Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So as I said, three months had passed. December was almost going to be over, and it was Christmas. I suddenly realized I hadn't been punished for a couple of weeks. Both weeks on each night (Monday and Thursday) I had asked permission to enter Rashida's room, but she told me she wasn't going to punish me that night and asked me to leave. I also realized she seemed a bit distracted, as if something was bugging her.

However, suddenly, on one Monday afternoon, as I was eating lunch, Rashida quietly stood behind me and touched my shoulder. I froze – Rubina was nearby. My parents were however away for a couple of days. What did Rashida have in mind?

"Tonight,baba, when you come to my room," She whispered, "I want your bladder full."

"Oh,bua, I ..."

"Shh! Don't interrupt me, slave!"

"I am sorry,bua."

"Baba, you will go to the washroom at 6.30 pm and pee, and then you will not go again. And you will make sure you will drink lots of water after that, so that when you come to my room at 10.30 pm, you will have a full bladder. Do you understand?"

"Yes,bua."

Rashida discreetly gave my ears a slight twist, before disappearing into the kitchen.

So my two week break from my maid servant's chastisements was about to end, and if I knew her, she had something big planned than a simple spanking.

Later in the evening, at 6.30 pm sharp I went to the washroom and peed. After that, I gathered three water bottles and a Gatorade and went back to my room. I tried to study but my mind kept going back to Rashida. I finished all the water bottles and the Gatorade. By 10 pm, I felt the urge to pee, but Rashida's stern admonition held me back. I got a phone call from a friend, and when I finished, I saw it was already 10.35 pm. I was late!

In panic, with my bladder very much full, I rushed out of my room, fled down the hallway to the servants' quarters at top speed, scooted over to Rashida's room and stood outside her door.

Rashida as usual had her lights on, and I could see it through the space underneath her door. Rubina's door was shut and there was no light – she was probably fast asleep. Taking a deep breath, I knocked softly on Rashida's door.

"Come in!"

I walked in and shut the door. Rashida was lying on her bed, reading a novel.

"You are late by six minutes,baba."

"Yes,bua. I am extremely sorry about thatbua. It won't happen again. Please forgive me."

"Did you go to the washroom at 6.30 pm,baba?" Rashida asked me, still lying down.

"Yes,bua."

"And did you pee again after that,baba?"

"No,bua, as you had forbidden me too."

I was discussing my bathroom activities with my maid! I felt like a dog whose mistress trains the animal to relieve himself only at her indiscretion, and I knew that was pretty much how Rashida saw it too.

"Good! So, do you have the urge to pee now, my little bitch?"

"Yes,bua. May I go to the washroom,bua?"

"You certainly will not! I will punish you, and I will decide WHEN you will pee. Is that clear?"

"Yes,bua."

"Good! I intend to take you to the washroom to pee later,baba, and I want to see a good long stream of urine when you do."

"Yes,bua. It will be as you wish,bua. You are my mistress; you are my queen,bua."

"Good! Now,baba, you know what to do."

I walked to the corner of her room, and started to undress. My shirt came, off, followed by my pants. I neatly folded them and kept them on the dresser table, and then walked back and stood in the corner, facing the wall, my behind to Rashida. This was my "time out". I remained standing for ten minutes.

"Baba, come here." Rashida was now standing in the centre of the room, so I walked and stood facing her, eyes cast down.

"You were late by six minutes. Two slaps per minute, twelve over all." Rashida announced her verdict. "As usual, you will count and thank me each time."

"Yes,bua. I am so sorry for my lateness and humbly beg your forgiveness. Please punish me."

SLAP! SLAP!

"Two! Thank you,bua. I am sorry I was late. Please slap me again."

SLAP! SLAP!

"Four! Thank you,bua, for slapping me. I will never be late again. Please slap me again."

SLAP! SLAP!

"Six! Thank you,bua. It is my honour that I have someone like you to correct my mistakes. Please slap me again."

SLAP! SLAP!

"Eight! Thank you,bua. I am your humble slave whose only aim is to please his mistress. Please slap me again."

SLAP! SLAP!

"Ten! Thank you,bua. Please forgive my mistakes. Please slap me again."

SLAP! SLAP!

"Twelve! Thank you,buafor the slaps."

Rashida then turned around and walked to the bed. I followed the jiggle of her buttocks through her thin sari as she moved across the room. She sat down on the bed, put the novel she was reading on her pillow, and picked up a hairbrush.

