Slave "J" Cums Out

Story Info
Slave J is introduced at a club.
2.1k words
4.34
36.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,103 Followers

This is an erotic fiction, however, the story line is take from real life events which actually took place though they have been embelished a little...

Jane is a truly beautiful woman. She stands only 5' tall with a 34C-24-34figure. Her breasts, though small, look huge on her tiny frame. She has the face of an angel, framed with incredibly soft blonde hair. The type of woman that no one would believe to be into the alternative lifestyle. We had met by accident and I screwed her that very same night. She truly loved sex and wasn't afraid to try new things.

I'm not sure why, but as we entered my apartment, she mentioned to me that she liked to be humiliated and I immediately began to do so. I forced her strip and to crawl to me on hands and knees. I made her remove my cloths using only her mouth. I used her mouth for my pleasure and used her body the same way. It was pure lust, and we both knew it. Though she stayed with me for almost two years, she told me that same night that she would leave me when she had had her fill.

She moved in with me and over the next several weeks I taught her the things that I loved and expected from her. How she was to keep herself naked at all times in my presence. How I wanted her to kneel, just so, in front of me. The best positions to pose for me and what positions to adopt when she was to be punished.

When I was satisfied with her performance, I asked her if she was ready to take the next step in her new lifestyle. She told me she loved being used by me and would do anything I asked of her. I placed a highly polished, black leather collar around her throat and locked it in place. I placed and locked matching leather restraints around her wrists and ankles. Showing her the key, I told her that they would only be removed at her request, when she was ready to leave me.

I asked her what slave name she would use. She told me "J". I told her that if I addressed her as Jane, I would be giving her the choice in anything we do. But, if I addressed her as J, I would be addressing my slave and she would have no choice but to obey. She assured me she would.

"Good," I told her, "For tonight I will test your commitment. Up till now you have been my slave in private. Tonight, you are going to be put on display as my slave."

The look of surprise on her face was quickly replaced with one of trepidation as she realized that she had unwittingly set herself up for the evening.

In preparation, I had her draw my bath and bath me. When she had finished I told her to bath and shave herself. I dressed and had her dress in an over the shoulder, form fitting, knee length black cocktail dress with black high-heeled sandals and nothing else. The black collar, wristlets and anklets with their bright metal rings looked like accessorized jewellery to the dress. Ready, we left for a swingers club that I knew was having a fetish night.

I watched her closely as we entered the club. The look of surprise, fear and curiosity that traveled over her face made for a "Master Card" moment...priceless. There were some sixty couples in the room. She gazed around at people in all manner of dress and undress. People in diapers, leathers, costumes of all sorts, even "Pony" girls and boys. One man was tied naked to a bench and was being flogged by a woman. Though she was afraid, J said nothing. I smiled inwardly at her good manners.

I had J stand and remove her dress. All eyes turned briefly to her, as she stood naked and alone in the middle of the room, eyes cast demurely downwards. I moved forward and locked her hands behind her back and attached a leash to her collar. I then had her follow me as I walked around the room and talked to people. The men and women gazed openly upon her nakedness, expressions of lust on their faces. I could see a flush coming over J's face and knew she was excited. She would become even more excited before the evening was through. I had planned this evening very carefully, and several of my friends were in the crowd.

I had J kneel and placed a blindfold on her, then removed my clothes. My friends likewise, removed theirs. I moved up to J and had her lick me for a few moments, then pulled my cock from her lips and stood behind her.

"This will be a test of my slave J," I said. "There are eight naked men here tonight and me, who she will lick and suck. She will go through all nine several times. At the end of that time, she is to choose me from amongst the nine. If she does, she will be rewarded. If she doesn't, and embarrasses me, she will be punished."

I had my friend Mistress Dana MC the event. Placing one hand on J, I began to slowly circle her. One by one Mistress Dana invited the participants to join in. I could see that J was having more and more difficulty keeping track of me. Soon, a circle of nine men was slowly moving around J. Dana had us step back and had every second man move one step further back. She made one group circle one way and the other circle the other and then blend together once more into a single circle. In moments, it became clear that J had totally lost track of me.

Dana moved behind J and had each man stop in front of her and place his cock into her mouth. The only manner that J had to determine who was who was by her experience from sucking on me. However, as most of the men where roughly the same size as me, she was becoming rather worried! All she could go on was taste, and smell and (as previously arranged) we had all bathed in the same bath scent, so even smell was petty much denied her!

