Slave Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Bride tells her story of drugs & slavery.
3.3k words
4.19
91.3k
14
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the follow-up to Slave Girl Ch 1. This is what Celia told me when we were resting.

She begins to tell me the story. After you left for this faraway job I began to miss you. As Chris was still in hospital Sue offered to let me stay with her until he was well. The doctors said it was very bad and Chris would have to stay for at least 3 months.

I didn't realize that you had written and called often. I guess Sue must have been intercepting all your letters and all your calls. She must have been destroying the letters and saying that I had gone away when you phoned.

It was after I missed a couple of periods that I began to suspect I was pregnant. As you know, I was a virgin when we met and I was planning for Chris to take my virginity on my wedding night. I had also arranged to be at my most fertile so that he would not only take my virginity but also fertilize me at the same time. So you see that you had not only taken my virginity but yours has been the only cock in my cunt ever and you are the only one that has ever fucked me. So it must be you that have impregnated me. It MUST be your child!

I arranged for a test and the result was confirmed positive. I was pregnant! My feelings at this moment were very ambivalent. Should I have the child? Would it be a boy or a girl? Do I care what sex it is? Would you want me to have the child? Would you care what sex it was? The most important question was - when would I see you again? Would I ever see you again? Would you stay away if I told you? Would you come rushing back to see me if I told you? All these questions flowed through my mind in quick succession. When would I get any answers?

Most of these questions were still in the back of my mind two weeks later when I finally decided that being pregnant was a good thing and should be celebrated.

Whilst I was still pondering about what form the celebration should take the door opened and in walked my sister Sue. I decide to tell her that I have discovered I am pregnant and have decided to celebrate.

"Great" says Sue. "Let me arrange something for us and I will let you know when I have made arrangements"

I expected her to let me know within the next day or so but it was almost a week before she told me "It's all arranged Celia" she said. "We will be picked up a week on Saturday at 7pm. OK?"

I thought for a few second and then said, "Yes Sue, that will be fine - look forward to it."

She replied, "By the way Celia, I suggest you wear something very sexy. That low-cut buttonthru dress you were wearing last time I saw you would be ideal. I think you should wear it without panties and even though you are pregnant I am sure your breasts can stand being without a bra for one night.

Unfortunately for me I didn't realize that Sue was extremely jealous of me having your baby. She had had her eyes on you for quite some time and had been hoping to lure you back. The fact I was now pregnant meant that her chances of getting her claws into you were very much reduced.

The Saturday arrived and after patiently waiting for almost an hour the transport arrived outside. It was a large stretch limo.

I had complied with her request to wear the dress she suggested but had decided to wear a bra and panties together with garter belt and nylons to go with it. I expressed annoyance at the late arrival but Sue calmed me down, apologized and blamed the chauffeur for the late arrival.

When I entered the limo I found a glass of champagne waiting on the back seat. I did not realize that it had been spiked with a drug that helps remove any inhibitions a person may still have.

Three glasses later and I find Sue moving closer to me on the rear seat. Due no doubt to the drug I find it quite acceptable when she kissed me. Even though it is my own sister I did not think it at all strange. She started with a light touch to my lips to test out the drug. When she finds it appears to be working well she becomes much more passionate. I find her tongue thrust into my mouth and I reciprocate, sticking my tongue into hers with great passion. She embraces me and slides her hands into my dress. Before I realize what is happening, in fact I didn't realize what was happening, she unclips my front fastening bra and removes it completely from my body. I am so engrossed in the passionate kissing that I do not realize my bra has gone. A few seconds later she removes my panties and again my drug induced state renders my perception incapable of knowing they are gone.

So I arrive at my destination minus both bra and panties. Now all I am wearing is the buttonthru dress, the garter belt with nylons and stiletto heeled shoes. I am feeling in such a very happy mood, ready for anything especially sexy, that I am not conscious of what I have lost and even if I did my state meant I wouldn't have cared. All thoughts of my pregnant condition and fidelity to you have been completely banished from my mind. The place I have been transported to is a small intimate club with a small stage and small dance floor. We are greeted at the entrance by the doorman who says "Nice to see you again Sue, who have you brought tonight?" She introduces me and he ushers us inside.

Sue immediately escorts me over to a table for five at which three of the seats are already taken. As we approach the table the colored well-built male stands up and awaits an introduction. Sue introduces me to him saying "Celia, this is Jim" "Jim, this is Celia." He takes my hand and instead of shaking it pulls me to him into a close embrace and whilst I am recovering from this action he glues his lips to mine in a very sexy introductory kiss. At the same time he says "Welcome Celia." and slides one of his hands inside my dress, caressing first my left nipple and then the right. He now says "I am looking forward to becoming much more intimate with you in the coming hours."

