whispered into her ear. "If you can't take this, how are you going to be able to take my huge cock?"

His warm hands tried to push her legs apart but she was strong and resisted his efforts. It was crazy though... For some reason, the way he spoke to her and the way he twisted her nipples... it turned her on. Her pussy felt wet and hot. She wanted him. She definitely wanted him. But she didn't want to give him the satisfaction that he knew what she wanted this whole time.

"Stop fucking moving," he said. His tone sent a chill through her body. A good chill. He forcefully grabbed her neck and held tight.

"Please stop," she whimpered, but that only made him squeeze her neck tighter. He tried to push her legs apart. "Please, please don't," she pleaded. But she wanted it. She really wanted to feel his hard, big cock inside of her. Resisting turned her on. She fought to keep her legs together, and as she resisted, he squeezed her neck tighter. "Stop!" she squeaked out. She could barely breath and had no choice but to spread her legs for him. As she opened her legs, he loosened his grip on her neck and she could breath again.

"That's a good girl," he whispered into her ear. His hand was still firmly on her neck but she could finally breath. With his other hand, his fingers played with her pussy. "I heard about you. Your pussy feels so tight but I know you're a little slut. I know you want my cock, don't you?"

"I do!" she exclaimed. "I do want your cock!"

"Then beg for it," he ordered. "Beg for my cock."

It was the easiest thing she ever did in her life.

"Please, please, Sir. Will you please give me your cock. I'll die if I don't have it."

"You'll die?"

"Yes, I will die," she panted. "Please, please, Sir," she whimpered. She was almost crying. "I need you right now. I really need you."

"Spread your legs," he ordered.

She happily spread her legs and to her excitement, he shoved his hard, throbbing cock into her wet pussy.

"Auuuuugh!" she screamed in excitement.

He grabbed her throat and squeezed until all she could do was whimper with pleasure. Her pussy was so wet and tight. All this had been worth it. He thrust himself deep inside her.

"Please, harder," she groaned. Her legs trembled with excitement. The zip ties cut into her wrists but she didn't care. She liked the pain.

"Oh God," he groaned and grabbed her hips, pulling her harder and harder into him. She cried out as he slammed himself into her. Her pussy was so tight and he ached to climax.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me pleeeease," she begged him.

Her pathetic begging took him over the edge and he came hard inside her. She screamed in ecstasy. Pleasuring him had took her over the edge as well. Her pussy contracted against his cock and it made both of their orgasms insanely intense.

They laid there in her bed like sweaty limp rag dolls for several minutes and just basked in the post orgasm glow. He couldn't believe how well she had taken it and she couldn't believe how lucky she was to find someone who could control her in the ways she had subconsciously desired.

She cuddled next to him, yearning to feel close. "Thank you, Sir," she said.

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her gently. "You're a good Slave Girl," he replied. "You're the best. I'm glad you're mine."

"I'm yours," she agreed.