Slave Immigrant Ch. 20b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lead the two slaves into my tiny room and pushed Cupcake into the corner. Vargus was even more surprised at the decor Mistress Dianna put into the room. He was about to speak when the door opened. Mandy gave me a plate of cookies and a glass of milk.

"Did you want me to get some more for your friends," it asked me.

"They can scrounge for their own food," I smiled as I sat down in my computer chair and enjoyed a cookie.

"Oh wow," burst Vargus after the door closed. "This place looks like the room I shared with my brothers."

"I'll let that pass," I said dunking my cookie.

"What kind of a slave are you," he asked me.

"He's a rotten bastard," said Cupcake taking the belt out of her mouth.

"I was waiting to see how long it would take," I said pulling her across my lap and using the belt on her naked bottom. The three of us Bonded Slaves were not wearing chastity belts and Cupcake struggled to get away exposing herself horribly. Vargus got so confused he turned to face the wall. I quickly hooked my leg about her legs, pinned her thin arms and began spanking her. Eventually she calmed down.

"Did I tell you to look away Vargus," I snapped. He turned and watched as Cupcake was spanked till she was crying. "Now stand in the corner and keep still," I told her.

I reclined in my office chair and spread my legs. I pointed to my cock and Vargus got on his knees and went to work. Reaching over I grabbed my TV remote control and switched on the Cartoon Network.

"What were you asking." I asked Vargus as I pushed him away from my cock so that he can speek.

"Well," he gasped, "I don't get it, you come from the protected planet Earth. So you have a gambling fine or something?"

"No," I smiled, "I'm surprised you never researched Bonded Slaves from Earth. I was seventy-five years old, on my deathbed. Somebody asked me if I wanted to live again as a sex slave. You have no idea how sexually suppressed Earth is. So now I owe the company five million credits. What about you?"

"I don't fit in well where I come from," he confessed. "I'm only seventeen, and I got into trouble because," he looked down at the floor.

"You'd rather be physically punished than talked to," I finished. He nodded in agreement.

"I'm here because of him," Cupcake sniffled. "It's his entire fault." A quick swat on the bottom kept her quite for the moment.

"You're here because you forgot that I'm thirty-seven point eight percent human and not all Ancient."

"Is it possible for an Ancient to become a Bonded Slave," asked Vargus.

"Sure," I chuckled, "they would enjoy the experience."

"I hear lots of stories about Ancients among the belters," said Vargus. "You actually met one?"

"A whole tribe I think. You know anything about red bananas?"

"They say you shove a quarter of one up a person's bottom, and they will be begging to be on the receiving end of a gang-bank."

"Really," I laughed as I bent Cupcake over my computer desk and caressed her sore bottom. "Did you know I have a bunch of Red Bananas in my closet." I fingered her asshole. Checking the desk drawer I found a lube applicator, and a small jar or red lubricant. I used the red on her. "How does your banana feel," I asked her.

"Owl," she cried, "oh ouch, ouch ouch. I feel, oh, please fuck me."

"That's not a real banana," laughed Vargus.

"Turn around," I told him, "bend over and spread your ass cheeks." He did and I inserted the red greased fingers. His ass wasn't as tight as Cupcakes. "A red banana is hotter that this watered down stuff."

"Oh dear," gasped Vargus. "How do you get it out?"

"I gets fucked out of you."

"Please fuck me. My master rarely does me."

"We'll see," I said as I stood up and took Cupcake up the ass. "Is this what you want?"

"You bastard," she cursed.

"Okay," I told her as I withdrew. "I'll send you back to Uncle Paul with a note saying you were so naughty I don't want you until you are properly disciplined which only he can do."

"He'll use the cane on me," she gasped. Then the heat of the cream hit her. "He' won't fuck me there. He saves that for his boys. You'd think I'm wearing a chastity belt, I don't get fucked at all." She sank to her knees and cried.

