Slave to a Couple Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still strange to be cooking in the nude, but fortunately I managed not to splatter myself with anything hot. Conversation over the meal was strangely topical. Master and Mistress discussed a book that they had read and I ate mostly in silence, like at lunch.

After dinner, Mistress suggested watching something and we all went into the living room. I don't know why I expected a normal film, but they put on a pornographic movie and I settled on the floor between their armchairs as it began.

I became engrossed in the film and did not realize what I was doing, but Mistress did. A slap to my cheek fifteen minutes in brought me to awareness, and I noticed that my hand was between my legs. "If you do that again, you'll have to be restrained." She warned me. "Now, I think your master has a problem that you need to take care of."

I looked at Master and saw that he had a noticeable bulge in his pants. I looked from it to his face and received a nod, so I undid his fly and took his penis into my mouth. This time he did not thrust and I knew it was up to me to please him. I remembered what I had seen the actress on screen doing just a few minutes before and began licking him. Then, I closed my lips around his cock and tried to suck. It must have been the right thing to do, because Master grabbed my hair but did not pull me off of him, so I kept sucking. Since I couldn't fit his whole cock in my mouth all at once, I used one of my hands to grab the base of it, I squeezed a little and he groaned.

Master's cock had been hard when I began, but it grew noticeably more so while I worked. His fingers that were woven through my hair tightened and relaxed a few times before he used his leverage to hold me to him as he spurted his semen down my throat. Being held in place made me start to gag, but fortunately it did not last long and he soon let go of me, his cock softening and shrinking as I pulled away.

"Now take care of your mistress." He commanded, and I moved between her legs, ready to kiss her exposed pussy again.

The taste was stronger than before and I lapped it up, eager to please Mistress.

"You can use your fingers too, slut." She told me and I tentatively used one finger to feel at the entrance to her pussy. The movie kept playing behind me and I could hear it, of course, but not see anything. I was disappointed, as I wanted to know what was going on, but I knew I had to keep working on my task.

I let my finger slide inside Mistress's slippery passage and tried thrusting with it. She muttered "more" and I added a second finger. It was a strange feeling, kind of elastic and very wet. I let my fingers scissor a bit, stretching her ever so slightly as my mouth sucked on her clit. I wasn't sure exactly what to do with my fingers, so I just wiggled them about and I licked and sucked her outside parts. It seemed to be the right choice and I felt my fingers tightly squeezed a few times before Mistress moaned in what sounded like relief.

"Good girl," she said "you can play with yourself now, if you want."

"Thank you, Mistress." I said and began to touch my pussy.

"Not like that, on the coffee table." I stopped and looked dubiously at the wooden object before climbing onto it, a little afraid that it would give way. "Position eight."

I lay on my back like for number six, but when I brought my knees up, they remained below my waist and my feet rested on the table as close to my ass as possible. "Now," she commanded and I started to touch myself again.

With my pussy facing Master and Mistress, I was still not looking at the television. I could see it if I let my head fall back, but then all the people were upside-down. It made my head feel funny anyway, so I stopped and looked up at the ceiling instead.

My pussy was still sore from the beating it had taken earlier, so I touched it very gently, which was unbelievably stimulating. I had a finger inside my pussy and one lightly touching my clit when I felt my second orgasm about to occur. It had almost happened when I remembered Mistress's warning, so I gathered my breath to ask permission.

"May I orgasm?"

"No." Master said and Mistress added a command.

"Stop." I pulled my hands away and took deep breaths, trying to calm myself. "Now you can watch the rest of the movie." She said it so cheerfully that I hated her a little bit. There were only a few minutes left, but I spent them squirming uncomfortably, in want of relief.

Afterward, it was time to get ready for bed. I wondered if they would want me to join them in their bed or if I would get my own room. I certainly did not want to sleep in that horrible basement. I nearly had to bite my tongue not to ask, knowing I would be told when they were ready to tell me and followed Master and Mistress up the stairs.

Their bedroom was huge and beautiful. I sincerely hoped I would be allowed to sleep on the enormous bed that took up a chunk of it. I did not get to look around long, Mistress led me by the leash into the bathroom and directed me to the toilet. "You may urinate." She told me.