When the circle had gone around once, Dana had all the men turn inwards and had J rotate around the circle, taking all of us once more into her mouth. She let J suck each man for a little over one minute.

When she had completed the circle yet again, Dana told J to move around the circle, taking as much time as she needed and to tell her when she had found me. I watched as J moved slowly from man to man, sucking hard on each cock, trying desperately to get a reaction from each one. J's cocksucking skills are impressive and Mistress Dana had to constantly remind the men not to make a sound!

As luck would have it, the two men who where closest to me in size and shape were on either side of me, and J wound up moving repeatedly between the three of us. After several attempts, she started moving between myself and David, on my right. Finally, she stopped at David and bent her head to kiss his foot.

"Is this your Master?" Dana asked. "I believe so Mistress," replied J.

Dana looked to David and told him to "Claim your prize!" As David moved forward, Dana placed her foot on J's shoulder and pressed her face into the floor. David moved behind her and quickly pushed his cock into her. As soon as he entered her, J knew she had guessed wrong and Mistress Dana gleefully let everyone in the room know it! While David fucked J, Dana looked to me and asked me what punishment she should receive?

"Since J doesn't recognize her master," I said, "Then she will be used tonight by whoever wishes to use her!" A gleeful shout greeted my statement. More people had arrived to watch J's trial and were more than eager to participate! J would have her hands full!

David was fucking J harder and faster, quickly building toward his release. I looked at J and realized that she had given into the inevitable and was trying to enjoy the fucking she was getting! J was quite vocal when in heat and the heat was beginning to claim her! I'm not sure if it was the eroticism of the moment, the cheers of encouragement from the crowd or the wonderful fucking she was receiving but J didn't last long before she let out a loud wail and came heavily over David's stomach! David followed almost immediately.

J was roughly pulled from the floor and stretched over a low padded table. I unlocked her wristlets and locked them and her anklets to the table legs. In moments she was helpless and being pawed and probed by the remaining contestants. Some of them began to lick and suck every inch of her. Two men were enjoying her breasts, while another was planted between her legs tasting whatever was leaking from her cunt!

J's body was withering around in near total ecstasy! She was moaning and groaning loudly until one of the men plunged his cock into her mouth. Soon he was the one moaning and groaning as J sucked him off. The man between her legs had moved up and slipped his cock into her shaved pussy. He groaned loudly as his cock popped into her! It wasn't long before both men spilled their cum into J and they were replaced yet again.

I watched six men use J for their pleasure before I became distracted by the other action going on in the room. Right next to me, a dominant woman, Lady M, was controlling the action of her man and another woman. She was directing exactly how they should fuck and made good use of the riding crop to ensure they moved only as she directed! A second man was kneeling beside the couple, his hands tied behind him, watching intently. It turned out he was the husband of the woman being fucked and was being forced to watch his wife being used! From the look of his prick, he was certainly enjoying the show!

When the couple had finished cuming, Lady M had her man lay on his back and had the woman lick him clean. She looked over to me and asked if I would like to enjoy her and I said most certainly! I slid in behind the woman as she licked Lady M's husband and started to pump her hard and fast. I was primed from all the erotic scenery and shot off in a relatively short time adding my sperm to the load in the woman's pussy.

I asked Lady M to direct the woman to the table where J was being used. I'm not sure how many men had used her nor how many had come back for seconds but J was totally covered in cum. I had the woman I had just fucked mount J's face and Lady M made J lick her clean! Lady M asked J what she was tasting and J told her a freshly fucked cunt! J dutifully cleaned the woman and brought her off twice while doing so. Lady M then took pity on the woman's husband and allowed him to fuck J.

When this was done, I released J and took her to the showers to clean up. We hugged and kissed tenderly as I gently washed her down. I asked her how she had enjoyed the evening? She told me that she had never been so embarrassed as when she discovered she had chosen the wrong man! Nor more humiliated than when she was being used by all of the others. In other words, she had enjoyed herself immensely!!

I then had her dress me and, with her still naked, we then moved back into the big room where we finished the evening talking with the guests and watching the erotic activities.

I asked Lady M and Mistress Dana what they thought of J's performance. The women spoke as if J wasn't among us, commenting that both were impressed that a slave with such little time in the lifestyle would be so willing to perform as she had. J turned several shades of red as the woman spoke of her. Once again humiliated, she remained silent and demure. I asked the women if they would like to play with J on another night and both of them agreed. Again J blushed, but still remained silent as both women planned the events of their next encounter! And what an encounter that turned out to be.

That though, is another story for another time.

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,103 Followers