Slave Night at The Club Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
464 Followers

Hearing this, almost everyone in the room grunted simultaneously.

For myself, I now had tunnel vision as I focused on the sight of my friend completely nude with her legs erotically spread around him, freely giving her body as a carnal gift to this complete stranger. My arousal growing even more as I thought about the fact that there were soon going to be others placing their hard cocks inside her as well. Soon though, I felt my heart palpate when I saw Emily’s face suddenly flush deeply red again, her excitement of feeling another man’s cock in her pussy this night giving her another highly enjoyable orgasm.

As his penis slid in and out of her as she came, the man felt her pussy gripping his cock tighter, grinning as he felt a surge of her vaginal secretions flowing over the base of his shaft as he continued fucking her. Excited by this feeling, combined with the look on her face and the soft sounds of her grunting as she came, the man looked at her and said, “Cum all over my cock baby! You’re pussy feels so fucking good!” His own words exciting him, making him fuck her even harder then he already was.

For the next minute or two, the man fucked Emily relentlessly, their bodies producing a slapping sound as he slammed down into her. Feeling him, Emily continued to moan loudly even as the orgasm faded, still loving the feel of his hardness inside her, enjoying the feel of this stranger on top of her. In time though, the man started to feel the pressure of an impending orgasm. Not wanting to cum yet, he slowed his thrusts into her as he said, “I need to stop because I don’t want to cum yet! I want to fuck you a lot more tonight before I finish!” Reluctantly, pulling his cock out of her after speaking.

As the thirty year-old moved from between her legs, the man in his forties quickly replaced him. Just as his friend did before him, he looked down at Emily’s reddening pussy lips while stroking himself a few moments, enamored by her beauty as she lay before him, waiting for him. Then, lining his erection to the entrance of her pussy, he thrust his pelvis forward, placing his seven-inch cock deep inside her, grunting loudly from the exquisite sensation of her pussy swallowing his penis.

Feeling him penetrate her, Emily sighed heavily as she closed her eyes. As her body once again rocked back and forth, she reached down with her hands and gripped the man’s forearms as he held her tightly around her waist. Her moans quickly returning as she felt intense pleasure once again flowing through her body, brought upon by yet another man placing himself inside her, forcibly thrusting his hard cock in and out of her insatiable pussy.

For the next few moments, Emily focused on the way this new man’s cock felt penetrating her, enjoying the unique way the head of his penis massaged the walls of her vagina. Soon, her excitement causing her to adjust the way her hands gripped his forearms, using his arms as leverage to help bring her body down to meet each incoming thrust, her action increasing the lust she felt for him fucking her.

As they continued this lustful act of hedonism, Emily eventually brought her feet off the floor, relaxing the soles of them on his thighs to spread herself further, moaning even louder as she completely focused on the exquisite sensation she felt deep within her body. Soon, her concentration momentarily broken when she heard him moan. Opening her eyes, she was immediately titillated by the sight of him looking down, his eyes transfixed on the incredibly erotic view of her labia sliding over the shaft of his penis as he continued to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy. Seeing him, she knew by the look on his face that he was thoroughly enamored by the exquisite feel of her body. Knowing this made her subtly quiver with excitement.

As the two strangers continued fucking each other, the other thirty year-old in the group sat patiently to the side. Soon though, his growing lust watching this incredible scene made him move closer to Emily’s face. Stroking his cock as he looked down at her, he eventually leaned forward and boldly rubbed the tip of his cock against her face, breathing deeply as he felt the softness of her cheek stimulate the sensitive skin of his penis.

Looking up to him as he did this, Emily’s tongue soon danced over her lips, wetting them before she turned her head slightly and allowed him to run the shaft of his erection against her mouth. In time, opening it slightly, her action encouraging him to push the head of his nine-inch cock past her lips.

Feeling the tip of his cock sliding over her tongue, the man breathed deeply as he closed his eyes to concentrate on the warmth of her mouth and the way her tongue played with the head of his cock. Soon though, he leaned over her, placing himself in a position so that he could easily fuck her mouth, gently moving his pelvis up and down as she continued to expertly suck on him, quickly moving her right hand up to stroke the base of his tool as she did so.

