Slave of Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, give it here then," Casper held out his hand for the book. Matilda looked at him and her eyes got bigger and she held the book tighter against her chest. She ever so slightly shook her head no, and she looked as though she were in danger of bursting into tears at any moment.

"Come on, I'm not going to take it from you," he said patiently. Matilda didn't quite trust him, but she knew he wouldn't let her refuse, so she held out the book to him.

"Alice's Adventures in Wonderland," he said reading the title, "Never read it." He opened up the front cover, "Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank," he started. He continued to read, and Matilda lied back and let herself forget where she was, and just let herself be taken into the story.

After reading for a while, Casper stopped and shut the book. "Oh no, please don't stop," Matilda begged. Casper's voice was growing tired, but he couldn't deny her request. He repositioned himself on the bed so he was lying back next to her. He pulled her into his side, her head on his shoulder, and opened the book again to where he left off.

He continued to read, and didn't stop until he had read the entire book. At the end, they were both so tired, that it wasn't long before they fell asleep, snuggled together on her bed.

***

Matilda woke the next morning to a breathing pillow under her. "Good morning little slave," Casper said. Matilda usually hated being called slave, but this morning it sounded like an endearment, and she kind of liked it.

"Good morning," she said shyly, all too aware that the only thing separating her naked body from him was a thin sheet.

"I've been thinking, you haven't been doing too good a job at being a house keeper, and I've decided to put you in a new role that I think you are much better suited for." Matilda looked at him waiting. "You will now be my bedroom slave, and strictly my bedroom slave."

"Does that mean you're going to rape me?" Matilda asked, not really feeling as scared at the prospect as she should.

"If that's what you want to call it, yes. I prefer saying that we will be giving each other mutual pleasure, starting now," he said, and without hesitation, ripped the sheet off her in one quick motion. She gave a surprised yelp as she suddenly found herself lying naked to his view.

She tried to cover herself, which she knew was pointless, him having already seen all of her charms. He just laughed at her display of modesty, "You are the most delightful creature, I think I've laughed more in these past couple days than I have in the last couple of years," he said.

He then bent down and kissed her, it was Matilda's first kiss and it was wonderful. He started out gently then deepened the kiss. He was finally ravaging her mouth before he pulled away.

Matilda laid there in a daze, while he hopped out of bed and rapidly started removing his clothes. When he was as naked as she, he climbed on top of her in bed. Matilda got only a slight glance at him before he was on top of her, but it was her first glance at a naked man. He was beautiful, she thought, all strong and covered in muscles. His man organ intimidated her a bit; it was so big.

He started placing kisses all over her body. "I've been longing to do this since the first moment I saw you," he said between kisses. After a short while though, he just had to claim her, so he positioned his manhood between her legs, and entered entirely with one great thrust.

Matilda screamed, and he kissed her through the pain, but Matilda had had enough. "Stop, get off, it hurts," she said, pushing at his shoulders.

"It'll feel better, I promise," he said as he pulled out and then thrust back into her. Matilda continued to struggle with him for a while, but then was surprised to discover that it did start to feel better, really wonderful in fact.

She started to move with him, instinctively knowing that it would get even better if she just gave in. Matilda could feel the pleasure rising then finally explode into white hot flashes of ecstasy. She wreathed under it, then finally floated gently down from her peak. Casper collapsed on top of her, and they laid together, completely spent.

Matilda fell into a light sleep, and she felt Casper pick her up and carry her to another room, presumably his, and lay her down in bed. Matilda curled into the covers and continued to sleep.

She wasn't sure how long she had slept, and she was still half asleep when she felt herself being rolled over onto her stomach. She was too tired to protest when she felt each of her hands being tied to opposite sides of the bed, and she allowed her butt to pulled up into the air. But she came instantly awake when she felt something cool and slimy being applied to her ass crack. She tried to lower her butt to the bed to get away from it but felt strong hands stopping her.

"Stay the way you are," Casper said. Matilda was dreadfully uncomfortable on her knees with her butt in the air and her face pressed to the bed, her arms stretched out away from her.

"What are you doing?" she asked, but Casper didn't answer her. She found out all too soon enough though, when she felt his cock start to enter her butt hole.

"Stop, that hurts," she shouted, "What are you doing? Stop it," her voice ended on a plea, but he continued to slowly press into her.

"Relax, let yourself enjoy it," he said.

"No, I can't, it hurts," Matilda felt very uncomfortable with his erection sliding up her bum. Casper reached his hand down and started playing with her clitoris, pinching it between his thumb and forefinger and rolling it around. Matilda gasped at the instant stimulation.

He continued to arouse her as he slid his member into her, until he was all the way in. Matilda was at her peak now, and Casper started to fuck her ass in earnest. She was just coming down from her climax, when she felt Casper spill his seed in her bum. After, he pulled her legs out so she could lie fully on the bed, they were both breathing hard. Casper untied her hands and she rolled onto her side, his seed spilling out her butt.

He laid on his back, and she curled up next to him, resting her head on his shoulder. He put his arm around her and held her. They stayed that way, not sleeping, but too content to move.

