Slave Owned by 2 Masters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd pulled out an envelope. It was a contract that he and Ben worked on for Michelle. "You are to look over these papers. This is a contract between the three of us. We will all sit down tomorrow and look it over. If feel comfortable with the terms or wish to change anything, then tomorrow will be the time to speak on your feelings." He handed the contract to Michelle and a copy to Ben. She glanced at the contracted then heard Todd's voice telling her to finish her dinner.

Todd gave Michelle a kiss as he got into his car to go home. "I will see both of you tomorrow night."

Ben and Michelle got into the car. He expressed her to look carefully over the contract. He told that he would take her to work tomorrow then after work they were going to Todd's house to discuss the contract, living arrangements and boundaries. Upon arriving at their house, he pulled into the garage, told her to take her clothes off and from now on she will no longer be allowed clothing in the house. During the winter time, he said, she will be allowed to undress in the house but otherwise she was to take her clothing off in the garage. She undressed as putting her dress in her bag. She walked into the house.

"Come in here." Ben told her. She walked into his apartment with him. He took her hand, guided her into the living room and motioned for her to kneel. He stood before her, unzipped his pants and rammed his dick into her mouth.

"Suck it bitch till I cum down your throat. You best not let a drop of my cum fall out of your mouth. If you do, you will be punished more severely than you were this morning."

Michelle sucked his dick as there was nothing else she would rather do. He grabbed her head and forcefully fucked her mouth. She was gasping in between his thrusts. He let out a loud moan as he was cumming in her mouth. She swallowed all of her Master's cum.

"Good slut." He said. "Now, get upstairs, read the contract and make any notes of your concerns or questions you may have. You are to be down here at 7:00 am to make my bed and my breakfast. Oh, you will be sucking me off as I eat breakfast, so I suggest you eat before you come down here. After I have finished my breakfast, you will do the dishes and then I will be flogging your ass. I want you squirming in your seat again today. I know you were yesterday, but would not admit to me that you were. Oh, by the way, you may take out the butt plug when you get upstairs."

Michelle went up to her apartment. She got her things together for tomorrow then took a hot bubble bath. After her bath, she climbed into bed with the contract. She began reading it very carefully. She smiled as she read it. This is exactly what she has wanted. The one thing she noticed was if they collared her she would not only be tattooed but she would be branded. She got scared and next to it asked why they wanted her to be branded along with the tattoo. All she could think about was the pain that would be associated with the branding. They way Todd and Ben described it in the contract that she would be branded, and then the branding outline will be tattooed once the branding was healed enough. It was getting late and Michelle knew she had to get up early to do her task. She laid down and fell asleep right away. In the middle of the night, she woke up thinking she heard something. She feel back to sleep right away. A few minutes later, she was rolled over as she was then straddled on her chest. Ben shoved his dick into her mouth. Immediately she started sucking till his dick was nice and hard. He took it out and told her to get on all fours. Without thinking of his request, she got onto all fours. He slid his dick into her pussy. He fucked her till he came. Once he came, he laid down next to her. He put his arm around her and whispered in her ear.

"Nothing like sex in the middle of the night for some tension release. Go back to bed my slave as morning comes fast. I will have my breakfast up here. You are to go get the clothes in my bedroom and bring them up to me along with making my bed." He smiled as he rolled over and went to sleep.

Ben had arranged it with Todd right before he fell asleep to come to her place in the morning before work. He did not tell Michelle that Todd was coming over in the morning. Their plan was to both use her, to make her squirm even more at work from nice floggings and pain. The alarm went off and Michelle rolled out of bed. It is too darn early she sighed, but she knew if she did not want to be punished again she had to get her butt up and get her tasks done. She ate her breakfast before doing her task. She put the dish into the sink, ran downstairs and made Ben's bed. She saw his clothes for the day and brought them upstairs. By the time she got back upstairs, he was awake lying in bed. She put his clothes down and walked to the bed to say good morning.

"Good morning my pet." He said. He and Todd also wanted to train her to be their pet, to curl up at their feet, beg when she wanted something bad enough and obey their commands. "Go make my breakfast and make a little extra. I am feeling a little extra hungry this morning." He smiled as he sat up.

