Slave Night at The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Emily continued stimulating Stephanie's nipples with her mouth, she eventually moved herself to Stephanie's side and started to slide her hand slowly down Stephanie's body. As her hand moved over Stephanie's flat stomach, Stephanie bent her knees and pulled them up towards her torso. Her action purposely spreading her legs apart, her body language clearly showing Emily where she wanted to be touched next.

Emily knew what Stephanie wanted when she saw her movement and quickly began to tease her even further, using her fingers to lightly brush Stephanie's vaginal area still hidden beneath her lingerie. Soon, causing Stephanie to raise her hips in an effort to bring about firmer contact to her now aching pussy. However, Emily continued to tease her, occasionally running a finger between the folds of her labia that were clearly visible under the silky material, enjoying the heat escaping Stephanie's pussy as her fingers steadily teased her until Stephanie couldn't take it anymore, saying suddenly, "Stop teasing me! Touch me!!"

Hearing the angst in her voice, Emily immediately followed her command and firmly placed her hand against the silky material, pressing it down into Stephanie's pussy forcing a loud sigh to escape from her as she did so. Emily then began to stimulate her as she steadily moved her hand in a circular motion, using it to please Stephanie's hidden clitoris, quickly causing her to moan again as she started grinding her hips back into Emily's hand.

By now, Sean was running his hand over his boxers, stimulating an obvious erection underneath as he watched. His hand soon slipped inside them though when he saw Emily start to kiss her way down his wife's body.

When she reached Stephanie's hips after erotically licking her tongue across the soft skin of Stephanie's stomach, her eyes glanced up and saw Stephanie was now watching her closely. Seeing this, Emily smiled, her eyes never leaving Stephanie's as she moved her hands and began running her fingertips up Stephanie's outer thighs until her fingers reached the lower portion of her lingerie. Then, as Stephanie closed her legs with an eager look of anticipation on her face, Emily's fingers gripped her lingerie and slowly pulled them down. As she raised her hips to ease Emily's removal of them, the erotic beauty of it caused her husband to deeply sigh.

When finished removing her lower piece of clothing, Emily simply tossed them aside and looked admiringly at Stephanie who lay almost completely naked before her, lightly blushing as she watched Stephanie slowly spread her legs open once again. Then, smiling lustfully, Emily's eyes wandered down Stephanie's athletic body, her eyes absorbing Stephanie's pussy, seeing that she was almost fully shaven with just a slight pouch of black pubic hair resting above the full, pink lips of her labia. Smiling when she smelled the sweet aroma of Stephanie's sex—causing a slight tingle in her own pussy.

Now, licking her lips, Emily started running her fingers over Stephanie's inner thighs, tickling her a few moments before boldly grabbing her at the waist, pulling her down so that her bottom was at the edge of the bed. Then, Emily rested her knees on the floor, placing herself between Stephanie's open legs.

Sean now looked like he was in a trance as he moved closer to the two women, both almost oblivious to him as he adjusted himself.

Once again, both women stared into each other's eyes briefly before Emily began kissing the sensitive skin of Stephanie's inner thighs, alternating between one side to the other, purposely staying away from where she knew Stephanie wanted to feel her mouth the most. As she continued teasing Stephanie this way though, she purposely built Stephanie's desire for her by slowly moving her way up Stephanie's thighs, moving steadily closer inch-by-inch to Stephanie's pussy.

Finally, when Emily's lips met the curvature of Stephanie's groin, she looked up quickly, seeing Stephanie eyes were now closed as she breathed rapidly through her mouth due to her now incredibly high state of arousal. Smiling to herself--enjoying the power that she felt--Emily decided it was time to push Stephanie to another level. As she hungrily licked her lips one last time, she moved and placed her mouth directly over Stephanie's vagina, burying her tongue deep into Stephanie's now soaking wet pussy.

Instantly, Stephanie's body jerked, gasping when she felt Emily's mouth make contact with the most vulnerable part of her body. Feeling this strong response, Emily held her tightly as she started using her tongue in ways only women know how when pleasing another woman in such an incredibly intimate way, her tongue now busy working in a variable manner that drove Stephanie crazy.

