Slave Silk's Diary Ch. 3

Story Info
The ongoing training of silk from the slaves viewpoint.
6.8k words
4.41
50.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Although the silk and training stories go together, they are not written by the same person. The silk stories are written by Norma Jeanne. The diary stories by silk herself. This is a two part story. This story is from the slave's perspective. The other part of the story is from the mistress's perspective. It is Training Slave Silk, Ch7, by norma jeanne. It is probably best to read Training Slave Silk first and this second, however if you prefer you can read this one first.)

* * * * *

I opened my eyes from my peaceful slumber, and turned to reach for my sweet Mistress Taralyn. To my disappointment she was not there. I turned the clock on the bedside table around to find out it was 9:45 am. I had slept so late, yet I was still very tired. I rolled back over and grabbed Mistress' pillow. My body was very stiff and ached from the hairs on my head to the tip of my toe nails.

As I cuddled with Mistress Taralyn's pillow, I contemplated staying in bed all day. This would not please Mistress, and I knew it. I groaned as I threw the blankets off of me, and started to climb out of bed. I knew what awaited me downstairs, and I was in no hurry to read my morning instructions.

I walked to the bathroom listlessly. The soreness between my legs was immense. I sat down to pee, and as I did, tears filled my eyes. Even the simple act of going to the bathroom was painful to my sensitive pussy. Anything that touched my pussy and clit, sent jolts of pain and pleasure straight through my entire body, and caused tears to spring up in my eyes.

I brushed my teeth, scrutinizing the person in the mirror. Was this ragged, worn, and torn creature really me? My eyes were swollen and red from the crying. Even though I had slept fine, there were bags developing under my eyes. My face was pale and lacking of emotion, except for the occasional tear that ran down my cheek. I looked like a shell of a person, and not a real person. I felt like a shell of a person, also.

As I gargled I noticed that my throat was also sore. That was most likely caused by the screaming, begging, and crying I had done over the past few days, or had it been weeks? It felt as if I had been tortured for months. My emotions were so raw that everything seemed to bring me to tears. Even the sappy telephone commercials on the television caused me to weep uncontrolled.

I brushed my hair and put it into a pony tail. Taking one last look in the mirror, I took a few deep breaths and ventured out of the bathroom and down the stairs. There on the table were my orders for the morning. My commandments carefully planned out by my Mistress. The Mistress I wanted so much to please, but was questioning if She really loved me at all. How could anyone love a person and put them through this terrible anguish? Tears dripped down my cheeks and onto the paper as I read what was in store for me this morning.

**********************

Good morning, baby. You were sleeping so soundly when I left. You were curled up like a big cat, lying there, waiting to be petted.

Here are your instructions. You are to fuck yourself hard this morning, but you do not have a time frame. As soon as you read this, you are to go downstairs and get the Flex A Pleaser. (Do not forget to put two clothespins on your nipples.) Lie on your back in the middle of the mat. Fuck yourself with the toy. Take deep, long, strokes, starting slowly, and building in intensity. Drive that toy into your wet, aching pussy. Fuck yourself very hard, and very fast. Feel it stroking your inner walls. Fuck your pussy with force, until you absolutely cannot stand it any more, and then stop.

Twist each clothespin to the outside, ¼ turn, and hold them for about 30 seconds, then twist them back straight again. Then, twist them ¼ turn to the inside, and hold for about 30 seconds before you straighten them.

Using the toy, start rubbing your clit in circles. Start slowly, rubbing around and around. Speed up slowly and press down harder and harder, until you are pressing down very hard as you rub. Mash your clit into you, stroke it with the toy, pressing and rubbing hard. You are to bring yourself to the edge of orgasm four times, one right after the other. Feel the pressure in your clit and pussy. Push yourself very hard as you stroke and rub your sore throbbing clit. Feel it ache with the need to cum.

Again twist your nipples as you did before. Then once again, fuck yourself with the toy, giving you no mercy. Ram the toy, over and over into your burning hole. Bring yourself to the edge of orgasm twice. Then continuing to fuck yourself hard and fast with the toy, while you rub your clit with your other hand. Punish your clit and pussy. Push yourself until you think you will explode, and then stop.

Email your diary entry to me. I will contact you later about what to do next.

