Slave Mansion Ch. 01

Story Info
A house abandoned for a hundred years is reopened.
3k words
4.17
48.2k
24
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~o Thomas Gray and Associate o~

"Have you found a house yet?"

The street was crowded and Thomas had a difficult time pushing through it. "I have," he said to his friend as they made their way through the crush. "That strange house on Chestnut Avenue, just at the end there near the park and pond."

"That old gray house?"

"The Gray House! A splendid name for it, Desmond. Most splendid."

Desmond smiled a little proud of himself. They were nearing the docks and the crowd thinned a bit. Soon they saw the ships and galleons on the open water, their masts rising high in the air with banners flying in the wind. It was quite a sight. "Look at that," Desmond gasped upon seeing those great ships in all their glory. "They are stunning."

"Quite," Thomas agreed. "I suppose I shall take the name Thomas Gray then. What do you think?"

"I quite like it," Desmond said. "It has a ring to it. I must ask, why that house?"

"I have a limited budget," Thomas explained. "It was affordable and suited my needs. Besides, I like it in a morbid sort of way. It suits me."

"That it does," Desmond laughed.

Success, they made it to the docks. They were both young men of twenty, recently graduated from University. Desmond was going for a lordship, while Thomas had other ideas on his mind. "I think the pens are over there," Thomas said. They walked the docks, Desmond looking at the women being taken off the ships in collar and chains to be auctioned to the masters and the slave trainers.

Thomas and Desmond passed this to go to the pens. It was a dark, dungeon-like place with various women locked behind iron bars in cells, collared and chained like the women coming off the boat. These were the ones who weren't auctioned off right away. A man named Grady approached the two young gentlemen with an easy smile and gentlemanly charm.

"Good day," Grady said, "how can I help you today?"

"I am Thomas Gray and this is my associate. I am in need of something cheap. Preferably one that can cook and clean and that I can adequately train for household service. Do you have anything that fits those requirements?"

"In fact, I do." Grady took them to the third pen down. He pointed to a dark haired woman of thirty, slightly chubby with enormous breasts and a lovely face. "That is Sarah, a widow who sold herself to pay her late husband's debts so her son could be sent to school. I think she would be perfect for you. Being untrained she won't fetch much on the auction block. I'll sell her to you for a bargain, she isn't worth more than that."

"Agreed," Thomas replied. "Let's go to your office and discuss the details."

Thomas took a last look at her before following Grady into his office. A fair deal was quickly struck. After the exchange of some gold coin and a few signatures, Sarah was the property of Thomas Gray.

~o The Gray House o~

Sarah was from the city and so, she had heard rumors of the house by Chestnut Park. It had been abandoned for over a hundred years. By the state of the place, it certainly seemed like it. The house was choked with dust and neglect. The chandelier in the foyer looked ready to fall at any moment. There was furniture in all the rooms as though it had been abandoned suddenly the previous century, covered in moth eaten sheets.

Room by room, Sarah worked to get the house into a livable state. The kitchen needed to be scrubbed and the stove barely worked. Still, she worked during the day for the next few weeks to prepare for her master's arrival. At night she masturbated so that she would be prepared to serve him sexually if he desired.

Sarah had a locket around her neck with a drawing of her son and husband in it. She decided to keep it hidden in a drawer in one of the slave quarters she took on the lower floor of the house. At night, she would sit by a candle and stare at it, trying to ignore the creepy, silent house that was around her. It felt like a cold tomb and she looked forward to the day that she wouldn't be alone in it anymore.

Still, there was a dread in Sarah of the life ahead of her. She was a shy and pious housewife for several yeas before her husband's death. Sarah never knew about the debts and still knew little about what had happened. She just knew that the only way to clear them from falling to her son, she had to sell herself into slavery in order to pay them. At least she managed to get her son away from the awful city that had treated her family so cruelly.

Then there was the Gray House itself. It was a mystery on Chestnut Avenue, abandoned a century before with no known reason. Most of the local people couldn't even recall who had lived there once upon a time. Everything about it was just a little odd. All of the hallways and corridors seemed slightly askew. Doors opened and closed by themselves. The floors creaked in the most peculiar way. There were no portraits or paintings on the walls even though all of the furniture in the house looked original. The fact that the house hadn't been looted or vandalized at all in a hundred years was the strangest fact of all. In truth, it all seemed so remarkably preserved as if it was just waiting for someone.

Thomas arrived at the house on a cold morning in a rented carriage with several trunks worth of books and alchemy equipment. The driver helped bring them in. He had only one trunk of clothes, most of them bought in a second hand store. He paid the driver and tipped as much as his limited budget would allow. The driver was kind and grateful and quickly left the house to see about other business.

