Slave Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good. Now, continue to say just that... ONLY that, for each stroke I give you." He ordered and pulled back, revealing his throbbing member, slick with her juices and tinted with her virginal blood.

One swift yank on her hips and he was embedded within her again. There was a fresh cry but too many seconds had passed. Jonathan slapped her hip hard and startled the words from her.

"YES MASTER!" Lizbeth screamed and the process repeated. Again she required a spank to encourage her.

It was a deliciously slow pleasure for the Knight and a horrible torture on the young Princess' mind. She soon did not require the spanks to say the words and even the pain inside her was subsiding.

Lizbeth was in shock, it was the ideal for breaking her of her old behaviour and Jonathan knew it. He would keep her in this state for the next few days and enjoy her as he wished before he'd return with her to the castle.

The Knight began to pump into her faster and harder, and the seemingly obedient slave Princess, continued to say "yes Master" for each stroke. Occasionally he would slap her hip or pull her hair, at times he reached and used her hanging breasts to pull her back onto his shaft. Lizbeth groaned more and more, her body and sex becoming accustomed to the sensations as his thick cock stimulated her towards pleasure.

Jonathan reached with one hand while he held her tight to his groin and finally released the rope holding her bent over. Easily supporting her around the stomach, he lifted her up, keeping her pinned on him and moved to sit on a chair near to the fireplace. Lizbeth was limp in his grasp but only for the strain to her muscles. He lifted her up and off and turned her to face him.

She kept her eyes lowered obediently. Jonathan was glad for that as there was a bruise forming along her cheek bone. The knight guided her legs around him and lowered her down onto his throbbing length again.

"Yes, Master." Lizbeth murmured and rolled her head on her shoulders. Her hair hung damp now, clinging to her glistening skin and partially covering her breasts. Jonathan pulled it back away from her face and chest then lifted her and dropped her again onto his cock.

"Yes, Master." She groaned again.

Her arms remained tightly tied behind her, her eyes remained down but open. Her mouth hung open as well, her ruby lips wet from her tongue which lapped at them unconsciously. Jonathan smiled. He twined his hand into the locks of auburn hair and pulled her head back while the arm wrapped about her pumped her on his cock. She continued to murmur and groan the words he'd ordered as if it were something she always did. The knight leaned forward and bit at her neck, licking and kissing his Princess while he fucked her more soundly again. It was the sweetest sound in the word to hear her voice mutter and groan at his ear, meaningfully repeating the ordered words to him with each stroke.

"Good girl." He praised her as he began to pump her on his length harder and faster again. Lizbeth's head rolled again, her eyes closing and her forehead wrinkling as she cried out "Yes Master." As fast as she could to keep up with the strokes.

Jonathan took one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked at it hard when he felt a shudder run through her body that he'd not been expecting. Her freshly opened pussy convulsed and the Princess cried out more sharply than ever, still repeating the words as her orgasm brought on his own.

Jonathan held her to his chest as they both came down from their orgasms. Lizbeth whimpered and shuddered off and on for a moment as his member softened within her. "Good girl." Her murmured and stroked her hair before finally lifting her off of him and his lap, to place her on her knees before him.

Lizbeth shivered where she knelt, her eyes lowered, waiting what would come next in silence.

"You will clean me, thoroughly with your mouth, slave. This will be the case each time I take you and there will be no argument." Jonathan stated, returning to the cold manner of before. "When I give orders like this you will acknowledge them properly."

"Yes Master." Lizbeth whimpered, trying to understand how she was going to make herself clean his glistening cock and not throw up. For a moment the outrage returned but she pushed it away, having already learned that revolt came with pain. She merely stared at the flaccid member, her lips trembling as she gathered herself for the task ahead.

"Do you require correction, slave?"

"No Master." She murmured shamefully then knelt up and inched forward on her knees between his spread feet.

"Good girl." He encouraged and leaned back in the chair to enjoy his slave Princess' mouth on his cock.

Lizbeth began with tentative licks to the head, jumping as Jonathan twitched slightly. He chuckled and gently pulled her head back towards him. "Continue, Princess."