For Sean and I, we both stared silently at the incredibly erotic scene before us. Both of us watching Emily with her mouth buried deep between the folds of Stephanie's engorged labia. Each of us grinning as Stephanie slowly raised her bare feet into the air, grabbing her knees to spread her legs even further apart to give Emily better access to her sex. Our ears happily absorbing her moans, the sounds she made telling each of us how much she was enjoying Emily's warm tongue dancing over her highly sensitive clitoris, occasionally jerking when she felt Emily's tongue penetrate its way deep into her vagina.

For another minute or two, Sean forced himself to stay back to watch Emily continue her oral work on his wife, continuously touching himself as he did so. In time though, his growing lust made him lean close to Emily and softly whisper to her, "I want to watch your tongue play with my wife's clit!"

As he asked the question, Emily had her eyes closed, busy concentrating on both pleasing his wife and selfishly savoring Stephanie's sweetness. Hearing him though, she opened her eyes and briefly pulled back, looked at him and smiled before quickly leaning forward again, pushing out her tongue as she did so to run the tip of it directly over Stephanie's swelling clitoris exactly as he asked.

As she continued running her tongue visibly over Stephanie's button in ways she knew Sean would find arousing though, she took things even further for him and placed first one, then two fingers inside his wife's wet pussy.

Feeling this, Stephanie let out another gasp when Emily's fingers penetrated her, quickly moving her hand down and placing it tenderly on top of Emily's head to both encourage and silently tell her she was not allowed to stop what she was doing. As she did this, Sean stared hungrily at the two women, watching Emily closely as she fucked his wife's pussy rapidly with her fingers as her tongue continued its work on Stephanie's clitoris. The entire time, enjoying the familiar sounds his wife made when she was being stimulated so enjoyably in such a sexual way as she was now.

After another minute or two passed, Sean quickly moved up towards his wife's face when he sensed she was about to climax. Just before he turned his wife's head to tease her ear with his lips, he said softly, "Are you going to cum for us baby?"

Grunting with lust, she could only respond by muttering, "Uh, huh!"

Emily heard Stephanie's response to her husband's question but had already sensed she was close as well. Attempting to stimulate her even more, Emily completely covered Stephanie's clitoris with her mouth once again, placing firm pressure on her cherry with her tongue as she continued to wiggle it in various directions. As she did this, she increased the speed of her fingers inside her as well in an attempt to push Stephanie over the edge. In a matter of seconds after doing all this, Stephanie drew in some quick, deep breaths. Then, with a reddening face…she exploded!

Screaming, Stephanie bucked wildly on the bed as her husband held her tightly. As she came with building intensity, Emily quickly lost the battle to keep her mouth on her pussy but continued to rapidly move her fingers in and out of her vagina, grinning as she felt Stephanie's vaginal muscles strongly gripping her fingers as she came--enjoying the warm rush of fluid escaping her, soaking her fingers.

A few blissful moments later, Sean kissed his wife passionately as she started to recover from her intense orgasm, his hand busy caressing her still quivering body. After spending a few moments to enjoy this tenderness with her, he eventually looked down at Emily. Smiling, he said to her, "You know what? There's absolutely nothing I want to do more right now than taste your pussy!"

Emily blushed when she heard him. Before she could say anything though, Sean slid to the end of the bed, placing himself directly in front of her. Staring deep into her eyes, he boldly grabbed her by the shoulders, silently directing her to stand with him. As they stood, Sean looked down to admire Emily's youthful beauty a brief moment before grabbing her body stocking at the shoulder and began to boldly pull it down over her arms.

With her breathing rising with renewed excitement, Emily provided no resistance as Sean brazenly removed her lingerie, enjoying how rapidly she became even more aroused as he slowly lowered her stocking, increasing the already intense desire for sex she felt as the material continue to slide down her sexually charged body. When her stocking finally slipped past her breasts though, exposing her succulent flesh fully before him, Sean quickly leaned down and began to aggressively suck on one of her pink nipples, hungrily drawing the sensitive tissue into his mouth.

Responding to this, Emily brought her hands up to his shoulders as she leaned her head back, grunting softly as she felt an intense jolt of pleasure shoot through her body. As Sean continued his pleasing assault on each of her nipples, Emily looked over to the bed, seeing Stephanie caressing her own breasts as she watched, her eyes still glazed from the orgasm that Emily had given her only a few moments earlier.

