Slave Immigrant Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soupy and Bill are from the Middle Kingdom, large cocks which cum about a cup of watery seamen. After multiple ejaculations up the ass I have to take a dump that is well one messy enema. Soupy and Laura got into an argument as to who's duty is was to wipe my ass after I use the toilet. The wickedly settled by changing Jane's name from Slave Girl to Ass-wipe Girl. She still blushes when seeing toilet paper advisements on TV.

When it was finally over, all that remained was putting the slaves to bed. I expected the floor, and maybe a sleeping bag. Mistress Diaper-Changer diapered us and locked us in an unusual position on the master bed. I was on my back, legs comfortably apart, wrist to the headboard. Jane on top of me on my right side, almost humping my right leg, he face inches from mine.

"Don't make me get up and change you two too often," she warned us as she threw a quilt over us. "There are sensors in your diapers, you wet yourselves, I will have to come and change you. And I will be checking for vaginal fluid or male seamen so no humping."

"I got you into a horrible mess," Jane whispered to me after the bedroom door closed. She then kissed me full on the mouth. "Gee," she smiled in the dark, "your mouth still taste like Laura's cunt."

"How can you enjoy that," I said, then kissing her back. "Besides no matter how soft this bed is, my ass is sore."

"Really," she said as she humped on me.

"Don't do that," I almost shouted. "You want to get us into more trouble?"

"I'm sorry my love."

"That's okay, just try to lose a few pound in the future."

"What! If my hands we're tied down, I'd smack you one."

We probably would have gone on for hours talking to each other when Soupy and Laura both came in with hair-brushes and paddled us both. We were both gagged with breathing gags and Jane's soiled panties pulled over our heads. So the night went by with no other incident.

****

Morning came with instead of an alarm clock but a red alert serine. The ship had one of those hard to explain time compressions. We arrived at Vacation planet ten hours early. It was one of those odd phonemes where ships hit uncharted worm holes, or mathematical flows of the ships shields. Whatever the reason; everybody had to get out of bed fast and at battle stations. I was still in a soiled diaper as the life-pod hatched closed.

"What can I wear," I hollered at the walls. "Please can somebody change me?"

"Open the seat hatch to the left of the door," Bill called over the intercom, "clean yourself off. Dump the diaper and wipes in the trash, there is a pair of coveralls in there too. Your size I put them there."

Sure enough there was enough adult baby stuff there to clean myself off. The coveralls were a standard grey issue, but had a Pricilla patch on the back with the title Deckhand Number 5, across the back. I guess they didn't want to lose me. There was also a pair of slipper/shoes which fitted rather well. I checked to see if there was anything to read, but that's when the TV went on. Laura waved back at me.

"Unlike leaving hyperspace re-entry can be very smooth," she explained. "Just watch and see."

There wasn't much to watch. Jane and the crew had everything under control as we rolled into normal space. Engines changed their tune as we slowed and fifteen minutes later we could see the floating space station over Vacation Planet. Space stations for the most part come in two versions. Version one, the cheapest stuff possible sent off to hover over the planet. Version Two, impress the hell out of people with the newest and biggest brand new gimmicks possible. For some reason the people of Vacation Planet did something else. Oh it was big, and well; came from the planet. It was a stone pyramid floating in space that had a few modern touches added to it.

"What is your destination," called a formal voice.

"Hi cousin Aggie," said Jane, "we have a commercial delivery to the Merchant side of the Spaceport. And personal, need to see the family. I got great,.."

"Planetary over-ride," interrupted a serious voice. "Jane Speedwell you are to report to the Governor's Office Immediately."

"But Uncle Jasper, I want the family to meet my new boyfriend."

"This comes from Grandpa," the voice added. "Your crew can do their Merchandising, But Grandpa wants to see you and," he paused, probably to think of a polite term to describe me, "yourfriend."

"That don't sound good," said Bill, "did you break any laws," he asked Jane.

"Absolutely not," she said as we hit atmosphere and went in. "I had to put up a bond of everything I owned to do this trip. But you don't argue with clairvoyance. And I will bring him back."

"How much was my bond," I had to ask.

"Twenty-five million," said Jane. "Now sit down and be quiet."

Flying over Vacation Planet was almost like flying over Disney World Florida but very much bigger. Whole section of green unspoiled jungles, crystal blue lakes with sandy beaches; spotted by clearings with huts. For over a thousand years the Ancients lived their lives without technology. Then the explorers came and tried to exploit them. Ancients don't need that much technology, they have talent, and that compensates and overcomes anything. A hover-limo with an armed guard met us on the landing field and flew us to the Office of the Planetary Governor.