Michelle walked to the kitchen and began making breakfast. Just as she putting his breakfast on the plate. Ben instructed her to leave some in the pan and cover it. She walked over to the table, placed his plate and drink on table in front of him. He slapped her ass and said thank you.

"Go take a shower now. Do not get dressed as I have plans for you this morning." He laughed.

Michelle walked into the bathroom and started the water. She wanted it to warm up before stepping into the shower. Just as she stepped into the shower, Todd had arrived. Ben told him there was some food left for him in the pan. He opened the cupboard to grab a plate and glass. He dished up the food then went to the table to join Ben. He just finished his breakfast and put both of their dishes into the sink. As Todd sat down to talk to Ben as to what he wanted to do Michelle, they heard the water turn off. She walked into the kitchen. She was taken back when she saw Todd also sitting in the kitchen.

Todd let out a laugh. "I know you were not expecting to see me this morning." She agreed as she shook her head. "Very good breakfast too. The dishes are in the sink as you will attend to them tonight when you get home. As for right now, you are to get into the bedroom, on your back and legs spread wide open." She looked confused as to what their plans were but also excited to be used.

Michelle laid on the bed, legs spread apart as instructed. So many things went through her mind. A few minutes later, Todd and Ben joined her. Todd took out a blindfold and placed it over her eyes. She heard jingling but could not quite place what it was. Todd looked at Ben.

"I am so in the mood to send our little slut to work feeling used, her conscious as she is filled with cum and feeling the pain from our use. I also want to her to experience the use of ginger root too."

Ben watched as Todd attached clamps to Michelle's pussy lips and a slice of ginger root between the hood of her clit and clit. After all clamps were attached, Todd gripped her hand and guided her to sit up. She whined a little from the tension of the clamps. Ben walked over and began to caress her breasts. She leaned her head back as she moaned from pleasurable feeling. Without warning, he grabbed her nipple, twisted and pulled it. He placed a rubber band around the nipple. He then attached clothes pins around the nipple and finally to add pain to her, a clamp on the nipple itself. He looked at Todd, laughed and said she is now all ready.

Ben grasped her hand and let her know to stand. He turned her around, bent her top half over the bed and spread her legs. Todd walked over and interested ginger root into her pussy and ass. He laughed as he commented on how he wanted to see how she reacted to the ginger root especially the more her body heated up.

Todd picked up a riding crop and began to warm her ass up with it. Ben took over with the continuation of warming her ass with a leather flogger. Michelle wiggled the more she was whacked with the flogger. After warming up her ass, Ben rubbed it just to not only to calm her down, but help relieve some of the sting.

"Now, let's get down to business and have some real fun with this fat ass." Todd said with an evil grin. "You thought you went to work yesterday with mild pain and squirming just a tad, well today, we are sending you to work with a very sore ass but also a pussy and ass full of cum. We have already taken out a skirt, blouse and bra that you will be wearing today. You will from now on not be allowed to wear panties. The only exception is a certain time of month. Is this understood?"

"Yes Masters." Michelle replied

Todd picked up a flogger that was made of rubber with knots in it. The flogger's tails had the look of barbed wire, although it was rubber not metal. He slowly began to flog Michelle's ass. Each hit to her ass, she wiggled and whined. Todd began flogging her ass with more intensity. She finally started crying out with pain plus moving more and more.

"How is the ginger root feeling in your holes, slut? Do you like my flogger?" Todd asked

Michelle gasped as she took a breath. "The ginger is beginning to warm up more and more. It is in an interesting feeling, Master. Not quite a burn but yet a slight sting too it. The flogger has a nice bite to it as it hits my ass. Please Master's, please use me." They both laughed and in unison commented, watch what you wish for.

Todd finished flogging her behind. Ben walked over to her and whispered into her ear now it is my turn to have some fun. He spread her legs even wider. He picked up two one pound weights and attached them to the pussy clamp chains. He picked up a nice leather flogger. Starting lightly and slowly increasing the intensity of the flogging, he could see Michelle's behind dancing from the sting of each hit. She moaned from the pain of the flogging but also the sensation of the ginger root. Ben came to rub her butt to relieve some of the pain and tension.

