Slave to Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers

"Would you like for me to touch your cock, Eko?" Daman asked, nonchalantly.

Without thinking of the implications of such a treat, Eko began to nod his head frantically, his breath coming in quick sharp controlled pants of mingled pain and pleasure. His eyes were so wide the whites showed all around them. Panicked eyes.

He didn't even notice that Daman had something in his hand, all he knew was that he was going to be touched, he was going to get release. He felt the cool soothing touch of his Masters hand on his cock, and he heard Angel's whimpers turn into loud moans, then quiet cries as he squirmed on the bed beside him, then finally Angel gave up and he too was screaming with Eko, no longer able to stay quiet as the burn intensified so much he was mindless with the need to both get it out, and get off.

Pleasure zinged through Eko's body when Daman began to stroke and fondle his length, but that pleasure only lasted so long. Soon, he felt a sliver of something being inserted into the head of his cock. The sensation was so odd, slightly painful, and uncomfortable. He looked down to see a little sliver of that dreaded gingerroot peeking from inside of his cock and screamed loud and long. He stammered so bad his words became unintelligible.

He wanted it out! Before it started burning!

No such luck, however, the burn began to come and Eko struggled so hard he thought for sure he'd damage something. His wings fluttered against the bed and his hips bucked, but Daman put a hand on his abdomen to keep him still while the free hand continued to stroke and fondle his burning erection.

The worst part about the pain was that it felt good. Not the good of a pain endorphin rush, just plain good. He pleaded, begged and writhed for his Master, and then he began to do something else.

While Daman held Eko still, he began to slide that sliver of ginger in and out of his cock, slow and steady, and the sensations that swamped the young man were beyond describable. The pleasure was intense, so intense he thought he'd pass out, or scream, or both. He ended up just screaming, but Daman only continued his special little brand of torture.

This went on for quite some time, fifteen minutes into it, Eko's throat was hoarse from shouting, and by the time twenty minutes passed the root's power was beginning to diminish and fade.

Another five minutes, and Daman removed the ginger from his ass and cock, and the pain and pleasure began to go away, but not the need. The need was still there, and Eko sobbed from it, his tears staining his cheeks as his cock throbbed for attention. Daman removed Angel's plug as well, and Eko turned to see that the other boy was in a state near to his own, silent tears coursing down his cheeks.

"Come now, it wasn't so bad. Eko? Would you like to get off?" Daman asked, and Eko nodded his head frantically, his eyes wide and pleading as another sob wracked his frame.

Daman pretended to think about it, "Oooh, wait, you already got off today. I almost forgot." Then gave him a little wink that was almost playful before turning his attention to Angel. "Angel, do you wish to get off?" The boy nodded, his body shuddering on helpless little spasms from his silent sobs.

"Position yourself above Eko's mouth, Angel." He growled out, and Angel hesitated. "Do as I say, or you will not receive release!" The words were bellowed, near screamed, and Angel scrambled to obey his Master, gazing down into Eko's sobbing face. The soft bump of his cock against Eko's lips startled him into opening his eyes, gazing up the beautiful body of the flame-haired young man.

"Open your mouth Eko. You wouldn't deny Angel his pleasure, would you?" Daman asked, and Eko shook his head hesitantly before opening his mouth. "Very good. You will simply focus on keeping your mouth open and your throat relaxed. Tilt your head back just a little, very good." Their Master's voice was smooth like silk, almost gentle as he helped Eko get the right position. "Angel," he paused, looking to the other boy. "You know what I want." Angel's eyes looked pained for a moment before he nodded his head reluctantly. "Fuck his mouth, Angel. Make me proud or I'll call for more ginger, tie you up, and have a slave replace it with fresh root every thirty minutes until I wake up in the morning."

Angel paled.

That thick length pushed against Eko's lips, and he opened his mouth wider to allow it entrance, his tongue darting out to taste the salty-sweetness that was distinctly Angel. It was pleasant, and Eko actually wanted to do this. Whimpering, he tugged at his arms, but Daman ignored the plea to be given free reign to touch the other boy. He didn't know why, but he soon found out.

Angel slid his length all the way down, filling Eko's mouth up to overflowing and sliding into his throat. He gagged at first, his eyes watering, then Angel slid slowly out of him. This happened two or three times further before he found an angle he liked best, soft hisses and moans of pleasure escaping every now and again. This gentle taking of his mouth had Eko straining, groaning around the length, whimpering softly with want and desire.