As the two men continued to fuck Emily in their own unique way, the oldest of the four stroked his thick cock as he watched, sitting on his knees to her left side. Masturbating with his right hand, he reached his other hand forward and began to caress Emily’s upper body. Concentrating on her breasts, he stimulated her nipples a few moments before moving his hand down to her lower body, running his fingertips through her fine pubic hair a few seconds before working his way down a little further to rub his middle finger against her clitoris, carefully avoiding his friend’s cock buried inside her just an inch below.

Feeling the older man touching her, Emily reached up blindly with her left hand to stroke his erection. With his help finding it, Emily’s fingers wrapped around his thick tool and began to stroke him. Quickly, she opened her eyes, turning her head slightly as the man above her continued to slide his erection in and out of her mouth, a look of wonderment falling on her face as she realized she was now holding the thickest, heaviest cock she had ever felt in her life.

As she continued to stroke him, a twinge of anxiety hit her as she wondered to herself if she would ever be able to handle his thick piece of meat inside her. As this thought continued to run through her mind, she closed her eyes once again to focus on pleasing the three men, occasional moans escaping her as she did so, her body still fully attuned to the man expertly fucking her pussy below.

This incredible scene continued for a few more minutes until the forty year-old inside her felt an impending orgasm, quickly pulling his cock out of her to keep himself from shooting his load into her pussy. Just like his friend, he wanted to save himself for more.

Seeing his friend sliding out of Emily’s pussy, the thirty-year old with his cock in her mouth pulled out. Sitting back on his knees, he began to stroke himself again as his eyes wondered up and down her body. With intense lust for her in his eyes, his voice shaking, he said, “I want to fuck you now! I want to fuck you from behind!”

Lightly grinning from his request, Emily bit down on her lower lip yet again. With her face flushed from everything that had transpired so far, she sat up with a look of anticipation on her face, quickly moving to place herself on all fours.

Excited that she followed his request, the man swiftly moved behind her and licked his fingers before stroking himself to make sure his penis was well lubricated. Then, grabbing her ass, he lined his nine-inch tool against the pink hole of her pussy. As he felt the head of his cock pressing against her labia, he slowly pushed himself inside her, gradually sliding his penis inch-by-inch deeper into her body with each inward stroke.

As all nine-inches of his cock disappeared into her vagina, the man was pleasantly surprised he didn’t feel Emily wince as his long tool penetrated her. Most women he fucked for the first time had usually cried out for him to stop and pull out from the pain he caused. He didn’t know that Emily favored long cocks because of the way they filled her. Thrilled that she had handled him easily, he reached down and grabbed her tightly at her waist. Then, with a look of rapture on his face he began to fuck her faster. Quickly, building the speed of his strokes into her to the point it looked almost violent.

As his body slammed into her, a familiar smacking noise filled the air again as his body slapped against her backside. Fucking her passionately, he seemed to increase the intensity of his strokes even more as Emily’s moans of pleasure steadily increased in volume; her face grimacing from the blissful sensations she felt as he continued fucking her; her breasts swaying back and forth as she tightly gripped the sheet laying on the mattress for leverage when she began to push herself back against him to meet each incoming thrust.

Overwhelmed with the intense lust and pleasure his was feeling, he looked down at Emily and said, “Yeah! You can take all of me can’t you! You like feeling my big dick inside your pussy don’t you?”

Emily grunted out lustfully hearing what he said. However, as her loud moans returned after the quick grunt, she turned her head to look back at him and said with a shaking voice, “Shut up and just fuck me!” Turning her head forward again, closing her eyes to focus on the unique sensation the head of his cock produced inside her as it repeatedly pushed against her cervix.

Sensing correctly that Emily’s comment was her simple way of telling him to focus on the intense pleasure they each now felt fucking each other, he remained silent and closed his eyes as well, immediately concentrating on the tightness and warmth of her pussy enveloping his cock.

This erotic scene continued for a minute or two until the man in his fifties placed himself to Emily’s side and began to rub his hands over Emily’s back and buttocks. As his hands focused on her firmly toned ass, he wet one of his middle fingers with his mouth then reached down to place the tip of it directly against her anus. Then, feeling the pink tissue against his finger, he began to gently rub it against the highly sensitive tissue, purposely stimulating her in a new yet highly enjoyable way.

