Slave Night at The Club Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After giving herself a few moments to allow her rectum time to get readjusted to the man’s cock penetrating her, Emily looked into the man’s eyes below her. Now breathing heavily, her face just inches from his, she said lustfully, “Oh, God! Put your cock in my pussy! I want to feel it, too!”

Working together, the three adjusted their bodies so the man below her could place the head of his cock against her pussy. As the head of his penis slipped inside her, the man looked at Emily. With his voice trembling heavily, his own intense feelings of anticipation present, he said, “It’s all yours sweetheart! I want to fuck your pussy while my friend fucks you in your ass! Take my cock into your sweet, little pussy baby!”

Releasing a heavy, lust filled sigh, Emily did exactly what he said.

Feeling just the head of his cock inside her, she pushed back her hips, her action forcing his penis to slip deeper inside her. As she felt him penetrate her pussy, Emily’s eyes open widely, her mouth hanging open as her body instantly became overwhelmed with the exceptionally unique and exceedingly blissful sensation of being thoroughly filled by the two men now double penetrating her. When she felt both men press themselves fully inside her, Emily’s upper body crashed down against the man below her. With an exacerbated look on her face, Emily let out a moan I had never heard from her before. A moan releasing years of deeply inhibited sexual desire. A moan showing me that she had instantly reached a new, higher level of sexual pleasure.

As the two men began to slide their cocks in and out of her body, Emily voice cracked deeply, “Oh, God! I can’t believe I’m doing this!!” Almost crying from the brutally intense pleasure her body was now experiencing.

Seeing the look on her face as she cried out, listening to her moans as both men continued sliding their cocks in and out of her, everyone in the audience suddenly had the intense need to seek out their own form of physical pleasure as they watched this incredible scene before them. Some in the crowd quickly masturbating as they watched while two couples present began to fuck each other. One of the couples involving the wife of the fifty year-old masturbating next to Emily on the mattress, his wife soon straddled over her younger lover, his cock buried deep in her pussy, her moans echoing throughout the room with Emily’s.

For several minutes, I was lost in the vision of Emily fucking two men simultaneously. Enamored by the blissful look on her face as the two men thrust their hips back and forth, their cocks buried deep inside her, their lust for her heightened knowing they were all doing something extremely rare and exceptionally kinky. My eyes loving how she clinched her eyes tightly shut as the man below her licked her ear, loving how she soon responded to this by kissing the man back, pushing her tongue deep into his hungry mouth. At one point, my heart literally skipping a beat when Emily looked at me and said with eyes completely drunk with lust, “Can you see it! I’ve got a cock in my pussy and another in my ass!” Taking in a deep breath before saying further, “I’ve never felt so filled like this before! This feels so fucking good!”

Eventually, as the two men continued their lustful thrusts into her, the inevitable presented itself once again. As her body suddenly began to spasm violently, Emily screamed as yet another powerful orgasm became unleashed, plowing its way through her entire body. Her face grimacing as she came. A light sheen of sweat forming on her as she writhed between the two men in ecstasy. This time, her orgasm being one that coursed through her much more deeply, lasting a long period of time.

Feeling and hearing her cumming, the man with his cock buried in her ass couldn’t take it anymore. Wanting to join her, he announced sharply, “I’m gonna cum!”

Hearing him, Emily cried out, “Don’t stop! Cum inside me!”

Hearing her, the man moaned loudly. Pounding his cock into her rectum a few more times, his face grimaced as he squeezed his fingers into her ass. Soon, crying out when he started cumming, blissfully unleashing a torrent of semen deep into her colon. His body convulsing as his own orgasm coursed through him, an occasional grunt escaping him as he tried to squeeze every last drop of his seed from his balls, mentally picturing his cum flowing into her body which enhanced his already powerful orgasm even more.

Eventually, as his orgasm began to slowly drift away, his pelvis subtly jerked back and forth as his body unconsciously attempted to bring about every last bit of physical pleasure it could muster. Then, fully spent, he slowly withdrew his cock from Emily’s ass and collapsed onto the mattress---a look of pure joy present on his face.

For Emily, she had cum so hard that she too was nearly spent. Laying on top of the man below her, she drew in deep breaths as the man still inside her pussy slowly caressed her back, steadily rocking her body back and forth so he could selfishly continue feeling the enjoyable sensation of his penis sliding in and out of her warm, soaking wet pussy. After giving her a minute to recover though, he said, “Emily…” Pausing a second to contemplate if he should ask before saying, “Can I try putting myself in your ass?”

