Slave Owned by 2 Masters

Story Info
Michelle meets 2 Doms only to submitting and being owned.
9.7k words
4.19
36.1k
22
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day Michelle answered an ad on a website from a Dom named Todd. He lives in the same town. Finally she thought someone who is real and closes by. The two exchanged emails for a week then finally moved to chatting on the phone. They talked on the phone for a couple of days then Todd finally told her it was time to meet in person. He set up the time and place for them to meet. He also told her if she is more than five minutes late she would be punished.

Todd and Michelle talked till the day of the meeting. He told her she was to wear a skirt and nice top. Michelle arrived ten minutes early just as a precaution. Todd told her that the reservation was under his name in case she arrived first. She asked the hostess if he had arrived but he had not. She then was seated. When he arrived, she stood up to greet him. He was very impressed by the gesture. They sat down and ordered a drink. They look over the menu. Michelle knew what she wanted. She told him what she wished to have. The waitress walked up, asked if they were ready to order and Todd told her what he wanted and what Michelle wanted. This started precedence for the rest of the evening. While they waited for their food they discussed openly what each is looking for.

Todd started off stating he wanted a slave or a submissive that would eventually become a slave. He explained to Michelle that even though he wanted a slave, he still wanted someone who had intelligence and respectfully express their opinions. He may have the final say but he explained to her that a happy slave also makes a happy Master. She nodded in agreement. He continues explaining that he wanted a domestic slave as well as a sexual slave. He wanted someone who was willing to try something new at least once.

The waitress showed up with their meals. Todd looked at Michelle to motion for her to express what it is she wishes to have in a Master. She started off telling him that she wanted someone who was patient, willing to guide her through her journey of becoming a submissive to a slave. She explained to him that she had never lived a true Master/slave relationship but has always wanted it. She let him know that her and her ex-boyfriend experienced more of the sexual side of bdsm. She also conveyed her interests in learning about what he likes and dislikes, learning more in depth about the lifestyle itself along with sexually experimenting new things.

Todd looked at Michelle and asked her, "What do you think you have to offer as a submissive?"

Michelle replied, "I have the eagerness to learn, to submit but most of all my loyalty, respect, caring and honesty to the Master who is right for me. Along with being humble."

Todd accepted her answer with a smile. He could tell that Michelle was sincere. The bill came for their food. He paid the bill plus tip. He asked if she was feeling adventurous.

"Yes Sir," she answered

"Get into your car and follow me."

Todd walked Michelle to her car. He told her to follow him. She realized he was driving to the local park by the lake. He parked where it was semi private. It was dusk, so people could still see them but yet it appeared as everyone was more interested in doing their own thing. He took a blanket out of his car, walked to Michelle's car and helped her out. They walked to a spot underneath a tree. Todd put the blanket down.

He looked at her, "Take off your panties."

Michelle glanced at him and without hesitation took off her panties placing them on the ground.

"Get on all fours." as Todd pointed towards the blanket. She got on all fours then he lifted up her skirt. He ran his hand along her ass. Without any noticed to her, he wacked her ass. Michelle gasped.

"How did that feel?" Todd asked

"Surprised at first Sir but then very well, Sir." Michelle replied

Todd proceeded to smack her ass a few more times. Michelle's ass started to turn a nice pink color. Once he was satisfied with the color, he rubbed her ass then slowly moving his and down towards her pussy. He rubbed his fingers along her pussy lips then into her pussy.

"Nice and wet already. I see you like the pain that I give you." Michelle nodded in agreement. "Just what I like a pain slut."

He played with her clit and pussy. "You will learn that you are not allowed to have an orgasm without my permission."

"Yes, Sir. I understand."

Todd wanted to see how far Michelle was willing to take this test.

"Take off your top and place your breast outside of your bra."

Again humbly and without hesitation, Michelle did as he requested. He rubbed his hands over her breast, ever so gently pulling her nipples. She let out a moan of excitement and enjoyment. He grabbed her nipples even harder and twisted them.

"Please Sir, more pain." She asked.

