Slave Night at The Club Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he slid further inside her, Emily’s face grimaced from the mixture of pleasure and pain. Soon though, pleasure far exceeded pain and Emily started to moan softly as she closed her eyes. As she felt him move even deeper inside her, she soon removed her hand from his thigh and began to pinch her own nipple with her fingers. The entire time, her mind slowly becoming lost in the extremely unique and pleasurable sensation growing deep within her body.

In time, the man felt his pelvis pressed firmly against her buttocks and he knew then that Emily had taken all seven inches of his penis. As he looked down at her with a blissful look on his face, he said softly, “My cock’s all the way inside you now sweetie!”

Hearing him, Emily grunted again as she bit down on her lower lip. Excited that she could handle all of him, she reached her hand back again and placed it on his thigh, grabbing him in a way that clearly showed him and everyone else in the room that she was ready for him to fuck her ass in a more aggressive manner. In essence, she was giving him permission to fuck her ass any way he wanted.

Sensing her invitation, the man held her tightly and proceeded to slowly thrust the full length of his cock in and out of her backdoor, listening to her as she started to moan loudly once again as the sensation and taboo of being fucked in the ass began to overwhelm her. Quickly though, with his excitement building watching the look of pleasure growing on her face, he started fucking her with deep, intense strokes. In time, his body slapping against her firm butt cheeks as he pounded his cock into her like a piston.

Silently, as their friend fucked Emily’s backdoor ravenously, the three men around them masturbated. All with their eyes fully focused on their friend’s cock sliding in and out of Emily’s tight ass, the sight of such a beautiful, young women taking his cock in such a forbidden way making them extremely hungry for her.

Feeling this with the most intensity, the fifty year-old in the group swiftly placed himself in front of Emily and proceeded to rub his cock against her face until she opened her mouth to take him in; needing to open her jaw as wide as she could to accommodate his thickness. Then, she hungrily worked on his tool, massaging the underside of his penis with her tongue causing him to close his eyes to concentrate on the incredible sensations her mouth was now providing him.

For the forty year-old, the visualization of seeing Emily with his friend’s thick cock in her mouth combined with the sensation of his penis buried deep inside her backdoor was too much for him to continue. Feeling his seed rising deep within his groin, he leaned over Emily and started thrusting his cock faster inside her. With his face starting to flush deeply red, he cried out, “I’m gonna cum!”

Hearing him, Emily immediately released the penis in her mouth, moaning in response to both the man’s sudden, more forceful thrusts and his lustful cry. As her body continued rocking back and forth, she looked at him and said lustfully, “I want to feel you cum all over my ass!”

Her kinky statement was the last he could take.

Using her body, he immediately shortened his strokes into her to stimulate a specific, highly sensitive area along the shaft of his penis. Soon, grunting loudly just before pulling himself out of Emily’s ass, gripping his cock firmly as he started jerking on it rapidly with his hand. A second later, his face grimacing as he started cumming, a large load of semen shooting forcibly out of his penis, all of the white cream splashing over Emily’s ass or torso.

As he came, Emily grinned as she watched him. At one point, softly giggling as her eyes absorbed the enraptured look on his face as she felt his hot seed landing on her. Then, feeling even more hedonistic knowing that she was responsible for making him cum so hard, she reached down with her hand and started to rub his semen into her soft skin as soon as he finished his blissful explosion--watching as he fell to the side with an exacerbated look on his face. Immediately though, she looked back down at the white juice covering her lower body, becoming momentarily lost in the sensation of his warm bodily fluid against her skin as she continued rubbing it over herself. Feeling his cum--playing with it--had a titillating effect on her, making her hungry to please the other men around her just as powerfully as she did their friend.

With her body now tingling, she looked at the thirty year-old who had earlier been pointed out as one of the two who should be the first to fuck her ass. Smiling at him, she said simply, “I think it’s your turn!”

Hearing her, the thirty year-old chuckled with nervous excitement. Saying simply, “Okay!!”

