Slave to a Sinful Empire Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old man began with her round tits, which were not enormous but proportional to her curvaceous body, and perky with youth. The sprinkling of freckles on the pale flesh, and the pert pink nipples, added greatly to their attraction. After kneading and squeezing them, sending thrills of horrible pleasure through Annie, he began to kiss and suck wetly at her nipples, and to bury his head between her tits and rub his face across them, all the time licking lasciviously.

Then, unexpectedly, the old Zath bent his head down to one of Annie's exposed armpits. Fyrio had demanded she keep them shaved, although a fine fuzz of red hair had grown back in the scant few days of her freedom. Now the old man licked the pale, sensitive, goose-pimpled flesh, then sucked hungrily at the tender hollow where the red hairs sprouted.

Annie gave a low moan of surprise, disgust, and the pure physical thrill of the weird sensations coursing through her. Just like a Zath, she thought, to take a place she had considered completely asexual, her armpit, and sexualize it. Now he was licking and sucking at the other armpit.

Then there were hard footsteps outside the door, and the older jailer removed his mouth from her flesh and stood up straight. The iron door opened, the prisoner was dragged in, and Annie cried out in horror through her gag.

*****

Nathalie stood in the doorway, flanked by her captors. Her hair had been shaved down to a dark stubble. Her eyes were wide with terror, and her cheeks were streaked with dark makeup as if she had been crying. Her mouth was stopped with a black rubber ball gag. Her hands were near her shoulders, raised as if in surrender, her arms against her sides and held there by ropes which also tightly bound her tits, squeezing them until they were a lurid purple-red. On her neck, Annie saw, was branded the mark of a traitor to Zathon, the mark of imminent death.

To one side of her was the young blonde Zath, a visible bulge once more growing in his pants. To the other was a woman. Her dark brown hair was pulled back in a severe bun. Her piercing black eyes flashed in anger, and her crimson-painted lips were pursed in cold contempt. Her large breasts were pushed up by a black corset, and her dark nipples were pierced with gold rings. Her arms and legs were encased in long black silk gloves and high black leather boots, which ended past the elbows and knees. Above her bare legs and below her exposed navel, a black rubber cock bobbed in the air, held on by straps. Annie couldn't help but stare at that large, artificial cock as the woman strode into the room, dragging Nathalie with her.

Nathalie gave out a low, miserable moan when she saw Annie, bound with her legs spread and arms raised. The dominatrix led Nathalie around behind Annie. "Clean her ass off," the woman demanded, and undid and removed Nathalie's ball gag. "Save the cum," she added.

"Yes, mistress," Nathalie replied in a soft, miserable voice. Annie felt the soft wetness of her tongue slide up the curve of one exposed cheek, and gave a small shudder of pleasure. Despite the restraints and the situation, she felt herself growing wet as Nathalie licked away the cum.

"Stand up, bitch," the dominatrix snapped when Nathalie was done. Then roughly grabbing the ropes binding her tits, she pulled Nathalie over to the front of Annie. "The little slut's face is filthy," she said with wicked delight. "Clean it!"

Annie felt a warm thrill as Nathalie's soft tongue traced a moist line up one freckled cheek. She felt Nath's soft, warm breath on her face, smelled the traces of her perfume below the sweat and fear of her captivity. Nathalie ran her tongue up the side of Annie's nose, licking up the rope of cum draped there. Then Annie felt the wonderful tongue run across one eyebrow, to lap at her freckled forehead, cleaning the last of the cum.

"Show me," the mistress said, and Nathalie opened her lips to show her mouth swimming with cum and saliva. "Good little slut. Now kiss her," the Zath woman ordered haughtily.

Eagerness for the kiss and disgust at the load of cum warred in Annie's mind as Nathalie leaned in, then everything rational or coherent was dissolved in a deep, tongue-entwining kiss. All of their burning mutual need was poured into this one kiss like liquid fire. The salty load was forgotten as they swirled their tongues against each other desperately, trying to communicate all the love they felt. Annie's mouth was held open by the ring gag, but Nathalie could still suck at Annie's plump lips, nibble softly at the fat lower one, then thrust her tongue once more through the ring and into Annie's sweet mouth.

"Swallow," the dominatrix ordered, and both of the young captives swallowed a mouthful of each other's saliva and the cum of two men. Then reaching around Nathalie's neck with one silk-gloved hand, she pulled her captive away. "You can use her throat for a while," she told the two men, then threw Nathalie down to her knees on the hard cement floor at their feet. The younger Zath pulled his hard cock from his pants and smacked it playfully at Nathalie's lips.

