Slave to a Sinful Empire Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, I love you," they both muttered between tongue-swirling kisses. Annie wrapped her legs around Simon, crossing her ankles to trap him in a conjugal embrace. She ran her hands along his manly back, as waves of ecstasy coursed through her with each rough, eager thrust. Their oiled bodies slid deliciously against each other, her soft breasts squeezed against his hard muscles.

Annie's mind filled with thoughts of a future with Simon. She wanted to do this every night, fall asleep next to him, then do it again in the morning. The marriage, which had been mostly a pretext for sex moments ago, now consumed her as a real and powerful desire. At least in this joyful moment, everything she had said became true, and one thing above all the rest: she wanted Simon's baby.

The need for his seed was like an overwhelming hunger. Annie remembered what her mother had taught her about a woman's cycle, and was fairly certain she was in her fertile time. Fyrio had always pulled out, denied her his seed or spilled it in her ass, not wanting to "ruin her" with pregnancy. But far from ruination, Annie now saw pregnancy as a glorious consummation. This was the true purpose of sex, wasn't it? Images filled her mind: herself with a swollen belly and milk-heavy breasts; a smiling Simon holding a newborn; a gaggle of children playing happily as she looked on, pregnant with yet another child...

"Simon..." she moaned, "... are you close?"

"Yes... yes... where do you want it?" he gasped.

"Inside me... always inside me!" she begged. "Give me your cum! Fill me up! Get me pregnant!" she cried.

"Pregnant... Annie, I..." Simon said, seeming to hesitate, his thrust slowing slightly. Perhaps he was thinking about how they had met only last night. Annie knew she had to recapture his attention.

"Give me your baby, Simon," she pleaded. "Please... get your wife pregnant... put a baby in my belly! I want it! I want to have your baby... I want to have all your babies... promise me!" she cried.

"Yes, yes, Annie, my wife, yes..." Simon said breathlessly as he began pumping faster and harder. The head of his cock was kissing her cervix, sending shooting spasms of pleasure up her spine. "A baby... our baby," he moaned, and then released his cum.

It pumped out in hot spasms, one after another, filling her up with its warmth. The feeling was so perfect Annie nearly passed out. The part of her which had cried out like an animal for cum was satisfied, and the delicious afterglow of sex filled her with golden tingling. As Simon flopped down exhausted beside her and began to lazily kiss her neck and play with her hair, Annie reached down and began to expertly rub herself, holy oil and cum mixing together into a wonderful lubricant until her fingers slipped and slid effortlessly over her swollen lips and hard clit.

Tilting her hips to prevent any of the precious seed from escaping, Annie rubbed herself faster and faster. With some deep womanly instinct, she sensed that she had been impregnated. "I'm going to have your baby, Simon," she whispered as he lay next to her. From his silence she sensed that, with his cum released, his trepidation about what they had rushed into was returning. Knowing she had to distract him, Annie pushed his face down to one breast, where he suckled as she rubbed herself.

"You have to fill me up every night until we're sure," she said, softly but firmly. "And even after that... even when my belly is big, I want it every night, husband," she teased gently.

"Yes... but I do have my duties... as an agent of the King... there will be some nights when-" he protested weakly, until she shoved her nipple back into his mouth. She was getting close to coming herself, and his doubts were like cold water on her skin.

"You have your duties as a husband," Annie scolded softly. "Your cock is mine, and I will have it whenever I want. Your cock, and your seed, and your babies, whenever I want... promise me!" she cried, and felt herself approach the edge of a precipice of dizzying pleasure.

"Yes, yes, I promise," Simon whispered helplessly.

"Do you love me?" she gasped as the first waves crashed over her.

"Yes, I love you, Annie, I love you!" he cried, and she came, shuddering with incalculable pleasure, rocked by it like a storm. So much more intense than what Nathalie had given her, or what she had ever given herself. She was filled with man-seed, she was happy, and in love, or something like it anyway... all thoughts were erased by her all-powerful orgasm.

As it subsided, she lay next to him in the golden afterglow, perfectly content. She drifted off to sleep next to her husband, his huge load of thick cum slowly dripping from her fertile womanhood.

*****

Annie woke to find Simon rising and dressing hurriedly. "Good morning, husband," she said softly from the bed. Simon smiled uncertainly.

