Slave to a White Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slapped me in the face and snapped, "Don't you ever talk to me like that again, nigger. You are black trash. You are a submissive nigger who will eventually do whatever I order you to do just to taste my white cunt... just like your formerly feminist nigger boss."

I was so stunned by the slap, I was speechless.

"I'm not even sure you deserve the present I brought you," she said, as she pulled a pair of pink panties out of her pocket and shoved them in my open mouth. "If you ever want my wet panties again you will bring these to me at my school tomorrow washed, rinsed, and fluff dried."

She then walked away again, as usual leaving me baffled and bewildered... and frustratingly horny.

I pulled the panties out of my mouth, her sweet taste and scent already tantalizing me with its one of a kind frustrating perfection. No matter how much I denied it. I was completely consumed by this white bitch: her beauty, her persona, her dominance.

Fuck.

Once in my car, it was dark out and the only other two cars in the parking lot were Janette's and Shelly's. Horny as hell, I slid my finger inside my pantyhose and skirt and began frigging myself even as I moved the wet panties to my nose and lips.

I closed my eyes, my orgasm escalating quickly, and just allowed the pleasure to consume me. I hadn't been fingering myself for even a minute when I shoved the panties' crotch into my mouth and imagined me becoming Shelly's slut.

As I came, in record time, I screamed, the panties falling out of my mouth, "Yes, Ms. Shelly."

I was still coming, the orgasm like a never ending wave, when there was a knock on my window.

I quickly jerked my hand out of my fevered cunt and saw that not only was Shelly smiling at me, but her phone was aimed at me... she was filming my masturbation.

Oh fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

I reluctantly rolled down my window and asked, trying to look strong in my obvious moment of weakness, "What?"

Shelly was smiling from ear to ear, as she said, "I just came to give you my school address for tomorrow, when I walked into..." she paused for a moment, before adding, looking amused and disgusted, "...this."

I felt completely mortified.

At my weakness.

At her smug knowing.

At the reality I had allowed myself into a predicament I wouldn't easily be able to get out of.

"It isn't what it looks like," I protested, as I struggled to come up with a reasonable explanation for what she'd caught me doing.

Being caught masturbating was one thing.

Being caught with her pink panties in my mouth was another.

Being caught screaming her name only added to the humiliation.

"It looks like you got so turned on by the idea of licking and smelling my used panties you couldn't even wait to get home and fuck yourself like a nigger bimbo as you pretended you were my nigger slave," she replied, almost all of it frustratingly true. "That's what it looked like. And your innocent explanation is...?" She pantomimed extending a microphone to me for my response.

"I got to go," I said, humiliated and needing to get out of there right then and there.

She smiled, "You know what, keep my panties. I'm sure I can get nigger Janey to buy me some more. She bought those for me anyway... or perhaps for you."

She then strutted away, once again leaving me a complete mess. I drove home, desperately trying to think of a plan to get out of this situation that I was getting into way too deep.

On the glimmer of a bright side... I didn't have to go to her school to return her panties, even though I had originally had no intention of doing it.

The next day I pondered quitting... yet I needed the money.

That night, I had one of my black buddies come over and fuck me, depositing a load deep in my cunt. Ten minutes after he was gone, my white boy toy came over and I had him eat my cream pie... trying to regain some racial power... even asking him if he like eating my black cunt that was filled with black dominant cum. He was clearly humiliated, but he did it... compelled to obey me.

Of course I noticed the parallels between his obedience to me and mine to Shelly.

Week 8:

I was just leaving school and getting into my car to go to work the following Friday when I got a text from a blocked number.

No bra today!

It was obvious who it was from. I shook my head. Although my tits were not as huge as Janette's, which were literally the biggest I had ever seen on a woman not in a porn movie, mine were an impressive 34D, which is large for my 5'7" 135 pound frame and definitely didn't defy the odds of gravity without a solid sports bra. I only owned one non-sports bra for those rare date night scenarios.

I decided that I had to make it clear once and for all (hadn't I told myself this before?), this time I had to end it... although the video she'd made worried the hell out of me.

I got to work and Shelly wasn't there, which made me breathe a sigh of relief, as I was still wearing my bra... greatly worried not only that my tits would bounce around in my uniform, but my easily stiffened big nipples would have definitely peeked through.

