Slave Owned by 2 Masters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few weeks, things were finally into a routine. Michelle cooked, cleaned and did the laundry efficiently. She had a schedule of all chores that needed to be done whether it was daily or weekly. Todd and Ben one night were talking on how well she was progressing. They were not sure how things would play out given the fact that she never had any formal teaching or this type of living arrangement. They were pleased and very happy with their arrangement. Both loved how they could each use her sexually alone or take her in the play room and torture her together. They rarely had to punish her. They discussed that it was time to finally collar her formally and mark her. Both Todd and Ben grew up in a bdsm family so it was not new to them. When they took Michelle to meet their families, it was already known that she was their slave. Their families only found it odd that they both owned her but accepted that it was more of a poly type of family. Michelle's family however, found it odd that she was involved with both and had a hard time accepting such a situation. Todd called Michelle to the kitchen table. The three sat down.

Ben began. "We are very pleased on how well you have adapted to this relationship and even happier that you are a very good slave for us."

Michelle smiled. "Thank you Masters."

Todd chimed in. "We would like to officially collar and mark you as our permanent slave. However, with that being said, we both agree that we would like to have your immediate family over for dinner. You will explain to them that you are involved with both of us. You will also clarify to them that when you are included in family events then the both of us are coming with you, basically we are all a package deal. It will be your decision as to let them know that you are our slave. They have always been very nice to us when we have gotten together with them. I feel as they think this is not only a strange situation but something that will simply pass in time. You are to make it clear that this is a lasting relationship. I would like to set this dinner up for a week from this coming weekend. They will also be able to see your knew place of residence. We will make sure the dog cage is moved out of the hallway, as he laughed."

"Yes Master, I will ask my family to dinner. As far as letting them know that I am your slave, I will gage their reaction when I let them know that I am involved with both of you and that we are all a package deal. I would prefer to tell them as I am very proud and happy being your joint slave. I know I will be asked if I am crazy, but I have already thought of the answer to that question. I will tell them know I am not crazy but very happy in my situation."

Michelle's family came over for a nice dinner. She cooked and had everything close to being done by the time her family arrived. Todd put a lock on the play room door. He did not want have the kids exploring in that room then having to deal with questions about the room. She gave her family a tour of the house. They loved it. She asked if anyone wanted a drink. Todd and Ben nodded stating their normal. Each person stated what they wanted. Michelle prepared then served the drinks. The buzzer went off on the stove to let her know dinner was finished. She let everyone know that dinner was ready. They sat down, talked and ate. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. After dinner was finished, she cleared the table. Todd showed the kids the family room. They played pool and played with the gaming system. Both Todd and Ben had gaming systems. The adults moved to the living room to talk. Michelle looked at her family.

"I have something to tell you," as she looked at her family. "I am involved with both Todd and Ben. We are a package deal with it comes to family events. I will not choose one man over the other." Her family looked at her like she was crazy, which she expected.

Her mom spoke first. "Why are you in this type of relationship? Also, do you realize that this is crazy?" Her sister and brother looked at her with their eyes agreeing with their mother.

"Yes, I know this is crazy in your eyes. I did not plan on it. The ironic part was I met Todd on a blind date. I came home after the date and started talking to Ben who lived in the apartment below me. He and I barely talked but that night, we sat for hours talking and getting to know each other. We found we had a lot in common. I also had a lot in common with Todd too. As I got to know each of them, I realized I wanted each equally and not sure I could choose. I invited both of them over for dinner. I explained the situation. We found that we all had common ground. You all know I am into bdsm. I am their submissive. No, Todd and Ben are not gay nor have sex with one another. I know that has gone through each of your minds. I submit to each individually. I do the household work whereas they do the outside work, just as any other couple. The only difference is I clean and cook for two men instead of one. Had I not told you I was involved with one another, you all would simply think we are roommates." Michelle looked at Todd and Ben, "I also never anticipated falling in love with two men at the same time." Her family was speechless now and so were Todd and Ben. They had no clue that Michelle was falling in love with them. After some time of talking they gave her, Todd and Ben hugs and said good bye. She was very happy to get that out in the open. So was each of the guys. They told her she could clean up the kitchen in the morning and to go downstairs. She stripped and walked downstairs to her pillow on the floor. They came down, turned on the television and expressed how happy they were with her answer.

The next day as Michelle was serving breakfast, Todd and Ben told her they were going to have a collaring ceremony. Michelle was ecstatic and thanked them. Later on that day, Todd sent her flowers with a note stating that he did love her and was happy that she was his slave. Ben also sent her some chocolate with a paddle attached. He too admitted he loved her and that she was a very good slave. The paddle had the words, "OUR Property." She was on cloud nine. She called each one of them when their surprise arrived and thanked them. She let them know she was stopping at the grocery store on the way home.

Michelle stopped at grocery store before going home. She decided it was a special day and a special dinner was in order. She purchased a couple of steaks, an onion for onion rings, items to make a salad and garlic bread. She also picked out a dessert. She got home still in time before Todd and Ben. She started the grill, sliced and breaded the onion and put together everything for the salad. The stove was heating up for the garlic bread. As the onion rings were cooking, she set the table. She put the steaks on to cook. They were close to being done when both of them walked in. She had a bottle of champagne chilling in the frig to go along with dinner. She notices smiles on their faces.

"Dinner smells good." Ben said

"Thank you Master."

They put their briefcases down then sat at the table. Everything was finished and Michelle put everything on the table. She took out the champagne. "I would like to make a toast. To the two best Master's a woman can ask for. I know there will be times I will need to be disciplined, other times you will simply be sadistic to me and other times loving. I humbly accept all that are coming to me. I am the happiest I have ever been and realize that a slave is what is what I was meant to be in a relationship."

Ben and Todd were moved by her gesture. They smiled and said how happy they were. During dinner they explained to her the collaring ceremony. He told her that both he and Ben agreed that she would be in a skirt and nice blouse when the ceremony began, but once she was collared as a permanent slave, she would be stripped of her clothing. She would remain naked during the reception. Todd told her it would be her choice if she would like to invite her family or not, but warned her that they should be able to handle her being nude. His and Ben's family would be there. Some of their mutual friends that were in the lifestyle would also be at the ceremony. He also let her know that she will have not only her everyday collar which will be exchanged for a different one but a collar that she will wear at home or when going to certain events. One thing that they both agreed with is that right after the ceremony and right before dinner, she would be put on a cross so that anyone who wishes to could give her up to ten floggings welcoming her to becoming a permanent slave. Ben explained that there would be five different types of flogging devices, including paddles, riding crop and floggers. After the reception, all three headed up to the hotel room that Todd reserved. It would have two queen beds in it. Once they entered the room, Michelle was told to get on all four onto one of the beds. They each picked up spanking device. They took turns smacking her ass. Then Todd went to the front of her, grabbed her hair and rammed his dick into her mouth. Ben continued to flog her until Todd was ready to use her pussy. At that point, Ben rammed his dick into her mouth. He looked at Todd. "Let's double penetrate her." So they told her to get on her side. Each took a hole and fucked her till they came. Once they came, they made her clean their dicks with her mouth and tongue.

"You are now a completely owned slave. Tomorrow you will be branded and once healed, you will be tattooed. Not only will you have the tattoo and branding, but right above the branding will be the words, owned by and underneath the branding you will have our initials. The branding is a symbol that Ben and I came up with together. We feel that this is the perfect symbol of our ownership and relationship with you." Todd commented.