Slave takes Mistress to Hawaii

Story Info
A slave takes Mistress Morrigan on vacation.
4k words
4.5
11.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PRESENT DAY

"If you don't mind my saying, the young woman you are with is stunning," the man said. "I saw the two of you together yesterday. Honeymooning?"

"Thank you, I'm flattered. But no, she's not my wife, she's my Mistress," I replied.

The man sat back from his breakfast, looked around the cafe, and blinked hard. His reaction made me smile. Mistress Morrigan and I were on the tail-end of a week-long vacation across the Hawaiian islands and I'd begun to enjoy turning heads with her.

Perhaps this man had seen our foot worship session while we watched the sun set over Sweetheart Rock last night; god I loved the taste of her toes in my mouth. Or maybe he'd noticed her taking a sip of and then back-washing into every mai tai I'd imbibed at the Sports Bar the night before that.

While we are always careful to be private and subtle with our play, people can be surprisingly perceptive. But more than likely, this guy was probably just fishing for the story of what I, a guy in his late 30s, was doing with a gorgeous brunette obviously 10-15 years my junior, on the remote, luxury island of Lanai.

"I'm not quite sure I understand," the man said.

Well-trained and deep into subspace, I answered as if we were discussing the weather.

"I serve her," I replied, snatching the last piece of bacon from my plate, popping it in my mouth and washing it down with a final swig of coffee. "To use another set of terms, She's a Dominatrix and I'm her Slave."

"Well I ..."

Not waiting for the man to finish, I pushed out and stood up from the table. From the corner of my eye I could see the valet pulling a Jeep up and I knew my Queen wouldn't tolerate my keeping Her waiting.

"Corrupting more Vanillas, pet?" Mistress teased as she climbed into the passenger's seat and I hit the gas. " It's our last full day in paradise, let's give everyone in this place something to talk about."

FIVE YEARS EARLIER

It began with an evening barbeque.

Outdoors. Corn on the cob. Brats. Cold beer. A fire pit. Perfect for a summer night in the suburbs of Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Jim and Mary O'Hara, the hosts of this little get together, had been neighbors to my wife Lisa and I going on five years. We had nearly identical three-car-garage homes right next to one another in a neighborhood where everyone quietly competed over who maintained the best lawn and kept the cleanest cars.

I was 31 and had a solid, upwardly-mobile job in public relations, my college sweetheart-turned wife could still wear the same form-fitting pair of jeans I met her in a decade ago, and I'd even just run for and won a seat on the city council.

The O'Hara's were slightly older and our shared conversation hit all the notes you'd expect: the Minnesota Twins' poor season, how IPAs were becoming much too hoppy ...

Everything was predictable up until the O'Hara's eldest daughter, Deirdre, arrived home and joined us.

Wow, I thought, in the year she'd been away at the University of Notre Dame her 5'10 frame had matured from gangly-string bean into a toned, muscled young woman's body. And her long, brunette hair framed a pair of sparkling green eyes that radiated just a hint of life experience.

I was slightly drunk on Jim's homebrew as Deirdre gave us a rundown on her freshman year.

"... Just so busy ... the girls on the volleyball team are so great ... I even got the lead in a local production of Venus in Furs... So excited to turn 20 next month."

"Wait, what'd you just say, Deirdre," I nearly choked. "Venus in Furs? That seems a bit mature for the University of Notre Dame!"

All at once, I caught my wife's hard look, noticed Jim and Mary exchanging glances, and blushed as Deirdre met my remark with a sly grin.

"Oh yes, Bill, quite mature," Deirdre replied, emphasizing both my first name and the word 'mature'. "I'm impressed you've heard of it. It was an off-campus production and I think you would have enjoyed it."

"Our little actress," squealed Mary, ever the proud Mom.

The evening moved on, but I couldn't shake what I perceived as Deirdre's secret smile and flirtation towards me, 'think I would have enjoyed it,' indeed!

Later that night, indulging a years-old-habit, I slipped out from bed and down to my home study for a bit of solitude. Which is shorthand to say that I used the time to search for and masturbate to internet porn while chatting with like-minded kinksters on various chat boards.

I was stroking hard and nearing the home stretch when my cell phone buzzed with a text:

"Looks like you're enjoying yourself, Bill."

"Who is this?"

"Take your hand off your cock, naughty boy."

Instinctively, I complied, looking around frantically.

