Slave Immigrant Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my gosh," I gasped, "did I hurt the grass?" I danced over to a patio stone.

"No you just blotted out the light," she chuckled. "It is only a natural part of the world we live in. Come inside, relax, let's make love."

"I'd like that," I said taking her in my arms. We kissed. I wanted to kiss and taste her lips so much. It was the first time I ever kissed her while my Talent was active. Her sweet breath, salvia, her teeth, freshly cleaned, a faint taste of wine, eating something that reminded me of chicken. The warmth of her body aroused me. She was perspiring, sweat dribble from her armpits and down her back. Her crotch fluttered against her cotton panties. I could feel her pussy swell and flutter with preparation of sex and penis entry. Lights fluttered around us.

"What is that," I cursed breaking off. At first I thought it was robot news cameras and lights, but it was only a variety of insects.

"Let's go inside," Jane said as she lead me through a sliding window and through an electronic screen.

"What's with the electronic screen," I asked her.

"I keep my bedroom lifeless," she explained as she put her jewellery on a side-table. "It's been a long time since I've lived in the jungle, they bug me too. I guess I've been civilized way too long. We have a long way to go."

"What about this I start work tomorrow stuff?"

"Well," she sighed as she took off her jacket. "I take you down to Base Administration and we get you signed in. All that StarForce Administration bullshit. Uniforms, pay, physicals, education examinations, and testing. Lots of testing, we have to interface with normal people and they need to have various guidelines. After talking to your friend Marty, I figure you would want to join the Space Marines first, then maybe the Commandoes."

"That sounds okay," I said as I took note of her apartment. A small living room that emptied into a kitchen with tasteful modern furniture. There was a opening to a bedroom, the opening was sliding walls so that I guess you could watch the far wall which was a video unit. I opened the fridge and got myself a glass of water.

"Can you get me some too," she asked me as she shrugged of her dress.

"I thought you were going to let me undress you," I said turning to her.

"Oh," she smiled taking the glass of water from me and emptying the glass. "I figured you might want to be dominated this evening."

"Maybe I want to be in charge," I said and I wrestled with her trying to undress her.

"Maybe I want to get you naked," she chuckled as my pants ripped and were pulled off me by an unseen force.

"Hey those clothes cost money," I snapped as I pulled at her very stretchy bra.

"Use your mind," she told me, as I felt the sleeves fall off my jacket. "Reach through you mind and see the seam. See the fragile thread used to sew them together. Break them." Her bra fell apart.

I could see them. It was easy, it just took a little concentration. After having to take on and tear off so many pieces of clothing I knew where the seams were. Even her socks unravelled into a pile to thread on the floor.

The walls moved apart as we wrestle/danced our way into the bedroom. Our thoughts became one as we ran our hands over each other's body. Her back felt firm and taunt. Her ass was firm and muscular. I could feel her squeezing and fondling my ass. We smacked each other on the bottom at the same time, hard and low wondering if we would feel the pain in the morning.

Before I knew it we were wrestling, laughing, and spanking each other's bottom into a fiery heat of passion. We rolled on the bed and orally tasted each other's sexual parts. I tasted and licked her sex while she sucked my cock as if it were her last meal. I fingered her asshole to make her hotter. More than just a finger entered my asshole. It felt like a cock riding down my anal passage and stroking my inner glands.

I dis-connected for a moment wondering how a cock could come from her finger. Then realized she was manipulating a cone of force from her finger. It was shaped like a cock, right down to ridges and knob. Her knuckles felt like a set of balls bouncing against my ass as she fucked me. It was as if an invisible man had mounted me while she was sucking me off. It was unbelievable pleasure, all I could do was sigh and enjoy it as I came in her mouth.

"Hey," she snapped as I felt a pain like a leather belt smack across my ass. "Get back to work."

"Yes Mistress," I smiles and went back to giving her oral sex. I ate her and finger fucked her till she came. It was unbelievable to make her come. I could feel and sense her breathing, the rushing of blood, her body heaving. For a moment, my mind was with her and I experienced her orgasm. It felt great.

"This is called the sharing of minds," she gasped as we rested. "Soon I'll teach you how to double think. Part of your mind will work on exciting me, while another part will enjoy what I feel. Then you will triple think. Use your Talent to play a guitar while pleasing me. Quadruple, have more than one musical instrument playing. So-on and so-forth."

"Why don't we just turn on the stereo," I asked.

"There is a big difference between pre-recorded sound and the sound of real instruments playing," she told me. "Now are you going to fuck me proper, or do I need to spank your ass some more?"

To say the least she did both. The Talent allowed her to manipulate items and move them around in the air while making love to me. Try that one Skywalker. What better way to learn how to use the Talent than by making love to a beautiful woman. At first it was just making the fridge door open and having a bottle of water float over to my hand. Then it became finding a level of control while I slept. Clairvoyance happens when you are at rest so visions of the future can really ruin your sleep.

At least I was mature enough to trust my Mentor as we worked out those problems. I guess part of me was worried about Uncle Paul and his little family/company of people. We kept in touch, partly because I wanted to make sure my business investments would provide financial security, and because I really did care about them. Action Network was able to grow and keep changing with the changing times.

As for me, well, there are state secrets I can't talk about. You see Earth is a Protected Planet, so there is much to keep from you. I learned how to control my talents, and then went on to Officer's Academy.

I have to take a moment to talk about the Military. For one thing you have to one have a minimum level of intelligence. Talk about College level education is the bare minimum. Secondly for the most part everybody is a volunteer. Even as a Talent I could have taken a planet side job working in an office somewhere. They even have their own TV station. But well, I craved the adventure, and the danger. However it is not what I expected.

When I was an Army Cadet we went through the process of having a drill instructor yell at us, and coach us through everything from flushing a toilet to lacing our boots. But here it is different; they talk to you like an adult and carefully explain things. At times we were expected to do proper marching and snappy uniforms, but mostly is was a businesslike affair.

It was a special Talent Section where us Earth Hybrids were kept and integrated into the Military. Marty and Jane wanted me to start slowly, but the Hot Babe, Tirestra a warrior/witch, felt I should take my time and learn to become a Commando. So while other Hybirds went on up the ranks I eventually became a Squad Leader to a platoon of Space Commandos and later a Platoon Commander.

In the middle of one planetary campaign I rose through the chain of command to becoming a Battalion Commander. After we were pulled out of the system and back to base I had a choice; command a Brigade or to join Space Command as a Space Navy Ensign. You see if I have experience in the space navy that was the only way to become a Fleet Commander. It also led me to becoming Jane's Aid and we could work together.

Ahh the things you do just to have great sex. I didn't care if I went from being a Lieutenant Colonel to Lieutenant and serving under my wife. Nothing like having your commanding officer gives you a great blow-job. Or require you to almost nightly give her a good spanking because she needed to be reminded she has to be polite to subordinates who at times need to be corrected. Sometimes I found myself across her lap being spanked while taking dictation. However we eventually found ourselves both needing a little discipline in our live, thus we went back to Mandy.

Sometimes I think every household should have a Mandy. We would get back to base after a long voyage and rough duty spending two days in bed being lazy. Sure enough Mandy would come out of the closet and put things in order. We would go back to getting up at regular hours, exercising, and eating regular balanced meals. This also led to it into giving us regular discipline. So we kept a condo in the Free-zone clean and waiting for our return from various missions to stay at home and play house.

To say the least life is good. Hold on to your dreams, and who knows what would come next.

12