Slave to AA Woman

Story Info
Male slave to two black goddesses.
5.3k words
4.23
29.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
supermike
supermike
90 Followers

I knocked on the door right at 1 as I was asked to. I heard a "hold on" come from inside and soon, Barb opened the door for me and told me I could come in.

The hotel room was on the third floor. It was a standard size and clean for the most part, with two double beds and a short entrance way.

As I walked in, I was greeted by Barb's friend.

"Mike, this is Pam. This is the lady I told you might be here and she was free so here she is!" Barb said with a light hearted voice. Paw was a black woman, in decent shape, about middle aged. I couldn't tell how tall she was as she was sitting on the bed.

"Hi Pam, nice to meet you." I said and reached out to shake her hand.

I turned to Barb and she looked at the bag in my hand. "Did you bring everything I asked Mikey?" She asked.

"Yep. everything you told me to bring is here." I replied.

"Good boy, And you are wearing your panties?" Barb asked.

"Yes maam. The pink ones you like"

"No way!!" Pam cried out. "He's got panties on? Oh my god that's hilarious!!"

"You bet your ass he does hon. You like to wear them don't you Mikey?"

"Yes I do actually." I replied.

"Oh Shit I gotta see this" Pam said

"Mikey, take your pants off and show us what you like to wear. When your pants are off fold them and place them on the chair over there."

I did as Barb asked and took off my pants, exposing the pink bikini panties to the girls. Pam was mesmerized. I could see her looking me over. "Oh shit turn around boy, let's see that cute ass." She told me.

I did as I was told but when I turned back, the exposure of this to the girls had me hard. This was NOT a good look for Barb. She hated it when I was hard in panties.

"Mikey, panty boys should not be hard. And you know it.....I like to see everything all neatly tucked away."

"I know Barb, I'm sorry, I can't help it."

"It's cool. We need ice. Get the bucket and go get us some."

I went to go get my pants and Barb stopped me. "What the hell are you doing? I didn't tell you to put pants on. Go out there, in your pretty panties and get us some ice bitch. Your shirt will cover enough..but you better not bend over!!" They both laughed as Barb said this.

I opened the door and looked and it appeared safe. Quickly, I went down the hall to the ice bucket. It felt like an eternity for the ice to fill the bucket and I dreaded being seen. When it was full, I quickly made my way back to the room. However when I knocked, Barb deliberately took her time opening it.

"Well done pet. Did anyone see you?"

"I don't think so." I replied.

"Hmm..Well you know I am going to change that don't you" She said.

"Yeah, I know. I'll do what you say Barb."

"Oh I know you will. You have been very good online, now it's time to see if you will do everything you are actually told. go to the window Mikey."

The window was a standard sized room size window, and the blinds were closed. I stood and faced it as Barb slowly opened the blinds. As I stood with my back to Pam, I heard another "Wow what a cute ass" coming from her.

Soon, the blinds were all the way open. Barb came behind me and pushed my back, inching me closer to the window. When I was close enough for her, I felt her reach around me and start to unbutton my shirt. As she did, she spoke to me.

"Now Mikey, do you want me to take your shirt off and show everyone you like to wear girls panties? Is that what you want?"

"I do Barb, please."

"Mmm that's my little white boy. Yes is the only thing I want to hear from you today."

Barb continued to unbutton my shirt and when she was done she slid it off me. I was now standing in the window, naked and with my pink panties on. I kept looking down to see if anyone was below. Thankfully, outside of maybe a passing car on the highway in view, there were no others. It was embarrassing and exciting at the same time.

Barb continued to stand behind me, her hands running up my hips, down my back and ass. She ever touched my cock. Again, she spoke to me.

"Mikey, do you want to make me happy baby?"

"Yes I seriously do"

That's the right answer pet. Well you can make me happy by wearing panties more. You need to be in them. I want you to know your place. And you will sleep in them for me won't you?"

"I will try"

"You WILL try." She reminded me.

Still behind me with my back to her, she reached around and felt my crotch. Of course I was hard. "Well, I told you this is a bad look Mikey. But that's Ok. I understand you can't control yourself. But rather than you turn around and ruin the look, take those panties off.

"In the window?" I asked.

"Yep, do it now. Take them off so anyone can see my little white slave."

Quickly, I dropped the panties and stayed in the window. Thankfully, Barb didn't make me do it long.

"Good good boy Mikey. Now turn around and let us get a look at you."