As Emily felt the older man teasing her anus, she grunted as she turned her head back to look at him. Watching her, the older man could clearly see by the look on her face that she was thoroughly enjoying what he was now doing to her.

For the next few moments, he continued to tease her anus lightly before suddenly placing his face directly above her buttocks. Doing this to dribble a long strand of saliva out of his mouth directly over her anus. However, as he resumed gently teasing her again, he began to insert the tip of his finger into her backdoor, slowly pushing it deeper inside her, purposely moving only a centimeter at a time being extremely careful to not cause any pain as he did so.

Feeling his finger, Emily’s face occasionally grimaced from the unique sensation she felt as his thick digit moved deeper inside her backdoor. In a short period of time though, the older man finished pushing the full length of his finger into her brown hole and began to slowly move the full length of it in and out of her ass. The entire time, enjoying the occasional grunts escaping Emily as her body continued to steadily rock back and forth as he fucked her anus with his finger while his friend busily pounded his cock into her pussy from behind.

After another minute passed, the man inside her suddenly stopped and removed his cock from her pussy. Just like the others, he was saving himself. As quickly as he moved aside though, the first man who had been inside her earlier moved back behind Emily. Then, as he stroked himself, he watched the older man steadily finger fuck Emily’s backdoor a few moments before lining his cock against her pussy, thrusting his cock deep inside her once again.

As the thirty year-old started fucking her again, the forty year-old in the group suddenly stood and walked out of the room. Returning a minute later, he now carried a bag with him, reaching into it to pull out a bottle of lubricant. Seeing him, the fifty year-old grinned, taking the bottle from his friend as the forty year-old settled on his knees on the opposite side of Emily. Then, licking his lips, still enamored by the sight of such an attractive woman getting fucked right before his very eyes, he placed the bag at his side before reaching forward to caress her body, eventually sliding one of his hands beneath her to play with her breasts.

For a few moments, he selfishly enjoyed the feel of her flesh in his hand, gently playing with her nipples as he moved from one to the other. His mind never becoming bored with the exquisite sight of her being lustfully fucked directly before him. Loving the sounds she made from being pleased blissfully from behind. Soon though, he leaned forward, placing his mouth close to Emily’s ear and whispered, “I just gave my friend some lubricant. Do you mind if he uses it?”

Her breathing shaky, her face deeply flushed from the all the stimulation, she replied huskily, “No! I don’t mind!”

Hearing her, the older man immediately popped open the bottle and held it above her a few inches, squeezing a large amount over her anus as his finger continued to slide in and out of her backdoor. Then, satisfied with the amount he pored onto her, he started to increase the speed of his finger sliding in and out of her, soon manipulating his finger in a way to both stimulate and loosen her even more.

As his friends continued fucking her from behind, the forty year-old adjusted himself, placing his face directly in front of Emily’s, being careful not to bump her head with his own as she continued to rock back and forth. Then, he leaned forward slightly and kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth. Kissing her deeply before the two of them teased those of us watching by playfully flicking their tongues together outside their mouths, both enjoying the intimate game as they did so.

In time though, the forty year-old reluctantly pulled back and said, “You know what we want to do with that lube, don’t you?”

Hearing him, a deep, lust filled sigh escaped her as she thought about his question, closing her eyes as erotic visions of what might happen ran through her mind. With her body still fully attuned to the sensations being brought upon her from behind, she whispered out, “Yes!”

After spending a few seconds to soak in her angst filled response, the forty year-old then said with a softly shaking voice, “Have you ever allowed a man to put himself in your backdoor?”

“Yes!” Her face softly grimacing as the older man suddenly manipulated his finger more forcibly inside her.

Drawing in a deep breath, the man then asked, “Did you enjoy it?”

“Yes!” His questions were titillating her.

“Would you like to get fucked like that tonight?” He asked, swallowing deeply.

Hearing his question, Emily bit down on her lower lip, her eyes closed, thinking. After a few moments--initially, genuinely not sure what her response would be--Emily’s body overruled any protest she may have had in her mind and softly said, “Yes! I’ll let you do that!”