"Settle down, Bill. Hands at your side, face forward. And breathe."

Again, I followed directions.

"Good boy. Ur so cute and vulnerable like this," came then next text.

And then,

"Your wife doesn't know what she's missing :)"

Followed by, "Go to your front door and unlock it. Then go to your kitchen, pour a glass of the rose wine in the fridge and leave it on your office desk. Then, strip, get on your knees, and wait for me."

I'd already half lost my mind masturbating to porn, and these texts - as dangerous and strange as they were - were putting me over the edge.

So I followed them..

Thirty minutes later, I heard the front door open. And then I saw herr: a 5'10 vision of a Goddess, barefoot, and wearing a transparent smokey black latex babydoll dress with a faux leopard fur shawl thrown over Her shoulders.

"Deirdre!"

"Hush now, slut," she said, circling me once, before going over to the desk and picking up the glass of wine I'd left for her. She downed it smoothly through lips painted blood red.

"You've probably never noticed, but my bedroom window looks down into this office, Bill. And I've watched, no - I've admired you - from afar since I was a young girl."

"Deirdre, I ..."

"I told you to hush," she said, grabbing my hair and yanking my head back to meet her gaze.

"Perhaps this will help," Deirdre continued, pulling off her panties and sticking them in my mouth. They felt warm and silky.

"Oh look at you!" She exclaimed with obvious delight.

Deirdre went on to describe how she'd spent her high school years peering in on me at night, confused initially and then intrigued by what I'd surf for and enjoy on my computer. And how she'd ultimately decided to become just like the women she'd seen on my screen: powerful, fearless, sexy and always in control.

"I've been thinking about this moment for a long time, Bill," she said, pulling her panties out of my mouth while stepping backwards toward my office desk.

She gently propped herself up onto a corner of it and spread her legs, exposing her Sex.

"Crawl over to me, boy and put your nose right here," she said, pointing a finger down in front of her glorious Womanhood. "Now breathe it in."

Magic.

"You can either tell me to leave right now. Or, you can beg me to continue. Be careful though, because if you select the latter course it'll be the last decision I ever freely allow you to make."

"Please Deirdre, I beg you to keep going," I pleaded without hesitation while inhaling the intoxicating scent of her moistening Sex.

"Wish granted, pet. Welcome to your probationary trial period."

The ground rules she provided were non-negotiable: no masturbating or ejaculating without her permission; I had to be available to her via phone/text within five minutes at all times and physically available within one hour; there was no breaking protocol; and I was never to ask questions or speak unless given permission.

"And you will think of me as your Queen and address me at all times as Mistress Morrigan, or Ma'am, hse finished."

"Do you understand, boy?"

Of course I did.

"Excellent, pet. I'll return right here in exactly 48 hours. In the interim, you will bake me a dozen cupcakes. Chocolate. With pink sprinkles. And on each one I want you to write 'Mistress Morrigan' in white lettering."

With that she stood up and walked out the door, slowing once to command over her shoulder, "Oh, and I expect you to wear those panties I've left for you the entire time."

She didn't even give me the chance to say it'd be my pleasure.

PRESENT DAY

"Pull over, pet, you are overdressed," Mistress said.

Upon her instructions, I stopped the Jeep on the side of the pine tree-lined road.

"Now strip down naked, except for your hat and sunglasses."

I stepped out of the Jeep and disrobed, leaping back into the vehicle so fast I burned my naked white ass on the cloth seats. From outside-in, I looked like a topless beach-bound tourist, not uncommon. Inside, Mistress reached over and began stroking my cock.

"So here's the deal, pet, we've got a good 20 minute drive into town. You are going to keep the speedometer under 30, and you are not to cum. Understand?"

Of course I did.

"Eyes on the road," she reminded me, as I continued to look down to admire her manicured red nails as they stroked the length of my shaft, causing precum to form at the tip of my cock. Before long it was dripping and pooling in my crotch.

"So pathetic, you have no control," Mistress teased.

We were pulling into town and she nodded toward a coffee shop. While I parked in a spot out-front, Mistress tightened Her grip on my cock with her left hand and began pinching my nipples sharply with her right.

"You have my permission to cum, pet."

It had been four days since my last release and my juices sprayed out like a shotgun, coating my chest and stomach.

You sit here and clean up just like I taught you," Mistress said, snaking a finger through a pool of my juices, bringing it up to my lips and into my waiting mouth. "Once you are finished, put your hands on the wheel at the nine and five position and don't move until I return."