Relieved I was at least not facing the window anymore, I turned and faced the girls. Now totally nude and exposed. Their eyes looked me over as I stood there. not knowing what to do next.

"Come here pet." Barb told me.

I walked toward them until I was standing between the two beds. Barb one one, Pam on the other.

"Turn around." I was told.

I did and I felt Barb's hand on my ass.

"You have a very white butt Mikey. But that's ok. I'm gonna change that quick. You know that right?"

"Yes I replied"

"Yes what??"

"Yes I know you are going to spank me"

"Spanking is for children, I'm gonna whip that white ass. Pam has been dying to see it haven't you." She asked.

"Oh hell yes......Since Barb told me about it I have been dying to watch."

"That's right Mikey. It will hurt my pet, but if you're a very good boy, I may let you get off. After you take care of us. Understand?"

"I do Barb." I replied sheepishly.

"That's my boy. Now get your bag and fish out your belt."

I went toward the bag but Pam stopped me.

"Wait, I brought something way better than a belt" She called out.

"Well let's see it girlfriend!" Barb replied.

Pam reached down to a bag she had near the bed and pulled out a thick brown leather strap. It was about 3" thick.

"This will work better. Doesn't hurt as much, and it makes a great sound when it hits skin" She said.

"But my slave and I want it to hurt Pam." Barb replied.

"Oh trust me, it CAN hurt, you just have to use it to make that happen."

"Do you want to try it Mikey?" Barb asked me.

"Sure, I'll try it I guess." I replied.

"That's the good slave. Yes is your favorite word today. Pam, come over to my bed. Mikey, get up on her bed, on your hands and knees."

I got up, on my hands and knees with my ass facing down the length of the bed.

"No good Mikey, turn your ass towards us. I want to make sure Pam sees this bitch boy."

As I turned, my erection was easily visible to both of them.

"Jesus Barb," Pam said, "he's totally digging this, look at how hard he is. That's awesome!"

"Yep. He's a total bitch. But I'm gonna beat that ass till that dick shrinks down!"

When Barb said that, I swallowed hard. This was now getting seriously close. And I was more nervous than I though I would be. I had been playfully spanked before, most everyone has. But now I realized this wasn't going to be a playful, sexual spank, this would hurt, a lot. I was nervous.

Barb picked up on it somehow and spoke to me.

"Mikey, I know you're nervous and you should be. But I promise I wont break your skin honey. You want this as much as I do, and I know you do. But to be safe, if it gets too hard, you say the word pineapple and I will stop immediately. But you need to know, if you use that word, everything is done. The spanking and everything else. You'll put your clothes on and leave. So it's your choice OK?"

"Ok I understand." was all I could reply.

"Good boy." I heard Barb get off the other bed and walk toward me. She had the strap in her hand, and slowly drew it over me. Starting between my legs, she slowly pulled it against my skin....With a quick move, she struck me for the first time. I jerked when it hit. Not so much from pain, as it wasn't terribly painful, more from the loud SMACK it made when it hit.

"Don't be so jumpy Boy, you definitely don't want to jump at the wrong time or I might hit something more sensitive."

"Sorry Barb."

"No need to be sorry, just be a man and take it. Now, I'm going to give you three on your ass. Try not to jump or make too much noise, show me you can be tough"

I didn't reply and soon I felt and heard the first of the three. It hit the left side of my ass and it made a very loud sound. The pain was real, oh so very real. I barely had time to react when the next two hit in quick succession. SMACK SMACK...moving the target each time.

It became clear that Pam was loving it. "Oh holy shit Barb, look at how red he's getting already. That's hot. Spread those legs some Mikey...I wanna see those balls hanging down and shake when she whips your white sissy ass."

"You heard her Mikey, spread those legs boy. Show us."

I did what she said and Barb reached down, grabbed my balls, and squeezed enough to get my attention.

"Goddamn Mikey. I knew this would be hot, but it's way hotter than I expected. You ready for more?"

"Do your worst Barb." Yeah, I was thinking this was pretty hot too, despite my stinging ass.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK...the leather strap hit my ass, moving around. Sometimes hitting the same place, sometimes in a new place. Pam would tell Barb "Lower right or higher left."

I counted 25 before Barb took a rest. My ass was on fire. Absolutely on fire. She sat down on the bed. "Go look at it bitch." She told me.

I went over to the mirror and took a look. My once white butt was dark pink everywhere. And I mean everywhere.

