Slave Gone Astray

Story Info
Encounter with mistress leads to suprising role reversal.
1.9k words
4.36
20.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lesb223
lesb223
3 Followers

The clouds were emptying their cold, angry rain onto my world; the black sky shook with the crash of thunder causing my windows to shudder in the fury of the storm...I love burrowing down into my bed when the skies break loose and cast their shower of rage onto the earth. I was almost asleep when a loud clap of thunder startled me awake. There was no point in trying to sleep in the middle of this downpour. I decided to get up and put on a movie. I get so excited when I am alone and I can watch my filthy movies with no interruptions. I can play with myself and let my imagination run wild; free to let my mind wander wherever my thoughts may take me. I love to slide my hand into my panties and feel my wetness...I love everything about it; the way it feels, the way it tastes, and the smell of a hungry pussy aching to be touched.

I stood up from the bed and wrapped myself up in my warm blanket. I fumbled through the dark room to the lamp next to the television. I reached down and turned on the lamp and there she was...

Before I had a chance to say anything she spoke to me. When she spoke to you she captivated you with the authority in her strong resonating voice. "Don't say a word." I knew before she even spoke that I was hers and I longed to do what she wanted. I stood there looking at her, shocked to see her sitting in front of me but lusting for her in a way that words can not explain. I could feel my body pulsing with a dangerous thirst that had to be fulfilled. But it was not my turn; I am always second to her. Only when she is satisfied may I be allowed to feel the caress of her tongue against my skin.

She sat there with her legs crossed in a long black trench coat and black leather boots. Her long dark hair was drenched from the rain and it gently fell around her face in wet ringlets. I watched the water slowly dripping out of her hair in the same way that my pussy was dripping just from the first words she spoke.

"Drop the blanket and get down on your knees slave." I loved the way she talked to me full of confidence and poise. She knew I wanted her and I was here to please her and only her. I dropped my blanket exposing my mostly naked body. I was wearing only a pair of white cotton panties. My nipples were hard from the cold and the desire to be touched. My panties were wet with need. I got down on my knees in front of my mistress ready to please. She stood up in front of me and let her coat drop to the floor. I could not take my eyes off of her. She was wearing a new one that I had not seen before. It was shiny black leather with the slightest red details. Her breasts were completely exposed and her pussy was covered by only a sliver of fabric. I wanted to touch her so badly but I was left helpless only to follow her commands. "Come here slave and let me taste you." I rose to meet her and she took my face in her hands. She gently pressed her lips to mine and I let my tongue slip into her mouth. She kissed back so softly at first but she became more forceful. She took my hair in her hands and gently pulled on it while we kissed. She pulled away from me leaving me hungry for more. "Now be a good girl and go get the ties." I went over to the bedside table and retrieved the ties. I was ready to be tied up; I was ready for anything she wanted. "I promise I won't punish you too hard if you do a good job...I want you to perform better than you ever have tonight." If she only knew how badly I wanted her right then.

She put my hands behind my back and firmly tied my wrists together. She playfully caressed my nipples as she turned me around. She pushed me down into the chair she had been sitting in. "Spread your legs and let me see your pussy slave." I scooted up to the edge of the chair and spread my legs as wide as I could so she could see how wet I was and how much I needed her. She squatted down in front of me and flicked my clit with her tongue. Just a little tease that almost sent me over the edge. She stood up and brushed her nipples against my parted lips. She turned and walked to the bed...

"Get over here and please me you stupid girl."

"Yes mistress, that's all I want to do."

I walked over to the bed fully anticipating the taste of her sweet juices on my lips. I couldn't wait to satisfy her. She was sitting on the edge of the bed and I dropped to my knees. She had not parted her legs yet, leaving me to ache for her even more. I knew what she wanted.

"Please mistress, let me taste you. I want to satisfy you, please spread your legs for me."

She always liked a little begging, but never too much. My pussy was on fire. I wanted to touch it so badly but my hands were tied...

