Slave Immigrant Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Humm," I smiled as I groped my stiff cock through my pants. It then occurred to me, neither the androids punished me. I really was in control.

"Diapers and chastity belts," I asked casually.

"This room has a complete supply," explained the male android, "the table is also for changing. We have a variety of chastity belt for both men and women, six of each."

"Have some big parties here?"

"Oh on many an occasion sir," chuckled the android. He was slowly getting into an upper class accent that made Marcy uncomfortable. "Mistress Marcy, when she is here, had many admirers. Slave Marcy however; not too many guests."

"I like to sleep undisturbed," I told the androids, "would it infringe on your programming to put a diaper on her and then slip her back into bed with me."

"Oh but of course sir," assured the male android, "if she doesn't move fast enough I'll simply report to you and you will have to do the beating. She hates floggers."

"Bruno," cursed Marcy.

I reached over and twisted her nearest nipple. With her heels in the stirrups spanking her would be difficult. She cried in pain but did not try to stop me.

"Did I ask you to speak, slave!"

"Can you give her an enema," I asked Mandy.

"Yes Master," it said, "but if she is in discomfort I will have to stop."

"Are you going to stop her," I asked Marcy.

"No Master."

"Well let's put a penis plug in her mouth," I said as Bruno quickly gave me one. "If this is discomforting, all you have to do Marcy is spit it out. Correct?"

"And if I do," she whimpered, "you will punish me, and do it all over again."

"Exactly," I smiled as I slowly put the fake cock into her mouth. The fake cock muffled her discomfort as Mandy methodically pushed liquid solutions into Marcy's already clean body. I knew the discomfort would put her into sub-space and she could surrender to a loss of control. Meanwhile Bruno gave me a tour of the house.

The Mudroom lead into the breakfast nook to which Bruno explained doubled as a punishment area. Shuttered window looked out to the private garden. From the breakfast nook was a doorway to the modern kitchen. From there to the Dining-room, was an archway to an entertainment room big enough entertain a dozen guest. Then came the living-room, the furniture was ornate, more towards an ornate style, expensive materials covering the sofa chairs, as well as large windows. The shades were closed; I didn't think much of it.

The entertainment room was on a lower level. Huge theatre plasma television system and enough chairs to sit twelve. The TV was already on as I watched Marcy struggle behind her gag and no handcuffs as she held on to enema. Instead of a pool table there was a sturdy spanking post, spanking stocks, suspension hooks, and a collection of spanking tools. My submissive side half wanted to be punished, but I also had to stay in character.

"What if I wanted to be," I ventured to Bruno pointing to the stocks.

"As long as Slave Marcy is sequestering in another part of the house," it grabbed hold of me and kissed me harshly on the mouth. "I'm a Mark Twelve android," it told me, "I have twice the programming, feeling, touch, extensions, and a whole host of things. I can please your submission and still let you please Mistress Marcy who needs a release I cannot give her. So since you asked, I will take you here and instruct you in a very uncomfortable manor."

To my surprise he pushed me over the stock and gave me a very hard spanking with just its hand. If you want to call it a hand, it felt more like a heavy paddle. Even through the suit I could feel the force and knew right away the android was well equipped to be a sexual companion.

It then took me upstairs where there was a master bedroom that had a four poster king size bed, with ornate hooks for suspension. There were ornate closets, one with clothing, another with various sex toys, and another that was a padded cell for naughty guest. A spanking ottoman, but the bed also had kneeling pads so that one could be bent at the foot or sides of the bed.

There were three smaller guest rooms. Two had double beds, while the third had only a single bed. Bruno explained the third bed was often used by naughty slaves who were usually tied down to prevent masturbation. Ceiling mounted TV screens showed the action inside the various bedrooms the naught slave could not participate in. There was even a slapper where the unprotected feet of the naughty slave could be slapped and kept awake at night.

"Actually," explained Bruno, "all the walls have TV's in them. So I could be spanking or punishing you in other ways while you can still see what you are missing."

"You sound like you've done this before."

"Oh sir," it said stroking my cheek, "you are just another Boy-Toy, for her to play with and be played with. But rest assured, she may take a break, sit on a toilet and masturbate while watching you. I know enough about humans to realize you may think you are in love, even have yourself killed to protect her. But in the end, all of this is transitory."

