Slave Switches Places with Mistress

Story Info
Slave Darlene switches places with her Mistress.
1k words
3.91
20.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darlene just loves her Slave Jasmine, who has been her Slave for 7 months and was very obedient. Jasmine was her Pussy Slave and Darlene had her eat her pussy every morning and every night, and plenty of times during the day. Since she was wealthy from a deceased older husband, Darlene doesn't have to work.

Both of the women were 26 years old and had been lovers in college. And during Darlene's marriage, they had kept up their affair. After her husband died, Darlene gradually enslaved Jasmine. Jasmine was dressed as a Slut always or nude and was made to service many other women and men.

Darlene was not into pain but did spank Jasmine on occasion. Jasmine never knew when her Mistress would offer her services to another person. But she always obeyed. Then she overheard her Mistress talking on the phone one day.

She heard Darlene say, "I agree, I am going to take Jasmine to the Slave Grading next Saturday and have her Registered and Certified. She doesn't know about it."

Then she heard her answer to a question, "Yes, I plan to bring her to the club this Friday and then the next day, take her to the Slave Grading."

Then, "Ok, maybe I'll see you."

But Jasmine is not as broken as Darlene thinks.

What Jasmine heard made her mad and she thought, "That bitch. When I became her slave that was not in the deal. She has betrayed our bond. Friday is two days away, I better plan."

She went on with her day, followed all orders and was thinking too. And she came up with a plan. That Thursday night, Jasmine put her plan into motion. Mistress Darlene kept some strong sleeping pills on hand and Slave Jasmine secretly gave Darlene some. Jasmine knew that Darlene would not wake up until late on Friday.

That morning, Jasmine put a shock collar on Darlene and dressed her in Slave clothes. And in restraints and chains, all locked into place. When Darlene woke, she was confused and scared. Jasmine had left her secured to the bed and in the dark.

When it was time to go to the club, jasmine came into the bedroom and said, "Hello Slave Darlene, are you ready to go to the club?"

Darlene, "What are you doing Jasmine?"

Jasmine did not answer; instead she secured a ball gag on Darlene and then put a hood over her head. The hood left her mouth available to use.

Jasmine grabs the leash and says, "Slave Darlene, I found the shock collar. You are wearing it. If you do not obey me or if you displease me in any way, I will use it. And each time it will last longer and stronger. Understand Slave?"

Darlene nods. Jasmine dressed in of one Mistress's bondage outfits and put a mask on. Now, when they go to the club, no one will know who they are.

Jasmine and Darlene drive to the club and walk into the club. Jasmine looks around and finds a seat and orders Darlene to her knees.

Another Mistress walks up and asks Jasmine, "May I take your Slave to the stage?"

Jasmine, "Yes, go ahead. Do what you want to her. She is a new slave."

Jasmine hands the leash to the Mistress, who says, "Thank you. I'm Mistress Christine."

Jasmine, "I'm Mistress Jasmine."

Christine, "May I remove the ball gag?"

Jasmine, "Yes, but not the hood."

Christine leads Slave Darlene to the stage and says, "Fellow Mistress', new Mistress Jasmine has brought us her new Slave to use. Come on up and let's fuck the hell out of her."

Slave Darlene was tied bend over a bar, spread eagled with her arms out. This position left her totally exposed and her pussy, breasts and ass available.

Jasmine watched as Darlene was used and abused by every Mistress in the club. She is spanked, paddled, fuck with a strap-on, made to eat out every Mistress and Slaves. She had her pussy pounded by dildos. She was whipped.

After hours of abuse and having eaten out close to 50 pussies, Jasmine walked up, released Darlene and said to her, "Now you are the Slave, aren't you Slave Darlene."

Darlene, is so exhausted, just nods and whispers, "Yes Mistress, please take me home."

Jasmine, "And will you be a good Slave?"

Darlene, "Yes Mistress."

And Jasmine led her out to the car and drove them home. When they got home, Jasmine says, "I will release you. Go and clean up, then return."

Darlene obeyed and in an hour, she returned to Jasmine.

Mistress Jasmine took her to the 2nd bedroom and secured Slave Darlene to the bed and said, "Go to sleep Slave."

The next day, Jasmine said, "Slave Darlene, sign the legal forms."

Slave Darlene read the forms. One was a Slave contract, making Darlene Jasmine's slave. The other was a Power of Attorney giving all rights to Jasmine. And the third was a purchase contract. Darlene was selling all of her possessions to Jasmine for one dollar. This would leave Darlene completely in Jasmine's power.

Darlene looked at Jasmine and said, "Why are you doing this?"

Jasmine, "Because you were going to take me to the Slave Grading. Now sign?"

She gave Slave Darlene a jolt from the shock collar. Darlene signed all three forms.

Later in the afternoon, Mistress Jasmine takes Slave Darlene to the Slave Grading. Slave Darlene is put through the process. Every part of her body is measured and photographed and blood is drawn. She is assigned a Slave Number which is tattooed to her scalp just above the hair line and a small Slave Mark is branded on her left buttock. All is captured on video. The info is placed into the Data Base and from that moment, Darlene is legally Jasmine's Slave. She has been Registered and Certified.

Later, at home, Mistress Jasmine says, "This is your own fault Slave. We had a good thing going and we both were satisfied. Both you had to get greedy. Now obey or I will sell you to a pain Mistress."

Darlene looked at Jasmine and said, "I'm sorry Mistress. I will be a good Slave and will serve you willingly. Please do not sell me."

Jasmine, "I won't as long as you are a good Slave."

Mistress Jasmine and Slave Darlene are together for a long time and they are each very happy at their lot.