Luckily Mistress Dianna and Master Charles kept a small supply of toys in every room of the condo. I zip-tied her hands behind her back, penis gage in her mouth and spreader bar between her thighs as we laid her on the top bunk. Vargus grinned at me.

"I wish I could have done that to a few of my sisters," he laughed.

"You're next," I laughed and pulled him across my lap. He accepted the spanking with enthusiasm and sex play was lots of fun. So much fun that I forgot the time and a quick slap of Gary's riding crop brought me back to reality.

"Jones," snapped Mistress Dianna. The two of us pulled apart and we quickly went to the floor on our knees.

"Forgive these noble slaves Mistress Dianna and Uncle Paul," I grovelled. "It was I who was responsible for forgetting the time and enjoying young Vargus's company. Uncle Paul forgive me, I do not have your firm authority to keep Slave Cupcake in line, I had to put her in bondage. She is too much of a hellion for me to tame. It is I who need better instruction."

"Darn he's a first class groveller," chuckled Gary.

"He's probably had lots of practice on Earth," agreed Uncle Paul. "Mistress Dianna, have your slave carry Cupcake to the dining room. I'll give everybody a demonstration on how to deliver the cane." The guest followed Uncle Paul and Charles leaving Mandy Vargus, Gary and Mistress Dianna with me.

"I only have two Cubans on me," smiled Gary as he put two fine cigars on my computer desk. "Did you want to smoke a White Owl," he smiled and thrust his crotch towards my face.

I looked at Mistress Dianna who gave me a half nod. I lowered the old man's fly and took out his manhood. Like most Free Skyes men his cock was quick on the trigger and in no time he came in my mouth. Vargus looked disappointed, I guess no cock for him the rest of the night.

"Very good job young man," he smiled putting his manhood away.

"I'm not that young," I confessed. This cloned body is barely three months old, but my brain is seventy-five. I'm far from a spring rooster."

"Seventy-five," chuckled Gary, "barely middle age out here. I'm one hundred and eighty years young. I'll probably fuck Vargus a few times more tonight."

"Holy cow," I gasped in Earth English. I kissed his feet then Mistress Dianna's feet.

"What's with this," he demanded.

"You're the oldest man I ever gave myself too," I grovelled deeply. "You honour me. And to Mistress Dianna I beg that you please don't beat me too hard for speaking Earth English." She waited till Gary and Vargus left the room.

"Too late," she hissed at me. Then to Mandy, "good thing this room is soundproof. Punish him good, and then diaper him for bed. He can sleep in here for the night. I'll be using my husband for the night. By the way Al," she looked at the TV, "cartoons."

"My guilty pleasure," I confessed.

"See you in the morning."

I was so scared of the punishment Mandy was going to give me I was crying before it started. It paused several times and allowed me to cry and calm down before it punished me some more using just using its hand. Androids can be so cruel. That ended the night, when I woke up the next morning I suddenly realized it was Sunday.

"Good morning Mandy," I said as it lifted my legs and took the damp diaper off me. "Am I going to be punished for wetting myself."

"No," it told me. "You are supposed to use your, movable bathroom. The person in charge this day will choose how you are rewarded."

"So," I had to ask, "who is in charge today?"

"Why you are," it wiped my bottom and genitals clean. "What sexual reward do you want."

"Can I fuck you," I asked. It pulled off its maid uniform as it slipped the nubile body beside me in bed.

"It is our duty to serve you Mister Jones," it smiled to me kissing my nipples. "Just remember your other lazy slaves are still in bed." I slipped my cock into it, and rolled on top of it.

"Gawd," I gasped, "you feel so much like the real thing. Let me do this, then fetch me a paddle, we have an interesting day."

"Dianna and Charles's profiles are on your computer," Mandy told me. "If you don't measure up to their standards I'll take you back here for a conference. You don't want to do the same mistakes as at the McDermotts."

"Shit," I cursed loosing the mood. "You are a wet blanket."

12