Slave Immigrant Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mandy," he ordered my Android. "Take him outside and whip his ass till he cries. Then gage him, diaper him, and have him sleep on the matt in the bathroom. An oh yes restrain his hand, he's not allowed to touch himself."

"Yes Master Charles," Mandy nodded as it picked me up and took me away.

Mandy used a leather flogger on my ass, thighs, back and feet. It was merciless and had me blubbering. It took me to the bathroom and the adult diaper changing table which hasn't been used in a month folded out of the wall. My sore ass was powdered, balls and cock. The adult sized diaper which after so much non use suddenly felt like a large pad between my legs was shoved. The almost oversized thick padding to soak up my pee, heavy sent to cover if I shit, and finally plastic pants. Mandy then put on a set of slave shackles on me. A neck ring leading to two eighteen inch wrist cuffs. I could move my hands just not touch myself. A penis gage was shove in my mouth and I was pushed to the floor mat. Then the lights went out.

I sobbed a bit, who wouldn't. There was a box of tissues near me so I blew my nose and tried to get some sleep. I curled on my side in a fetal position and tried to go to sleep.

The lights went on. I don't know how long I slept, but the lights went on. Dianna's naked feet stood in the door way and it was dark outside.

"Out of my way slave," she cursed and prodded me aside. She lifted the toilet seat then looked at me. "Oh that back looks sore," she commented, "did Mandy punish you well?" Being gagged I could only nod my head. "Come over here and turn around," she ordered. I felt her hand reach under my diaper and feel my sore ass. "We still let you cum if you wet yourself," she chuckled in my ear. "On your knees, back straight," she ordered.

She went to the storage cupboard and took out a curious funnel that I knew was there but didn't dare to ask what for. It was about two feet long and had a half circle cup about eight inches wide. The long stem of the funnel went down my back and between my butt cheeks. She then leaned against the cup and suddenly I could feel her hot urine trickle then flood between my ass cheeks. I never agreed to be peed on, but this was suddenly erotic, I got very hard. She unstrapped the penis gage and took it off.

"That feels good," she sighed. "Now clean my cunt."

Awkwardly I turned around and then licked clean her vagina. I loved Dianna but sometimes wish casting would let her have a hairy cunt like a Mistress. Female pubic hair was so arousing. She had a vagina like a naked whore, it was so well fucked, and I had to clean it. Even though Charles and I had fucked her earlier I could still taste both seamen inside her.

"I see you are making use of my pee funnel," Master Charles chuckled as he entered the bathroom. "So many people needing a midnight pee," he added as he took the funnel out of the back of my diaper. "Turn around," he ordered. I stopped eating Mistress Dianna's cunt and turned to look up at him. "Hold it steady," he ordered as the funnel tip went into the front of my diaper and rested on my balls. He then pee'd and for a moment I thought he would pee in my face but didn't. I felt the warm urine trickle around my balls and I felt very wet and humiliated.

"Charles," smiled Dianna as she moved next to him with both facing me. "Don't we reward our little diaper boy when he wets his diaper?"

"It's a part of training," he smiled down at me. "We let him masturbate. With your left hand hold you cock Al." I reached into my diaper. "No," he countered, "outside the diaper feel your cock." I did as he told me, I was getting hard. "Now rub your ass with your left hand," he added. I felt the warm piss rub my cock and ass. I hated myself, I was getting aroused at their command.

"Do you like what you are doing," asked Dianna.

"No," I sobbed truthfully.

"Then stop," she ordered and sat on the toilet spreading her legs. "Now give me proper head." I turned around and leaned forward to lick her cunt. "Charles," she ordered, "fuck him long and hard, stimulate him inside and make him cum."

"As you command Mistress," I could hear him smugly say behind me as he took the wet diaper off me. My slave bracelets let me brace myself against Mistress Dianna as I was fucked hard while pleasuring her. As Charles's cock touched my inner clitoris I found myself on the verge of coming.

"Mistress may I cum," I asked her.

"Yes," she moaned, "cum on the floor. Charles make sure of that.

"Yes Mistress," he groaned as he reached under me and made sure nothing came between my cum spurts and the floor.

"You may cum," she told me. My cock bounced away and came spiriting tablespoon after tablespoon full of cum on the floor. The floor was very clean, so I knew I would soon be licking my mess up.

"Charles," she ordered.

"Yes Mistress."

"Did you cum yet?"

"Almost there," he told her as his thrust became more violent.

"Stop!"

"Yes Mistress," he gasped and stopped. I could feel his cock almost wanting to move and fuck me more.

"Now crawl under the slave and lick up his cum," she ordered. "You've been having your own way, way too often."

"Yes Mistress," he groaned and he crawled under me and loudly slurped up my mess.

"I should order Mandy to diaper both your naughty boys," Dianna said after she had a shuttering multiple orgasm. "But I'll be generous, Mandy whip Charles till he cries, or at least as red and sore as Al. They can both go sleep in the slave bunk-beds. Charles on the top bunk since he likes being on top. Al do you need to go to the bathroom?"

"I was trying to hold till the morning," I confessed, "but yes I do."