Moving swiftly, he placed himself over her lower leg just as his friend did before him. After spreading lubricant over his penis, he too placed the head of his tool against her anus and proceeded to cautiously press the head of his manhood against her brown hole. Happily for both of them, Emily was much looser now and easily accepted the width of his seven-inch cock. Then, after making sure she could take the full length of his penis inside her without any discomfort, he quickly started fucking her, pushing his cock fully into her ass. Soon, fucking her backdoor no differently then the way he fucked her pussy just a short period of time before.

For the next minute or two, the thirty year-old fucked her hungrily. Soon, enjoying the sight of Emily once again sucking on the older man’s thick cock in front of her as he steadily thrust himself inside her. The entire time, concentrating on the slippery tightness of her ass and the way her rectal muscles massaged the shaft of his cock as he buried himself deep inside her. Soon, his focus switching between Emily’s oral work and the sight of his own tool sliding in and out of her backdoor. His ears never becoming bored absorbing the continuous, muffled sounds of pleasure escaping her as he did so.

As this erotic scene continued, the other thirty year-old eventually placed himself beside Emily, resting on his knees behind her back. Staring at her, he quickly reached down to caress her body. At first, running his fingers tips along the side of her torso and across the length of her bent, upper leg before slowly moving back up her body to focus on her exposed left breast. Soon, using his hand to squeeze her firm, succulent tissue as his fingers started pinching and pulling on her nipples in a way he had learned earlier she enjoyed.

With his lust boiling from everything that was happening however, he soon lowered his mouth to her ear and whispered, “Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to have two men inside you at the same time, Emily?”

Before she could respond though, he swiftly moved down to her pelvis and grabbed her upper leg, boldly raising it in a way that spread her legs to fully expose her swollen, reddened pussy lips to everyone in the room--his action never interrupting his friend’s continuous thrusts into her ass from behind. Then, with his eyes absorbing the erotic beauty of her pussy, he reached down and began to play with her essence. Briefly, sliding the full length of his finger up and down the vertical slit of her vagina before completely focusing his attention on her engorged clitoris.

Feeling his fingers, Emily grunted when she felt him now concentrate on her highly sensitive button. Once again, she released the older man’s cock from her mouth, reaching up to stroke his thick tool as she looked down to watch the two men pleasing her below. With her senses soon becoming overwhelmed again, Emily’s breathing turned fast and shallow, her still insatiable desire for sex causing her to release an occasional, exquisite sounding moan as she squirmed from the blissful sensations now running deep through her pelvis.

In time though--with his unbridled lust still building--the man touching her slowly placed his fingers into Emily’s pussy. First inserting one, then two, then three of his long fingers inside her, quickly causing Emily to grimace when he started manipulating them deep inside her pink hole. Soon, fucking her with them, joining his friend’s rhythmic motion who was still hungrily working on her ass with his cock from behind.

Seeing the look on Emily’s face, seeing the way she loved being pleased by he and his friend, he soon asked her with a shaking, lust filled voice, “How do you feel about it, sweetie? Do you want to feel one cock in your pussy and another one in your ass? Feel two men fucking you at the same time? Feel your body smashed between two of us as we fuck you hard?”

Hearing the hunger in his voice as he asked such titillating questions, combined with the incredibly intense pleasure her body was experiencing, Emily felt another orgasm suddenly become unleashed, moving like a tidal wave throughout her entire body. With visions of being double penetrated by two men coursing through her mind, Emily screamed loudly, her face grimacing sharply as her body convulsed. Both men needing to hold her down as her pelvis grinded against them, her spasm an unconscious attempt to bring about even more stimulation from the two men to heighten her orgasm that much more.

As the orgasm continued, her face flushed as she tightly curled her toes, her pussy squeezing the man’s fingers still inside her, his fingers soon soaked from the heavy flow of vaginal secretions escaping her as she continued writhing in ecstasy. For the man with his cock still buried in her ass, he sighed deeply as he felt her rectal muscles tighten around his cock, loving the kinky feel of her vaginal juices dripping down, running over his balls as he continued to slowly thrust his penis deep inside her. In time though, Emily’s orgasm began to drift away, her hand unintentionally gripping the older man’s cock above her like a vice as her breasts rose and fell with deep, steady breaths. Her nipples now hard and erect again as she lay happily dazed in a post-orgasmic state.