I love you slave, but I want you to never forget, that you are my slave. You belong to me. Your body belongs to me. Your breasts and nipples belong to me. Your clit, pussy, and ass belong to me. I will teach your clit and pussy that they are mine. They will learn they are under my total control. It is a hard lesson to learn, but they will learn it, and I will enjoy teaching them.

I turned toward the chamber door, tears flowing steadily down my cheeks as I opened the door and started my descent into hell. This is how I truly felt. This was hell and my Mistress most assuredly was the devil. How could someone do this to a person they claim to love. How? The tears blurred my vision and I stumbled down the last few steps. My heart felt as if it were being ripped from my chest very slowly and deliberately. I did not know if how much more of this I could withstand. I started to question my own loyalty to my Mistress. I moved to the mat with the flex a pleaser and the clothes pins in hand.

I knelt in the center of the mat with sobs wracking my entire body. To an onlooker I am sure I would have seemed to be convulsing. That is exactly how it felt. Tears were flowing freely down my face, and onto my breasts. The sounds being elicited from me were those of a dieing or injured animal. I looked up at the ceiling and screamed, "Why? Why must I do this?"

I knew the answer to this question. I must do this for my Mistress. This was my training in order to prove I am a worthy slave. I had never wanted something as much as I wanted to be a worthy and good slave to Mistress Taralyn. I also did not want to do this anymore. I did not want to torture myself, or be tortured in this manner anymore. I was being torn in two directions, very literally. My entire body was being tattered, beaten, and broken.

Diary Entry 5

I lay on the mat and placed the clothes pins on my very sensitive nipples. The pain was massive as it shot from my nipples and through my breasts. The tears have not stopped since I read the note Mistress left me. The wetness on my breasts made the clothes pins hard to stay attached. I had to reattach the second pin 3 times. My mind, as well as my body, went numb. I took the toy and began by rubbing my clit, the vibrations sending immediate waves of pleasure to my core. I was very quickly on the verge of cumming. My breathing was ragged and very loud. It sounded as if I were breathing inside a diver's helmet. In between pants, were moans and whimpers. I teased my pussy hole with the toy. I was very wet. The wetness had dripped down between my pussy lips and saturated the mat underneath me. I shoved the toy quickly into my aching, throbbing, and intensely sore cunt. Screaming with every thrust, I fucked my pussy with solid and steady strokes; again it was seconds before I was ready to cum and had to stop. I twisted the clothes pins on my nipples as Mistress instructed. Shrieking from the pain, I held them until the need to cum abated. Again I fucked myself. This time harder and faster, moving the vibrating toy in and out of my pussy, squealing in pain as I quickly reached the point of orgasm. I removed the toy from my pussy and rubbed my clit in circles with it. I needed to cum so terribly. "I need to cum!! Please? Please? How can you do this to me? How can you love me and do this to me?" I screamed, as over and over again I would get to the brink of orgasm and stop myself. Again I twisted the pins on my nipples to stop myself from going over the edge. However, the clothes pins did nothing to stop me from losing my mind. Again I rammed the toy deep inside my raw and aching pussy. I could not take anymore. I had to stop. My whole body was on fire at this point.

I was crying like I have never cried in my life. I removed the pins and the toy from my hot aching pussy. I cleaned the mat and the toy, and placed the weapons, as I now referred to them, back into their storage cabinet. Trudging up the stairs, I was barely aware of who I was, or where I was. I slammed the door to the chamber.

I was in a zombie state as I climbed the stairs to the bedroom. The tears had stopped. This was most likely because I had run out of tears. It felt as if someone was stabbing me with thousands of small needles, and I was walking barefoot on broken glass. I fell into bed and was instantly unconscious.

I was floating in the sky. It was a beautiful day to be flying. The sun felt warm and very good against my skin. The wind on my face invigorated me. I was free like a bird, flying through the sky. All of the sudden, something snatched me out of the sky, and my peaceful flight appeared to be over. I was blindfolded and gagged. I lay face down on a smooth cool surface. It felt like a marble floor, and the icy texture made my nude body ache. I could feel someone walking around me as I lay on this cold floor. My legs were forced apart and restrained. I struggled to free myself.

Screaming behind the gag, "Who are you? What do you want?" No one answered me.

