Slave: The claiming

Story Info
A captive girl becomes a slave.
1.2k words
4.17
48.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran. The sound of her breath was intoxicating to him as he chased her through the trees. Little white clouds accompanied her breaths in the cold night air. The moonlight caught her eyes and he saw fear glinting back at him and felt the warm rush of pleasure at the sight. She rounded a corner and slipped in the mud and he lunged grabbing a hold of her cloak and yanking back. Her body fell back against his held immobile by his inhuman strength. She gasped meeting deep blue eyes glowing iridescent as they caught the moonlight.

"Please," she breathed panting.

"Please what?" He asked gazing down at her and already walking back to his lair anxious to have her. To taste her. To ravish her.

Once in the warmth of his rooms he locked the door and let her go. She fell to her knees in a tangle of wet clothes and tears begging for her life and grabbing onto his ankles. His fingers were firm in her hair as he tangled his fingers in the strawberry blonde strands and bent down bringing her face close to his.

"Obey me and I will not hurt you," He took in the sight of her face, angelic, beautiful. Full pink lips and big gleaming green eyes shining with tears. He wiped a thumb over a tear upon her cheek and smiled at her seeing her eyes widen as she saw the long sharp fangs.

She gazed up at him taking in his handsome features. High cheekbones that cast shadows over his full lips and strong chin in the flickering firelight. His long black hair shone like a tiger's pelt as it curled around his broad shoulders. He shrugged off his coat and walked towards her unbuttoning the starched white dress shirt. The muscles of his body rippled as he moved sending disturbing twinges of desire shooting through her body. Shirt thrown over the back of a chair he bent down and helped her to her feet gently stripping her clothes with precision and patience.

"Kneel," he commanded when she was naked.

She hesitated and trembled. "KNEEL!" he repeated. "I will not repeat myself, is this understood?"

"Yes," she whispered cowering before him on her knees. Something deep inside of her flickered to life. A flame in her stomach began to warm through her body despite the fear riding through her like lightening.

He bent down in front of her and tilted her head back. He touched her throat and cupped a breast in his hand feeling the nipple tighten against his palm. He squeezed enough to bring her pain and let her remember her fear. He buckled a collar and chain around her neck and left her there in silence for the rest of the night.

After two days of solitude she began to count on his visits. She had no companionship and was left only bowls of water upon the floor, which he would watch her lap up. He fed her from his fingers making her lick them clean and finally she became to count upon his administrations. She knew her survival depended upon her obedience and she strove with each passing day to obey his requests. He spent hours each night beating her until her ass was red and hot and wetness ran down her thighs from want. Yet each night he left her cold and wanting, shivering and wishing for more. She felt confused and wanting, desperate at times and yet deliciously subjugated.

It was two weeks after she was taken when he arrived one night issuing no greeting as usual. He walked to her and snapped his fingers giving the command for her to turn and lift her ass into the air. The harsh strike caught her off-guard and she wavered upon her knees feeling the bite of the leather belt. She was dizzy by the time the beating stopped. Her ass on fire and tingling with raw nerve endings. He pulled the chain and bade her stand leading her to the bed in the corner of the room and bidding her to lie down.

He crawled over her his body graceful and lithe, muscled and strong, poised to devour. His hands roamed her body pinching her nipples until she squirmed and moaned and then finally spreading her thighs and sliding his fingers through the soft folds of her pussy. She was wet and warm and he felt her tightness as he slipped a finger into her slick sheath. Her hips pushed up off of the bed and he smiled adding and additional finger inside of her.

"My little one is wanting is she?"

"Yes Master!"

"Tell me," he breathed against her flesh making the muscles of her stomach flutter.

"Please take me Master," her voice was filled with want, her green eyes round with begging.

He bent and drew his tongue over her clit pushing his fingers in deep and feeling her cervix with the tip of his fingers. He pushed harder testing her endurance for pain. He was rewarded with a delicious wince and felt her juices rush over his fingers. His teeth caught her clit and nibbled and she began to thrash upon the bed. He pulled away so suddenly that she sobbed out loud.

"Kneel," he ordered and knelt himself unbuttoning his pants and pulling out his cock. Her lips parted in greedy hunger and she took as much of him as she could fit. He was large and she struggled to open her mouth wide enough. He thrust his hips enjoying the sound of her gagging. When he was slick with saliva and painfully hard he pushed her back on the bed and moved between her legs his large hands wrapping around her thighs. He leaned back and watched as his cock began to sink into her heat. Inch by inch her pussy stretched around his cock and he closed his eyes enjoying the hot tightness of her encasing him. Moving his hands to her hips he pulled her down onto his cock completely burying himself within her and began a deep hard thrusting feeling the head of his cock hit bottom with each stroke.

She began a low whimpering in her throat her eyes squeezed shut, her moisture dripping out onto her thighs and creating slick rivulets over his balls. He took her harder, faster, the sound of her breath leaving her body throwing him onto another level of lust. Slamming into her she screamed pleasure and pain mixing and melding into one delicious sensation.

"You're mine," he growled. "Mine," Leaning over her he drug his teeth down the column of her throat scratching her perfect skin. The smell of blood threw him into a frenzy and he dipped his hand down pushing a finger into her tight virgin ass. He was buried inside of her to the balls feeling her sweet pussy contract around him and squeeze his cock. Sinking his fangs into her throat he heard her scream and thrust his hips harder feeling her body tremble beneath him. He drank deep and her blood was like sweet wine that smashed into his brain bringing glorious euphoria. He pressed his finger harder into her ass and thrust his cock one last time feeling her pussy shudder around him as she climaxed and he burst pumping her full until he watched his come leak out around his cock onto her soft pink lips now prettily swollen from his ravishing. He pulled out of her and smiled his hand idly stroking his cock and watched as she drew her legs up and gasped for breath.

His hand caught her ass hard and she jerked upright. "Stay alert little one, I'm not finished with you,"