I checked the schedule and saw that Shelly wasn't working today. After the rush, I was in my office when Shelly unexpectedly walked into the office and closed the door.

I looked up and saw she was in a red dress. "Please leave the door open," I requested, trying to be professional.

She ignored my request as she sighed, theatrically disappointed, "You couldn't obey one simple order, could you nigger?"

"Shelly, this has to stop," I said firmly, standing up.

"Sit down, nigger," she demanded, raising her voice as she stalked rapidly towards me.

I obeyed, sitting back down and looking up at her nervously. I pleaded, "Please Shelly, this can't continue."

"First, its Ms. Shelly to you," she corrected.

Deciding not to fight that, I addressed her as she wished, "Ms. Shelly please, this behaviour is getting out of hand."

She chuckled, "Last time I saw your hand it was between your legs as you screamed your lust for me."

"That was a temporary moment of weakness," I defended, even though I was having many temporary moments of weakness lately... another one seeming to be just beginning.

"As is this?" she asked, as she lifted up her dress, moved a finger inside her cunt, finger fucked her cunt for a few strokes, and then pulled it out and smeared her cunt juice all over my lips.

Sure enough, I could smell her intoxicating scent... again transforming me to weak submissive.

I wanted to lick my big lips and taste her pussy perfection.

I was entranced by her beauty and my confusing need to submit to her... which frustrated me beyond belief. Yet, like always, I was completely at her whim.

"It is now or never, nigger. Either you obey me without hesitation, or I walk away now and I find a different nigger slave. I mean there are tons of them around," she said, as she spun around, lifted up her dress again, this time to showcase her pantyhose clad ass, and ordered, "Now kiss my ass."

We had officially come full circle.

I had told her weeks ago I would never kiss her ass.

Yet, there I was staring at her white ass... wanting to worship it... having drooled over it and become obsessed with it. As I stared, I licked my lips, tasting her pussy cream, which only made me want more of it.

My last grain of strength had me resisting as she warned, "Five seconds, nigger. Or you'll never get a chance to snack from this white peach."

I believed her.

And before I had time to consider the consequences...I leaned forward and kissed her ass.

"Good nigger," she purred softly, "now kiss every inch of my ass... and don't miss a spot."

I squeezed her ass as I moved my lips and tongue all around her beautiful perfectly round butt. I don't know how long I was down there, kissing her ass.

Licking her ass.

Caressing her ass.

Worshipping her ass.

I wanted to show her my utter devotion to her... that I had been wrong... so I finally said, "God, I love your ass, Ms. Shelly."

"The ass you would never kiss?" she question, clearly amused at my fall from grace.

"You were right and I was wrong," I admitted.

"Because you're just a dumb-ass nigger who needs an owner, don't you?"

"Yes, Ms. Shelly," I agreed, hating the truth, but loving the reality... the contrasting feelings somehow enhancing the rush.

She pulled down her pantyhose and panties, and pulled apart her ass cheeks, "Now worship my asshole, nigger."

I knew this was a test... adding another demeaning task immediately after a first demeaning task. Yet, I was too far gone. I leaned forward, extended my tongue and licked her small puckered asshole.

"Good nigger," she approved. "Get that tongue right in there."

And I did, the best I could. Surprised that there was no scent, just a tangy sweat.

I swirled my tongue around her rosebud.

I licked it.

I tried to fuck it with my tongue.

Suddenly she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me deep between her cheeks. "Fucking LICK it, bitch."

I already was, but I licked faster... willing to do whatever she told me.

After a minute, she turned around and ordered, "Knees, nigger."

I obeyed, hoping she was going to let me lick her sweet peach.

"Are you ready to serve me, nigger slave?" She asked.

"Yes, Ms. Shelly," I replied, again without hesitation.

"You will obey without hesitation?" she asked, lifting up her dress to let me see her sweet peach, her panties and pantyhose at her ankles.

"Yes, Ms. Shelly," I nodded.

She grabbed my head and pulled me into her glistening wetness. I immediately began licking, wanting to finally taste her full nectar directly from the source.

Two licks... that's all I got... two licks... before she pushed me away and slapped me across my face. "Did I give you permission to lick me, you dumb nigger slut?"

"N-n-no, Ms. Shelly," I stammered, shocked to be slapped, devastated to be treated so disrespectfully and yet still wanting more of that peach nectar.

