Slave to Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It truly was a perfect moment, one that they all would want to replay again and again in their memories for the rest of their lives, no doubt.

When both men began to come down from the intensity of their orgasms, finally, everyone began to loosen from their bites, and each one lapped at the bite mark they'd inflicted. It was almost comical, how Angel lapped at the wound he left upon Eko, as did Daman, and how Eko lapped at the wound he left upon Daman. All were languid, lazy in their movements. All touched each other, stroked faces, hair, chests, wings, shoulders, necks, whatever part the other could reach.

The next step was to kiss, which was equally sweet, as Eko turned his crimson stained lips to Angel, who barely even noticed Daman's blood there, and kissed him slow and gentle and long while Daman watched on with an almost dazed sort of euphoria, then Angel turned his head and kiss Daman, who tasted his own and Eko's blood upon his lip while Eko watched on with a romantic air to his eyes, then Eko and Daman kissed, while Angel watched on with a masculine pride, feeling so glad both his loves were beginning to care for one another.

It was just the most precious and incredible moment. And then Daman realized what had happened. Trying to snap out of the nearly magical lull that had his brain trapped in euphoria, he shook his head and rubbed at his temples with one hand, blinking slightly while Angel and Eko watched him, smiling with absolute ignorance that something serious had happened.

"Eko," Daman growled softly, one hand coming up to the place the boy had bit him, coming away with blood on his fingers, "You broke my skin." He said, and Eko nodded, oblivious to what that meant.

"So did you." He murmured, so calm, so relaxed, his stutter was gone. A fact lost on Daman as panic seized him.

"Not stuttering," Angel commented, nuzzling at Eko's lips for another soft kiss again while Daman took slow deep breaths, not wanting to frighten or dislodge the boys while his entire world began to feel as though it was caving in upon him.

Eko began to feel uncomfortable, and shifted in his seat, frowning slightly. Daman had slipped his fingers out of his body, so that wasn't it. He should be relaxed and sated right now, why was his heart beating so fast and hard? Eko made a whimper into Angel's mouth, drawing back to rub at his own chest for a moment. "My heart feels f-funny." He said, stammering just a little at the end of the sentence when a bit of fear invaded his mental space.

Daman was frantically going over what had happened in his mind. He'd watched Angel bite Eko, then Eko had pulled him close and he'd bit him, then Eko had bit him and when all was over, Eko had kissed with blood stained lips, Angel. Both boys got his blood after both boys had been fed on by him. Dear god, he just bound both his slaves to him in one mighty fell accidental swoop!

Why did he feel like he couldn't breathe, and why was that such a giant deal when he didn't have the actual *need* to breath, Daman wondered to himself. Eko caught his attention, somewhere far away he was complaining about his heart feeling funny and rubbing at his chest. His cheeks looked a little pale, no, that couldn't be right.

...Panic...

"...Daman? Daman!!" Angel was talking to him as he stared at Eko, who was whimpering softly and frightened. "Daman, Snap out of it!" Angel bellowed suddenly, which did seem to get his attention.

"What?" He asked, and Angel took his hand and put it on Eko's chest, where his heart was beating a mile a minute.

...Panic...

"He's sick, Daman. Should we call the healer?" Angel looked so concerned, and Daman was too, but everything seemed like it was happening 20 feet away from his physical location, he couldn't snap himself out of it, even speech sounded far away.

"It's him." Eko wheezed out, staring at Daman for a moment, then reached up and gently touched his face.

...Panic...

Daman looked down at his sweet little angel boy, his mate, he told himself, and he realized that Eko was getting a glimpse of his Masters terror. Before, he could deny they were supposed to be mated, the three of them, now... well, now there was no denying it, or this ridiculous mistake would never have happened. Now he really *did* need these two. Now he couldn't untie himself from the living world any longer. Now he had to accept he was no longer, truly alone. Now he'd have to learn how to express his love. Now he'd be attached to these two beings, physically, it would hurt to be separated from them. Oh gods...

...Panic...

Eko wheezed again, and Angel looked between the two of them, and seeing the look upon Daman's face, he did the one thing he'd never done in his entire life.

He slapped his Master.

Daman gave an inarticulate roar, furious that some one had dared to hit him! No one had dared to hit him in over a century, and when he turned to see who'd slapped him, he saw Angel, arms over his chest, glaring at him.

"You wake now?" He asked, utterly unapologetic. "Cause Eko needs you, and you were in La La Land."

Memory flooded back, and Daman glanced down at a whimpering Eko curled up in his lap, reaching up to place his hand over the spot Angel had slapped him. "You were scared." He said, and already color was beginning to return to his face and fingers. Angel came closer, fingers gently stroking Eko's hair as concern seemed to give way into relief.

"You both tasted my blood after I fed on you." He whispered, biting his lower lip, fangs extended with anxiety.

How do I tell them that Eko bonded us all together as mates? He thought to himself

Eko and Angel both glanced at one another, then back at him.

"Mates?"

"M-Mates?" The both said at the same time.

Daman groaned.

Let the mind-reading games begin!

For those of you who enjoy my style of writing, and would like to see more of me, I have my own website dedicated to keeping you guys updated, and even some other stories there. You'll find the link in my profile. I hope you liked this story, and I hope to see you guys again soon!

P.S. Don't forget to vote! :)