FIVE YEARS AGO

"Very good Bill, these are delightful," Mistress Morrigan praised as she bit into one of the cupcakes I'd baked for her. "You'd be amazed at how easy it is to get a man down onto his knees. Or in-between your legs. But to get one to bake for you ... Now that is divine."

Morrigan ... between covertly baking cupcakes and trying to reconcile what was happening between me and my neighbor's daughter, who up until 48 hours ago I'd considered a kid, I'd looked up the name. Derived from Irish folklore, Morrigan was 'Queen of the Phantoms,' a shape-shifting Goddess with sovereignty over the Earth and its people.

I dared raise my gaze to watch her eat. Mistress towered over me in wickedly high heels and looked incredible in a low-cut, floor-length purple latex gown cinched at the waist with a belt. Her long brunette hair was pulled into a tight bun and she wore a dark crimson matte lipstick that accentuated her mouth and helped make her sparkling green eyes pop in the dark. Her final accessory was a pair of black, shiny, opera gloves that went up to her elbows.

I was on my knees and she gestured me forward with a wag of a finger. Without being told, I knew to crawl.

"Your cock is so hard for me, pet. And those balls of yours look absolutely ready to burst. It looks like you've followed my instructions and withheld playing with yourself."

"Yes, Mistress Morrigan, it was difficult, but I followed your instructions."

She reached down with surprising speed and cupped my jaw firmly with a gloved hand. It felt cool and smooth against my skin.

"You dare think I care how difficult something is for you, Bill. I could care less and the next time you bore me with such trivialities I'll take your voice."

I looked down in shame.

"But tonight, I need that mouth of yours," Mistress continued, as she removed her belt, causing her robe to fall open and revealing a large rubber strap-on cock underneath.

My shock was broken by her next command, which was to take her belt and tie it around my balls and still-hard cock. I finished and gave her the loose end, literally handing over my manhood on a leash.

She pulled, causing me to jump, and then smiled. "Ah, control of two cocks. Delicious."

"Now, come and suck your Mistress off," she commanded.

I'd watched slaves do this for years on the internet, but nothing prepared me for what it was actually like to lean down and accept the large rubber phallus into my mouth. It felt enormous and my tongue and jaw fought it at first.

"Watch those teeth, pet."

After a few moments, I settled down and found a rhythm which Mistress Morrigan began to match by rocking her hips, driving her strap-on cock ever-further down my throat. While still uncomfortable, I took solace in her moans, which were growing heavier and more enthused.

Without warning, she grabbed my hair with gloved fists and began driving my head back and forth rapidly and violently into her crotch. "Yes pet, Yes," she moaned while I began to gag and struggled to breathe.

After one final thrust she let go of my head, placed a heeled foot in the middle of my chest, and kicked me off my knees onto the floor. I looked up and watched as she walked out of my office and house without another word. Suddenly, the knot around my cock and balls felt very tight.

PRESENT DAY

It was surreal watching Mistress Morrigan enjoy her breakfast. Flirting with old time patrons, joking with the busboys, and listening to the secrets shared between the aunties sipping tea. She had become the center of attention. Meanwhile, everyone was oblivious to me as I sat outside in the Jeep spooning cum off my naked torso and eating it, as told.

Soon enough, Mistress bounded out the restaurant, waving goodbye over her shoulder.

"Change of plans," she announced.

Mistress had me navigate to a local home down near the beach, explaining along the way how she'd enjoyed getting to know Kam and Henry, two young Hawaiian surfers, over coffees the past few days.

"You are wonderful Bill, but they are real men and I need to get laid."

The men were out in the front yard when we arrived. In their early to mid 20s, they looked youthful and relaxed wearing board shorts that showed off their deeply tanned, deeply chiseled bodies. The result of lives spent as carefree watermen.

"Damn, Deirdre, we didn't believe you were for real," said the taller of the two, as she stepped out from the Jeep and ran to give them both hugs.

"Fellas, I've been called many things, but never a liar," Mistress volleyed back with a smile. "Hope you don't mind my friend here joining us," she said, gesturing to me.

Their eyes went wide as I stepped out from the driver's seat naked as the day I was born.

We were ushered in quickly at the invitation of the younger one, whom I learned was Kam. He was a talker, and made a valiant effort at chit chat with us in the living room while Henry busied himself in the kitchen mixing drinks. Mistress, for her part, was thoroughly enjoying the scene she'd created.

