Slave -- The Cafe

Story Info
She had no idea what effect He'd have on her life
1.5k words
4.33
16.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snick5908
snick5908
19 Followers

She enjoyed working at the restaurant. Just a small cafe that stayed opened late to accommodate the theatre goers who needed a little coffee or snack before travelling home. A nice place to chat about what was just seen, a chance to get to know someone better.

She saw Him enter. He was handsome but not the type that would grace GQ. His allure was more than that. She watched as the hostess seated Him in another section of the cafe and she sighed quietly as she found herself flush with the realization she wanted Him to be seated where she could serve Him. There was something about His attire, His bearing, His dark brooding look that made her heart beat a little faster.

She continued serving the customers at her station but she also found her glances going towards Him. She watched Him peruse the menu, watched as Carol, His waitress, bring Him coffee and pie. She waited to see if someone would join Him, but apparently He was alone. At her first opportunity, she cornered Carol to see what she could get from her. But apparently His cold demeanor carried over to His behavior. Carol had nothing to share other than He wasn't rude.

She kept feeling like someone was watching her. Felt eyes on her back each time she was turned from Him. Yet, each time she stole a look His way, His eyes were either looking at the traffic outside, or reading a newspaper He had picked up on His way to His booth. She worked very hard to time this perfectly, but she somehow managed to be the one at the cash register to take His payment.

"Did You find everything satisfactory?" she asked professionally.

He simply replied, "Yes, I did, thank you."

But when He handed her the cash, His hand found hers and lingered there gently for just a moment. Her eyes raised up to meet His and she found herself captivated by them as the electricity of His touch crashed through her body.

She slowly extricated her hand from His, presented Him with His change, and sent Him off with a throaty "come again", then returned to her waiting customers.

Her mind kept drifting back to Him all the rest of the night. How extraordinary His touch was, how deep His eyes, how He smelled, looked, sounded. Everything played on her memory the entire shift. She knew she would probably never see Him again but He was nice to fantasize about.

Finally it was time to go home. She said goodbye to her coworkers, slipped her sweater over her uniform and slung her purse over her shoulder. She started down the alleyway, the shortcut she took every night on her way home. It wasn't too dark, there was lighting the entire way, and she had traveled this way so often she felt comfortable.

She could see the figure leaning beneath the light well before He could see her. He simply showed no notice of her even though she was sure He could hear her footfalls. It was the man from the cafe, the one she had been thinking about all evening. He leaned there with one foot planted against the wall behind Him, His face downcast. And even though she couldn't clearly see His features, she knew it was Him.

She kept her eyes on Him as she began to pass by. Her breath coming a little quicker, her heart beating just a bit faster. He made no movement towards her until she was just about to pass. Suddenly, His hand snaked out and grabbed her firmly by her upper arm, swept her toward the wall and pressed her back into it, kissing her roughly.

Her first reaction was to scream, but His mouth muffled her cries. Then she began to notice. His actions weren't threatening. He wanted her to respond to Him, but He wasn't trying to elicit fear. He was enticing arousal from His kiss.

He felt her relax a bit and He pressed His advantage. As He strengthened His kiss, His hands found hers and brought them up and pinned them over her head. Holding her wrists in one hand, His other moved down the side of her body and slid her skirt up slightly. His knee moved to part her thighs and He began pressing more firmly into her body. She responded naturally by relaxing even more into Him. Her mind screamed that this wasn't her, this wasn't who she was. But the more He kissed her, the more she knew this was who she wanted to be.

His mouth left hers and trailed down her neck, nibbling and kissing at her softness. He brought His free hand up and began cupping her breast through her top, His thumb lightly stroking the nipple that was pressing through. He felt her arch into it, felt her arousal growing by leaps and bounds. He knew she was ready, needy, wanting Him.

His hand moved under her skirt and His fingers found her very wet. He moved her panties aside and began to gently rub her clit as He pulled His face away to watch her. His eyes caught hers once again and she felt His hand as He began to arouse her in earnest. She didn't make a sound, just felt Him toying with her. She didn't make a sound, that is, until He slipped two fingers into her deeply and began to stroke her g-spot as He thumbed her clit. She began a low throaty moan that grew the longer He fingered her. It grew so loud that He finally had to cover her mouth with His as to not draw attention.

When He felt her readiness, His hands moved to His trousers and dropped them. Then, lifting her against the wall, He moved her panties to the side and slipped in easily, deeply, and completely. She gasped with the sensation and He allowed her a moment to become accustomed to His prick within her depths. Then He simply wrapped her legs behind Him and began to thrust inside her slowly, focused on her face once again.

He moved slowly at first knowing she could come to her senses at any moment. He couldn't have that, she was all He could think about since the week before when He saw her serving through the cafe window. She didn't know He had been watching her for that long. That He had followed her partway home without her knowledge. He had seen her smile, her care, and her spirit. He knew she would need this, that this would make her whole. He needed her to submit to Him without question knowing in that way she would be totally His.

He watched her and moved a bit faster. He saw her eyes soften and her lust build. He knew she would be His. He grabbed her hips harder and began to thrust in earnest taking her higher and higher. It was when she began to move on Him, her hips meeting His, her hands moving to cling to His shoulders, that He finally let loose. He took what was His, He claimed her, and she gave to Him what He desired most. Herself

Both instinctively understanding an unspoken agreement, He felt himself begin to rise higher within and with her, both of them becoming lost in the sensations their joining created. A growl began deep in His chest and a corresponding moan from her let Him know it was only a matter of time.

He felt His cock throb inside and saw her eyes go wide as her orgasm began to assault her body. She threw her head back but He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her to Him again. And He kissed her. He kissed her in earnest. He kissed her with all the passion He was feeling. He kissed her with His heart.

She screamed into His mouth as her cum wracked her body and mind. Feeling her spasming around Him, He could hold off no longer and came deep inside her as well, His growls being smothered by her mouth in kind.

When finally their bodies began to relax, He lowered her and gently held her against the wall while she gathered her bearings. He readjusted her panties, her skirt and caressed her hair back into place. He then brought His own trousers up and fastened them once again while she panted, braced against the wall.

He leaned in and kissed her cheek, caressing it, then turned and began walking the way she had just come. Not one word had been exchanged between them since the restaurant. She began to panic. How would she ever find Him again? She belonged to Him yet she didn't know the first thing about Him. She began to search her pockets for a pen and paper before chasing after Him.

That's when she found it. She felt it in her pocket. The firm, thin, rectangular shaped object and she knew. She brought it up to her eyes and found His card there. The message written on the back only said, "I'll be watching."

snick5908
snick5908
19 Followers