I didn't think I could go with the two of them staring like they were, but all of a sudden, the pressure got to me and I peed, almost sighing in relief as I did so. I wiped as gently as possible, trying not to overstimulate the nerve endings of my pussy but still, it was like a bolt of pleasurable electricity went through me as I cleaned myself.

Also in the bathroom was a jacuzzi tub and a walk-in shower, both big enough for three. I became acutely aware of the various bodily fluids that were all over my body and my need to clean off before bed. I wondered which cleaning apparatus we would share.

I thought Master answered my unspoken question when he turned on the tap to fill the bathtub, checking the stream periodically for temperature as he sprinkled in salts of some kind. Soon, a floral fragrance filled the now steamy room. Mistress put my hair in a bun before unclipping the leash from my collar and leading me toward to tub by my arm, helping me to climb in without slipping. They did not turn on the jets but still, I felt immense relief as the water enveloped me to my neck. I could feel the dried blood, sweat, and semen dissolve away from me as I sank into the wet warmth. I sighed in pleasure as Master and Mistress looked on.

"Stay there, slut." Master told me, then he and Mistress undressed themselves and stepped into the shower, sliding the glass door shut behind them. I heard some laughter and muffled groans but even though I could see their silhouettes through the translucent door, I didn't really know what was going on.

Eventually, they came out of the shower and although my bath's temperature had been falling, it was still comfortably warm, so it could not have been too long. They both dressed in robes, then stood to regard me for a few minutes before Master opened the drain to let the water out.

Eventually, I lay there, naked and wet in an empty tub. Mistress held out a towel and Master helped me up. They dried me like a child, then led me by the hand to the bedroom.

Mistress opened a drawer and pulled out a strange belt with something hanging from it. She fastened the belt around my waist, positioning the thing directly above my ass crack. A thick leather cord hung down and she situated it between my cheeks, pulling this way and that until she felt it was secure. Where the leather got wider, it was placed over my pussy, all the way up my front, where she shoved the panel between the belt and my belly before folding it over the belt to the front and locking it into place with a small silver padlock.

"This, slut, is an adjustable chastity belt. It's not ideal, but it'll do until we can get you a custom made one. It's not for long-term wear, obviously," she patted the leather where it completely covered my pussy, "but you won't be able to touch yourself during the night, which is the important part."

While she was fastening me in, Master had gone over to the bed and pulled something out from beneath, it looked like a giant pillow. It took me a moment to realize it was a large pet bed, and a moment further to realize that I was expected to sleep on it.

I stood still as Mistress went back to the bathroom to retrieve my leash. She looped it around a bedpost, threading the clip through the loop at the other end so that it would stay in place. She beckoned me over and clipped it to my collar, effectively fastening me to the bed.

"Now, you won't be locked to the bed so you can get away in the case of an emergency, but don't betray our trust."

I spoke for the first time since I had been brought upstairs. "No, Mistress, of course not."

"Remember, slut, an emergency is life-threatening only. If there is a fire or a tornado or a home invasion. Otherwise, there is no reason for you to remove your leash. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You may now sleep." She gestured to the pet bed which lay at my feet.

I sat on it, then lay down, trying to find a comfortable position. My head had to remain nearest to the post, but my leash was long enough to give me a fair amount of leeway and I tossed and turned a bit as I tried to settle in. There was a folded blanket on the floor near my bed and I spread it out over my body as I tried to get used to the strange feeling of the belt that bound my lower parts.

Not far away from me, Master and Mistress got into bed as well, then turned out the light. There were noises as they shifted about and I could hear them kissing. More noises, and I knew they were having sex, making love even. Even though I couldn't see anything, I knew it was different than it had been when I had given myself to Master. That had been about domination and possession. This seemed to be about love and pleasure.

The grunts I heard seemed to be passionate and unrestrained. Although they both said "I love you," it was not exactly a gentle coupling, I even felt the bed move at one point.

Finally, they were done and I could try to get to sleep. I didn't really know much about biology, but I was impressed at Master's virility, I had been made to understand that men could not generally ejaculate so many times in one day. I wondered if he could keep up that pace and both feared and anticipated the days ahead of me.

12