"You will be punished," she said, pulling her panties and pantyhose up.

"It won't happen again, Ms. Shelly," I apologized, just as there was a knock at my door.

"You may stand up," she said.

I quickly did.

"I have to go to a dance now," she said; she then walked out, allowing James to walk in.

I regained my composure, slyly licked my lips to get any traces of pussy juice and dealt with James and his situation with an unhappy customer.

All night I was on pins and needles, waiting for Shelly to return.

She didn't.

That night, I got myself off imagining her returning and allowing me to serve her.

Saturday she arrived fifteen minutes late for work, testing me to reprimand her. Of course I didn't.

She did look at my tits and smile... noticing that I wasn't wearing a bra.

She smirked and then went to her station.

And all shift she ignored me.

This frustrated me completely.

Yet it also relaxed me.

As we closed, she whispered, "I expect you naked and bent over your desk fifteen minutes after closing, nigger."

Before I could respond, she walked away, like she always did.

Those words made my cunt gush.

Those words made a chill go up my spine.

Those words awakened my inner submissiveness. One I didn't know existed before I met this beautiful bitch.

And although I knew this was a major risk... giving myself to her completely... at work... I had no choice. My body was in control and had poisoned my mind.

Once we were closed, I went to my office and did as she instructed... realizing how cold my office was... my hard nipples like frozen diamonds on my desk.

I waited a good twenty-five minutes, being in position five minutes early. I was just beginning to think she was playing me again when my office door opened.

"Fuck, you have a huge ass," she said, closing the door.

My big booty was my biggest (pun intended) asset (pun again intended) and one I was proud of... it was what made it easy to get white men... yet I knew coming from her with her tight little ass it wasn't a compliment.

"Ready for your punishment?" she asked.

"Yes, Ms. Shelly," I answered, even though I had no idea what she had in store for me.

I learned quickly as a moment later I felt a burn on my ass as she slapped my right cheek hard. I yelped, shocked by the sudden pain.

"That is for wearing your bra yesterday," she said, just as I felt something cold go inside my cunt.

And for the next few minutes she fucked me with what I would later learn was a cucumber... while she simultaneously slapped my ass.

Twenty times.

The contrasting pleasure and pain seemed to be a perfect metaphor for my polar opposite feelings ever since she'd first called me nigger.

I was burning with lust.

I was burning with shame.

I was burning with pleasure.

Each spank stirred a pleasure and pain.

She also talked dirty and called me a variety of nasty, humiliating, cunt leaking names.

She didn't count the spanks, but I did.

Two: "Don't you ever disobey me again!"

I sure didn't plan to.

Three: "Niggers like you were born to be slaves for white cunt and cock."

Before I met her those words would have been ludicrous and spurred a fire of anger inside me... now it just spurred a fire inside me.

Four: "Tell me how badly those fat nigger lips want to lick my pink peach."

I didn't hesitate, even as my ass already burned, as I admitted the truth, "I've never wanted anything more in my life, Ms. Shelly."

Five: "But I thought you were a proud black woman?"

I hated being reminded of who I was... somehow this hurt more than the physical slaps. I replied, my pride shattered, like my resistance, "You taught me who I really was behind my facade of black pride."

Six: "And what is that?"

She was canny beyond her years. She knew exactly how to break someone. I answered, belittling myself and perhaps my entire race, "A big assed nigger slave born to serve white goddesses like you."

Seven: "Because you're just a dumb nigger jungle bunny, aren't you?"

The term 'jungle bunny' wasn't one I'd ever heard before, but I instantly recognized the obvious racially historical undertones of it. Yet, like every other slight against me, I agreed, "Yes, Ms. Shelly, I'm just a dumb, nigger, jungle bunny slave born to serve you."

Eight: "Born to serve every white, you insipid bimbo bitch."

"Of course, Mistress, silly slut me, my purpose in life is to serve every white cunt and cock," I responded ludicrously and yet was beginning to believe it.

Nine: "Oh yes, nigger, I plan to make sure you get all the white cunt and cock you could ever imagine."

Although I liked white cock and loved dominating white men, I suddenly imagined serving all my white female employees.

Ten: "Do you want to be a servant, a slave, a maid, for whites like all your ancestors?"