After spending a few moments to recover, Emily blinked open her eyes. Seeing almost everyone in the room staring at her, she smiled with embarrassment even though a large part of her loved knowing she was still the center of attention. Once again, the exhibitionist side of her was being stimulated as all these strangers looked at her, producing a tinge of excitement deep within her despite the fact she had just had yet another, intense orgasm.

Seeing the look of satisfaction on Emily’s face as he stared down at her, the man pulled his wet fingers from her pussy. Smiling, he briefly focused his attention on her luscious, erect nipples before asking, “Did I say something that hit a nerve?”

Hearing him, Emily’s eyes glanced at the man briefly but she didn’t say anything, spending a little more time to both recover and to contemplate if she should truly be honest answering his earlier, titillating question. She knew the question he asked about being double penetrated was the reason she came so suddenly, so strongly. She knew this because the past few years she possessed a deep-seeded fantasy to possibly, someday, experience such an intense sexual act. She had seen women in adult movies get devoured sexually in such a way a hundred times and watching had never failed to excite her. Deep down, she had always wondered what it would be like to be sandwiched between two men. She also always knew that there would likely come a day when such an opportunity would present itself to her. However, she could never see herself actually going through with it---not something as taboo and intense as that. But, tonight she was felt herself in a sexual realm unlike any other she had ever been in before. Tonight, her body was going to dictate what she was going to do.

Knowing that an opportunity like tonight may never happen to her again, knowing she may later regret turning down such an unique experience, Emily turned to the man and told him what she knew he wanted to hear, “I want to do it!” Pausing briefly before saying further, “I want to feel two of you inside me!”

Hearing her, the man swallowed heavily. After licking his lips, he said, “How?” His simple question an intentional form of verbal foreplay. Successful hoping his question would excite her a little more.

Looking at him, she played the seductive game with him. “I want to feel one of you fucking my ass! And I want to feel one of you fucking my pussy!” Hearing her own words, Emily let out a lust filled sigh.

“Do you want us inside you at the same time?” The man said, still playing.

Before she could respond, Emily felt her body start rocking gently back and forth again. Immediately, her eyes looked down at the man inside her who had earlier stopped his thrusts into her a few moments to prevent himself from cumming when he heard Emily announce she wanted two of them to fuck her simultaneously. But now, he resumed moving his hips back and forth to purposely stimulate her, trying to excite her for what was about to come.

Seeing that his friend’s renewed thrusts into Emily’s ass had caused her to briefly lose focus on him, he repeated himself, “Emily! Do you want to feel two of us inside you at the same time?”

Her attention snapping back to him, she grunted softly as she made herself say, “Yes!”

“Mmm! That’s our good little slave!” The man said, grinning, unable to hold back his excitement.

Immediately, the man who had been conversing with Emily started stroking his cock again. Joining him, the fifty year-old stroked himself as well as they both watched the man still inside her continue to slowly fuck Emily’s ass. Both watching their friend’s cock sliding in and out of her rectum, watching as the man inside her held her upper leg high in the air, her toes still curled as she breathed lustfully, her facial expression showing us she was once again fully concentrating on the sensation his cock filling her ass. For Emily, her excitement growing with each passing second knowing that she was about to fulfill her fantasy of being double penetrated.

With his hormones raging, the thirty year-old next to her continued to busily jerk on his cock as he said, “I want to put myself inside you sweetie!” Breathing deeply before saying, “How do you want to do it?”

As she continued to softly moan, a change in her facial expression showed him she was thinking about how she wanted to do this. After a few seconds, she responded, “Doggy-style! That’s how I’ve always wanted to do this!”

Reluctantly, the man inside her pulled his cock out of Emily’s ass. As he pulled out of her, her anus gapped open lewdly for a few seconds, the redness of her tissue clearly visible before her relaxed sphincter muscle contracted, closing her backdoor. As we all focused on her, Emily sat up on her knees, a nervous smile on her face as she watched the two men next to her continue stroking themselves, each man looking like they were in a trance watching her.