He twisted the nipples harder but then started biting. Michelle let out a louder moan. Todd was very happy that she is a pain slut. He is a true sadist in every sense of the word. He reached into his pockets and grabbed a pair of nipple clamps. He clamped each nipple then tugged on the chain. She was not sure what to make of the pain but squirmed from the pain versus pleasure. He took the chain and placed it in her mouth.

"Do not let this chain fall out of your mouth. Do you understand me?" Michelle shook her head in agreement.

Todd walked behind her. He rubbed her ass then started whacking it with his hand. Michelle's ass was turning a nice light pink. He continued to flog her for a few more times. He removed the clamps on her nipples then pinched them. She flinched while he was pinching them. He told her to get dressed then sit down. He had a few questions for her.

"I have a few questions for you and want you to be very open and honest with me. How did you feel with me asking to take your clothing off in a semipublic place? How did you feel being used for my pleasure? Lastly, how did you feel getting pain administered to you?" Todd asked

Michelle looked at him with all seriousness. "Well Sir, I was nervous at first being seminude. I realized shortly after I was without clothing that you would not put me in any danger. I perceive you as someone who would not put anyone in the arms of danger. Also, I do not think you wish to be ticketed for indecent exposure...as she laughed. I thoroughly enjoy you using me for your pleasure. I also enjoyed the pain you administered. I learned from past experience that I get very aroused from the pain. As the old saying goes, pain versus pleasure, very fine line. At times, I need the pain to have a very good orgasm. I wish to become a pain slut again, Sir."

Todd smiled. "Now let's get going. I want you to go home, take your clothing off in the hallway and get some pictures. You mentioned that you have a gentleman living in the unit below yours. I want you to ask him to take these two pictures. If you choose to take more that would be good, but these two are a necessity. The first one will be full frontal nude and the second will be your backside nude as you are leaning on the stairs with your ass up in the air. Is this understood and are you able to carry out this task?'

"Yes, Sir, I will carry out this task with no problems."

Michelle arrived home. She knocked on her neighbor's door. Ben answered. She explained what she needed and asked if he could do it for her. Ben smiled and said yes.

She stripped. He took the phone and began taking the pictures she was required.

"I think a few more pictures would be a very nice idea." he said

"Yes, Sir." Michelle replied

After taking the pictures, Ben asked Michelle if she would care to come in for a drink and to talk. She nodded and followed him into his apartment. He led her into the living room. Michelle was getting ready to sit on the floor. He motioned to her to sit on the furniture.

"Thank you Sir, but a submissive shall sit on the floor."

"Then wait a minute and I will get you a blanket to sit on." as Ben smiled. He knew that Michelle did not know he was also into the BDSM lifestyle.

He brought her the blanket as he carried in the drinks. He spread the blanket for her. She thanked him. They sat and talked for quite some time. Ben glanced down at his watch and realized how late it had gotten.

"We have been talking for quite some time. I do not think you realize who has been living below you for the past year. You will be very shocked." Ben gave her a mischievous grin. "Would you care to find out who has living below you?"

"Yes, Sir I would like to know who has been living below me. I have been enjoying our conversation. We seem to only say hello or goodbye this past year." Michelle commented.

Ben extended his hand. Michelle took his hand as she stood up. He guided her to his spare room. As he opened, he could see the look beginning in her eyes. He laughed while smiling.

"Would you care to be my next submissive victim in some play?"

Michelle smile back at him. She wanted to play eagerly with him, but she knew protocol. "I just met someone but let me call him to tell him what has been transpiring but also to say the pictures are on the way."

Ben shook his head in understanding. Michelle called Todd to let him know what is going on and ask if he is alright with her playing with Ben. He let her know that he would like to speak to Ben first. She handed Ben the phone and said he wanted to him. After Ben was off the phone, he took her hand and led her into the room. He explained that she will be blindfolded and bound. What she did not know was that Todd was on his way over. He got her all tied up then blindfolded her. He turned on some easy listening music. Just as he finished he heard the knock at the door.