"Good morning, wife." He hopped on one foot as he pulled on a boot. "Get dressed quickly," he said furtively. "Maybe you can slip back in with the others..."

"Oh, so that's how it will be?" Annie asked archly. "You'll hide me like your dirty secret?"

"No, it's not like that, just..." Simon stammered. "It could be awkward, you know... we still have to live here a few days. The clergy might not approve."

"Not approve of our holy love? Our lawful marriage?" Annie mused. "No, they probably wouldn't," she said with a smirk. "Lonely old men without wives. It must be torture for them to look on a beauty such as myself," she continued, "and know they can never have me. Only you, husband."

"You shouldn't disrespect the priests," Simon scolded mildly as he laced his boots. "They take a great risk to preach in Zathon, and to help the slaves and believers."

"You're right, of course," she sighed, "it's just that I feel sorry for them. They should make a law that says the priests have to be eunuchs, like in Qazzan. Then they could be pure, and their animal desires wouldn't torment them so."

Simon smirked at that. "Perhaps you're right, wife. Beautiful and smart, too. I am a lucky man," he said as if trying to convince himself.

Annie rose naked from the bed and walked over to him. "So... you don't regret our marriage, then?" she asked as she pressed against him from the front, her soulful green eyes gazing into his lucid blues.

"No... no, of course not," he said softly. "It was very sudden, of course... but it was love, love at first sight. God brought us together," he said, starting to sound more confident.

"You didn't just say your vows so you could fuck me?" Annie asked in a soft, teasing tone.

"No! No, I promise," Simon replied quickly, sounding wounded.

"Mmm, good," Annie purred. "I could never love a scoundrel who would do such an awful thing." She kissed him tenderly. Swirling her tongue into his mouth, she began to pull him toward the bed. "Just once more, husband..."

"No, no," he protested between kisses. "We have to... gather the others... and discuss... the plan," he said as he half-heartedly tried to pull away.

"Then you'd best be quick..." Annie said, and went over to the table. Bending over it, she showed Simon her taut round ass. "Take me," she moaned.

Sighing, and glancing quickly at the door, Simon hurried over, fumbling his rapidly stiffening cock out of his pants. The deliciously soft ass was raised before him, and he sunk his hands into the yielding flesh, then thrust roughly into her. Annie gave out a cry.

"Harder," she urged, "faster! If you're going to finish quickly then do it roughly," she insisted. Simon picked up the pace, pounding against her ass harder and harder, the soft deerskin of his pants brushing her exposed skin as he plunged his cock in up to the base.

Annie moaned in pleasure as he pumped her. This was nothing like the gentle, loving sex last night. Simon was taking her as Fyrio had taken her, caring only about his own pleasure, and she found she loved it. When the man was her beloved husband and not her hated owner, being taken roughly was a sweet delight.

Suddenly the door swung open and both lovers found themselves staring at the shocked young face of Zelle. "Oh..." the pretty young girl said softly after a long, awkward moment, "... I'm sorry. Sorry." With that she ducked out through the door.

Annie felt Simon pull out, and felt something else too, something warm filling her. "Did you come?" she asked with a sly smile. Then putting her hand to her pussy, she held her fingers up to her eyes, dripping with warm cum. She smiled and put her fingers in her mouth. "You filthy boy," she teased. "You came when Zelle saw you!" Simon blushed red, but denied nothing. "You like to be watched? You like young girls to see you fucking?" she continued.

"Enough!" Simon cried, and spanked her ass. He hit nowhere near as hard as Fyrio had, but there was some spirit behind the sharp slap. "Guard your tongue, wicked wife!" he warned, and spanked her again, a little harder, on the other cheek. "Get cleaned up and dressed," he said as he put away his cock, then hurried out the door.

*****

The group of escaped slaves huddled around Simon in the candle-lit shrine. More had come in the night: a gaunt and weary-looking man, a girl with haunted eyes, a starveling child. More refugees would be joining them in the time before they left.

"Two days from now," Simon was saying, "the Alephine Air Corps is going to bomb Jaron." There was no sound as they absorbed this news, no murmur of surprise or whisper of fear. They listened raptly. "At the same time, our agents around the city will commit acts of sabotage against various military and government targets. In the chaos of the bombardment and attacks from within, the response of the police and military will be scattered and confused. We will have no better chance to make our escape." He continued, describing the escape route he had spoken of to Annie, what seemed a lifetime ago but was only last night, before their hasty marriage and blissful consummation.