"How are you feeling slut?" he asked

Michelle's voice was shaky, "I am happy that you both are using me, Masters. The ginger root and the flogging are getting very intense. I can feel the heat from both." In unison they both asked if she would like them to completely stop. "Oh, no Masters, I wish to wear your marks and humbly accept your enjoyment as my pain."

Ben continued for a short time longer. Michelle's as was a very nice shade of pink along with having some nice welts on it. Todd helped her stand up. He put her skirt over her head then told her to get on all fours up on the bed. He made sure that she was not on her skirt but that the skirt was bunched up in front of her knees and the back of the skirt was on the top of her ass. They situated her so she was towards the foot of the bed. Todd had already put some rope at each side of the footboard. He then took the nipple clamp chain and attached the rope.

"Now let's see how your nipples will feel after some tugging while we penetrate your holes and fill them with our cum." as he laughed. She could tell he was in his sadistic mood.

Ben and Todd took a turn using Michelle's mouth. Ben took out the ginger root from both of her holes along with detaching the weights from the chain. While the one used her mouth the other either rammed their cock into her ass or pussy along with using their hand to slap her. They loved using her and the fact that she was willing to accept whatever way they wish to use her. After some fun, they both were getting so horny. Finally, Ben said he wanted to fuck that ass and cum inside it. He was so horny that he was rough and made sure she knew how horny he was. He put the chain from her pussy lips behind his balls. He grabbed her hips and roughly fucked her. He started moaning loudly while calling her names till he came deep in her ass. Todd took his dick out of her mouth knowing that Ben was going to cum and Michelle's mouth was going to be used to clean his dick. Ben pulled out, walked to the front of the bed and grabbed her head telling her to clean his dick with her mouth and tongue. She licked the cum off his cock. Todd wanted to use her pussy. He too was not gentle about making his dick cum. He too was so horny. He grabbed her hip with one hand and the other hand was used to smack her ass. He too put the pussy clamp chain behind his balls.

"Fuck me bitch. Come on fuck me like you have never had a dick inside you and want me to know how much you crave this dick."

Michelle started moving her ass back and forth on his dick. She started whining.

Ben lifted her head. "Why are you whining slave?"

"His cock feels so good Master plus the pain on my nipples from the chain pulling hurts."

Todd simply laughed and grabbed her hip with both hands and started using her pussy. He too was moaning and groaning loudly. He finally could not hold back and came deep inside her pussy. He pulled out of her wet pussy then made her clean his dick off with her mouth.

Todd untied the nipple clamp chain from the rope. He looked at Ben and commented that her skirt should now be let down over her ass. He covered her behind with the skirt then told her to lie on her back. They wanted cum from her ass and pussy to drip onto her skirt. They wanted to send her to work smelling like a used slut.

Todd handed her an electric tooth brush, but not just any tooth brush, it was Michelle's that she uses every day. He took the blindfold off her, handed her the toothbrush and told her to masturbate. She started to masturbate. Ben was pulling on the nipple clamps while Todd was pulling on the pussy lip clamps. As she got close to cumming, she was told she could not cum without permission. She was so close to cumming that she begged them to cum. Todd finally told her on the count of five she was to have her orgasm and if she did not cum on the fifth number, she would not be allowed to cum till they felt it was an appropriate time. He started his count down. On five Michelle let out a loud noise of excitement and started cumming. He took the toothbrush away from her. He put it into her pussy to get her juices onto the brush. He then took the toothbrush and wrapped it in plastic.

"You will not be using toothpaste tonight to brush your teeth; instead, you will run the brush over your teeth. You will be doing this in front of us. We want to see your reaction of our cum on your teeth. After you are finished brushing, you will rinse the toothbrush off and put it in its normal spot. Stick your fingers in your pussy right now, get them wet and lick your fingers." Michelle did as told.

Todd took off the pussy lip clamps then proceeded to flog her pussy. He wanted them nice and sore along with her ass. Ben took off the clothes pins, nipple clamps and the rubber bands around the nipples. He flogged her breasts making them even more sore. Michelle cried in pain but accepted what they were doing to her. When they were both finished, she was told to finish getting dressed. She sat up and put on her bra and shirt. She was whining from the pain plus her nipples and breast were too sore that she did not want to put on her bra. The two of them just stood there looking at her. They had a smile like two mischievous children getting into trouble and trying not to get caught. Once she was dressed, they all walked downstairs. Ben told Michelle that he was going to take her to work and after work they were going to meet Todd for dinner.