By now, Emily felt like she had been injected with some kind of drug, her body shaking from being so thoroughly pleased. Feeling this way, she felt she could handle him. At least, she wanted him to make an attempt. Drawing in a deep breath, she said to him, “If you promise to start out slow, you can try!”

Hearing her, he grinned broadly. Quickly adjusting himself, he pulled his penis out of her pussy and motioned for her to let him move out from underneath her. As he moved, he said to her, “What position to you want me to try it in?” Stroking himself as he spoke.

Watching from the side, the neglected fifty year-old suddenly spoke up. “What about me?”

Looking directly at his incredibly thick cock, Emily said, “There’s no way I could handle your cock! You’re way to thick for me!”

Immediately, the older man replied, “Oh, I know sweetie!” Smiling as he continued, “No women has ever been able to take my cock in her ass!” As his eyes wondered up and down her body, his face possessing pure lust for her, he said, “I just want to fuck your pussy!”

Smiling in a sexy, playful way, she replied, “How about you let him finish. Then you can have me all for yourself! Is that okay?”

Smiling back at her, the older man said, “Well…okay! I just wanted to make sure you haven’t forgotten about me!”

Seeing the way he looked at her as he said this, Emily wanted to keep him aroused and said playfully, “I’ll let you finish wherever you want!” Pausing briefly before saying shyly, “You can even cum in my pussy if you want, too!”

Grunting from a surge of adrenalin hitting him, the older man immediately replied, “That’s sweet of you but that wouldn’t be my first choice!”

As she moved to place herself on her side, showing the younger man that he could have her in this position, she looked at the older man, saying now slightly intrigued, “Oh, really! Where would be your first choice?”

Silently, as he continued staring down at her youthful beauty, he pointed to his mouth. Smiling when he saw Emily grinning back at him, knowing she knew full well what he meant.

By now, the thirty year-old was anxious to get back down to business. His balls were aching now and he needed relief. His cock already lubed, he placed himself over Emily’s lower leg and lined his nine-inch tool to the opening of her backdoor. Then, he slowly pressed his cock against her anus, watching closely as the head of it eventually popped through her hole.

Keeping his promise to be gentle, the man started to very slowly push his cock into Emily’s ass. Feeling his manhood sliding into her, Emily reflexively reached her hand back to control him entering her. Slowly, he pushed himself further inside her when he felt her hand relax which told him he could move a little bit deeper inside her, repeating the cycle several times to allow her rectum time to adjust to his larger penis.

Eventually, he was able to place himself almost fully inside her, announcing, “You feel so fucking good!” Looking into her eyes as he said further, “Are you doing okay? I’m almost all the way inside you!”

Her face grimacing due to a mixture of pleasure combined with some strangely enjoyable pain, Emily said, “I’m okay! Keep going!”

Following her direction, the man slowly pushed his penis a final inch or two into her. Soon saying, “That’s it! I’ve got my cock all the way inside your ass now sweetie!”

Moaning with the realization that she took all of his nine-inches inside her easier then she ever thought she could, she said, “Good! Now go ahead and fuck me…but not too hard!”

Following her command, he began fucking her ass, using long, gentle strokes. As he concentrated on the tightness of her rectum gripping his penis, he moved her upper leg in a way that allowed himself to watch his cock sliding in and out of her backdoor, pushing against her upper butt cheek so he could see even clearer. As we all watched them fuck each other in such a taboo way, the two strangers completely focused on each other, each oblivious to our presence as they enjoyed the raw sex between themselves.

In time, as he watched Emily and his friend’s act of hedonism before him, the older man eventually moved closer to Emily’s face and once again brushed his cock against her soft cheek until she drew him into her mouth as she had done before. Then, as he watched her suck on his penis, he reached down with his hand and caressed her breasts, occasionally playing with her nipples, loving the feel of her feminine flesh in his hand yet again.

For the man fucking her, seeing Emily’s tongue flicking over the large bulbous head of his friend’s thick cock right in front of him was the last he could take. Stimulated by this highly erotic scene before him, he started to fuck her ass with more intensity. Soon, with a mind fogged over with lust, he began pounding his long penis into her with even more force, doing so to help build the growing sensation of an impending orgasm deep within his body.