Again Lizbeth licked at the coating of her juices, his cum and a faint hint of blood, trying desperately to keep on task so as not to encourage further discipline at his strong hands. The taste was not pleasant but not all together bad at the same time. She continued licking over the length until she felt his hand lay on her head.

"Take it into your mouth, suck on it to clean me." He ordered gently.

"Yes Master." She murmured as she twisted her head to suck at the head of his cock and begin to work it into her mouth. He was impressed, she took nearly three inches before her gag reflex stopped her and she pulled away coughing. He did not let her rest long before pulling her back to his groin. Jonathan knew it would be easier for her to accept it all if he did not coddle her much. Better to push her, the more broken to his will she was, the longer his control would remain etched in her mind between their private moments.

Lizbeth took his length into her mouth again, barely aware of the gentle pressure her Knight was applying. She worked slowly but he was pleased with her attempt. In time she would be very skilled at pleasing him orally. For now, this soft pleasure post coital was relaxing. This time, though, when she gagged and made to pull away, Jonathan held her on his cock.

"Learn to work through that feeling." He instructed and applied more pressure to her head as the Princess began to struggle. She choked and coughed but Jonathan still held her. His cock twitched in her mouth as excitement returned while he exerted his control over her. "Take it in, slave." He said firmly now. "Relax your throat and let my length fill you."

Lizbeth felt tears sting her eyes as she continued to choke, trying to breathe, trying to avoid throwing up.

"I will release you when your lips touch the base and no sooner. Earn your relief!" Jonathan ordered with a groan in his voice. His cock was growing hard again and filling more and more of Lizbeth's mouth.

Jonathan twined his fingers into her hair and applied more pressure. "Take it! Open your throat and take it all!" He grunted. "Nothing like the feeling of a spoilt Princes put in her place... at my feet sucking my cock!" He muttered, his excitement getting the better part of him for a moment.

Lizbeth was humiliated to have it spelled out so cruelly and struggled harder. Jonathan only pulled her down harder, forcing more of his length into her mouth and now the back of her throat. She could barely breathe and with another pull, even that was taken from her.

"Your life is in my hands... do you feel it? Learn that feeling. I have been your protector now I am your keeper. It is by my will that you remain alive. Know that feeling and show me the devotion of someone who wants to earn the breath of life back." Jonathan exclaimed, tilting his head to see her face, watching the way her flushed cheeks worked, her lips tight around the shaft, her throat convulsing before his eyes.

Then he felt it, her tongue moved in a more deliberate fashion than merely twitching. She was sliding her tongue over and around him. It was grossly imperfect but the effort was instantly rewarded as Jonathan released the Princess.

Lizbeth slithered off his cock, ropes of saliva dribbling from her mouth as she sagged to the floor, coughing and gasping the fresh air into her lungs. She lay on her side at his feet, crying softly again as Jonathan stared down at her. He allowed her a moment and stroked himself as he watched her.

Her young body was still plump in some ways but extremely well shaped. He loved the way the ropes cut into that soft flesh at her elbows and wrists and the little dimples in her buttocks that deepened when she coughed. The gentle purple tone to the side of her face that he had marked her with. The wetness visibly still coating her inner thighs from his taking her.

Shockingly he felt another orgasm building quickly and decided to let her rest while humiliating her just as keenly. Within a minute, he groaned out in pleasure, bringing Lizbeth's eyes up to his cock and the hand stroking it. She stared, unsure and was more shocked and completely degraded as he suddenly erupted over her prone body. Hot spurts hit her cooling skin and dribbled in her hair. Jonathan aimed, finding more pleasure as a couple of shots hit her face and dribbled into her open mouth. He laughed cruelly at her as he could see more of her former self being stripped away.

After a moment, Jonathan stood and dragged Lizbeth up and to her feet again. After fastening his pants again, he spun her and used his dagger to cut the ropes binding her arms behind her back. Lizbeth cried out as blood surged back to her hands and her shoulders thumped back to normal.

"You did as good as to be expected, Princess. But you still did not finish what was instructed. What do you think I should do to teach you that my orders are to be followed without failure?" He raised an eyebrow, curious to see what his fledgling slave would say.

