Slave is Exposed Pt. 03

Story Info
Slave continues his service to two Mistresses.
1.4k words
4.26
21.7k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsCarol
MsCarol
338 Followers

As the slave lay there in the required position, he felt the dread sweep through him again as he could hear the two ladies giggling down the hall. Although not daring to look, he assumed they were in his Mistress's bedroom and again he was of the belief that nothing good was going to come of this for him.

After ten minutes or so, he realized that the ladies had become quiet, although he was not sure why. Unbeknownst to the lowly slave they were enjoying each other's bodies and were removing some of the each other's clothing, leaving them both in heels, stockings, panties, and bras. After several minutes of lovely kissing with lots of heavy tongue action, Laura asked if her gorgeous friend was ready for some more fun at her slave's expense. Barbara responded with great enthusiasm, "Oh yes, dear, I am really starting to see why you enjoy owning a slave!"

As they strode imperiously back down the hall to the living room, they both noticed that the slave was exactly where he was told to remain, causing Mistress Barbara to comment to him "Well, well, well, I see you are right where your glorious owner told you to stay. How well behaved you are, although I bet you are scared to displease her in any way by now, true?"

"Yes Mistress Barbara, if she is ever displeased with me I suffer true, harsh punishments and I try to avoid that at any cost," was his contrite reply.

"Stand up slave and face us!" barked his owner. And in quickly doing so, he realized immediately that was displaying a fully erect cock! And immediately both ladies commenced to verbally chastise and humiliate him some more.

"Good heavens slave, why are you hard now? Who the hell told you to get hard? You know you are not ever allowed to get an erection without my permission! You will pay dearly for embarrassing me like this" bellowed his Mistress.

And Mistress Barbara quickly chimed in, "My God dear is that as big as he gets? That can't be much over four inches hard!! No wonder you told me in the bedroom that you have never once allowed him to put that pathetic thing in your divine pussy! But you were right, that useless thing needs to go back in its cage."

"Oh but I am going use a punishment cock cage now!" purred Laura. "See this one is only 1-1/4" long and see the nice sharp spikes on the inside?"

"Oh that is so lovely but isn't it painful for the slave?" asked Barbara.

Chuckling, Laura informed her that it was most definitely painful, especially when he tried to get erect. She described in great detail how the sharp points would unmercifully dig into his cock whenever he tried to get erect. And how his face would contort as the pain continued to grow the longer he stayed hard. But then she pointed out the best part saying, "It always makes me so hot and wet when I see those spikes pushing into his useless dicklette. I always need to get off then, most often by making the poor boy eat me to two or three good orgasms. Of course he is so enthralled by the privilege of pleasing me orally that he cannot go soft and the spikes keep punishing him while I get all the pleasure. It is a wonderful cycle of pleasure/pain!"

With a big smile, Barbara replied, "My panties are drenched just hearing about it! Let's get him locked up but how will it fit while he is hard?"

"Oh that is easy, just watch!" beamed Laura. "Bend over boy and grab your ankles and spread your feet wide, NOW!" Quickly bending over as demanded, the slave's feeling of dread once again began to rise quickly, never knowing what his mistress would do to enforce her will upon him.

Standing in front of the slave, Laura asked Barbara "Would you be so kind as to straddle his head and clamp down real hard with those smooth silky thighs of yours that I love so much so he cannot move out of position?"

"It would be my pleasure dear," was Barbara's enthusiastic reply. And with that Laura grabbed her riding crop and landed a full force stroke, not across his already red cheeks as Barbara expected, but right on his exposed balls, bringing an ear piercing scream from between her thighs as the pain ripped into the slave. And before the slave could even fully appreciate the pain, leaning forward she noticed how quickly his erection started to flag. But undeterred Laura landed two more strokes of the crop on his balls, which would have caused the slave to collapse to the floor except for the hold of Barbara's thighs.

"Okay dear you can let him go now, and slave stand up straight! Don't you dare drop to the floor although I know you want to! Or I will really be pissed and you don't want that to happen, I am sure," intoned his mistress.

As the slave stood as demanded, Barbara gushed how much fun that was, again causing the slave's level of apprehension to soar. Quickly Laura shove his wilted little cock into the cage and snapped the padlock on it, exclaiming how much she was going to enjoy making him try to get erect so he could suffer.

Grabbing her friend's hand, Laura barked at him, "Now crawl behind us boy down to my bedroom where we can continue enjoying your suffering."

As they sauntered down the hall, the slave was left with the view of two panty clad derrières wondering what else they had in store. Quickly coming back to his senses he started crawling hoping against hope that his painful balls and throbbing ass cheeks would be spared further torment for their pleasure.

As he entered the bedroom, he heard Mistress Barbara comment to his owner that she was extremely turned on and really needed to have an orgasm. Without the least bit of hesitation, Mistress Laura's response was to order her slave to bend over the end of the bed with his face pushed down on the mattress. Moving quickly into the required position, the slave felt his Mistress pull his ankles wide apart and be connected to the ever present leather cuffs attached the base of the bedposts. His arms were then stretched to the posts as well, leaving him in a very uncomfortable position with his ass well stretched which he feared meant more abuse of his cheeks. The final restraint was a wide leather strap that was secured across his lower back which Laura cinched down tight causing him to have to arch his back, adding to his discomfort.

"Now he is ready to be of some use!" chuckled Laura. Standing behind him she grabbed him by the ears and pulled back raising her slave's face up off the bed. "Slip off those wet panties dear and slide your sweet tasting pussy under his face and slave boy here will see to it that you have an incredible orgasm or two. I hope he appreciates what a privilege this is, to be allowed to service another woman's pussy. So to make sure he performs up to my expectations and to enhance your pleasure even more, I am going to cane his ass while he eats you, and if he does not do well...let's just say he doesn't want to find out what will happen," threatened his Mistress. And then Mistress Barbara slipped off her panties and the slave watched enthusiastically as she slid into place. But then he felt the unthinkable, his cock started to swell just from gazing on the sopping wet pussy so divinely displayed in front of his face. As he grimaced he heard his mistress laugh as the first spikes started to dig in to his swelling cock. Then Laura released her hold on his ears, dropping his face into Mistress Barbara's pussy, reminding him that he best make her proud of how well he could please a woman with just his tongue.

As he started to lick the fold of her outer lips as he had been trained so many times, he felt his apprehension surge once again as he worried whether Mistress Barbara would be pleased with his efforts, but more importantly if Mistress Laura approved of his efforts. He could only imagine what might happen if she did not approve.

MsCarol
MsCarol
338 Followers