As the man inside her steadily fucked her harder, Emily started moaning loudly, reaching down with her hand to rub her clitoris, enhancing the intense pleasure she was already feeling. Emotionally, she felt charged knowing that she was responsible for making all four of these men feel so thoroughly pleased this night. The look on the man’s face presently inside her making her feel strangely powerful. This feeling increasing even more when she saw he was about to cum.

Encouraging him, Emily cried out, “Cum for me! I want to feel it!”

Excited, he said, “I’m gonna cum all over your pussy! Okay?”

“Do it! I want to feel it!” Her voice clearly indicating to him that she really did want him to cum on her pussy.

Thrusting his cock into her a few more times, the man drew in a deep breath then pulled his penis out of her. As he grabbed her upper leg with his hand, he forcibly pushed it to the side, the action spreading her legs apart, her pussy lips becoming fully exposed before him. Seeing this, his eyes fixed on her gorgeous, swollen labia as he placed his cock just inches away from her pussy. Then, as he stroked himself vigorously with his hand, he started cumming.

Grunting loudly, forceful spurts of semen began shooting out the tip of his penis, all the white seed landing over her vaginal area, a copious amount of his bodily fluid completely soaking her labia.

Feeling the man cumming on her, Emily released the older man’s cock from her mouth, her mouth hanging open, sighing as she thoroughly enjoyed the highly erotic sensation of the man’s hot cum landing on her pussy.

For everyone present, the sight of her vaginal area quickly becoming coated in a blanket of semen was extremely arousing.

Now sweating heavily from all the energy he had just built-up and released in a final minute of ecstasy fucking Emily’s ass, the thirty year-old fell to the side to recover from his post-orgasmic state. His mind still in a fog, his body electrified from the intense physical pleasure his body had just experienced.

As his friend fell to the side, the older man quickly took advantage of the situation and moved to place himself near Emily’s legs. Reaching for her, he grabbed her at her hips and forcibly moved her, turning her body to where she now lay fully on her back. As he aggressively manipulated her body’s position, Emily immediately knew what the older man was doing and placed her legs around him as he rested on his knees between her legs.

Staring at her a brief moment, the older man’s heart raced as he absorbed her youthful beauty lying before him yet again. Loving the look of anticipation on her face as she waited for him, enjoying the hormone surge he felt with her legs spread around him. Also, enjoying the sensation he felt deep in his groin as his eyes focused on her cum soaked pussy. Grinning, knowing his cock was about to finally experience the extreme pleasure of being inside her.

Feeling all this, he looked into her eyes and said, “Finally, it’s my turn to feel what it’s like to be inside you!”

Hearing him, Emily licked her lips in response, reaching up with her hands to squeeze her breasts, pinching her nipples as her eyes left his face to look at his cock once again. Now, her body eager to feel his thick shaft spread her open as he fucked her.

With his hormones raging, he didn’t care that his friend’s semen still coated her pussy. The titillation of its presence combined with his intensely high arousal unexpectantly made him want to play a kinky game with her. Using the large, bulbous head of his cock, he leaned forward slightly and placed it against her vaginal area. Then, he began using his penis to pool his friend’s cum between her reddened labia before boldly pushing a condensed glob of semen into her pussy with his tool, only pushing the head of his cock into her as he did so. Repeating the process until the majority of his friend’s seed had been forced into her vagina, smiling each time Emily pushed back against him when he placed the head of his cock inside her.

For Emily, she found the older man’s act of pushing his friend’s cum into her pussy extremely titillating. For reasons she couldn’t quite fully understand, the taboo and danger of a complete strangers seed coating the walls of her vagina stimulated a dark, rarely explored aspect of her mind. As she had experienced before, each time she felt a stranger’s semen into her body, she felt a tingle surge deep through her soul.

Then, satisfied with his work, the realization of what he just did popped into focus. Laughing nervously, he said, “I assume your on the pill?”

Emily chuckled as she looked at him, then said, “Of, course!”

With his face suddenly turning serious--knowing he was now going to place himself inside her--the older man licked his lips as he guided his cock in a straight line directly towards the entrance of Emily’s now cum filled pussy. As his penis came in contact with her body, he placed pressure against her labia, the large head of his cock pushing her pussy lips inward as he continued to force his way inside her.