The day seemed to go by fast, but Michelle was so sore she had a hard time sitting still due to the bruises on her behind. Both Todd and Ben called her at lunch time to see how her rear end was feeling. She lied and told them she was fine. The day ended and Ben was waiting for her in the parking lot. She climbed into the car and off to meet Todd for dinner. They all sat down then began to discuss the contract and living arrangements. Michelle asked if she may speak freely. Both men nodding stating, yes she may speak.

"May I ask why you wish to brand me along with the tattooing?" Michelle asked.

"We both like the idea of the branding and the outlining of the branding with the tattoo. Both are permanent but the branding over time will grow to look like just a scar, with the tattoo outline that will not only show permance but also remind you that there was a branding mark underneath it." Todd stated.

Michelle nodded in understanding the reasoning behind it. As they waited for their dinner to be served the three discussed living arrangements. Both men will pay for the mortgage payment and Michelle would pay for the utilities. All three would chip in for food and any additional household expenses. They are each responsible for their own cell phone bills, car payment and car insurance along with any additional personal expense. Todd and Ben explained to her that she would be in charge of maintaining the household chores, cooking and running errands such as shopping and picking up dry cleaning. The two men would be in charge of the outside maintaince. She shook her head in agreement and understanding. They continue to explain that even though they have their own bedrooms, there are times she would spend the night in one of their rooms or if she was being punished she would sleep in a dog cage at the end of the hallway. She would be given a pillow and blanket. There would be padding at the bottom of the cage. They continue to tell her that she will not be allowed to sit on the furniture except for the kitchen chair to eat dinner. She will be given a pillow to sit on as she sits on the floor. Depending on their mood, they let her know where ever the pillow is sitting is where she will sit herself. Again, Michelle nodded in understanding.

"Do you have any questions or comments for us?" Ben asked.

"No Sirs." Michelle replied.

"Oh and from now on, you will call us Master, not Sir. You will only call us Sir is if we are in public or in front of friends or family." Todd stated

"Yes Masters." She replied.

Todd took out the original contract and signed it. He passed it to Ben to sign then onto Michelle. Once signed, he took out a collar.

"This will be your everyday collar. It is not to be taken off unless you decide that you wish to leave this relationship or you ask for permission. Although, the one exception we are willing to make is if you go swimming, workout or shower. Other than that, if it comes off then we will conclude that you no longer wish to be our slave. Is this understood?" Todd stated.

"Yes Masters" Michelle answered.

Todd put on the collar. Michelle beamed with excitement and happiness.

Ben commented, "You do realize that this will not be an easy journey nor easy relationship at times? The rewards though will be worth it in the end."

"Yes Master. I am willing to endure anything you wish for me to do."

Both laughed and at the same time said be careful as to what you wish for. They were finishing dinner as Todd let Michelle know then to let her landlord know that she will be moving and to begin packing. Slowly her things will be moved over to Todd's house.

A few weeks passed and both Ben and Michelle were officially moved over to Todd's house. They still had a few weeks left on their lease but they would also use that time to go over and clean the apartments. They had to figure out where they were going to put their living room and kitchen furniture. They decided since Todd did not have furniture in his formal living room that Michelle's living room furniture would go in there. Todd and Ben were talking about turning the unused room in the basement into a play room. It was rather a larger room with no furniture or decorations. Part of his living room furniture went into the casual living room upstairs and the couch would go into the play room. Todd has a formal and a casual living room plus the family room in the basement. The basement was a family room slash rec room. It had a wet bar, pool table, television, couch and chair. Their kitchen sets would be stored in the utility room. Once everything was moved and unpacked, Todd and Ben began working on the play room. They designed what they wanted inside the room. After their plans were finished, they began to build. Michelle was to help when needed but they also knew she was not mechanically inclined but she did know how to use a hammer and nail things. She could sweep, mop and clean when needed.