Slave Night at The Club Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Fuck, that’s beautiful!” The older man cried out as he cringed watching. The sight of what she just did something he knew he would never forget.

By now, the majority of those in the audiences had cum themselves, some getting off as they masturbated while others exploded with the help of a lover. The older man’s wife being one of them as she rode the young stud beneath her reverse-cowgirl style, letting the younger man cum inside her pussy. The combination of watching her husband fucking Emily and the feeling of her young lover popping his hot load deep inside her making her cum almost violently before collapsing back against him, letting his cock soften inside her as they both recovered.

With this session of hedonistic sex coming to an unfortunate close, Emily sat up and crossed her legs, wiping away the semen condensed on her face with a towel before spending a few moments to allow time for her mind to absorb all that had just transpired. With a mixture of thoughts, she smiled subtly, a look of complete and utter satisfaction slowly appearing on her face. With all the spent, naked bodies around her she felt completely sexual, completely hedonistic. She loved feeling this way!

To be continued…