As she felt him slowly penetrate her, Emily’s jaw dropped, her eyes widening as her body quickly became overwhelmed with the sensation of being thoroughly spread open, thoroughly filled by the older man’s thick penis. At one point, grunting, when she couldn’t tell if she was experiencing pleasure or pain due to the incredible girth of his tool spreading her pussy. Quickly, bringing her knees up towards her torso, attempting to spread herself even further for him, consciously wanting to take all of him inside her. Soon, smiling when she felt his pelvis make contact with her own. Loving how the walls of her vagina felt stretched. Loving that she now had the thickness penis she had ever seen in her life completely buried inside her.

Fully penetrating her, the older man sighed heavily, enamored by the sensation of her warmth and tightness squeezing his cock. Reaching down, he placed his hands underneath Emily’s thighs to pin her legs open as he continued watching his penis slide in and out of her pussy. With his lust boiling though, he quickly began pounding his cock into her tight hole. Her deep-seeded moans making him grip her tightly to support himself as he continued ramming his manhood into her body.

Eventually though, he fell on top of her, mashing her breasts against his chest as he stuck his tongue into her ear. His passion for this young waif making him thrust his cock into her like a battering ram, his buttock muscles contracting each time he slammed himself down into her, occasionally grinding his pelvis in a circular motion to heighten her pleasure.

For those of us in the audience, we all felt titillated as we watched Emily writhe underneath the older man, her moans echoing through the room as his thick cock stretched her pussy. Her face reddening as he fucked her. Her need for sex insatiable this night as she gripped him tightly at his hips, encouraging his thrusts into her as she wrapped her legs around him.

For a solid minute, the older man fought back his intense need for release. Holding back to continue feeling the exquisite pleasure of fucking someone so much younger then him, someone so highly attractive. However, his battle fighting back the pressure building in his mammoth testicles was soon too much for him. Whispering into her ear, he said, “I desperately want to cum in your mouth! Will you let me do that?”

Hearing his kinky request instantly made Emily cum again. This orgasm not as powerful as some of those she had experienced earlier this incredible night, but an enjoyable one nonetheless. Seconds after her pussy contracted around his cock though, Emily nodded her head, whispering, “Yes! I really want you to cum in my mouth!”

Feeling this act was going to be a gift to him, the older man moved his head and kissed Emily excitedly, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Both kissing each other passionately a few seconds as the man continued thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy until he broke the kiss and cried out, “I’m going to cum!”

Immediately, the older man sat up and pulled his cock out of Emily’s pussy, quickly straddling his knees around her chest. As he moved closer to her face, he jerked on his cock, aiming the tip of his penis towards her mouth when he finished moving up her body. As he did this, Emily’s looked hungry as she waited, sliding her hands up his thighs in anticipation.

As she looked up towards him, the look on the older man’s face clearly showed her he was about to explode. Seeing this, Emily raised her head slightly off the mattress, lewdly extending her tongue out of her mouth for him. Her action purposeful to excite him before he came.

Grunting when he saw this, her action highly successful in making him want to release the incredible pressure built up in his balls, he began to cum.

As his body spasmed, the older man’s mouth fell open, looking down to watch his seed flying out of his penis. The first portion leaving his body with a forceful spurt, the rest steadily oozing out the large head of his cock, the milky white fluid spilling over her waiting tongue, some of it missing his intended target, landing then running down the sides of her cheeks. Watching transfixed the entire time, the sight of her taking his cum into her open mouth increased the strength of his orgasm, causing him to grunt loudly as he tried to squeeze out every last drop of semen from his balls.

After experiencing several blissful seconds cumming, the older man’s testicles eventually ran dry. Falling to Emily’s side, he breathed deeply in recovery, watching entranced as Emily smiled at him. Seeing her softly giggling from the kinky act that just occurred, her laugh indicated to him that she truly enjoyed what had just taken place between them. Then, as she started to draw in her cum coated tongue into her mouth, she noticed everyone in the room had their full attention on her. Excited by this, she stopped and pushed her tongue forward again before wiggling it out of her mouth to show everyone how much it was covered with the older man’s semen before drawing it back in and dramatically swallowing. Opening her mouth quickly after doing so, showing the older man and everyone else watching that she swallowed every last drop of the man’s salty, seed.