I hated the idea. The reality was I'd spent my entire life trying to rise to the top, to break free from the invisible chains that had held my family down for generations. Yet, she had clasped new invisible chains on both my body and my mind. I answered, willing to do anything for this dominant, beautiful, bitch, "Yes, Ms. Shelly, I'm ready to be your complete slave."

Eleven: "You'll eat cunt when and where I tell you to?"

"Yes, Ms. Shelly," I agreed, the cucumber driving me crazy and keeping my insides on fire and distracting me from the sharp pain on the outside from her recurring smacks.

Twelve: "Get triple teamed by white cocks at your college?"

My eyes went wide. Somehow in my lust of obedience, I hadn't considered this going outside my secret submissive world. But nevertheless: "Oh yes, share me with lots of white big dicked frat boys."

Thirteen: "I was thinking actually maybe gifting you to the nerds at my school who do my homework for me. They do deserve a gift for all they do for me."

I knew she was still in high school! Nevertheless: "I'm your slut," I responded, at this moment willing to do anything to have her let me bury my face in her white snatch... consequences be damned.

Fourteen: "You're one of the biggest nigger sluts I've ever taken."

I wondered how many black women like me had ended up in this position. Janette and I were definitely not the only two.

Fifteen: "Oh yes, maybe I'll get Mommy to hire you as my live-in maid when I go to college next year."

That idea frightened me... yet somehow excited me. The conflicting polar opposites, like the slaps and the cucumber.

Sixteen: "Yes, you can go to school too, but the rest of the time you'll be my live-in full time nigger sex maid."

Oddly, my first thought was relief as I would still be able to go to school. Then I scolded myself at thinking I was going to allow myself to have my entire life controlled by a teenaged white girl.

Today I would be her slut... but after today I was done!

Seventeen: "Enjoying the spanking?"

Oddly, I was. "Yes, Ms. Shelly, it feels surprisingly good."

Eighteen: "Enjoying being fucked by a cucumber?"

"God, yes," I moaned, my orgasm building.

Nineteen: "Don't you dare come yet. Niggers only get to come with permission, and only after their duties as slut are completed."

I was getting close, yet nodded, "Yes, Ms. Shelly."

Twenty: "Now tell me what you want, nigger."

I responded, "To eat your white cunt with my big nigger lips until you come all over my black face."

She pulled the cucumber out, and ordered, "Knees."

I obeyed in record time... wetness leaking out of me... my ass burning.

She slipped out of her shoes and ordered, as she moved around and leaned back on my desk, "Suck on my toes."

Disappointment struck me... I'd thought I was going to get to finally dive into her pussy and taste her endlessly!

Of course I obeyed, bending down almost to the floor and licking the left foot she offered me.

The nylons were salty sweaty... a little disgusting and definitely humiliating.

As I sucked on her toes, she propped her other foot on my tit and made a phone call.

Humiliation compounded humiliation.

"Hey, I'm training a new one," she said, as I sucked on her middle toe.

Who was she talking to?

How many others had she trained?

"This one is a keeper. Nice big lips, both pairs, and a fat asshole begging to be spanked and fucked," she continued.

Somehow those insulting words flattered me.

"Yeah, she'll do anything for white cunt, won't you, nigger?" she asked, looking down at me with her big toe in my mouth.

"Yes, Ms. Shelly," I answered, like the submissive slut I was being transformed into.

"Say hi to my Mom," she said. She put the phone on speaker and handed it to me.

My eyes went wide.

I stammered, "H-h-hi."

The voice asked, "So you're the new shift supervisor?"

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, my face burning with shame.

"And you want to eat my daughter's cunt?" she asked, surprising me.

"Um, I, um," I babbled.

"Answer her, nigger," Shelly demanded, slapping my face with her toes.

"Yes, ma'am, I want to eat your daughter's cunt," I admitted, mortified... my humiliation hitting another new low.

Shelly grabbed her phone back and shoved half her foot in my open mouth, repeating, "She's a keeper."

"Sounds good; why don't you bring her over here when you're done with her? I have a few ladies over and we could use another nigger," the mother said, making my eyes go big.

"Sure," Shelly agreed. "It will be a good test. I think she may be the one I want for my live-in maid."

"What about Eleanor?" the mother asked.

"Her tits are too small," Shelly said.

"Well, definitely bring her over when you're done," the mother said. "There are already seven ladies here tonight, I'm expecting more, and we only have three niggers."