Annie listened, her anxiety growing as she thought. Would Simon come with her to Alephia? He had spoken of staying and continuing his work, his part in the endless war between Kingdom and Empire which was consuming the continent. Annie vowed not to allow it. The war would take him from her. If he were captured by Zathon, he would be killed in some excruciating and horrible way, for Zathon had advanced the art and science of torture further than any nation in the dark history of the world. She resolved to take him with her, by any means.

With that decided, she fixed her attention once more on Simon's words, trying to commit every detail of the path, of the various safe houses and hidden shrines, to memory. When it had all been explained, Simon asked them to join hands in a circle, and join in a prayer for success in their journey and deliverance from the pit of slavery. Annie prayed as fervently as any of them.

After the midday meal, another holy mass was held. Annie attended once again, taking comfort from the familiar litanies and the communal prayers. Silently she asked God to accept her marriage and her love for Simon, and help her keep him safe and by her side.

Later, as everyone prepared for bed, Annie once more rejoined Zelle, Hodges, and Matilda on the straw pallets of the storeroom. None commented on her absence the night before, but Zelle whispered to Annie, "Sleep next to me again."

Annie curled up next to the younger girl, inhaling the sweet scent of her blonde hair. Without prompting, she knew that Zelle was waiting to hear about her and Simon. And she found herself eager to tell someone, if only to make the extraordinary night seem more real. She whispered into Zelle's ear long into the night, giving her every salacious detail. She described sitting in Simon's lap, kissing him and feeling his hard cock through his pants, saying the vows with him, his hands oiling her body and hers oiling his, the feeling of his cock thrusting into her and of his warm cum flooding her.

As the story continued, Zelle's breathing became heavier, and by the time Annie was describing how she spread the oil on Simon's cock, Zelle's hand had slipped under the hem of her nightie and she was rubbing herself gently. As Annie described the fucking, her pace increased, and when she whispered lasciviously about how she had begged for his baby, Zelle was wracked with shudders, and little peeps of suppressed cries were escaping her lips.

After the last shivers had subsided, and the girls had lain together a while in companionable silence, Annie whispered again in Zelle's ear. "Now you tell me some dirty stories."

"I don't have any... none as good as yours. I'm... still a virgin," she admitted.

"That's good," Annie insisted. "I'd hate to think of some nasty Zath defiling you, Zelle." She stroked the girl's hair as she whispered to her. "Now you can give that gift to some special boy. A good husband, back home."

"I'm... not from Alephia, actually," Zelle replied softly, sadly. "I'm from Zathon. My parents sold me to pay a debt. I'm just lucky Nathalie bought me, and not some dirty old man."

"What do you mean?" Annie said as an idea formed in her mind. "Of course you're from Alephia. You're my little sister. And you're going home with me."

"Do you mean it?" Zelle asked with a heartbreaking mixture of gratitude and fear, fear Annie would say no and consign her to the life of a vagabond.

"Of course I do. You'll live with me and Simon. You know, he likes you a lot. When you walked in on us... you just looked at him and he came," Anne confided, kissing playfully at Zelle's ear. Zelle laughed through the tears of happiness that were gathering in her eyes.

"I... I guess I do have some dirty stories..." Zelle said, knowing she had to change the subject or cry. Besides, she was getting wet again. "Just not about men. About Nathalie."

"Oh? Do tell," Annie said wickedly.

"I was her handmaiden. Helping her get ready, brushing her hair, bathing her. She would do the same for me... bathe me, dress me up. I was like her little doll. We were used to seeing each other naked. But one day, about a year ago I think, I came into the room and she was already naked, lying on the bed."

"She had photographs spread around her," Zelle continued, and Annie felt herself growing wet. "Of naked women. Grown women, all in explicit poses. 'What do you think of these?' she asked me, and had me strip naked and lay next to her. Some of the pictures showed women with other women, kissing, sucking each other's breasts and cunts. 'What do you think of this one?' she asked me. It was a young woman with her face buried in a mature woman's ass. 'Do you want to try it?' she asked."