After enjoying the feel of Emily's nipples harden in his mouth, Sean reluctantly stopped and proceeded to pull the body stocking further down Emily's body. When he got to her ankles, Emily kicked off her black, heeled shoes and stepped out of the stocking. Looking down at him, she felt another tingle in her pussy when she realized that--except for the black choker around her neck--she was not standing completely naked in front of these two strangers.

Once again, Sean stared admiringly at Emily, soaking up the exceptional beauty of her petite body. As he stood, he grabbed Emily at the waist and quickly guided her to the bed, gently pushing her down and placed her in the same position his wife had been just a few minutes earlier. As Emily leaned her head back, she found that Stephanie had adjusted herself, providing her stomach as a pillow for her.

As Sean sat down on his knees, he pulled Emily down slightly so that her bottom was at the edge of the bed. Then, he grabbed the underside of Emily's thighs and brazenly pushed upwards, bending her legs at the knees, lewdly spreading her legs wide apart. With her now completely exposed before him, Sean looked down lustfully, his eyes absorbing the beauty of her pink vaginal lips, loving how the light reflected off her labia, showing him she was already wet for him. With his hormones raging, Sean wasn't in the mood for foreplay--the hungry look on Emily's face showed him she wasn't either—sensing all this, he simply leaned forward and placed his mouth over her pussy.

Feeling him, Emily drew in a deep breath as her back arched when she felt his tongue immediately slide up and down the slit of her vagina. Initially, Sean worked his tongue in a way to get the full taste of Emily's sweetness, at one point probing his tongue deep into her pink hole, causing her to gasp. However, after selfishly spending a few moments to satisfy his hunger in relishing the taste of a new woman, his full focus was then placed on pleasing Emily's clitoris. Feeling this attention, Emily drew in quick, shallow breaths through her mouth, her face grimacing as she closed her eyes to concentrate on the waves of pleasure Sean's mouth and tongue were now providing her.

As Stephanie watched her husband please Emily, she thoroughly enjoyed the feel of Emily squirming against her, eventually lowering her hand to caress Emily's firm breasts. Feeling Stephanie's hand touching her, Emily reached for her hand with her own, encouraging Stephanie's touch. Immediately, Stephanie responded to this by gently squeezing Emily's breasts, occasionally pinching and tugging on her nipples exactly as Emily had done to her before.

For several minutes, Emily squirmed continuously, eventually moaning loudly as she grinded her hips in a circular motion to help increase the blissful sensations Sean's tongue was providing her. With her arousal still building though, she soon said to him with a husky voice, "I need to feel something inside me?"

I knew when she said this she was actually calling for Sean's fingers. Sean thoughts were exactly the same and he began to wet two of them on his right hand. However, Stephanie shocked all of us when she said, "I don't think she deserves your fingers honey! I think she needs your hard penis inside her!!"

Immediately, Emily opened her eyes when she heard Stephanie's bold statement.

Sean looked up towards his wife just a fast, a mildly stunned look on his face. After a few seconds however, he smiled. His wife's statement shocked him but it also moved his arousal up to another level. Looking down at Emily, his eyes absorbed the mask of lust on her face. Smiling subtly from this, he asked, "What would you prefer sweetheart? My fingers…?" Pausing, needing to swallow before saying further, "Or my cock?"

Hearing him, Emily let out a fast, quivering sigh. Then, said, "I don't care! I just need to feel something inside me!" However, immediately realizing what she said, she placed the decision back on Sean, "If you want to finger me, then finger me! But…if you want to fuck me, then fuck me!!" Her eyes glazing over with lust as she said this.

Hearing this, Sean swallowed heavily once again.

With the sexual tension palpable in the air, Stephanie smiled as she looked at her husband. Loving him the way she did, she wanted him to have what she knew he was dying for. Encouraging him, she said, "I know you want to put your big cock inside her sweetheart! I want to watch you! I want to watch you fuck her!"

Sean sighed deeply when he heard his wife. Instantly making his decision, he said nothing as he stood, finding himself slightly unsteady as his hormones raged through his body. As he looked down at Emily, he saw she still had her legs open widely for him, waiting for him. Then, as he began to remove his boxers, he watched transfixed as Emily reached down with her hands and began to play with herself. Seeing her doing this, Sean licked his lips as he watched, knowing full well the exquisite pleasure he was about to experience.

Watching closely as Sean removed his boxers, Emily's eyes lit up slightly when she saw Sean's erect penis finally pop free as he pushed the material down his thighs. A subtle smile appearing on her face when she saw him, knowing the length and thickness of his 8" cock was almost perfect for her.