Lizbeth turned to face Jonathan but kept her eyes lowered. She still winced as she wiggled her fingers and rubbed the deep marks left by the ropes. She was afraid of the correct answer even though she knew what it was.

"I-I don't know... Master." She murmured.

Jonathan reacted instantly with another solid slap to her face. "Do Not Lie to me EVER, slave." He roared as Lizbeth cowered. "Now give me the correct answer."

Through frightened sobs, Lizbeth answered obediently. "You need to punish me..." She whispered.

"You are right, Lizbeth. You are to be punished for not completing the task I gave you." The Princess cried harder and covered her face with her hands before wiping the slowly drying cum off her cheek finally.

"Oh come now, I am a fair Master. You gave an excellent effort. It will not be a harsh punishment." He taunted and pulled out his sword. "Now bend over the chair and count the hits loud then thank me for teaching you."

Lizbeth whimpered in protest but did not want a worse punishment. Slowly she moved to the chair and leaned over it, her hands gripping the seat edges.

"Good girl. Be sure and keep still. My sword is sharp..." Jonathan warned.

With that he stepped up and lined up the flat of his sword to her perky buttocks, now barely showing any redness from the spanks he'd already given. That would soon be changed. The sword left her skin and returned a few seconds later with tremendous force. She could not hold in the scream and clenched the chair tighter.

"ONE!! Thank you for... Thank you Master! For teaching me..."

On it went from there through ten solid swats with his sword and Lizbeth counted each then thanked him. Jonathan was pleased. She had come very far very quickly. When done, he laid his sword out of the way and drew Lizbeth to him, his large hand squeezing and pressing the newly battered flesh before picking her up in his arms and putting her onto the bed in the corner.

"Stay, slave. Sleep if you can. I will build a fire." He stated and soon joined her in the bed, drawing her close again to his now naked body.

Three days passed in much the same way. He rarely showed Lizbeth true affection, finding his cruel demeanour kept her in a truly obedient state. He tested her frequently and was pleased with her progress. She soon passed every time, even when he attempted to truly trick her up.

The fourth day arrived, the day they were to return to the castle. Lizbeth knelt silently by as Jonathan dressed and gathered the various items he'd used to break and train her. Her hands were clasped behind her back, her head up but eyes lowered. She was calm and in fact looked quite content. She didn't even know they'd be returning home yet. Jonathan was extremely pleased.

Lizbeth could barely think anymore. Her body was aching from head to toe. Jonathan had used her in everyway possible. Her pussy was tender, her ass burned inside and out when he'd decided to try a new hole. Her hair was matted and greasy, her body grimy from crawling about the dusty cabin but none of these things were on her mind. She was waiting for her next order and that was all she could think of. Being ready to do as told instantly or suffer further.

Jonathan finally came and stood in front of her. "Rise." He ordered and as trained, she bent forward and kissed his feet then rose to stand before him, her hands once more clasped behind her back.

"We are going home today, slave. You will be a Princess again but you will always be my slave at the same time." Jonathan said and was pleased to see she reacted but managed to not look up. He was sure she would.

"Do you remember the rules for public life, Princess?"

"Yes Master." Lizbeth replied instantly.

"Recite them for me."

"Yes Master. Your slave is to always show proper respect to all of those she deals with. Your slave will never lie. Your slave will address you as Sir Blackthorne and not by your first name. Beyond that your slave is to act like a proper Princess as if she earned the title instead of been born to it."

"Correct. And the rules for our private times?"

"Your slave is to never meet your eyes without permission. Your slave is forbidden to speak without permission unless you ask her a question or she is acknowledging your orders. Your slave is to call you Master. Your slave is to kneel unless carrying out an order that requires standing, her hands behind her back."

"Correct."

"May your slave speak freely, Master, please?" Lizbeth murmured softly.

"You may."

"Why must we return home, Master? Your slave is scared to return to the castle. She does not want to make a mistake and what if someone realizes what has happened? What if they ask where we've been?" She spoke ever faster as more worries came to her until Jonathan cut her off with a snap of his fingers.