"Looks good doesn't it?" That's how my white bitch boy's ass should look. And I see we have gotten rid of that little hard on problem haven't we? Now get the lotion out of your bag and lay on your stomach on the bed."

She was right. The pain was just too much to stay aroused through. I was no longer hard, but tingling all over. I got the lotion, gave it to Barb and laid on the bed as she asked me to. Pam came over on one side, Barb on the other and they sat on the edges of the bed, with me in the middle. I heard two squirts of lotion and soon had both girls rubbing lotion on my sore bottom.

The coolness of the lotion and the hands of the ladies felt wonderful. But Barb kept wandering from my ass cheeks, to between my ass cheeks. "Awe Mikey, you sure you don't want my big strap on in that tight white ass. I know you'd love it."

Pam heard this and said "Oh get the fuck out, you gonna fuck him?"

"No." Barb replied." Mikey says he isn't ready for that yet, but he will be..>I'll get you there my little pet. Small steps."

They worked the lotion a little longer, feeling me all over until it was worked in and I was told to flip over again. Now laying on my back, with the girls on both sides.

Barb grabbed one leg and pulled it towards her. Pam got the hint and did the same with my other leg, spreading them.

"Mikey, tell Pam what you have to do before you can play with yourself."

"I have to ask for your permission."

"That's right. Everytime. So, ask."

"You mean now?" I asked.

"Yup ask me Mikey."

"Can I play with myself Barb?"

Pam spoke up. Oh man this is just too much!"

"You can Mikey, but tell me why you jerk off."

"Cause I don't fuck anybody Barb."

"Uh huh..You don't and you don't because I don't want you to..A panty boy like you cant fuck a girl...Go ahead and give us a little show bitch boy."

I started stroking myself slowly with my right hand. My legs were spread open and the girls were rubbing my legs..working up and down and they watched me work it.

"Don't even think of cumming bitch...Just play with it for us. Nice and slow."

I won't lie..It was incredibly erotic. I was on my back, with my legs spread wide, and two sexy black women on each side of me, rubbing my legs as I played with myself. They were both still fully dressed, and that kind of made it hotter. I continued to rub slowly, watching the girls faces, seeing what they were looking at. I could tell Pam was more into looking at my cock. Barb was looking all over, almost like looking at a canvas she was allowed to do anything with. As I rubbed more, Barb reached up and started to pinch my nipple..hard.

She did this for a bit and then got up and went over to my bag. One of the items she asked me to bring was a small wooden spoon. I had no idea why she asked for that, but I was about to find out. She brought the spoon back and told me to stop rubbing myself.

"Ok Mikey, with your finger tips, pull the head of that little dick up against your belly."

I did what she wanted, pulling it against me, exposing the underside. Barb sat next to me on the bed, spoon in hand, and gave me three quick smacks on the soft side of my dick with the spoon. It stung bad!

"Jesus Barb!" Pam exclaimed. "Where do you come up with these ideas!"

"Years of practice my friend, years of practice. I've learned that sissy boys like Mikey here like a woman to make them suffer some."

"Do it again!" Pam asked her.

"Hear that bitch boy? More coming, hold that dick down..Just your fingers so I can have access to the whole shaft."

I held it down as Barb used the wooden spoon and smacked my dick. The skin there is so sensitive, and she knew it...Again, she moved around a little to make sure I felt it..everywhere.

"I think that's enough for now." She said. "Now that white dick is pink like your ass."

Barb got the lotion again and told me to hold out my hand. She squirted some lotion into it and told me to start to stroke myself again, working the lotion in. Even with the cool lotion, my dick was sore. While I rubbed, Barb got up and made her way to my bag again. This time pulling out the length of rope she requested.

Barb made her way back to the bed.

"What are you gonna do with that?" Pam asked.

"Oh you'll see. I've learned that boys need to be properly trained in certain things, they think they are great but they all need direction."

Barb got back on the bed and tied the rope around my balls. Securing it tightly and giving t a pull to make sure it wouldn't come loose. She tugged hard enough that I instinctively lifted my hips off the bed, to protect them.

"Perfect." She said. "Kneel on the floor next to the bed."

She got up and I watched as I was no longer the only one nude. Barb unbuttoned her jeans and in one motion, took her pants and underwear off. Exposing herself to me. She came over to the bed and sat on the edge, spreading her legs. She grabbed the end of the rope. "Ok bitch, you're gonna lick this. And if I don't like how you are doing it or I want you to do something different, I'm gonna tug on the rope..Got it?"

