Slave to Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers

Sometimes a little love and care goes a long way to mending a broken spirit.

"Good, I'll call for Cia to come get you to prepare you for tonight. If you get hungry again you let her know, and she'll make sure to get you whatever it is you feel like eating, alright?" Again, Eko nodded his head wordlessly, and Daman moved to call on his little intercom, then returned to the bed where Eko was eating the last of the figs quietly.

He hadn't expected to be treated like this when he'd been shown to the door earlier that morning. He'd expected the same as he'd been getting, pain and cruelty, but instead he'd been cherished and cared for. By the time Cia finally made her appearance, Eko was deep in thought. She lead him from the room, once more holding his hand in hers, and while he walked with her he tried to make heads or tails of Daman's actions.

That morning when he'd woken, he'd been sure that Daman was the villain, and Angel was his savior, the one who he was spost to love and be loved by. Things weren't so easy now. His heart ached for the rejection he'd suffered at Angel's hands, and it ached for the new tenderness his Master had shown him.

Once more, his world had turned upside down.

He would have to work these things out for himself, but as it currently stood he'd made an agreement to give himself over to Daman, and the moment that realization set in, cold terror seeped into his bones.

He didn't know what was in store for him, but he was certain that it was nothing he could even begin to expect...

*

Thank ya for reading chapter five of Slave to Love! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I would much appreciate it if you'd take a moment to vote below, and if you have time for feedback, I would absolutely love to hear your thoughts on what you liked, and didn't like about this story. I am always looking to improve my writing, and feedback is the best way to accomplish this :) Again, I hope you enjoyed it!

Nikki

This story, and all stories written by Nicole Willmeth and posted to Literotica.com is the sole property of Nicole Willmeth. Any unauthorized use of any stories written under the name Sachiaiko is strictly illegal, and will warrant action taken.

If you would like to contact me about using any of my work, I am more then happy to discus it. Please contact me via feedback, I love to offer my work to magazines and publishers, and am still in search of an agent. ;)

sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers
12