As Nathalie reluctantly began to suck, the dominatrix went to a rack on the wall Annie was facing. She selected a leather cat-o-nine whip, snapping it in the air and making Annie flinch. Meanwhile the younger Zath had grown impatient, and now seized the back of Nathlie's head, and with a violent, wet gagging noise, forced her down on his cock. He began to pump his hips into her face, fucking her mouth as Nathalie made sounds of strangulation and drool bubbled and dripped from her lips.

The dominatrix walked behind Annie and unhooked the ring gag, tossing it aside onto a table. She circled the younger girl, and looked Annie up and down speculatively, as the girl stared in terror at the whip. "Have you been whipped, before, slave?" the Zath mistress asked mildly.

"Y-yes, mistress," Annie answered.

"You seem nervous," the older woman replied, then snapped the air again, making Annie jump slightly in her restraints.

"Yes, mistress. I... I wasn't whipped very often, mistress," she explained. "Master Fyrio preferred the cane or the strap."

"On your ass, no doubt?" the mistress. Annie nodded. "I want to hear you say it. Tell me who liked to do what to your what."

"M-master Fyrio, liked to... to cane and spank my ass, mistress," Annie responded dutifully.

"He sounds like a very lenient master," the woman mused. "Obviously too much so. Perhaps a few proper whippings would have saved his life. Why did you kill such a good, kind master?" she asked Annie, leaning her face in close. At the same time she viciously tweaked one pink nipple, making Annie gasp in pain.

"He was a beast" Annie whispered. The mistress only smiled and stepped back. Then savagely she lashed across Annie's tits with the many-thonged whip, making them sing with numbing pain. Annie cried out involuntarily.

"He was better than most masters, and you were lucky to have him!" the dominatrix cried, then lashed across her chest again, making her round tits vibrate with the blow. This time she muffled her scream. "Why did you really kill him?" she demanded, then savagely struck across one tender armpit and breast, then did the same on the other side.

"To be free!" Annie cried out, then screamed as the evil woman whipped across her tits one, two, then three more times, leaving them pick and stinging.

"Stupid bitch," the dominatrix sneered. "You thought you could get away? You've only brought yourself pain and punishment." As if to emphasize her point she whipped across Annie's soft, pale stomach, scoring bright pink lines across the white flesh. "Tell me why you killed him!"

Annie looked at Nathalie in despair. The kind-hearted Zath girl had helped her, and the only reward had been capture, enslavement, and soon death. Even now some wicked man was pumping her throat with his cock. And yet, given the dire situation, Annie thought that Nathalie would want one of them to survive. Nathalie had already been marked with the sign of death, but Annie realized they had not marked her, that they were deciding between death and re-enslavement for her fate.

If she lived just a few more days, there was hope. Simon would find a way to rescue her. Nathalie would want her to survive. So Annie told herself it was an act of compassion, not cowardice, when she condemned her friend.

"It was her idea!" she cried, looking at Nathalie's helpless eyes as the Zath fucked her throat. "She gave me the knife, she forced me to do it! I couldn't disobey! Please!"

The dominatrix smiled, and relented in her whipping. "Why did she do it? She was jealous, wasn't she. She wanted you for herself?"

"Yes, yes," Annie confessed falsely. Truth, she knew, meant nothing in Zathon. Lies were her only weapon now. "She was in love with me. I thought she would protect me, but she was afraid she would be blamed for the murder, so she threw me out! Me and all the slaves! But it was my fault, and hers! Please, the others didn't do anything!"

"And Master Fyrio?" the dominatrix asked. "Were you in love with him?"

Annie's soul recoiled in disgust from the words, but this was obviously what the woman wanted to hear, so she forced herself to speak. "Yes," she said weakly, then with more vigor, "Yes, I loved him! I loved Master Fyrio! He was a good master! He was young, and handsome, and treated me well! I wanted..." she said, drawing on thoughts of Simon for her lie, "I wanted his baby! But she wanted me to herself, and didn't want me to get pregnant. So she made me kill him, the traitorous bitch! Mistress, I'm sorry, please, just spare me," she begged, disgusted with herself but knowing she had to live. "Spare me and I'll be a perfect slave! I'll never misbehave again, mistress, please!"