She slowly spread her legs revealing her sweet pink pussy to me. I could smell how much she needed me, her slave, and I knew one day the roles would reverse and she would be begging me to please her. I let my tongue slowly run down the length of her pussy. She softly whimpered encouraging me to carry on. She was a weak mistress and I was only biding my time until I showed her who was truly in charge... I gently flicked her aroused clit with my tongue. Her pussy was completely shaved except for a patch of dark black hair. I loved to put my face into her hairy pussy and feel her wetness. I licked and sucked her pussy and then she told me to stop. I couldn't stop, it tasted so sweet and I wanted to keep pleasing her.

"Stop now." She commanded. "You will be punished for not listening to me. Turn around and lie down on the bed."

I did as I was told. She stood behind me and pulled my hair leaving my back arched in discomfort. She began to spank my ass. She always used her hand to spank me and it thrilled me every time she hit me. I loved it when she spanked me because she always took care of me afterwards.

"You stupid slave, you will listen to me and do as I say."

She kept hitting my ass until it was bright red, leaving her mark, letting me know she had been there. Just when the pain was almost unbearable she dropped down and began to caress my ass with her mouth. My ass was on fire and her tongue was a cooling sensation against my stinging skin. I was lying with my face pressed down into the bed. She began to spread my legs and I was wriggling in anticipation, waiting to feel her mouth. I could feel her breath on me and I needed her to please me.

"Please mistress." I was whimpering, now I needed her.

She began to lick my pussy slowly at first and then faster with more urgency. Just when I felt like I was about to explode in ecstasy she stopped. She knew me well enough to know when I was about to come and she wasn't ready for that yet. She reached over to the bedside table and pulled out a strap on. I couldn't wait to feel it vibrating against my pussy while I thrust it inside of her. She stood me up and untied my hands. My wrists were sore from the rope but I would soon forget that pain. She helped me secure the strap on and she turned me around and began to caress my breasts. She slowly grazed my nipples with her tongue teasing me. She took my breast in her mouth and began to suck it gently. She was nibbling on my nipples with increasing pressure causing just enough pain. She was so caught up in what she was doing and I knew now was my chance.

Suddenly I threw her back against the bed. She looked at me shocked to see me defying her.

"Shut up, I am in charge now." I loved the feeling of taking control. I had never acted out before and I knew I could not turn back now. "You will by my slave now and you will do whatever I tell you to do."

I was surprised to see how easily she submitted herself to me. I began to tie her hands and feet to the bed. I was going to fuck her and I didn't want her to go anywhere. After I had her stretched out across the bed and tied up and began to suck on her breasts. Her nipples were hardened by my touch. I knew she wanted more. I got on top of her and slid my cock inside of her. She moaned with pleasure as I invaded her body. I began slowly sliding it in and out. I knew she liked it rough and I was not going to give her what she wanted until she begged me. I wanted to hear the need in her voice.

"Oh mistress, please fuck me hard. I want to feel your cock ramming into my wet pussy. I need it, please fuck me."

I loved the way her voice sounded, begging me to satisfy her. I reached down and roughly grabbed her breasts as I began to fuck her harder. Her moans of pleasure let me know that I was satisfying her wet pussy. I loved having the power to control her pleasure. I fucked her hard for a few minutes and then I would slow down, pulling out and teasing her pussy lips with my cock, wet with her juices. She was begging me to let her come. I was ready for her to eat my pussy so I finished her off with a rough, hard fuck.

I removed the strap on and crawled up to the head of the bed. It was my turn and she better do a good job or she would pay. I positioned my dripping pussy over her face. She knew what to do. She began to lick my pussy lips. She started slowly licking up and down my pussy and then she flicked her tongue against my clit. I was grinding my pussy into her face. She had kept me waiting long enough and I was ready to come. I reached up and pulled on my nipples while she guided her tongue in all the right places. I exploded with an orgasm leaving my juices all over her mouth.

After I came, I did not speak one word to her. I untied her and she put her coat back on. I would not give her the satisfaction of knowing how well she did. She was my slave now and I was not a loving mistress. She had done what she was supposed to do and I was ready for her to go. I sent her on her way back into the dark rainy night and I crawled back into my bed. I didn't need that movie after all.

lesb223
lesb223
3 Followers