My wrists were then cuffed and spread above my head. I was laying on the cold, hard floor spread, tethered, and unable to move. The only part of me that could move was my bare ass. If I flexed my muscles hard enough I could raise it up in the air a little. This did me no good, and only caused my sore body to sting more. Something stiff and cold was poking and probing at my sore pussy. Tears wet the blindfold. My screaming and fear began to consume me. I screamed under the gag again, "Please do not hurt me! Please! What have I done to deserve this punishment? Please?" The hard cold instrument was quickly rammed deep inside my pussy. I screamed in pain, and then realized it felt good. I was being fucked with a dildo. In and out, the unyielding cock fucked my sore but very wet pussy. My body rocked against the thrusting prick. A smaller device was then placed inside my anus. My breath caught in my throat, as did the scream of pain and pleasure. My need to cum was a searing, hot flame burning into my very soul. The fucking in and out of my cunt and ass was a steady and even speed, but felt as if I was being impaled by razor sharp knives.

The voice behind me began to chant, "cum, cum, cum, cum," as it fucked me relentlessly.

"No, I cannot cum. Please stop! Please stop this torture!" I screamed under my muzzle. "Please I need to cum! Please stop!" I implored my unknown assailant. My body jolted and throbbed as the fucking of my ass and pussy continued. I was crying non stop.

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice call to me, "Silk honey, wake up." It was Mistress Taralyn shaking me. As I woke, I looked up at my Mistress through a dreamy fog. On the verge of orgasm, only to be deprived of it once again, I asked Mistress if she had come home to torture me more.

"Actually," she said, "I came to take you to the park for a picnic."

That would be a nice change, and hopefully would mean no more torture for this afternoon. As I started to untangle myself from the sheets and get up from bed, Mistress stopped me.

"Don't get up quite yet, silk, I want to look at your clit and pussy." She told me.

Alarm bells started going off inside my head. Please make it stop, please! God no, I cannot take anymore. Looking at Mistress with tear filled eyes I begged, "No Mistress, please. Please leave me alone."

Mistress said softly, "It will be all right silk. Spread your legs for me."

I did what I was told, even though every nerve in my body ached and throbbed with pain. I wanted to disobey, curl up, and go back to sleep forever. I spread my legs, but not as far as Mistress wanted them, apparently, as she spread them further and eyed my wet and sore pussy. I closed my eyes as the tears left a trail down my temples, and disappeared into my hair.

I felt Mistress enter me with her fingers. I gasped at the soreness as Mistress continued her exploration. Whimpering I implored, "Please, No." Inside, my head was screaming, "No more! No more! I am being ripped apart! Please no!" Mistress drove her fingers in and out of me a few times and then, to my relief, removed them. I opened my eyes briefly to see if she was finished with my inspection, but I could see she was intently examining my clit. Again I closed my eyes as Mistress took my clit between her fingers. Electric jolts went through my pussy. I yelped and cried. I was not sure if this was from pain or pleasure. It had to be a combination of the two as my need to cum was so heightened, any stimulation to my pussy brought on the need to cum.

Mistress removed her fingers and I opened my eyes. A flood of relief washed over me as Mistress said she was done for the moment. My stomach rumbled telling me I was famished. Mistress asked if I had eaten and I explained that I had been in bed all morning, except for when I was following her instructions in the basement.

Mistress advised me to put on shorts and a t-shirt, as we were going to the park for a picnic lunch. I wanted to wear jeans mostly due to the fact the every nerve in my body was sensitive to any contact. I wanted to conceal every inch of my skin for protection, but Mistress commanded me to wear shorts with no panties. When I tried to object again, Mistress threatened to forego the picnic and go down to the chamber with me. I did not argue again.

We picked up lunch on the way to the park. We found a secluded area in the wooded park and lay our spread out on the blanket. The sun felt very good, much like in my dream as I had flown through the air. Our hunger sated, we lay on the blanket and enjoyed the nice day.

I was on the brink of sleep when I felt Mistress' hand creeping up my thigh. At that moment my body was calm and relaxed. The closer Mistress's fingers came to my pussy, the more my body began to shudder. Mistress ran her fingers up under my shorts and started to rub my sore and throbbing clit. Even though Mistress was being very gentle, it felt as if she were tormenting me with needles. Several moans escaped my lips as I lay there, eyes closed, at the mercy of my Mistress.