The dominatrix gave a dark, silky laugh. "Oh, very good," she murmured. "I don't care if you believe it. Your feelings don't matter, slave," she said. "All that matters is your willingness to do what we want, what we say. You're doing well so far. There might be a place for you here," she said, then suddenly lashed at Annie's tits again, making them sting with fresh pain. "Chained to a wall in the men's toilet!" she cried with evil glee as she whipped Annie again. "In the kennel servicing the police dogs!" Another burning lash of the thongs across her side. "Under my desk, sucking my cunt!" Then lowing the lash, she came closer, putting a silk-gloved hand against Annie's cheek. Annie was surprised to find that she had been crying, as the domina wiped away a streak of wetness. "Would you like to be my slave?" she cooed into Annie's ear.

"Oh yes, yes mistress, please let me, please make me yours," Annie whispered fervently.

"I'll give you a chance," the mistress murmured. "This one chance, to prove what a good little slut you are, and then I'll decide. But one mistake, one defiant look, and I'll put you on a spike next to that bitch," she said evilly, looking over at Nathalie, who was now sitting red-faced against a wall, the Zath having finished with her mouth. Annie couldn't meet her eyes.

"Stand up, slut," the domina ordered, and shakily Nathalie stood. "Come around behind this one," she commanded, pointing to the spot, and reluctantly Nath walked over, her hands still raised in that pitiful surrender, her tits still tightly bound. "On your knees," the mistress snapped, and Nathalie kneeled behind Annie's soft, pale ass. "Eat her ass, bitch," the dominatrix sneered.

Annie shivered in revulsion as Nathalie reluctantly leaned in, stuck out her tongue, and touched the tip to Annie's pink, puckered butthole. The dominatrix snapped the whip across Nathalie's back, and she began to lick at it softly.

Annie had many times been forced to endure Master Fyrio's tongue in her ass, and she found the Zath predilection for analingus disgusting, another sign of their complete moral perversion. But now she discovered that it was doubly disgusting when Nathalie did it, for a good and kind-hearted young woman was being forced to perform the putrid act, even as she herself was forced to endure it. Thus the Zaths had cleverly doubled the humiliation and torment they loved to deal out, especially to the pure-hearted.

"Eat it!" the domina shrieked, lashing Nathalie's back once again. "Eat it like you need it, bitch!" Nathalie licked more in earnest, and slid her tongue into the tight hole, making Annie moan softly. Annie decided it would be better to play this up, to make Nathalie seem more dedicated to her vile task. So she moaned again, a little louder, panted, gasped, and bit her ripe lower lip. She found that it was not all acting, that beneath the distaste there was some sort of base, physical pleasure in being licked in so sensitive and taboo a spot.

"Good slut," the dominatrix said softly. "Keep going until I tell you to stop." Then she walked around to Annie's front. Her hard black eyes glared into Annie's soft face. One thumb, with a perfect sharp nail painted wine red, stroked her lips. "Open," the woman said in a quiet voice, as if sharing a secret. Annie opened her mouth, let her tongue slide over her bottom teeth. The woman rubbed at her pink tongue absently with her thumb.

"I'm going to kiss you, now," the woman said. Over her shoulder, Annie could see the older man fondling himself where he leaned against a table. "You're going to kiss me back. Remember, this is your audition. You're going to kiss me like you love me, even though you hate me. This will show that you can set your own feelings aside to make me happy. That ability is necessary for a good slave. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress," Annie whispered. Behind her, Nathalie's tonguing had not grown less intense, although she was no longer watched. Annie's legs were quivering slightly with pleasure.

"Do you love me, or hate me?" the domina asked teasingly, but with a threat behind her words.

"I love you, mistress," Annie sighed. The Zath woman put one hand around the back of Annie's head, burying her fingers in red hair, and pulled the bound girl into a kiss. The kiss was like an attack. The tongue speared into her mouth, and the mistress's lips sucked furiously at her own, as her hand pressed Annie deeper into the kiss.

Annie forced herself to kiss back. She parried and prodded at the thrusting tongue invading her mouth, and desperately sucked the lips which sucked at her own. She swirled and licked at the other woman's strong tongue, and felt it push back at her. The woman's free hand came up and savagely squeezed one soft breast. Meanwhile Nathalie licked vigorously at her sensitive ass.

Finally the domina pulled away, a long string of spit connecting their lips as they parted. "Good girl," she murmured in Annie's ear. "Next..." she said, and reached down to rub at Annie's pussy. The captive girl suddenly realized how wet she had become, in spite of herself. She gasped as she felt two fingers with smooth, sharp nails slide into her. "Next you'll take my cock," the Zath woman said with evil mirth.