He answered the door. They walked into the room together and noticed how relaxed Michelle seemed to be. Todd walked up to her, rubbed her ass then slapped it fairly hard. She let out a gasp. Ben picked up a riding crop and began to smack her ass. After her ass was nice shade of pink, Todd took over with a nice flogger making her ass a darker shade of pink. She did not realize that there were two of them were together. They both used her body till she was close to having an orgasm.

"You may not have an orgasm till given permission. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir." Michelle replied

Ben started flogging her ass more and more. Todd walked up to the front of her. He grabbed her head.

"Do you think I would allow you to play with someone else without me watching and joining in?"

Michelle tried to get up onto all fours but realized as she tried she could not because her arms were attached to the restraints on her thighs. He picked her head up and shoved his dick into her mouth. He is enjoying her nice wet and warm mouth. Todd let out a moan as he cums down her throat. He told her that she was to swallow his cum. After he was finished, he walked behind her, picked up a nice flogger only to whack her ass. Ben walked in front and began use her mouth. He looked down at her, told her she is also to swallow his cum too. He forcefully fucked her mouth and let out a loud groan as he came down her throat.

They finished using her and untied her. Ben put a blanket on her and held her for a few minutes. They led her into the living room. She sat on the blanket while still covered with the other blanket.

They went into the other room to discuss what had just happened. They came up with a plan that they would both own and train her. She would be Ben's during the week and Todd's on the weekend. If things work out they will all move into one house. Ben told Todd that his lease was up in 6 months.

"You will now be both of our slave and bitch. You will become a domestic and a sexual slave. You will be with Ben during the week and me on the weekends. Do you accept this arrangement?" Todd expressed to her

Michelle looked confused. "I have a few questions before I can agree to anything. How would this work exactly? How long do you wish to have this type of arrangement?"

Todd explained to her that for 6 months would be a trail period. She will not only keep her apartment but she will also attend to both of their apartments. She will sexually satisfy both and her body will belong to both of them to use as they see fit and mark. He also went on to clarify that not all the details were worked out. He told her that after 6 months things would be reevaluated then a decision will be made then. He said that he and Ben agreed on Sunday nights they will be having dinner while she cooked, served and cleaned up the kitchen. If they chose she would be flogged and used.

Michelle took it all in. She noticed how serious their faces were. "Why would either one of you wish to share me?"

Ben spoke up. "Well you first met Todd. You two are just getting to know one another. You and I also are just getting to know one another. Yes, we live in the same building but tonight is the first night we have actually talked. So basically you have just met each of us on the same day. This will give all of us a chance to get to know one another, to get to know if we feel that you are a sub who is a true slave and if you feel that you can live the life of a slave."

Michelle smiled. "I accept this proposal. I think though we should all sit down and work out the logistics, rules and boundaries." They both shook their heads in agreement.

After accepting Todd and Ben's proposal, Michelle sat down the following day with the two of them to discuss the logistics, boundaries and rules. They all agreed to try this for six months. Ben and Michelle's lease was up within only a few weeks apart which would be close to the end of six months.

Michelle would be with Ben during the week and with Todd on the weekends. They also agreed that one day of the week all three of them would have dinner and spend the evening together. Each other would have a key for the other two's house. That night, Todd and Ben would decide who would spend the night with Michelle. If Todd was to spend the night with her, they would go up to her apartment otherwise she would stay in Ben's apartment. She was required not only to keep her own apartment neat but also to keep Ben's neat. On the weekend's she would do light housekeeping for Todd. She was being tested on being a domestic sub as well as the sexual sub. Both Todd and Ben's thoughts were that yes, sex is important but what happens after the sexual session is finished. If you are not able to hold a good conversation with her, then there is no real substance and both of them wanted substance.