I heard an unfamiliar groan and quickly opened my eyes. A strange man stood there watching Mistress play with my pussy. He had his cock out of his shorts and was shooting his cum into the grass. A flush of heat rushed through my body. I just closed my eyes again, as Mistress entered my hot, sore hole with two fingers. Gently she fucked my pussy. I knew this was gentle by her action and rhythm, not by the searing hot pain wracking my body with every thrust of her fingers into my cunt. It seemed like I lay there for a very long time, as Mistress played with my aching pussy. However, it had only been fifteen to twenty minutes.

As we left the park I asked Mistress if we were going home. She shook her head no, but did not say where we were going. She parked the car in a parking lot directly in front of a building that had no windows or signs to signify what sort of establishment it was. There was only a door with an electronic keypad. Mistress entered a few numbers and the door opened for us. The place was very dark and it took my eyes a few minutes to adjust to my new surroundings.

Once my eyes were in focus I could see that we were inside of a club. This was no ordinary club or bar. This was, very evidently, a BDSM club. There was a naked man and woman chained to either side of the door as we walked in. Mistress knew these two, but they were not familiar to me. They had signs around their necks stating they had disobeyed their Master and Mistress and were to be punished. Mistress Taralyn looked at the man and asked him what he had done.

"Shari and I fucked," was his reply to Mistress Taralyn.

Mistress Taralyn's astonishment was evident in her tone. I could also tell she did not like the female slave, and I had to echo this feeling. The female slave, known as Shari, seemed too aloof for a slave. There was unmistakable disdain in her eyes as Shari and Mistress Taralyn looked each other over.

Mistress talked to the male slave, Ken, a few minutes, and then led me to a table. I sat at the table and Mistress ordered us two drinks. She then left me sitting there and went to the two slaves shackled at the door. Mistress Taralyn escorted them to the stage. I could not help but get excited. The wetness between my legs was now drenching the crotch of my shorts.

Mistress ordered both slaves onto their hands and knees. She eyed them with an evil hungry look in her eyes. Mistress shackled the woman but left the man unrestrained. Mistress Taralyn began by smacking the man's ass several times hard with a paddle. He did not cry out, but I wanted to. I could feel the stinging of each swat of the paddle against his bare ass. His redness was my redness. His sting was my sting. Mistress stopped paddling him and chained him to the ceiling.

Mistress returned to Shari. Her weapon of choice for Shari, I could see, was a butt plug and the same paddle. Mistress Taralyn viciously shoved the plug deep into Shari's ass. Mistress then began to paddle Shari, sometimes hitting her on the ass cheeks, sometimes hitting the plug embedded in Shari's ass, and sometimes clearly aiming for Shari's pussy. Shari jumped at every whack of the paddle, but more so when it was on the plug inserted inside her. Each time Shari jumped, I jumped. Feeling exactly what this slave felt, my eyes began to fill with tears.

I could not watch anymore and cupped my face in my hands. I could hear movement on the stage and then more smacking and striking of flesh. Now there was crying out in pain of the male voice. Tears were accumulating in my hand. More slaps and just from the sound of the paddle I could tell they were on the nipples of Shari. Shari began to cry out in pain. My nipples started to ache and hurt for Shari. More sounds and torture, all of which was distorted in my ears. I could hear my screams along with those of the male slave and Shari. I wanted it to stop. I wanted the pain to go away. If I could have crawled under the table and curled up I would have. I knew that would not please Mistress Taralyn, and at the moment my fear of punishment was greater than my need to please my Mistress.

Finally I opened my eyes to see Mistress Taralyn standing over Shari. Shari had a different look about her, the look of a broken slave. Barely audible were the begging sounds of Shari imploring Mistress Taralyn to stop. Mistress relented and led the slaves back to their places at the door. More words were spoken between the slaves and Mistress Taralyn. As Mistress took the slaves a glass of water, two fresh drinks arrived at our table, compliments of Shari's Master Smith.

The torturing of the slaves had made Mistress Taralyn hungry, so she ordered us both the special of the night. I was not very hungry, and in fact felt a bit ill after watching the show that Mistress had put on. We ate in silence, and once we finished Mistress instructed me to remove my clothes.

Tears blurring my vision, I pleaded, "But Mistress, the only other nude slaves here are those two that are being punished."

12