As his eyes traveled up and down her gorgeous body, the man who had been speaking with her said, “You have no idea how much I want to fuck your tight little ass right now!”

Lightly chuckling, Emily looked down at his nine-inch cock. Grinning cautiously, she said, “You’re pretty big! I’m not sure you could get that thing inside me!”

As her gaze left his cock, her eyes moved up towards his face as her grin turned into one of mischief. Smiling, she said, “Maybe I’ll get loser, but for now I’d rather have you in my pussy!”

Not fully disappointed, knowing that she didn’t flat out tell him he couldn’t go near her ass with his monster cock, he smiled and said, “That’s okay!” With excitement still flowing through him knowing he was going to be fucking her again despite being denied her backdoor, he said further, “Are you ready to try two of us though?”

Not saying anything, Emily motioned for him to come towards her with her finger. Following her command, the man walked to her and quickly lay down on his back in front of her. Then, stroking his erection as he watched, Emily quickly straddled him. With her pelvis directly over his penis, Emily balanced her weight on one knee, her other leg bent with her foot on the mattress so she could easily reach down and wet her pussy, doing so a second after wetting her fingers with saliva. Then, after quickly confirming she was comfortably wet enough for him, she reached down and took hold of his cock, gently stroking his tool a moment, smiling when his body twitched slightly as she held his penis in her hand. Then, a second later, she lined the head of his cock to the entrance of her pussy and pressed her weight down onto him, happily impaling herself on his pole.

Simultaneously, both grunted when she did so. Then, after allowing her pussy to get readjusted to his cock buried deep inside her once again, she began to slowly move her body up and down. Soon, moaning as she fucked him lustfully.

Watching, all of us were quickly enamored by the look on her face as she thoroughly and selfishly enjoyed fucking his cock a few moments. All of us swallowing heavily as she pressed her pelvis down hard against him, knowing that all nine inches of his manhood was fully inside her. All of us swallowing heavily yet again as we watched her start grinding her clitoris against his pubic bone as she slid her hands erotically over her face, gradually sliding them down to her breasts, squeezing them before teasing her pink, erect nipples.

Soon though, Emily’s mind had joined her body’s desire to fulfill the long-standing fantasy. Looking to the other thirty year-old standing beside her, seeing he clearly wanted to place his penis back inside her backdoor, she said to him, “Are you ready to put your cock back inside me?”

Looking at her, he smiled and said, “The bigger question is…are you ready?”

Biting down on her lower lip, she paused a second as if she were mentally preparing herself for what was about to happen. Then, as she looked back at him again, her pelvis still grinding against the man below her, she said simply, “Yeah!”

Excited, the man quickly moved behind her as he continued stroking his cock. Grabbing the bottle of lubricant, he readied his penis again before moving closer to her. Then, as he touched her body he stopped suddenly and leaned over, whispering, “You should take his cock out of your pussy a second. It might be easier for you that way!”

Now with an eager look of anticipation on her face, Emily smiled at him and said, “Have you done this before or something?”

“Yeah, I have! My friend and I DP’d my wife once!” Grinning to himself after speaking, a happy memory running through his mind.

Following his suggestion, Emily sat up on her knees and let the man inside her slip out of her. Lowering herself again, she slowly ran her pussy up and down the length of his wet shaft as she looked at the man behind her. With her voice lightly shaking again, she said softly, “Hurry! I want to do this!”

Silently, the man boldly pushed her upper body downwards, bending her at the waist until her breasts were touching the man’s chest below her. Then, with her in a position he wanted, the man behind her stroked his cock a few more seconds before moving forward, watching as the head of his seven-inch penis touched her anus. Feeling her, he then braced his tool with his hand and proceeded to press it against her. Again, smiling subtly when the helmet-shaped head of his cock popped easily past her sphincter muscle, a jolt of pleasure engulfing his cock as he steadily pushed the full length of his tool back inside her.

Feeling him slide into her ass, Emily deeply moaned. As her body began to rock back and forth as the man started to steadily fuck her backdoor, she reached up with her hands and pressed her fingers into the man’s shoulders below her, her moans steadily growing louder as the man inside her gradually fucked her even harder.