Slave Jemma Ch. 04

Story Info
Training day two: positions and more.
2.8k words
4.49
26.1k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry it's been a while. I moved the story to BDSM, as she is adjusting to being a slave and accepting her role as such. She isn't fighting back right now, but still being used. Sex and training continue :) Enjoy

---------------------------------------------

The next morning she awoke to the smells of breakfast. Her stomach grumbled for food as she stretched, suddenly encountering the shackle on her ankle. She touched it, ran her fingers around it, trying to figure out how to get it off.

"Good morning little slave."

She looked up at his words, "Good morning Sir Jarrod. May I ask why I am chained to the bed? And why I'm sleeping on the floor?"

"That is your sleeping pallet. You will only be allowed in my bed when I give permission. And you are shackled to the bed to hinder your escape. Once you have proven you can be trusted, you will sleep unchained."

Her head tilted to the side as she processed his words. She nodded in understanding, quickly replying vocally also, "Thank you, Sir."

He smiled. She was coming along nicely. He removed the cuff and allowed her to use the bathroom before ordering her to his side with a simple command, "Kneel."

She knelt in the proper position, without being corrected. His pants were quickly removed and he awaited her next move. She scooted forward and began feeding on him, taking her dessert first as he previously instructed her. She quickly brought him to orgasm, swallowing the majority before allowing him to spurt into her mouth. She opened, showing him her mouth full of cum before swallowing. This time she awaited his next move.

"Very nicely done, little slave; you are learning quickly. You must be hungry," He commented, laughing as her stomach growled in response. "Well then, let's eat."

He fed her bites of pancake, bacon and eggs, offering sips of orange juice. She ate until she couldn't take another bite, savoring each one as it eliminated the taste of his seed from her mouth. He polished off the reminder of their breakfast, letting her finish the juice.

"We have a full day ahead of us, little slave. So, let's get started. I want you to know five positions before the day is over. You already know two of them, and seem to be remembering them very well. So you only have three more to learn before the end of the day. The first of those is display. It is similar to stand, but your hands are clasped behind your head and your head is straight."

"Why do I need to know both, Sir Jarrod?"

"You will only be using display at specific times. But it will be used and you are required to know both. That is all I can tell you at this time. The next is face down. When you hear this command you are to kneel on the floor, leaning forward. Your ass should be in the air and your face against the floor, hands extended above your head, one over the other. Try it."

Jemma scooted back away from him to give herself room before lowering her torso to the floor. He breasts flattened against the carpet, face buried within its softness as she stretched her arms out straight. He stood to his feet, stepping around her body. His fingers trailed lightly over her ass before he returned to his seat. He leaned forward and placed one of her hands over the top of the other.

"Very good. Display."

She stood to her feet, spreading them apart until they were lined up with her shoulders. Her hands clasped behind her head as she awaited his praise. She was quickly rewarded when he said "good girl". A blush or warmth spread over her body. She didn't stop to question why it felt so good. She just wanted to enjoy it.

"The last one for today is present ass. When you hear this you will kneel, leaning forward. But this time your hands will rest beside your head and you will put more weight on your shoulders, head tilted to the left. Your legs are to be spread in this position. This gives your Master or trainer access to your ass and your cunt. Try it."

She knelt on the floor once more, turning away from him. She was uncomfortable spreading her legs in such a lewd fashion. But she was even more uncomfortable leaning on her shoulders. Her head lay to the left, hands gripping the carpet on either side of her face. She felt his fingers trace her ass before slipping down into the crevice of her cheeks, gently pushing on her rear passage before sliding further down to her pussy. He smiled as he gathered the wetness on his fingers.

"Kneel."

She had to think a moment before moving. Once she was sure of her position, she turned to face him, thighs parted and hands resting on her legs.

"Open," he commanded. She opened her mouth without complaint or question. His fingers slipped into her mouth, coating her tongue with her own juices. She grimaced at the taste, and he laughed.

"You will come to enjoy that taste as well, little slave; especially from another girl."

She doubted his words, but didn't tell him so. He probably knew anyway.

They continued through each of the positions, his crop suddenly appearing as he corrected her mistakes. By lunchtime she was exhausted and ready for a break. He removed his pants and allowed her to service him before she could eat. Her mouth was learning as well, engulfing his member and bringing him to pleasure quickly. She remembered to show him a mouthful of cum before swallowing. And he rewarded her by handing her a small plate of her own. She was given a sandwich, piled high with meats and lettuce, a handful of carrots and a few apple slices. Her belly once again voiced its complaint before she had a chance to take the first bite. She silently thanked him and began devouring her food.