"What kind of an Android are you?"

"Just a very elaborately programmed one. The Pounce Empire has over three hundred years of research and development of androids. I just have a very big data-base designed to make you a better person. Now go downstairs and give Slave Amada the punishment she needs. Mandy can prepare supper you both must be starving."

"Is there anything you would want to eat," asked Mandy.

"Anything," I asked as I sat back looking at the TV screens and fiddled with the channel selector.

"We have recipes from Rumford Common Sense Cook Book, to Martha Steward or Julia Childs," explained Bruno.

"Do you still have fresh meat," I smiled.

"Free range, or the rare industrial."

"Please," I cursed. Looking down I noticed Marcy was at my feet in a typical slave position kneeling, knees wide apart leaning forward raising her sex to me. "None of that corn-fed stuff for me, I'll take free range any'ol day. Can you make it about an inch thick, with mushrooms, and sautéed onions?"

"Anything else," asked Mandy, "ice-cream on a pair of tits?" Marcy shivered but held her ass high.

"The slave should be fed in the usual fashion," suggested Bruno.

"Oh," I asked.

"Yes Master, as a Mark Twelve I can shit an edible paste that the slave may swallow for your entertainment. I can also urinate hot or cold drinks as well. Simple water is all this miserable slave deserves."

"So you can shit and piss food," I concluded.

"You can give the slave table scraps," added Mandy, "she can eat out of your hands, off your penis or even off your ass."

With the way Marcy slightly moaned and moved as Mandy described the various humiliating methods of eating I had the feeling she wanted to be treated this way. It was an interesting dilemma, I really wanted to learn more about Marcy and she wanted a sex vacation. There had to be some medium, some middle ground where I could enjoy myself and not work on Marcy.

"Alright," I said as I pushed her face to the floor and opened my fly. "Dinner for one, and half rations out the bum for her. She is getting rather fat."

She moaned with pleasure and it did feel good to have my cock inside a warm inviting pussy. She gasped with pleasure and thrust herself towards me as if begging for more. I closed my eyes and remembered my first love, my Mistress and how she begged for me to dominate her more often. How I lost her when I couldn't. Marcy wanted more and I would give it to her. I roughly slapped her ass, removed my cock and turned her on her back. I jerked my seed into her surprised mouth.

"But I didn't cum," she gasped.

"Tough," I told her pulling her across my lap. I gave her a hard slap as I checked the channels. There was some financial channel listed as a favourite.

"Oh I don't want to watch work," she moaned.

"Ahh crap," I cursed. Marcy quickly found herself with a penis gag in her mouth, blindfolded, and bent over the arm of one of the chair I sat in. Bruno offered me a sturdy belt and I would give her individual slaps at odd intervals. Meanwhile I watched an interesting analysis of market trends. It seemed that three years ago because of the war all Talents have been literally drafted into Star Force as the need for talented officers was at its highest. This had a direct market effect on the corporations who had at least one Clairvoyant on their Board of Directors.

Marcy seemed calm as the story concluded. I took off the gag and placed my aroused penis in her mouth. While one hand toyed with a drink the other casually played with her pussy. It wasn't much work as we both climaxed together. Meanwhile my eyes followed the list of corporate profits. While many companies had staggering rises, looses, and some horrible losses, the Boom-boom Room was steadily making profits.

"Dinner is ready sir," announced Mandy. "Do you want me to serve you in here?"

"I'm more at home in the kitchen," I told her as I pushed Marcy to her feet. I gave her an open-handed slap on the bum. "Keep your hands behind your back."

The kitchen seemed more cosy and intimate to me. I was still wearing my silk shirt, tie, trousers, and silk underwear. It was nice to be wearing something. The steak was great, but I wasn't too impressed with the show Marcy and Bruno were giving.

Some people find it rather kinky the idea of eating shit. On the far off Coalition of Stars they have taken a rather underground, hidden kink and sanitized it. The Android's rectum was about as complicated as a human rectum, and far cleaner. I mean the paste it would "shit" was nothing more than baby-food nutritious but looked terrible. I knew this because, well, I'm getting ahead of myself.

I guess Marcy is what you call a "high maintenance slave;" because she was often looking my way to see if I was watching her. With the Androids not being allowed to spank her it was my job to do just that. It seemed she got more of the food on her than inside her.