"Yes maam." was my simple reply.

"Pam take the strap, feel free to keep his ass nice and pink while he's doing his job."

I moved between Barb's legs and did my job. She kept the rope taught, so I was aware of it the whole time. With no warning, Pam brought the strap down across my ass. SMACK. I jerked up from the sting and Barb immediately pulled on the rope..Shocking me back to attention and making me bury my face back between her legs. As I continued, I got better at staying put as Pam kept my ass warm. She didn't hit as hard as Barb, I could tell she was not as sure of herself as she used the strap. Barb would tug and pull on me as I licked..Giving me direction on my timing and location.

Her breathing quickened and I sensed she was close. Pam could as well and stopped with the strap. Barb got close and pulled HARD on the rope with one hand as the other hand grabbed my head and forced it down. As she came, her knees closed around my head and I felt her body rock with her orgasm. It was incredible. Pam was silent as she watched her friend use me.

When she was done, Barb let got of the rope and pushed me back. "You did well Bitch boy, stand up for me."

I stood and Barb untied the rope from my very sensitive balls.

"Tell me how you feel Mikey." She asked.

"I feel good." I replied.

"No bitch...How do you physically feel?"

"Oh. Well my balls, dick and ass hurt. Everything hurts some."

"Yeah baby. But it's a good hurt. You are aware of all your little boy toys...Just the way I want it. Do you want Pam to make your little dick feel better?"

"Oh hell yeah I do!" I said back

"Oh don't even get your hopes up...that dick isn't going in any pussy today. But Pam can still use it."

"Whatcha mean Barb?" Pam asked.

Instead of letting me hear her reply, Barb went to Pam and whispered in her ear.

"Oh shit I LOVE that!" Pam said so I could hear.

"Mikey, get back on the bed, on your back again. And play for us." Barb told me.

As I did, I now watched Pam take her pants and underwear off. She had a great body like Barb's. I didn't know what they had planned for me next. But laying there, stroking my slightly sore dick watching them was incredible.

Barb asked me to hold out my hand again and she sprayed some of the lotion on it. I didn't need to be told that I was to coat my dick with it again. As I did and Pam laid next to me, Barb talked to me again.

"Mikey, you are being such a good slave. I'm proud of you. Wearing your panties, jerking your dick when you ask. Not being allowed to fuck a woman..ever. You want this don't you baby? are you doing anything you don't want to do?"

"No, this is what I want Barb."

"So pathetic my little man. And your friend at work...She knows you wear panties and that you aren't allowed to put your dick in a woman right? You told her how much if a sissy slave you are?"

"Yes, she knows."

"Wait who knows?" Pam asked.

"Oh Mikey shared some of this with a girl he works with. I was mad at first but then I realized it's hot--I want it known my little bitch wears pretty girl panties, only jerks himself off, and isn't man enough to fuck a woman."

"Damn Barb, you are just crazy!" Pam replied.

"Bet your ass Pam, now you wanna use this boy?"

"HELL YEAH..lets do this!"

"Ok Mikey. Here is what will happen. Pam is going to sit on you...but you are NOT to put it in her. Understand? You keep that thing flat against your belly. Got it?"

"Yeah I think so." Was my reply.

Pam crawled up across my body and straddled me. Now I knew what the intention was. She lowered herself down, until her pussy was sitting on my hard, lotion covered dick and began to grind. Up and down my shaft, she rubbed herself on me. As she did, I could feel her pressing down against me, increasing the pressure on herself. I was being used...totally used. Barb reminded me to not even think about cumming as her friend worked herself on me. She was really getting into it and pulled her shirt off, then removed her bra.

"Suck on my titties Mike." She commanded.

I sat up and put one of her nipples in my mouth while she continued to grind on me. Occasionally, I felt the head of my dick make contact with her opening. God I wanted to just push inside of her, but I knew I couldn't. She was so warm it was almost hot. Her arousal made everything slippery and slick and wonderful.

Pam was grinding on me hard and it was her time to hit the goal. She leaned forward, pushing her chest against mine, and pushed HARD down on me and kept rubbing...almost masturbating herself with me. She kissed my neck and face as she got close. then in one burst, she grunted loudly, moaned and I could feel her entire body shake and tremble as the waves worked their way over her. It was electric and sexy.


Pam rolled off me. I felt used but I also felt great that I was able to please these two women so well.

"Barb, that was one of the hottest things ever!" Pam said.

supermike
supermike
90 Followers
12