The week was just beginning when Ben called Michelle into the bedroom. He noticed that the bed was not made. She apologized for not completing her task. She knew she would be punished. He told her to make the bed and then lean over. He took the flogger off the hook. He began flogging her ass. Once her ass was a nice shade of pink, he picked up the cane. He knew she hated the cane, but punishment was not meant to be fun. He made sure that there were nice welts on her ass so when she sat at work, she would remember of her punishment. After he was finished caning her, he told her to get on her knees and suck him till he came. He came then told her to get dressed for work. He was driving her to work. He kissed her on the cheek and told her he would pick her up.

As Ben drove to work, he called Todd to let him know of Michelle's punishment. The two agreed upon doing this that they would keep one another informed of any punishments, rewards and special items. Todd told Ben if it happened again that maybe should he not only make her ass sore but also to take something pleasurable away from her. Ben agreed. Just as he was pulling into work, Ben called Michelle to ask how she was feeling and if she realized why she was punished. She told him she was punished because she did not complete her morning task.

"Good girl for understanding why you were punished." Todd replied

The day flew by Michelle thought. She was so busy with her work plus twitching in her chair from stinging of the welts of her punishment. She knew if she told Ben how she twitched in her chair, he would simply laugh and smile like a kid in the candy store. She decided not to tell him how she squirmed in her chair.

Ben arrived to pick up Michelle. She got into the car. He drove to the back of the building and told her to get out of the car. She did as instructed. He bent her over into the car. He lifted her dress.

"Hmmm" as he smiled. "Very nice, the marks from this morning are still there." He pulled out a butt plug and pushed it in her ass slowly.

"You are to make sure it does not fall out. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Master" she replied.

They proceeded to the restaurant. Ben and Michelle were meeting Todd for dinner. He told her that he told Todd of her misbehaving and punishment. She looked at him with a blank face. She was not sure if that was a good or bad thing that he did.

Todd was waiting there when they arrived. He stood up and pulled the chair out for Michelle. Ben pulled his chair out and they all sat down.

"I hear that you did not do one of your tasks this morning." Ben commented

"Yes Master, I did not complete my task." Michelle responded

They all looked over the menu and ordered. Ben and Todd had a few things to discuss with Michelle. She noticed that they looked very serious. She was nervous now.

"Masters is there something wrong? Have I done anything wrong?" Michelle asked

Ben started off by letting her no, there is nothing wrong nor has she done anything wrong.

Todd chimed in. "Ben and I were thinking that both of your leases will be up within the next 30 days. If you are willing, we were thinking of you two moving in with me. I have a three bedroom home that I already own. Each of us will have our own room. I have a finished basement which is a family room, but there is one room that I have not finished. We both would like to finish it into a play room. You would be our domestic as well as sexual slave. You will care for both of us as you will be owned by both of us. I know it is a sudden idea, but what do you think of this idea?"

Michelle looked at both of them in amazement. "May I speak freely Masters?"

They both nodded as stating yes.

"I have been doing a lot of thinking over the past few weeks during this trial period. I have learned quite a bit about myself. I have come to realize that I need to serve. I need to be used sexually too. My wants have turned to needs and my needs are my wants. I humbly and greatly accept your offer. I do realize what all is entailed. I also have come to realize that you both are sadistic and would like to become more of a pain slut. I also know right now I am more of a submissive than a slave, but wish to eventually be trained as a slave. I would also ask when or if you decide to collar me that you also permanently mark me as your property with a tattoo. I have had dreams of such things. I know it is not what I want but what you both desire. In my thoughts, the collar would be a silver band with spades on either side, a charm of a kneeling sub hanging from the middle and a screw in the back that only you two would be able to remove the collar. I would be honored to wear it in the vanilla world. But, this has only been a thought Masters." She breathed as she finished her sentence.

Both Ben and Todd looked at her in admiration. They are confident after listening to Michelle how serious she is about becoming their slave. At the same time they asked her if she was ready for training even when it is harsh at times, even when you do not want to serve but know you must and willing to accept punishment. She nodded in acceptance of all the above. They also added at times she will be humiliated and if they felt like it, she may be used be their friends. The assured her that would not happen for quite some time as far as their friends are concerned, but if the possibility ever arose, she will be expected to do as told. She smiled and accepted their terms.