As Charles was taken to the punishment horse and got his whipping Dianna held my cock and ordered me to pee into the toilet. It was an odd moment, she was tender and yet very dominating. She was in control; my most basic needs was hers to command.

Well that evening's punishment did not go un-noticed. Dianna chose my clothes for work and I wore baby blue Thursday panties that showed off what redness not covered, and a short skirt made sure that my slightest bending would show me off. This did get Uncle Paul's attention at the morning office meeting.

"Mister Jones," Uncle Paul had to say, "you are showing off a bit too much thigh and cheek today. You get some sort of discipline that deserves to be shared today?"

"No Uncle Paul," I said as I sat down, "just a little domestic thing at home nothing to worry about."

"Then why are you wearing such a short skirt," he demanded.

"I didn't choose to wear a short skirt sir," I corrected myself. "I mean Uncle Paul. Dianna chose my clothes today."

"And why did she choose such a short skirt?"

"Because," then it hit me, "she wanted you to question me and bring out why she had me punished."

"And why is that?"

"She felt I was fucking Cupcake too much," I answered honestly.

"Bend over the desk," Uncle Paul ordered. I bent over know what would happen next; because by bending my skirt lifted enough to expose my lower spank-spot. The boss's cane landed with a hard Thwack! "Now Dianne Murphy may choose your clothing that you can wear to work; but when you are inside the officer this is my domain." The cane landed again and I jerked trying to stay still. "So after this meeting I want you to take your body-guard and go to Sanderd's Men's Store and buy yourself some extra skirts of a moderate business lengths." The cane landed again. "I don't want clients seeing sexual activity inside this office. That's why fucking is restricted behind closed doors and red bottoms are covered." The can landed again. "I also strongly suggest you purchase a variety of colours and keep them in your locker." The cane landed again. "Charles," he told my Master, "issue him a locker to keep spare skirts and at least two respectable business suits, shirts and ties," he added to me as the cane landed again and again. "Now sit down," he ordered me. "You can go cry in the Men's Room after the meeting. Mister Chalmers has a new series of show proposals and you are involved Mister Jones."

"Thank you Uncle Paul," smiled the older Producer. "As you all know we will be celebrating Year's End in eight weeks. A time when most businesses settle accounts and we of Free Skyes celebrate Earth's version of the Holidays. You are familiar with this season correct Mister Jones."

"My favourite time of the year," I said biting back the pain and trying to appear calm. "Santa Clause, family get-togethers, a so-called time of peace and reflection."

"Also a time of buying presents and parties," he added. "Would you believe that your Charles Dickens has transcended to Free Skyes and we have over two dozen versions of A Year's End Ghost Story?"

"Really," I had to laugh, "that sounds interesting."

"We also have our own legends of the man in the red suit, as well as Yule, and the Long Winter Night," he added. "I've got enough Year's End Specials so that we can declare a hiatus for all departments. Anybody with time off coming can use that time. However all we have to do is a little introduction show, that's where you come in Mister Jones. We want you to introduce the shows."

"I'm not much of a personality," I pointed out.

"You're recognizable enough."

"Do I have to sing, dance, what?"

"We'll send you a script."

"Costumes," I asked.

"We don't think that will be necessary," he sighed looking at Uncle Paul questioningly. "Just show up in your nice conservative suit that's all."

"Okay," I nodded, "we agree in principal. But I want my Manager to handle the details. I will want the suits be up to the highest bidder for sponsorship, to which I get a good cut on, and be able to keep the suits."

"He has a Manager," Mister Chalmers asked Uncle Paul.

"It gets better," smiled Uncle Paul.

"Santa Clause," I added, "or the man in the red suit, is reputed for finding out who's Naughty or Nice. In some cases that's been changed to BDSM. So will I be,.... punished?"

"Well," Mister Chalmers seemed uncomfortable, "we were thinking of having you getting caned while introducing a commercial."

"Yea I hate annoying announcers too," I laughed. "Okay my Manager will want to have the supplier of spanking implements up for sponsorship too. Will there be anything else? Drinks, food?"

"We haven't considered it yet," he sighed as Uncle Paul chuckled.

"Well what is Christmas without eggnog," I had to add in Earth English. "Do we have a Free Skyes or Middle Kingdom version of Eggnog?"

"He's got a good point," smiled Uncle Paul, "Karl," he nodded to Mister Chalmers, "pass these suggestions on to your crew. Also I understand we're having a dry run of the Colin and Jeff Show tomorrow right Al."

"Yes sir," I nodded, "and we also will be checking out the Sex Ed show too."

"Good," nodded Uncle Paul, he then got up, "that'll be all."

I went to the Men's Room and tried to shake off the punishment. Master Charles came in and gave my sore bottom a little sting lotion then showed me my locker. It was a tucked away locker that looked more like a wood panel to which my touch opened a hidden door.

"You're a Junior Executive now Al," he told me. "There is a body-guard waiting for you in the lobby now get out of here, and be back by coffee break." His hand wandered under my panties and felt my asshole. "I'll be needing you by then."

12