"Oh, none for him, Henry," she said gesturing at me as the drinks arrived. Over to that corner and on your knees, pet," she commanded me.

Kam and Henry stood silent, stunned as I obeyed and lowered myself.

"Mmmm, this is delicious, Henry," Mistress praised, as she downed a glass. "Now, I seem to recall the two of you telling me about a special coconut oil ..."

Body oil, to be exact. And quicker than I would have guessed, the trio of them were naked and rubbing one another sloppily with the stuff until their bodies were glistening and slick. I could smell the coconut fruit scent and feel the electricity of young lust permeating the room from my lonely corner.

Despite being younger, Kam was the bolder of the two men and I marvelled as he approached and began rubbing up against my Queen chest-to-chest. She smiled invitingly and began tonguing his mouth passionately. Following the lead of his friend, Henry approached from her rear. Once in place, he reached around and began pleasuring my Queen's Sex with his fingers while kissing her neck.

She responded by grabbing both their cocks, one in front and one behind, and slowly jerking them while moving the group over to a couch. She then eased Kam down into a seated position, straddled his lap, and guided him into her. While bucking him, she arched her back, causing her perfectly-formed, perfectly slick and shiny ass to protrude up.

Henry understood the invitation and slid into her from behind; a double-penetration.

The two men came quickly and she found pleasure in getting them both hard again with her mouth. Laying prone, she proceeded to fuck one and then the other. And then once more each, before they all collapsed in a sweaty, oily, tangle of limbs in the middle of the floor.

Mistress turned her head and looked at me,

"Get over here and clean me up."

I crawled toward her slowly as the two men parted way and Mistress Morrigan began to rise up. She commanded me to lay before her on my back and I enjoyed watching her tower over me and then sit down directly on my face.

"Lick me clean," she said, thrusting her Sex into my open mouth.

Kam and Henry's hot and frothy juices gushed into my mouth and it was all I could do to keep from gagging. But Mistress was merciless as she continued fucking my face.

"Get your tongue in there slut, come on you know you love it," she taunted.

And I did. It reminded me of our third and final training session all those years ago.

FIVE YEARS EARLIER

A week had passed since Mistress Morrigan had entered my home office, allowed me to suck her strap-on, and left me lying on the floor.

In the ensuing days I'd hoped for some message or task from her, but none came.

And then, a simple text.

"Be ready for your Mistress tonight. 11pm. I'll have a plus-one."

Not knowing what to expect, I set out two glasses of wine that night and peeked out the front window, excited and hopeful to catch a glimpse of what was to come.

And at precisely 10:58 pm my efforts were rewarded as I watched Mistress Morrigan exit her parent's house in a red catsuit, complete with matching hood, gloves and knee length boots with sky-high heels. Against the moonlight she looked like a devil. The whip in her right hand and the black figure crawling behind her re-enforced the effect.

I quickly scrambled to my office and got down on my knees just as the front door opened and Mistress' heels click toward me.

"Bill, meet my puppy," Mistress said as she entered the room.

Puppy, like Mistress Morrigan, was fully encased in latex. Except his gloves were shaped like paws, his hood had ears and he had a tail hanging down from a butt plug firmly planted into his backside. A bone-shaped rubber gag between his teeth finished the look.

I watched while Mistress put him through his paces - rolling over, sitting up, begging ... She'd whip him hard when he misbehaved and petted him lovingly when he pleased her.

"Your restraint and ability to remain quiet and watch while I play is commendable," Mistress said finally, looking over at me. "Come pet Puppy's belly."

I did, and felt rock hard abs underneath the skin-tight latex catsuit.

"I brought Puppy here for several reasons, Bill. First, I've finally got him house-trained. Second, he needed to be walked. And third, to let you know that I've got a stable of playthings ... You are one of many. Mine always, when and how I want you."

Mistress Morrigan reached down and pulled on the crotch zip of Puppy's suit. His large, pink cock sprung out and Mistress reached down and took it in her hands.

"Look at how big and wonderful his cock is, Bill," she said. "He may be dressed like a puppy, but he's really my stud," she said, getting down on her own hands and knees.

"Go ahead and sniff, Puppy," she said.

I watched while he crawled around Mistress, his nose pressed up near her, audibly taking in her scent.

12