Hearing the lust within her response, the man leaned forward and kissed Emily tenderly on the lips. Then, with his body now gently shaking from excitement, he looked towards the older man playing with her ass and said, “Loosen her up! She wants more!”

Hearing what was said, the man who was fucking her pussy from behind pulled out of her. Excited that she was actually willing to give herself to them in such an intense, intimate way, he wanted to sit back and watch a little while.

As he did this, the older man grabbed the bottle of lubricant again and poured more of the fluid over her anus. Watching from the side, the forty year-old reached back into the bag that lay next to him and pulled out a red butt-plug, the widest portion of it about two or three inches in diameter. Looking down at Emily, he asked, “Do you mind if we play with this a little bit?”

Silently, Emily smiled shyly as she shook her head affirmatively, giving them permission to use the toy on her.

After taking the butt-plug from his friend, the fifty year-old immediately placed the rounded tip against Emily’s pink anus and began to gently push the plug against her sphincter muscle, the copious lubricant now present allowing the tip of it to easily penetrate the sensitive tissue of her backdoor. As the butt-plug began to slide deeper into Emily’s anus, the fifty year-old demonstrated his vast experience with anal play as he slowly manipulated it in and out of her, slowly taking his time to both loosen and please her simultaneously. Working on her for about five minutes, he eventually placed the full length of the sex toy into her backdoor, her sphincter muscle closing around the narrow portion just above the base as her rectum swallowed the widest portion resting an inch or two higher.

For Emily, as she felt the older man loosen her with the butt-plug, she laid her face down against the mattress to fully concentrate on relaxing her rectal muscles as they expanded against the rubber toy, an occasional sigh escaping her from the unique pleasure she felt as he did so. As he steadily probed her deeper with it, continuously stretching her rectum, Emily was overwhelmed with a strong mixture of emotions. Simultaneously, feeling both deviant yet sexual. Once again, she was feeling extremely hedonistic.

With experience eventually telling the older man that he had loosened and primed her as much as he would be able too with the butt-plug, he looked down towards Emily’s face and said, “Sweetie! Would you like one of us to try putting themselves inside you now?”

Drawing in a nervous breath, Emily responded to him with a voice full of lust, “Yeah! Go ahead!”

Immediately, before anyone could move, the forty year-old spoke. “I think one of us who’s a little smaller should go first! It wouldn’t be fair for her if one of you big boy’s went first!”

The thirty year-old with the nine-inch tool and the fifty year-old with the extremely thick penis immediately understood. Each of them knew that it would be better for Emily to try taking in one of the smaller guy’s first with hopes she would be able accept one of their larger cocks later. Disappointed but knowing better, the two men gave no protest.

Knowing that everyone was in agreement--especially Emily--the forty year-old moved towards Emily’s backside. As he watched his older friend continue to play with the butt-plug still buried in Emily’s ass, he asked, “Is there a position that feels better for you sweetie?”

Her pussy dripping with excitement, Emily nodded her head, silently telling him that there was as she adjusted herself to lie on her side. When settled, she gave the forty year-old a look that showed him she was ready for him.

Swallowing once again as he looked at her—his eyes still not bored with the sight of her beautiful, nude body laying before him--he began to stroke his cock to make it stiffer as he moved, placing his knees to each side of her lower, out-stretched leg. After his friend squeezed some lubricant on his hands, he quickly coated his cock with the slippery liquid before reaching down to gently push up on her upper butt cheek to spread her open for him. Then, grabbing the base of the butt-plug, he gently pulled it out of her rectum, tossing it to the side. With her ass, cleaned earlier with an enema now waiting for him, he leaned into her, placing the tip of his cock against her anus and gently pushed the head of his tool against the pink tissue.

As he watched closely, her body initially resisted him penetrating her out of reflex. Steadily however, the head of his cock eventually popped between the sensitive tissue of her anus. Again, Emily responded once more out of reflex by placing her hand against his thigh to hold him back, allowing herself a moment to adjust to the head of his penis now penetrating her backdoor. After a few seconds passed however, Emily moved her hand in a way that silently told him that he could start pushing himself further inside her. With her hand still on his thigh to comfort herself, the man started to move his hips forward, initially using extremely gentle strokes back and forth, each time sliding his cock a little bit deeper into her tight rectum.

sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
464 Followers