He smiled as he watched her eat. She was doing a lot better than he expected. Her training was taking root, she wasn't being corrected near as often, and she seemed to desire to serve. It was time to test her.

After lunch he took her to another room. Here she was given a relaxing bath and her nails were clipped, filed and painted. Her pubic hairs were treated as well....to a waxing. She was pampered in a way she never dreamed she could be. In fact, she spent hours in the spa portion of the building. He arrived to pick her up just before dinner time. When they entered his room she noticed a change. The table was moved toward the middle of the room and other chair was added. Both chairs sat at an angle, as to face the entrance to the room as well as face the table. Dinner was already served; two trays bearing lids were sitting on the table. She wondered if she would be allowed to sit as a real person now, since she had been good all day.

Her unspoken question was soon answered as Master stepped thru the door. She shied away from him, moving closer to Sir Jarrod. But it was Master's voice she heard give the command "display". She stood before him, spreading her legs a shoulder width apart. Her hands clasped behind her head as she started straight ahead, determined not to look at him. But her body, her rebellious body, responded to his touch as he stroked her belly, moving up to cup her breasts, one at a time. His fingers drifted lower, parting her folds and dipping inside. He drew out her juices, coating his fingers with them as he slid his digits further in, bringing her to the edge of pleasure. Suddenly he withdrew them, electing a groan from her.

"Open," he ordered. She replied by opening her mouth to clean his fingers, sucking her fluids from each finger.

"She is very responsive. Have you required her to ask for release yet?"

"No, I haven't. I was waiting for you to arrive to begin our next phase. This evening she is learning to orgasm on command, prepare her ass for fucking and I will introduce her to the clamps."

"Very good. She is still scheduled to meet Sir Samuel tomorrow, right?"

"Yes, she will see him directly after breakfast. Then we will return here where we will go over each tool in my cabinet and she will receive a sample of each. She will be on orgasm denial until that lesson is completed, as I'm sure Sir Samuel will have her cumming in his chair."

Master chuckled with Sir Jarrod, confusing her even further. During their conversation Master's fingers had returned to her cunt, coaxing her to the edge without letting her cum. She whimpered, wanting to explode, but he stopped each time. At his command she cleaned his fingers once more and knelt at his side. Master pulled his pants to his feet, allowing her to service him for her meal. She scooted forward and went right to work. While engrossed in pleasing her Master, she didn't hear Sir Jarrod cross the room, or return. She did feel him placing a strap around her waist, with something snug against her little clit. Suddenly she felt vibrations against her cunt. She moaned around Master's cock. His fingers wrapped into her hair, tugging her forward as he spoke, "You will not cum without permission, little slave. If you do, you will be punished."

She whimpered at his words, hoping she could hold back when she got close. She could already feel it building. She began to panic, trying to pull away from his cock. But he wouldn't let go, only pulled her deeper, gagging her with his size. But Sir Jarrod also knew she was close and turned off the vibe with the remote in his hand. He gave her a few moments before turning it back on, watching her body writhe in pleasure filled agony as she serviced her Master. He rubbed his own groin, needing release as well.

Soon Master's cock swelled in her mouth. She swallowed, pulling back just enough to take the reminder of his gift into her mouth to show him. He smiled, allowing her to swallow.

"She is truly a delight. I will have to come to dinner more often," Master chuckled.

The two men took turns feeding her, as well as turning on and off the vibe still attached to her clit. Once dinner was complete they moved the table back to its place and set the chairs to the side, opening the middle of the room. Sir Jarrod retrieved another toy from his hidden cabinet and showed it to her. She saw two pieces of metal, seemingly intricate designs, connected with a chain.

"These are clover clamps, little slave. You will wear these for the reminder of your training today. He handed a clamp to Master and they both opened them. The clamps were simultaneously placed on her nipples, causing her to cry out in pain. She whimpered, looking down at her breasts.

"Please Sir Jarrod, they hurt. Can't you take them off?"