The office had all the trappings of a Jungle set out of an old Tarzan movie crossed by Gilligan's Island. Furniture hand made out of bamboo and thatch. Hand carved desks, but with modern computers fitted into them. Worse still the office was perched in a tree-house so that one had a great view of the Space Port.

"Cousin Bond," Jane said embracing a gentleman of about 40 our years old, lord knows how many as an Ancient. Curiously he was wearing Tarzan's loin-cloth and had the physic to be one. "This is my boyfriend. Al, meet my fifth cousin, Bond Speedwell, Governor of Vacation Planet."

"A pleasure," he said giving me a firm handshake. "But I had to vacate my office Grandfather is using it today. Go right in." He headed out the door with something important to do.

"Why would a Planetary Governor give up his office to your Uncle," I had to ask.

"Because Grandpa used to be the President of the Planetary Governor's council," she said casually as she lead me into the office.

That made me freeze right there. I've heard of silly things going on in various Science Fictions, the hero getting it on with the space Princess, but this was ridiculous. The half crazy girl is a former Space Admiral, whose Grandfather was the President of the Galaxy and I think I'm in love with her. Her Grandfather was right there, an old guy dressed like Plato.

And I do mean Plato from the old uncensored movies. The old guy, who could have been played by Christopher Plummer was wearing a single robe that hardly covered his genitals. I mean no wonder people accused him of buggering young boys.

"Close the door behind you Mister Jones," he politely said to me. "This won't take but a moment."

He and Jane stood there and did an odd embrace as they touched foreheads. Some cultures do that, pause and touch foreheads. The moment they touched there was a glow, sparks almost. In that whole half minute they touched minds and she communicated to him all her thoughts feelings, and memories of the past few weeks to him about her looking for and meeting me. I envied them such ability.

"Alright girl," he told her as he gently pushed her away. "Why don't you go outside and see the view from the balcony while I talk to Mister Jones here."

"Yes Grandfather," she smiled and headed towards the door. She gave me a smile and childish wave as she closed the door.

"Come closer boy I won't bite you," he asked opening his arms. He looked down and laughed at his nudity. "Sorry, we're pretty casual out here. I'm not going to bugger you. Let me see your hands."

He held my hands and looked at them more like something a Gypsy Fortune-teller might do. He then touched my forehead, but pulled his hand back as if it were burnt. He gingerly peeled off the leather collar Jane put on me and examined my slave collar.

"Interesting," he commented as he grabbed a chair and sat down. "When you and my Grand-daughter made love, what was she wearing?"

"She had her," I giggled, "hat on."

"Did she ever take it off when she was at the Planetary Brothel with you?"

"Oh no sir," I explained, "she said there were too many ghost. And," I paused because how do I explain the rest, "she was never fully naked when we were together."

"She never touched you," he chuckled as he held my face in his hands. "Like this," he asked.

"No sir," I mumbled back as he pressed my cheeks and jaw much to his amusement.

"You will eventually marry my grandchild, but not today or any time soon."

"Well when?"

"After you gain your freedom and she respects you. The second half will not be easy at all. Just try to do the first part."

"What Part."

"Gaining your freedom from the heavy Bond the Boom-boom Room and the government put on you."

"Well can't you free me," I begged, "pay my bond. Or better still pass a law that no Ancient can be bonded."

"Naa," he cursed, "too many other Ancients got gambling debts to pay off. Let them work it off. And so do you. Now take this note to Bill. I know enough of you to know you will not read it. But I'll be there when you gain your freedom. And trust me, you need this time to grow use to your body."

"What's wrong with it?"

"Nothing," he smiled as he opened the door and lead me out. "You just haven't grown into it yet."

"You two have a nice talk," Jane asked us.

"Yes," he said, "Bond can you come in here," he called.

"Sure Grandpa," he said coming back in.

"Jane and her new boyfriend are hereby banished," he said formally. "They cannot come to the planet's surface till Mister Jones pays off his Bond. And nobody will give him any charity. He has to earn it himself. Besides Jane has a new position with the Commandos she should be getting ready for. More importantly I forbid you from touching him, sexually or otherwise till he gains his freedom."

"Banished," said Jane.

"I have spoken," he said with an Imperial flourish and disappeared as he teleported himself.

"This is crazy," I said. "You're crazy," I screamed pointing to Jane. "Grandpa has dementia. Uncle Tarzan." I turned as a young man in a skimpy police uniform flew through the window. "And I'm nuts," I added. A bolt of lightning shot out of the kid's forehead and knocked me out.

12