"Blast," I cursed as I mashed her face into the mess and spanked her harder. Getting angry was not the answer and I quickly stopped. "Clean this miserable slave up," I told Mandy as I shoved her towards her. "And a good long enema, she must hold it for one hour, or give me a call. You know what happens then," I told a pouting Marcy.

Less than a minute after they left for the hidden bathroom Bruno clapped a hand over my mouth and dragged me out of the kitchen and down to the basement entertainment room. It produced a knife and ripped my clothes off of me as it tied me over a spanking post. I kept my mouth shut, I half figured Marcy probably ordered this to happen.

"It seems," snarled Bruno in uncharacteristic Android emotions, "Mistress Marcy has again the worst taste in boy-toys." It punctuated the sentence with a very hard slap on my bum. It was very hard for me to keep quiet. "Oh you can yowl all you want," snapped Bruno, "every room is soundproof." He gave me four more to prove its point. "I'm an Android and far better judge of who's a proper Dom and who is not. We have no communications outside this house, so it's just you and me. My programming to make you a better Dom, or put you in so much pain you will confess your unworthiness to Mistress Marcy and be reduced back to a Class Ten Sex Slave." It then picked up a leather paddle and gave my warmed-up bum a dozen more. "You have anything to say," it asked me.

"Look I'm sorry," I half cried. "I wasn't paying attention I'll do better."

"Bullshit," it cursed at me in Earth English. "You think being a Dom is all about you? You are still a Bonded Sex Slave, you work as a Dom, you make the client suffer, and get emotionally cleaned of the day. She makes lots of decisions every day that affects billions of company money. Investors, people whose retirement benefits are in the operation. This is not about, YOUR MISZERABLE PENIS!" It picked up a synthetic cane and punctuated each word with a very hard stroke. "Am I getting through to you?"

"Yes sir," I gasped hoping I gave the correct form of address.

"You want to make it up to her," it asked me.

"Yes sir."

"Then you will eat desert out of her pussy," it told me. "The entertainment centre showed me a video of a local eating treat. A mixture of sweet honey, liquor, chopped nuts, raisins, dates, and other dried fruits that is inserted up her pussy for me to suck out of. This will make her cum several times, I may then finish off my lust but fucking her to another orgasm and then give her a treat/submission by cleaning off my penis of the honey and giving me an orgasm.

"After that Mandy will take her into the wash-room and clean her," the android told me. "If she is still hungry, and I expect she will be, you will have her blindfolded and offer a miserable male slave's butt to eat out of. Yours, the dark washroom can have your ass cleaned and the same desert will go up your butt. After that Mandy will clean her, diaper her, and tuck her into bed." He untied me and handed me a floor length velvet robe. "Keep your ass covered," he advised me. "And no whinnying when you sit down. I'm watching you Pontiac. Fuck this weekend up, and you'll be entertaining transients for one credit a pop for a very long time."

I guess everybody read about Pussy Desert in Anne Rice's Beauty Series. It was pretty tasty too and I found it difficult to stop myself from coming while I was fucking Marcy and then cum down her throat. After a short break I did as Bruno instructed and offered my poor beaten ass to Marcy. I glanced about and noticed she did not take off the blindfold. Frankly as tasty as the desert was; having to expel it is another matter. It felt more like, well having peanuts in your crap, very uncomfortable and humiliating. Bruno bent me over its knee and gave me cleansing wipe in the entertainment room and gave me its report on how well I did.

Thankfully I wasn't spanked but had an odd situation. Marcy was in a guest room. I would come in, in my robe pull her diapers down and rape her. Then put a blindfold on her and leave telling her I preferred to sleep alone, but would leave a miserable slave for her to play with. Guess who.

Bruno would then diaper me, it seems one a slave is put to bed they are not suppose to wake their client by going to the bathroom. Lots of people played that version of diaper bondage and since I don't get diaper rashes any more I can stand that humiliation. Bruno would then wake me in the morning with instructions on how to keep my Mistress entertained.

I didn't get too much sleep that night. Marcy kept reaching into my diaper, checking to see if I was wet, hard or both. She made an almost savage love to me calling me a horrible slave that needed punishment. Somehow I managed to get four hours sleep before Bruno took me out of bed.

I bet you can't wait to see what happens next.......

12