"She made me lick her, then. Well, not 'made me'... I wanted to. I was curious, and I liked Nathalie. I wanted to obey. I sucked at her... her pussy, at her tits. I kissed and licked every part of her. That night we slept together in her bed. After that it became part of our routine. In her toilet, after she had washed for the night, she would order me to give her a 'tongue bath'. I would lick her all over, every inch... she insisted. It always ended with me cleaning out her pussy with my tongue, vigorously, until she came." Annie listened raptly, her cheek pressed into the hollow where Zelle's soft neck met her shoulder. "She never did anything to me," Zelle said, "but I sort of always... hoped she would."

"Poor Zelle," Annie whispered, as pity and love swelled inside her. "You just wanted love. I hope you find a man... or a woman..." she said as she softly kissed Zelle's neck. Zelle sighed. "But until you do... let your big sister comfort you..." Annie whispered as she slid a hand around Zelle's front and under her nightie. The younger girl wasn't wearing panties, and Annie's fingers brushed her wet lips.

"But... your husband..." Zelle protested weakly.

"I'm sure he won't mind... you're a girl, so it's not really adultery. I'm doing this to show I love you," Annie replied softly in her ear as she rubbed at Zelle's slippery slit. "Love is pure. God is Love. It's not a sin. It's not cheating. I'm going to tell him all about it... the next time I'm riding him," she said with a sly smile. "He'll probably come as soon as I say your name." Zelle moaned softly as Annie began to rub faster. "Let me tell you again... about his cock..."

They did not fall asleep until late that night. Annie rubbed Zelle to orgasm twice, whispering in her ear words that grew more and more filthy as the night wore on. Then as Zelle kissed her mouth sleepily, Annie brought herself to a shivering climax, and they fell into a contented sleep curled together on the straw.

*****

"I'll be back before morning," Simon said to Annie as they sat together in a quiet corner of the shrine the next evening. "Don't worry about me. It's nothing dangerous. I just have to get in touch with some people, finalize our plans."

"You have to come back," Annie said sadly. "I won't leave Jaron without you."

"I will, I promise. Tomorrow night, the bombs will fall, and we'll all escape together, as Jaron burns to the ground behind us," he replied with a note of grim satisfaction.

"And afterwards?" Annie asked with a hint of pleading. "Will you come with me, into Alephia? Will you stay with your wife?" She looked into his eyes, searching for the truth of his feelings.

"I... I don't know," Simon admitted. "It depends what orders I get. I may be needed again in Zathon, to help others escape, or to fight the slavemasters in some other way. It all depends on my superiors."

"So you would leave me?" Annie cried, wounded. "Leave me alone, to raise our baby?" she accused, touching her stomach. "You made a sacred vow, Simon."

He looked away to the damp brick floor. "I know. But I also took an oath to serve the King. In a time of war, an agent of the secret service can't resign unless his reason is... very..." but he saw that Annie was glaring at him with tears welling up in her lovely green eyes. "Listen. I'll request a transfer to Alephia. There's war-work to do there as well. Counter-espionage, maybe. But I can't promise they'll accept my request. I'll try my best, Annie, I'll do everything I can to stay with you."

Tears were rolling down her cheeks now, and Simon pulled her into a fierce embrace which she returned. He felt the warmth of her tears on his neck as she buried her face in his shoulder. They held their embrace for a long moment, both amazed at how much they needed this person who had been a stranger days ago. Then finally, with kisses and assurances of a swift and safe return, Simon broke away from Annie and slipped out of the secret entrance in the cask.

Annie found comfort in Zelle, talking of her love and her fears with the younger girl long into the night. Then once again curling up next to her on the straw, she fell into a fitful sleep disturbed by anxious dreams.

At first she thought the sound was in a dream, but as Annie came slowly awake in the dark cellar, she realized that she did hear something. A faint, distant thwacking like someone chopping wood, or...

Through the door to the shrine came a woman's high scream, followed by the barking shouts of men. Annie's eyes went wide in the darkness, as she held herself perfectly still for a long moment. "Zelle," she finally whispered. "Zelle, wake up!"

There were more voices from beyond the door as Zelle roused herself. Though the words were indistinct, different voices emerged. A man barking what sounded like orders. More men shouting. A softer male voice speaking in a calm tone. Shouting again, and Annie heard the word slaves.

By this time Zelle was wide awake, and had realized what was happening. Fear was written on her face, but not panic. She began to shake at Hodges, who muttered grumpily. She kicked him in the ribs, and he gave a muffled grunt.