From some hidden pocket in her black leather outfit, the woman produced a vial of yellow-tinted oil. She poured it lasciviously over the black rubber strap-on, while she continued to finger Annie with her other hand.

"Is it bigger than Fyrio's?" she whispered as she rubbed the oiled tip of the rubber cock against Annie's wet lips. Then without waiting for an answer, she slid her fingers out and the cock-head in. The false cock was indeed larger than Fyrio's, or any of his friends', or any cock she had seen outside of caricature and the lewd artworks of the Zaths. It was fat, unrelentingly long, and always hard, curved just enough to rub the inner wall where her sweet spot was, as the mistress slid it up vertically into the standing girl.

Annie gasped as she felt the dildo stretch her. The mistress put both hands around her throat, and gently began to play-choke her. As she did it, she angled her hips under Annie's pelvis so that she could thrust up into the bound girl from where she stood between Annie's spread legs.

"Lick harder," she commanded to Nathalie, who obeyed, redoubling her already lewd assault so that she was now thrusting her tongue deep inside Annie's ass. Then the dominatrix gave a cruel smile and began to pump upwards into Annie, sending shocks of discomfort and dull aching pain up into her guts with each thrust of the hard rubber cock. Annie tried to will herself to relax and accept it. Suddenly the domina took one hand off her throat, and again wrapped it around the back of Annie's head, and kissed her forcefully.

Now Annie was being penetrated in all three orifices: the false cock thrusting rudely up into her, the beloved tongue of Nathalie in her most filthy place, and the hated tongue of this Zath woman plunging into her soft, wet mouth. Annie was bound, helpless, a receptacle for the depraved lusts of others.

She let herself accept her passive role, relaxed her stiff body somewhat against her bonds. Better a vessel for their humiliating lusts, than for horrible pain and torture. She knew she had a low tolerance for pain, and was terrified of death. "Death or freedom" was an easy enough motto until you were in the hands of the Zaths, masters of agonizing death.

So Annie let the vile woman do as she wished, and only hoped that she could avoid torture a little longer by being a good slave. Somewhere in the far back of her mind was the hope of Simon and rescue, but in the moment she would not, could not think of him.

"Fucking slut," the older woman moaned between wet kisses. "You like my cock? Fucking take it! I'm gonna stretch you out," she said, then sucked at Annie's mouth again. "Stretch you out, ruin your tight hole, both your tight holes...", and then more tongue-kissing. "I love ruining young girls, making them loose..." she said as she tightened her grip on Annie's throat, making her fight for breath. "You going to come, slut? You look like you are," she said as she looked at Annie's reddened face.

In fact, the wet kissing, the hard false cock rubbing against her sweet spot and prodding the roof of her vaginal chamber, and especially the lascivious tongue-fucking Nathalie was giving her asshole, were all combining into a lewd pleasure that was building and building, a tingling warmth in Annie's chest that was slowly rising to her head. Her legs were now shaking violently.

"Yes mistress," she whispered, "I want to come. Please... please let me..."

"If you fake it, I'll know," the woman warned, as she jabbed the hard cock upward again. "Don't say that if you don't mean it."

"I mean it, mistress, please, I want to... to..." Annie moaned.

"Say it, bitch, or you can't," the woman threatened.

"I want to come! I want to come for you! Please!"

"Did Fyrio ever make you come?" she asked wickedly.

"No, never, mistress! Please! He couldn't do it! He usually didn't care, when I thought he did I faked it... please, only you can make me, mistress, please let me come!" Annie cried.

"Then fucking come, slave," the domina said, and tightened her grip on Annie's throat, so that she gasped for air, and her head began to swim with the lack of it. Suddenly she felt a great wave break inside her, and she was flooded with pleasure and golden warmth, her pussy and ass and mouth tingling deliciously. She shuddered as she came, twitching in her bonds, and still neither the mistress nor Nathalie let up in their lewd assault.

Another wave crashed over her, and another, as she shivered helplessly in her bonds. All thoughts of Simon, of rescue, of a life in Alephia, were forgotten. This ecstasy was the apotheosis of everything, the highest thing she could ever achieve, and it could only be won through surrender. For that long, blissful moment, she actually forgot her hatred for Zathon, and wished to be a good slave for her mistress, if only she would let her slave come...