I am in such a drug-induced state that I think nothing untoward in his greeting. In fact I reply "Hi there Jim. Thanks for the lovely introduction. Your hand is giving me such a lovely thrill. It also looks like you have something-worthwhile hiding under your trousers. I am looking forward to being introduced to it before too long."

Jim then introduces the second person sat at the table, a small breasted tiny oriental girl. "This is Lian" he says, pointing to the seated girl. "Hi Lian." I say. The third person needs no introduction at all. It is my father who, with Sue's assistance, has set up this celebration. He told me later that he was so disgusted with me at my wedding that he thought Sue's idea of celebration was ideal.

The small three-piece ensemble start up a slow waltz and Sue invites me to dance with her. I have no problems dancing with another woman. She holds me very tight with her arms draped round my lower quarters allowing her hands to caress my ass. I am enjoying this stimulation and so I did the same to her. There we both were slowly circling the dance floor sexily joined to each other providing mutual stimulation. My drug enforced haze meant I was completely uninhibited because I would never have contemplated such action in public under normal circumstances. After several circuits of the floor I feel a tap on the shoulder and Lian asked Sue if she might take her place. Sue gracefully accepted saying "Sure Lian, she's all yours."

I am now circling the floor with Lian but she didn't hold me in quite the same way that Sue had done. Instead she opened a couple of the buttons half way down my dress and inserted her hands inside.

She was now holding me with her arms around my back but inside my dress not outside. I quickly realized that she had undone all the buttons of her blouse and she was also braless. I move my hands under her blouse to reciprocate her actions with me. We are now dancing tits to tits and Lians nipples are stimulating mine and vice versa. I feel like I am waltzing in a dream. After several more circuits Lian removes one of her hands from my back and moves it to the bottom of my dress. She unfastens the bottom set of buttons to give herself access to my cunt, which she now begins to caress lightly. A few circuits later she slides two fingers into my cunt, which has now become extremely wet and receptive to such an action.

I am almost at my climax when there is another tap on the shoulder. This time it is Jim and Lian says to him "She is all yours Jim. I have softened her up for you and I am sure she will enjoy what you have to give her." Jim replaces Lian and I now start circling with Jim.

As soon as I start circling with Jim he opens the rest of the buttons on my dress. I am now dancing in a dress that is fully open at the front, showing him the whole of my body from my neck through to my high-heeled stilettos. This of course includes my enlarging tits with their larger areolas, my slightly distended bulging belly and my beautiful dark haired cunt.

As we continue dancing he holds me tighter, with his hands around my ass. Before we have completed another circuit I feel his cock pressing against my cunt. Unseen by me he has opened his zip and taken out his massive cock. It is so large that he has no problem in inserting the head and soon a couple of inches into my wet cunt. I am now aware that we are the only pair left on the dance floor and find ourselves in a spotlight trained upon us. We are the center of attention - me being fucked on the dance floor before the rest of the patrons of the club.

Another figure now appears in the spotlight, my father George. He is naked below the waist and his cock is waving in front of him. Jim twirls me round, having removed his cock from my cunt, and as he releases me I fall into my father's arms. He embraces me tightly and before I can ask what he is doing his cock is inside my cunt. My own father is fucking me, in the spotlight, before an audience, and I am not objecting! In fact I am enjoying it. My cunt is filled again and my passions rising. The music stops and Jim and George lead me to the small stage where I notice that a chaise longue has been put on it and sitting on it is Sue. She is naked. As I am brought closer to her I notice that although she is naked she is wearing a large strap-on. It is a double strap-on in so far as she has a reverse portion embedded in her cunt whilst the large visible portion is sticking up waiting for me to be impaled upon it. Jim and George bring me up to the chaise longue and lift me up to straddle the strap-on. Lian assists them by spreading my legs and I am lowered downward, impaling me on the large erect spike arising from between Sue's legs.

Jim and George now allow me to fall forward, mashing my tits against my sister Sue's. I am thinking to myself that the huge spike inside me is you and without any coercion begin to ride it like I did with your cock at the wedding. In and out it goes as I lift myself up until only the tip is inside me and then let myself slam down onto it, forcing it deeply into myself.

The drug doesn't inhibit my sexual sensations that are now growing rapidly. Just as I am about to climax I feel George's large cock at the entrance to my asshole. With a shove and a grunt he forces his prick into my ass. The massive cock is forced fully into my ass without any preamble and the excruciating pain mingles with the climax from the spike in my cunt. I had never had anything in my ass before, now to have his large cock feels as though I am splitting in two.

