Slave In My Own Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what to think. I felt like I should feel something like horror or revulsion. I didn't have time to process my feelings and conclude that what I was actually feeling were lust and anticipation for the Master slipped his stone-hard cock deep inside me in a single swift thrust. We both let out moans of pleasure together and even Mistress Claire inhaled sharply. It had hurt somewhat, but only briefly and the dildo preparation ensured that I felt more pleasure from this act than pain.

It took a moment to get used to the thrusting inside me, but again the preparation with the Mistress' dildo over the past few sessions with her and earlier in this session allowed me to adapt swiftly to the pleasuring thrusts. The Master's cock was just the right length to stimulate my prostate and I screamed out "yes, yes, yes, Master, fuck me, please fuck me, fuck me until I can't take it anymore, fuck my ass, yes, yes, yes!"

Claire laughed and grabbed my head, grinding my mouth down into her pussy. "Burrow away down there, you worm!"

I could not believe the pleasure I was feeling with her pussy taste on my lips and the Master's cock drilling deep up my ass. It was better than anything I had ever felt, better even than that first time that Claire had violated me with her toys. My tongue flicked up and down over Claire's clit like a sewing-machine needle mending a tear and she was going crazy from it. I couldn't stop; it was the only way I could express my own passionate build-up toward another orgasm as the Master ploughed my ass. Suddenly her breathing went out of control and I knew that she was about to blow. With a series of squeals and shrieks, she came, pushing her mound up against my face, again held to its place by the recipient of my pleasing efforts. I could not endure the stimulation on both ends much longer; my own orgasm was building. Fortunately, I wouldn't have to wait much longer as the Master too was thrusting into me faster and faster by the second and his breathing told me that he close. He began to thrust slower and harder and he was holding his breath. He was about to come and I went over the edge, with a muffled cry into Claire's sopping pussy I desperately humped against one of Claire's legs, and began to ejaculate almost instantly all over it while above and behind me I heard the Master cry out as well. As I came, I could feel the muscles spasm deep up my ass and I could only imagine how much this would please the Master. I could feel his cock pulsing inside me, filling me for the first time ever with another man's seed.

Since then, the Master has fucked me and allowed me to suck him off many times, both in the presence of Mistress Claire and in her absence, and while I might be concerned about what this bodes for my future sexuality, I think it worries Claire even more for she knows now that she cannot offer the Master anything that I cannot give him just as well or better. She may now regret having taken the initiative to make me Matthew's sex slave as well as hers. As a consequence, I have noticed that she too is more and more subservient to him of late and I think that it is because she is growing fearful of losing her place to me. I don't think that she needs to worry. I know now that I am not gay, but rather that it is the act of submission to man or woman that arouses and completes me. I am just as sure that the Master is not gay either but that he has merely been enjoying the exploration of a new phase of his domination of me and yes, Claire, too. It could be that much as he enjoyed fucking me to display his dominance over me, he may also be using this latest phase to finalize his dominance over Claire, his supposed equal, and if so, she may be fulfilling his plan.

What this will all mean for me remains to be seen, but I can't wait to find out.

12