He was greeted by Sarah who was in a black dress that looked more like a school teacher's outfit than a house slave. Thomas didn't approve of it but had other things to attend to first, primarily setting up his study and lab. The study was easy enough and only took him a few hours at most.

Sarah brought in tea and set it on the desk. "I don't like how you are dressed," he told her. "It's not suitable for you."

"Yes, master. I had nothing else. I'll dress however you like."

Since he found her sufficiently submissive, Thomas didn't feel the need to punish her. Instead, he gave her instruction on how she should alter her dress and sent her on her way with a light slap on her ass. Sarah thanked him and left the study.

She altered the dress to his specifications. The skirt was now so short that any bending would reveal her pussy. The top of the dress was tightened and cut low so that her enormous breasts were well displayed. Sarah stood and looked at herself in the mirror, humiliated at just wearing such a slutty outfit. Still, she was now master's property and he could dress her however he pleased.

That night she served dinner in the dining hall. Thomas approved of the alterations immediately. "That is more appropriate for you," he told her.

Sarah's face was red with embarrassment as she stood there at the table, displayed like some common brothel whore. He ate while she stood with her arms behind her back and sticking her ample chest out some, just as he ordered. She was willing to endure it. Sarah was willing to endure anything so long as it meant her late husband's debts were settled. That was all that was important to her.

After dinner, Thomas had her serve him brandy in the parlor. He sat by the fire in an old, but somewhat grand armchair. "You've done well with getting the house in order," he said.

"Thank you, master."

When she spoke, it was so quiet and soft that one could barely hear her. She was obviously a shy and submissive thing. Thomas wondered if she was like this with her husband. It wasn't worth thinking about he decided. "Come over here and suck my cock," he told her.

"Master?"

He repeated himself firmly. Sarah hesitated. She knew that such a thing would be required of her, she knew how men used their slaves. However, she wasn't quite as prepared for it as she thought she was. Sarah approached his chair and slowly lowered herself to her knees before him. He sipped his brandy while she undid his belt and opened the front of his pants.

"Master, I've never done anything like this before," she said softly.

"You'll be getting plenty of practice," Thomas said to her. He took her head in his hand and pushed it down.

Sarah had his cock in her mouth. She had never done this for her husband, a man she married as a virgin as soon as she was of age. The New Gods of the temple taught that this sort of sexual activity was a sin, but Sarah had no choice. She sucked his cock as best as she could. Sarah didn't want to displease him, but it was something that she was uncomfortable doing.

Thomas pushed her head down a little and his cock went down her throat. Sarah gagged and choked on it. He held her there for a moment before he let her up. Sarah pulled back and gasped, "master, what are you doing?"

"What I please with you, slut."

Being called that caused Sarah's face to turn red. She closed her eyes and turned her face away. That was something else she would have to get used to. He took her by the head again and pulled her back down into his lap. His cock went back into Sarah's mouth and she started sucking it once more.

"This is what a slave does," Sarah thought to herself as she sucked. His cock was so big, much bigger than her husband's. Sarah began to dread the thought of having it inside her. She was certain that her pussy couldn't handle it, but that didn't matter and she knew it. Her pussy was the master's property, it was his to ruin as he liked. When he came in her mouth, Sarah immediately spit it into her hand without thinking. She had never tasted cum before.

Thomas grew angry with her. He grabbed Sarah by the hair and yanked her head back. "You will swallow that cum, bitch."

"Yes, master. Forgive me."

Thomas released her hair and Sarah timidly started to lick up the cum in her hand. "Clean it with your tongue," he ordered her. Sarah did just that. She licked her hand clean, the taste of it heavy in her mouth. Next he ordered her on her hands and knees on the floor. Sarah got down as commanded and Thomas stood from his chair. He pushed up her little skirt and took off his leather belt, folding it. Upon his command, Sarah stuck her ass up some more from him and waited.

Thomas beat Sarah across her ass with his belt. She cried out with every blow, each strike sending a rush of pain through her body. Time and time again she felt the sting of leather against her white skin, leaving strips of red. Sarah cried out and promised to always swallow from then on, she would never spit unless ordered.

Thomas decided that she was sufficiently punished. Sarah had learned her lesson and he doubted that she would need another. He finished his brandy and left her in the parlor to retire to bed. Sarah cleaned up and went down to her little room. Sitting beside a candle, she took out her locket and stared at the drawings of her husband and son. She put it away and went to sleep with the taste of cum still strong in her mouth.