***

Matilda was surprised at how much she liked her new life. She was allowed to wear clothes again, and enjoyed roaming the gardens and the vast house. She now stayed permanently in Casper's room, and would spend most of her time with him. They often talked, and Matilda was surprised to find him genuinely interested in what she had to say. He would also read to her, Matilda could never get enough, and he would read until his throat was sore. He said that one of these days he would have to teach her to read, and had laughed when Matilda had instantly jumped at the idea, begging him to do so, he promised he would, and she had hugged him.

Most of all though, they would make love. Matilda was surprised at herself and at the things she was doing, and enjoying nonetheless. But mostly she was surprised at how infinitely she trusted him. She trusted that he would never really hurt her, and he always gave her pleasure too, when he took his own.

He could be gentle and kind sometimes, but he could also be ruthless, making her surrender herself completely. He often tied her up so that she was helpless, completely in his hands, and on those times her pleasure seemed never ending, she would come to an orgasm again and again. But sometimes he was tender, and she needed that, too. He would make love to her gently, making her feel cared for and treasured.

She also didn't mind his punishments so much either; he would either spank her or tie her up in an uncomfortable position and leave her there for a while. And usually she would become so aroused through out them, that when he would make love to her afterwards, it would be intense and wonderful.

She still called him master when they were making love or he was punishing her, but other times he allowed her to call him Casper. And she loved to say his name; it was all the more sweet because of how rarely she allowed it to escape her lips. He also called her Matilda sometimes, though his variations seemed to have no rhyme or reason to them. Matilda loved hearing him say her name, it always sounded like a caress. But she also liked being called his slave too, for some reason the idea that he owned her completely made her feel protected.

Matilda was most grateful for the fact that he didn't make her walk around naked anymore, and he didn't let other men see her body. He did sometimes make her stay naked, but it was only when they were alone. One time he hadn't allowed her to get dressed all day, and had made her go down to the dinning table and eat completely naked while he was fully dressed. He hadn't acknowledged the fact that she was nude, but she found herself aroused through the entire dinner. He served the food himself, and once when he was putting meat on the plate, he had taken a little piece and put it right between her pussy lips. She had blanched when he whistled for the dog, and felt ashamed as she shuddered with pleasure as he licked the meat away.

One day they were walking in from the gardens, and they decided to go through the kitchen, which was empty. He had suddenly pulled her to him and started kissing her. She smiled against his lips and started kissing him back, when he suddenly lifted her up and sat her on the counter. He then pushed her back so she was lying down, her legs dangling over the edge. She didn't protest, partly because she knew that she would be punished if she did, but mostly because she knew she would enjoy what the did.

He lifted up the hem of her dress and bunched it around her waste. She wasn't wearing any undergarments, upon his request, and her sweet honey pot was immediately visible to his eyes.

"Close your eyes," he said, and she did. She waited for him to enter her, but was surprised when she felt something other than his manhood slowly pushing into her. She automatically looked to see what it was, and gasped as she saw a ripe cucumber sticking out her vagina.

"I said to close your eyes," Casper admonished, and thrust a hearty length into her, faster than he was going before, hurting her a little. He continued to push it into her, and Matilda was gasping and moaning. She had never had anything other than his cock inside her vagina, much less a vegetable.

"Now stand up," he said when it was all the way inside of her. Matilda did, and her dress fell back down around her. She felt so strange to just be standing, fully clothed, with a massive cucumber inside her pussy.

"Okay, walk back to our room," he said to her, giving her a gentle shove in the direction of the door. "And don't let it fall out," he added as an afterthought.

Matilda walked awkwardly out the door and down the hall. She could feel it slowly slipping with every step, and by the time she had made it up the stairs, only a little bit was left in her vagina, and she was holding the majority of it between her thighs. She walked even more awkwardly the rest of the way to their room, keeping her knees together and taking baby steps.

When she finally made it to the room, she let her legs spread and the cucumber fell out onto the floor between her feet. Casper, who had followed her progress with great interest, laughed at the look of relief on her face when she made it to the room.

"Take off your gown and pick up the cucumber," he said to her. She stripped and picked the cucumber up off the floor, it was covered in her juices. "Hand it to me and lie face down on the bed." She did as he asked, and laying there knew instantly what he intended to do. She wasn't surprised when he started to shove the cucumber up her ass, but still couldn't keep herself from gasping. When it was fully in, she had the uncomfortable feeling like she had to poop, and had to try not to push it out.

He then flipped her over, and without preamble, pushed his cock into her other hole. Matilda was instantly excited at having both her holes filled at the same time, and she came to an earth shattering orgasm, so intense it made her pass out for a moment.

She came to and was too exhausted to move, and just lied there, with the cucumber still up her butt. Casper got up and got dressed, then walked back over to the bed; he reached out and gently pulled the cucumber out of her. He then got a warm, damp towel and wiped her butt, pussy, and thighs clean. He retrieved her dress from the floor and pulled it over her head, pulling her long hair out and letting it fall down her back. He then put his hands in her armpits and lifted her high off the bed, then set her down gently upon her feet.

"Let's go have lunch," he said and gave her a peck on the forehead, before escorting her out of the room.

Matilda was in heaven, and she never wanted it to end, but just later that night she would find herself in hell.

12