"Look at me, Princess." Lizbeth looked up and was engulfed in his dark eyes as he gazed at her calmly.

"You will not make a mistake because you know full well what will happen to you, should you displease me in such a way. As for the questions that will come, I will handle it and it will explain your softer demeanour as well. Trauma from an attack of bandits can have lasting effects on a young girl." Jonathan chuckled at her little frown of confusion. "It will be fine, Princess."

Lizbeth lowered her eyes again, she would have to trust that it would. He was her protector and would protect her in this as well. "Thank you Master." She murmured and leant down to kiss his feet.

A few hours later they rode into the grounds of her father's castle. Lizbeth wrapped in the remains of her dress with the cloak snugged tightly shut over that. She again sat in front of Jonathan, pressed to his chest with large fearful eyes. There was no need for play acting, the Princess was frightened of the reaction of her father and the maidens that would want to know what happened.

Lizbeth was led away to her rooms after her father hugged and kissed her, stroking her cheek and telling her how worried he'd been, how much she had been missed. She barely spoke the entire time and was glad to be dowsed in hot lather in a deep bath while two young serving girls washed her.

Sir Jonathan took an audience with the King and told him the tail of finding his daughter's trail. How he'd followed the tracks after they'd met up with numerous others until he found the bandits and the Princess.

He told the King very little of the details of what they'd done to his daughter to spare his feelings. Merely explaining that Lizbeth was a changed girl from the horrifying experience. That they'd have returned sooner had she not needed to rest so much and that she showed incredible strength. Jonathan even admitted that his feelings had changed towards the Princess over the few days, that he'd seen a different Lizbeth Brayshaw, an admirable one that held up under the experience well.

Meanwhile Lizbeth was being put to the greatest test yet. She was being properly pampered and cared for by her many servants. She barely spoke except to thank them and answer questions about if she was comfortable, still hungry, wished to have a massage and countless others to do with comfort and relaxation. Politely she thanked them again and expressed the desire to be alone in her rooms to rest then asked them to please refrain from disturbing her if they could help it. The servants also found the Princess much altered and were heard whispering to each other throughout the castle about how her behaviour was sweet and polite.

In the middle of the night, after being pampered and groomed himself as reward, Jonathan entered the Princess' rooms without knocking and stepped up to the side of her bed as she slept. He stroked a hand down her cheek and watched as her eyes fluttered open.

Lizbeth saw who'd woken her and immediately slipped from her bed to kneel at Jonathan's feet. He smiled and stroked her cheek again before taking a seat on the edge of her bed.

"Come to me, my slave Princess." He murmured gently and patted his lap.

"Yes Master." Lizbeth replied and rose to sit perched on his left thigh. There was a small smile playing around her lips. Even in the dim light of the moon through her window, Jonathan saw it and tilted her face up to look at her more closely.

"Why do you smile, my slave?" He asked.

"Your slave is glad to see you, Master. It has been a strange night and she missed your attentions." Came the soft reply.

"Look at me, Princess." And she lifted her gaze to stare into his eyes. She smiled slightly and lowered her gaze again demurely. "You speak the truth. You are no longer afraid of your place then... I am very pleased, my Princess."

"Thank you Master." She murmured and daringly, without permission, laid her head to his shoulder, snuggling into his broad chest.

"You are to be my wife, Princess. Your father agrees and wishes it. How does that make you feel?" Jonathan asked.

"Truly, Master? You wish to have me that way as well." Lizbeth gasped and Jonathan smiled.

"Ah, my slave... what a silly error... you require correction now." Jonathan stated and quickly flipped her over his knee, stripping the night gown from her body without a care if he burned her with the fabric. Lizbeth panted with nervous excitement, her eyes shining as her Master gave her a sound spanking and just as she'd been trained, she counted the hits and thanked him for correcting her.

Neither of them slept much that night. They celebrated together as lovers and Master and slave. Jonathan told her how and when he would marry her, and that their wedding night would be like nothing she'd yet experienced at his hands but that she would enjoy it even as she screamed in pain. That was how her life would be from then on and Lizbeth was as excited as her Master to begin this new and frightening life at his feet.

12