~o Legitimized o~

"Getting into the guild is rather difficult," Mr. Sanford said to Thomas. They were in his study, at his desk, several papers laid out. Sarah brought in tea and served it. Her face red from another man seeing her in such a shameful outfit. Embarrassed by it, she made a quick exit. Mr. Sanford had his tea. "It will be especially difficult for a man who, I need to be frank, cannot buy his way in. Now, unsanctioned trade is discouraged but not illegal. I'd recommend slut training and selling to brothels in order to pool enough together to buy your way in."

"And that won't effect my ability to get in?"

"No," Mr. Sanford said. "You'll just have to offer a little more. In your case, substantially more. You have no ties, no family, nothing other than this house and a chosen name. The guild is what it is. I do not like it myself, but they do like to discourage others from entering this line of work. They mean to discourage you as well."

Thomas sighed. "Very well."

"I have something to help," Mr. Sanford said. "I have the name of a brothel madam. You can send that girl you have to earn a little money. Start climbing your way upward."

Mr. Sanford wrote the name on a scrap of paper and handed it over to Thomas. He took it and nodded, thanking Mr. Sanford for his time. It seemed that legitimacy would have to wait for him, but Thomas was prepared to do what was necessary to obtain just that.

After Mr. Sanford had left, Thomas spent a long time thinking in his study. He looked down at the name that he was given from time to time. Madam Darla. It was a small, somewhat profitable brothel but it was a place to start. He thought about Sarah and wondered if she could handle the rough nights working in a brothel like that. It would help to be sure.

Thomas searched the house until he found Sarah cleaning some windows in one of the guest rooms. He went over and seized her by the hair, pulling her from the window. "Let's go, bitch," he said. Not sure of what was happening, Sarah was dragged up to the upper floor and into the master's chamber. She was immediately taken over to the bed and bent over the side. He was so rough and dominant with her. It was unlike anything that she had ever experienced before and it was making her pussy wet.

"Master," she gasped, "am I being punished again?"

Thomas' cock plunging into her pussy was the only answer she got. It was his first time inside of her and it was so unceremonious. Sarah recalled the long, gentle lovemaking between her and her husband on their wedding night. Here, she was just bent over and fucked from behind. She tried not to enjoy it but she couldn't help herself, his big cock felt so good. She moaned and clutched at the bed sheets with her hands. He slapped her ass and called her a slut which made her body shiver. It didn't matter, she thought, so long as the master was pleased.

Sarah was pulled off the bed and told to undress. She slipped off her slutty, little outfit but too slowly for Thomas' liking. He slapped her face to let her know to move faster and faster she moved. She was soon out of the dress and on the bed with her legs spread for him. |He was quickly on top of her and soon she felt his big cock in her again.

Her enormous breasts bounced rhythmically as Thomas pounded her pussy harder than she had ever felt before. Her husband had always been such a gentle, giving lover. Now, she was being fucked rough. There was no love or respect for the sacred femininity of her body. She was being used like a cheap piece of property. It was something that Sarah knew she would have to get used to.

Sarah didn't want to orgasm, thinking that it would dishonor her husband's memory, but the harder her pussy was slammed, the closer she was. Thomas told her what a good piece of pussy she was being. Part of her was happy that her master was pleased, but being talked to like that still embarrassed and humiliated her.

"Tell me what a good piece of pussy you are," he said to her.

It was so shameful and embarrassing that Sarah didn't want to do it, but she was his slave now. "I'm," she hesitated, "I'm a good piece of pussy, master." He smiled in approval and fucked her until she had no choice to orgasm. Sarah couldn't believe it. She felt so cheap and filthy. How could she? Sarah had sold herself into slavery so she knew that she was going to be disgraced like this, but it was so different when it actually happened. The worse of it was that her master was still fucking her out of her mind, ramming her pussy until she was hit with another orgasm.

He slapped her face. "Thank me when you cum, you dumb slut."

"Thank you, master."

Thomas shot his cum onto her breasts and face. Sarah panted and gasped for air, having been fucked to near exhaustion. Her head was dizzy and she could barely think. She felt a strange kind of euphoria. The humiliation and shame only seemed to enhance it. Was she really enjoying this?

"I'm done," Thomas announced, "you're dismissed, bitch."

"Yes, master."

Sarah got off the bed and picked up her dress off the floor, leaving the master's chamber quickly. Downstairs in the kitchen, she washed the cum off herself and slipped back into her dress. She collected herself and then went about her chores for the day.