And then Angel began to move quicker, his hips sliding forward to fill Eko's mouth up in one quick sharp stroke, a little rough for the angelboy's comfort. He made a soft sound of protest, but Angel ignored it, closing his eyes and fighting back tears. He was being forced to do this to Eko, he couldn't help it, if he refused he would be tortured though this was torture enough for him. He didn't want to hurt Eko, he didn't, but he couldn't help it as he slammed his hips downward, choking off the other boy's airway.

It was at about that moment that Eko realized he couldn't breathe. Before, Angel had been going slowly enough that he could take full breaths of air before having his throat filled again. Now, with the thrusts coming so quickly, Eko couldn't draw breath quickly enough. His eyes widened and he began to struggle, tears falling unheeded down his face. Harder and quicker the thrusts came, and all Angel could think was that if he could finish quickly enough it would be over for Eko too.

Angel poured all of his attention into using the boy beneath him, using the warmth of his mouth, his sweet cries and even his struggles to spur him on further. He felt himself building, and he was already close enough to let this be a short session. But each time he drew free of the other slave's mouth, cries and sobs broke the silence, jarring Angel back to reality.

He moaned, whimpered against the action he was forced to do, but even so the pleasure was exquisite. His chest contracted and he felt his stomach flutter with the onset of orgasm as Eko's eyes began to flutter closed, not getting enough air. His whole body was thrashing, Angel bit back a sob and closed his eyes to focus on the pleasure. Each time he sunk himself deep, Eko's throat would convulse around his length trying to purge it from his airway, the sensation was exquisite, and soon Angel could hold it in no longer.

His fists clenched in the coverlet as he let out a cry, a hoarse needy cry somewhere between pleasure and a sob. His hips jerked hard, forcing Eko's mouth open wide, and the young man gurgled against the thickness invading his mouth as Angel emptied himself in a torrent of shuddering spasms and moans. Finally, he was finished, though the orgasm held little joy for him. Pleasure, yes, but no joy. He drew free of Eko's throat just as the boy floated between consciousness and unconsciousness, and he drew in a ragged breath so hard it hurt Angel's lungs just to hear it.

The struggling stopped, only hoarse sobs, Angel's, and Eko's, broke the silence. Daman watched on with a small smile touching his lips, then got up and went to his toy chest. While he was gone, Angel couldn't even bring himself to look at his friend, too ashamed of what he'd done, his heart broken for having to take this bit of innocence from the other boy, but he did whisper, "I'm sorry," so softly between shattered sobs.

When Daman returned, he held in his hand a small device shaped to fit around a man's flagging shaft, and by this time Eko's cock was indeed flagging. He fitted the contraption over the boy's cock, then locked it in place with a tiny brass lock before pocketing the key.

"If you can not learn that you will cum only at my permission, you will wear this. Though you have other means of achieving orgasm, it will be harder for you when every time you get an erection this toy fights to keep you small. I am sending you to room with Angel tonight, tomorrow, I will send for you. Think hard, Eko, about how this fighting you are putting up is serving you. Think long and hard about it, and tomorrow we shall see about beginning your training once more. Take him, Angel."

With those few words, Daman turned and walked from the room, leaving the two boys alone to collect themselves.

Angel helped untie Eko, getting him free, then wrapped his arms around him with a soft whimper. "I'm sorry." he cried helplessly, "I'm sorry, I couldn't stand being tortured like that again. I've gone through that before, I couldn't do it again. I'm sorry, Eko." Angel gasped, and Eko only nodded, his eyes dull, pained.

He helped his friend to his feet, letting the other slave lean into him for support, and took him the slow journey back to Angel's quarters. Once there, he laid Eko out upon the bed and got a cool washcloth, tenderly stroking the material over his forehead, the back of his neck and then so softly, he cleaned the remnants of the ginger juice from his anus and penis. When he was through, Angel curled up behind Eko, arms wrapped tightly around his midsection and held him.

Eko just cried.

Thank ya for reading chapter three of Slave to Love! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I would much appreciate it if you'd take a moment to vote below, and if you have time for feedback, I would absolutely love to hear your thoughts on what you liked, and didn't like about this story. I am always looking to improve my writing, and feedback is the best way to accomplish this :) Again, I hope you enjoyed it!

Nikki

This story, and all stories written by Nicole Willmeth and posted to Literotica.com is the sole property of Nicole Willmeth. Any unauthorized use of any stories written under the name Sachiaiko is strictly illegal, and will warrant action taken.

If you would like to contact me about using any of my work, I am more then happy to discus it. Please contact me via feedback, I love to offer my work to magazines and publishers, and am still in search of an agent. ;)

sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers
12