Slave Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately Jim’s shaking hands went to his cock and started stroking it as the slaps of the whip on Celia’s ass became harder and harder. Jim’s hands kept pace with the whip. “It’s going to be wasted!” Celia cried out.

Kerry stared at Celia knowing that the whip was about to come down on her sensitive breasts and her cunt lips alternately instead of her ass. Defiantly Celia raised her body to meet the blows as Jim cried out, begging permission to come.

Kerry turned to him and ordered him to kneel up on the bed. As he did so the whip rapped him sharply on the chest and with a great cry he spouted a copious stream of cum which landed, hot and wet on Celia’s heaving belly and tits as well as on her face and in her hair.

Celia felt cheated that Jim had not fucked her.

She was to receive a further discomfort though when she was turned onto her face on the bed and George moved on top of her to insert his large cock directly into her asshole. She screamed at the unexpectedness of this assault but was helpless to prevent George from driving his massive cock in and out of her asshole until with a great shout he let fly his full load into her.

Lian and Kerry now squatted over her and emptied their bladders over her whole body, making sure that some of the pee went into her mouth.

This concluded the ‘entertainment’ for the time being.

Celia was now blindfolded once more, hands tied behind her back, legs also tied together and nipple clamps placed on her nipples with a long chain attached. The chain attached to her nipples stretched down her belly through her cunt lips and up to attach to her hands tied behind her back.

Jim went to the door to make sure no one was around and when he gave the word Celia was bundled out of the house into the waiting van and away back to slavery.

When I got home she was gone and the baby was crying.

All that was left was the large juice covered dildo and the very wet bed, stained with cum and pee. What could I do now?

To be continued.

12