Rather than answering, he tugged on the connecting chain, causing both clamps to tighten on her tender bits. He also flicked the remote, causing the vibe to begin again. As she got closer to the edge he tugged the clamps once more, forcing them to squeeze her nipples tightly within the metal teeth. "Cum little slave, cum now," he ordered. She felt like her body was shattering into a million pieces as she screamed her pleasure. She quivered and shook, wave after wave of pleasure overtaking her senses. She wasn't aware of moving, yet she found herself resting on the floor. The horrid clamps were still on her nipples, only now they hurt even worse.

She moaned softly, attracting their attention. "Ah, she returns to us. Very nicely done, little slave. I am most pleased," commented Master. She blushed under his praise, thanking him softly. "It is now time for you to serve your Master and trainer. Have you learned 'all fours' and 'prepare ass' yet?"

"No Master, I haven't."

"Good, then I get to teach them to you while Sir Jarrod gets the necessary items. When you are given the command 'all fours', you are to get on your hands and knees as if you were going to crawl. But, you won't be crawling just yet. You will spread your legs, giving us access to that moist cunt of yours. When you are told to 'prepare ass', you will do as it sounds. You will prepare your ass for a fucking. If you know where the lubricating gel is, you will fetch it. Sometimes it will be given to you. Use your fingers and insert the gel into your ass, stretching yourself as I did yesterday. Understood?"

She continued to blush throughout his description, butterflies building in her belly. But she responded, "Yes Master".

"Very good slave Jemma. Now, prepare ass."

She took the jar of gel from Sir Jerrod and dipped her fingers into it. A groan escaped as she pushed the gel into her ass, hoping she got it lubed enough. She was beyond feeling humiliated; this was utter torture. She was required to get her own ass ready to be used! All too soon she heard the next command "all fours". She got on her hands and knees, parting her legs. She wasn't sure quite were to look, so she lowered her head.

She heard both men get up and shed their clothing and suddenly this position made more sense. Sir Jarrod stood before her face, tugging her hair and commanding her to "open". She opened her mouth, allowing him to fill her with his shaft. Pressure began building against her ass, causing her to moan over Sir Jarrod's cock.

"Oh fuck that feels good. Make her moan again."

Master shoved the full length of his cock into her ass in one push, her eyes growing large as she screamed. Sir Jarrod to advantage and shoved his cock down her throat, effectively cutting off her screams. They flipped the switch and the vibe came to life beneath her.

"You are not allowed to cum without permission, slave girl. And since your mouth is stuffed full of my cock; that means you can't cum until after I do."

She moaned, hoping he would get off soon. Both men began to thrust, unconcerned for her pleasure, as they knew she would be cumming regardless. One gripped her hips while the other gripped her face, each thrusting fast and hard. She teetered on the edge, barely managing to hold back as her body was used for their release. Her tits swayed beneath her, causing pain to flare up from the clamps. Suddenly Master smacked her ass, making her clench in pain. He groaned, enjoying her reaction, and smacked her again in the same place. Soon he was cumming, filling her ass with his spunk. Sir Jarrod was quick to join him, shooting his load into her belly. She didn't have time to show him a mouthful, as it all went down her throat. But he wasn't concerned this time. Still, she hadn't cum.

Both men took a step back, watching the hot little slave whimper, begging for release.

"I'll make you a deal, slave Jemma," Master began. "Lay on your back, feet flat on the floor and knees up. Spread your legs wide." She got into position as he spoke, anxious for her orgasm. "Now, pleasure yourself. I want to watch you cum."

She blushed, but the desire to cum over road any embarrassment. Her fingers dipped into her wet core, pumping in and out as the men watched her. They began stroking their cocks, feeling them swelling with pleasure once more. The sexy girl lay writhing on the floor, fingers as deep as they would go, fucking herself. The vibe continued to buzz against her clit. She reached up and twisted a clamp, shooting pain through her body, igniting her pleasure. Her words came out garbled, but they understood her desire.

"Cum, slave... now."

She came apart, cumming harder than ever. Her Master joined her, spraying her body with cum. Sir Jarrod didn't hesitate to cum on her either. She screamed out her pleasure as they removed the clamps, thrashing on the carpeted floor before tensing for one last wave. Suddenly she fell limp, panting for breath, gasping for air. She thanked them over and over. They smiled at each other and lavished praise on her.

She was lifted from the floor and placed in a tub of warm water yet again. Her body was gently cleaned and dried before she was taken to her pallet. Her ankle was once again encased in a cuff, but she was already asleep. Master knelt beside her, kissing her forehead and wishing her a good night.