After stepping away from his boxers, Sean grabbed his cock with his hand and began to stroke it as he watched Emily continue to play with herself; seeing that her full focus was on his penis, the look of anticipation now present on her face exciting him even more. After a few seconds watching her husband masturbate though, Stephanie moved and guided Emily higher up the bed with her, quickly adjusting some pillows before leaning back against them, spreading her legs to allow Emily to lay her back against her stomach, bracing her thighs around Emily's torso as she settled back against her.

After watching his soul mate place Emily in one of his favorite positions whenever they had a threesome together, Sean moved forward and placed his knees on the bed. However, as he continued stroking himself, he suddenly stopped moving forward and said, "Whoops! I'm getting ahead of myself! I need to get a condom!"

With her chest rising even faster with still growing desire for him, Emily said, "It's okay! I'm on the pill!"

Once again, Sean swallowed heavily when he heard her. Looking up towards his wife, Stephanie simply smiled back at him as she began to tenderly brush her fingers against Emily's face. Staring into Emily's eyes, he said, "I'm clean! Are you sure though?"

Emily said nothing in response. As she bit down on her bottom lip, her face blushing even further, she motioned for him to move towards her with her finger. It was obvious that she wanted him inside her only one way---no barriers, just skin-to-skin.

Sean immediately followed her gesture, quickly settling on his knees after moving close to her, his cock now just a few inches away from her body. As he stared down at her vagina, he wet his fingers and wiped the saliva over his penis. Then, as Emily adjusted herself a little, he wet his fingers once again, placing them over her pussy, making sure she was ready for him. Finding she was soaked, he then leaned forward and began to rub the tip of his cock over the entrance of her pussy, spending a few seconds to watch the incredibly erotic sight of his large, bulbous head manipulating her pink labia.

As he did this, he soon felt Emily push into him slightly. Excited, he looked up at his wife who smiled at him again, then down at Emily finding her completely focused on his cock teasing her. Between her beauty and the hungry look on her face, Sean relished how lucky he was a brief moment. Then, not able to hold back any further, he lined his tool to the entrance of her pussy and, with one assertive thrust, pushed his penis forcefully inside her.

Instantly, Emily gasped when she felt Sean penetrate her, her face grimacing sharply from the intense jolt of pleasure hitting her as his cock slid deeply into her body. As her face reddened, she quickly raised her feet off the bed, bringing her knees up towards her torso in an attempt to create more room for him to push his cock even deeper into her pussy. When she felt his pelvic bone against her own, knowing he was now fully inside her, Emily unconsciously curled her toes as she reached for him, digging her fingers into the sides of his torso. Soon, moaning loudly from the combined pleasure of being completely filled with Sean's cock as his pelvic bone stimulated her clitoris from the outside. The entire time, the taboo of fucking a complete stranger titillating the depths of her mind, heightening the pleasure she felt even more.

For Sean, he moaned himself when he felt the heat and tightness of Emily's vagina engulf his penis. Excited by her body's response to his penetration, he began to slowly thrust the full length of his cock in and out of her pussy, loving how the walls of her sex massaged the length of his shaft with each thrust. Soon, grinding his penis in a circular motion after pushing himself into her as far as he could, purposely trying to stimulate her body to the core, knowing he was successful when he heard her grunt as the head of his cock grinded against her sensitive cervix.

In a short period of time though, loving how she felt beneath him, Sean dropped his full weight on top of her, moving his mouth over her ear, teasing it with his tongue as he continued to grind his cock into her, occasionally providing quick, sharp thrusts into her to please the both of them. However, with hormones raging, in wasn't long until his strokes began to build with greater force and intensity.

Feeling this and wanting more, Emily quickly encouraged him, saying loudly, "Fuck me harder!"

Immediately following her command, Sean pushed his upper body off Emily's chest with his arms, adjusting himself so he could increase the strength and speed of his thrusts, soon pumping his cock into her as fast and hard as he could. As he fucked her, he watched Emily closely, enjoying her reaction to him being inside her; loving how her mouth hung open as she continuously moaned; enjoying the feel of her fingers digging into the sides of his chest for support as she rocked back and forth against his wife's naked body behind her; fighting the urge to cum when she suddenly reached down with her hands to grab his ass, her action silently telling him to fuck her even harder then he already was.