He holds it in me up to his pubes for a few seconds before pulling out and immediately forcing it all the way in again. This time he does wait until I have acclimatized to some extent before commencing the in and out motion that eventually leads to him stiffening up and squirting the contents of his balls deep into my bowels.

This causes me to climax again through the combination of simultaneous stimulation in my cunt and ass. I almost faint with the extreme stimulation and after George slowly slides out of my ass,he stands up and with Jim's assistance lifts me off Sue. Sue rises from the chaise longue and they put me back down on the chaise on my back.

I am placed in such a position that my legs hang over the end so that anyone may kneel in front of me and slide his cock into my cunt.

My arms are spread out by my sides and tied with velvet ties to the chaise. My legs are forced apart and tied in a similar manner. There I am lying on the chaise, naked and open to anyone! The cum that George had squirted into my ass was beginning to ooze out together with flecks of blood from the small rip that his huge cock had made when he entered my asshole.

Jim now moves over and slides between my legs in order to slide his black cock back into me. He had enjoyed the vertical fucking on the dance floor but now he was going to enjoy the horizontal version much more. He shafted me very slowly at first, letting his prick slide right up to the hilt before withdrawing so that only the tip was inside me. Soon this was not enough for him and he began to speed up. At this point George moved over to my head and introduced his cock into my mouth whilst Sue began sucking my nipples. With all this attention I exploded into another orgasm and this triggered Jim to shoot his load into my cunt. George soon followed suit into my mouth and I was left lying there waiting. Jim now called for volunteers from the audience and was immediately inundated with just about every man present.

He made them queue up and asked for four at a time. He chose the largest to fuck me and the other three were placed round me. One was to fuck my mouth whilst the other two were to masturbate over me.

The man in my cunt was very rough, plunging in and out with no thought for my comfort, only for his ultimate pleasure. When Jim gave the word, having made sure that all four were ready, the two masturbators spewed their load over my tits and belly, the one in my mouth emptied himself down my throat and the one in my cunt filled my womb with his contribution.

The man in my mouth was first to rise and when my mouth was clear the two men who masturbated took their turn in my mouth to be cleaned up. When they had been cleaned to their satisfaction the man who had been in my cunt took their place.

Jim now called for the next four and the process was repeated. This time one of the masturbators squirted over my face and hair whilst the other covered my pubic hair and thighs. There was NO attempt to clean me up and they kept cumming in fours until the whole audience had been satisfied. What a sight I must now look. Covered from head to toe in sperm, with my cunt leaking almost like a faucet. I am just about exhausted by now and thought this was the end of what had started as pleasurable but in the end turned out to be an ordeal.

The final indignities were still to come however.

The men all returned to the stage and surrounded me. They all took out their cocks and at George's signal they all commenced peeing. Some in my hair, some in my mouth, some over my tits, some over my cunt, everywhere in fact. This I thought was it.

Sue now came onto the stage again, carrying a dildo based on and shaped like that of a horse. She showed it to me before putting it down at the foot of the chaise. She now knelt down between my legs and inserted three fingers into my gooey cunt. She scraped them round inside my cunt getting them covered in the mixture within.

When she removed them she transferred them to my bruised asshole. She slipped them into my asshole without any warning, causing me to scream out in agony. Having forced them into my ass she opened them out and then added the fourth finger. After she had wiggled these four around for a while she closed them together so that she could now add her thumb. She now had all four fingers and thumb almost within my asshole. With another brutal shove she forced her whole hand past the sphincter and became buried up to her wrist. I screamed extremely loudly yet again as I felt her hand push up my asshole. She continued forcing her hand into my ass almost up to her elbow before moving it in and out to the accompaniment of yet more of my loud screams. When she thought I had had enough she brutally removed her hand and arm, again with no thought for my comfort, in fact to make the exit as uncomfortable as possible. She took her hand now and fed it to my mouth to clean up.

The last thing I remember of this night was when she removed her hand from my mouth reached under the chaise and picked up the horse dildo. Before I could ask what she was going to do with it she rammed it into my suffering asshole up to the hilt. The pain was so severe that I passed out completely........

The next thing I knew was when I recovered consciousness several hours later, to find myself lying naked in a cage in a darkened room with no windows. My ass was extremely sore, as was my cunt. I was covered in dried on cum which was all over my face and hair also. I was thinking to myself for quite some time, having no idea of how long I had been unconscious when suddenly the single light bulb was illuminated and I heard a door being opened...........