"I bought this new wooden hairbrush," She grinned, "especially for you,baba, and for your nice and soft ass." I could only blush and groan as I saw the new hairbrush was thicker with a bigger base.

"Position yourself across my lap." I did as she asked, my penis burying into the folds of her sari between her thighs, my butt protruding up in the air, ready for Rashida's sentencing.

"Baba, for two weeks I have not punished you. So I will start with twenty five strokes of the brush. You will count and thank me for each one, as usual."

"Yes,bua. I am yours to be punished."

SMACK!

"One! Thank you,bua. Please beat me again."

"With pleasure,baba."

SMACK!

"Two! Thank you,bua. Please beat me again."

"Look at you,baba, asking for a spanking on your bare bum from your maid!"

SMACK!

"Three! Thank you,bua. Please beat me again."

"Does it turn you on,baba, getting a beating in the middle of the night from your maid, when all your friends are asleep in their beds?"

SMACK!

"Owww! Four! Thank you,bua. Please beat me again."

"You're squealing like a little girl,baba. It's only four strokes, there's lot more to go."

SMACK!

"Oww! Owww! Five! Thank you,bua. Please beat me again."

"Maybe I'll dress you up in some of my panties and spank your little bottom like a naughty little girl,baba."

SMACK!

"Ouch! Six! Thank you,bua. Please beat me again."

SMACK!

"Oww! Owww! Seven! Thank you,bua. Please beat me again."

"Do you want to go over your Mistresses knee,baba? Do you like your old maid spanking you?"

SMACK!

"Oww! Owww! Eight! Thank you,bua. Please beat me again."

"You ass is already turning a nice bright shade of red,baba."

SMACK! SMACK!

And so it went on until Rashida struck my ass twenty five times with her brush. I lay across her knees, sobbing and whimpering, tears streaming down my face. Her hands caressed my butt and examined the results of her work.

After some time, she told me to get up.

"Now go back to the corner, and stand facing the wall, with your back to me. I don't want to see your face for a little while,baba."

"Yes,bua. Your wish is my command."

I walked over to the corner and stood in silence. The beating had increased my desire to pee, and my cock was straining. I shifted my weight from one foot to another, hoping Rashida would soon let me go and urinate. The breeze from the fan blew across my butt, causing a stinging pain.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door! It was Rubina!

"Apa, are you busy, can I come in?" Rubina called out from the other side of the locked door, using the respectful term "apa", which meant elder sister, for Rashida.

"Can you get the door?" Rashida asked me.

"But .. but .. but ..." I was at a loss for words.

Rashida stood up and rapidly walked over to me.

"Is anything the matter, slave?" She asked me with a sharp tone. I turned around to face her.

"I'm naked! And ..." I protested.

SLAP!

Rashida slapped me, hard.

"I am so sorry, bua, I thought..." I started to say.

SLAP!

Rashida slapped me again, without giving me the time to complete what I was saying.

"Get the door right now." Rashida's voice was ice cold.

"Yes,bua." I answered miserably. "I am sorry,bua."

So all my attempts to keep myself respectable and have some dignity from at least one of the maids was going to come to an end. I slowly walked over to the door and unlocked it.

Rubina stood outside. Her eyes grew wide as she took in my nakedness, and gave a slow whistle as her eyes fell on my semi erect dick.

"Baba, step away from the door and let her in." Rashida called out.

"Yes,bua." I stepped back from the door as Rubina entered.

"Rubina, come here and sit with me on my bed."

Rubina walked over to the bed to join Rashida, all the time staring at me. She had a slight smile on her lips as she sat down.

"Baba, leave the door open and walk back to your position." Rashida instructed me. "This time, however, turn and face us so Rubina can see you."

"Yes,bua."

Demurely, I walked back to my position, turned to face the two ladies, and stood.

"Put your hands behind your head on the back of your neck,baba."

I did as Rashida ordered, raising my hands and placing them on the back of my neck, behind my head, in the traditional "punishment" position. I felt really embarrassed, standing like that, naked, completely exposed, in front of my maid servants.

"Why is he standing like that undressed,apa?" Rubina asked. "Are you punishing him?"

"Yes, Rubina. I have been punishingbabafor a while now. He comes here every Monday and Thursday night for his punishments."

"Wow! What do you punish him for,apa?"

"For many things – you see, Rubina, I am in charge of his discipline. I set some rules forbabaaround the house, and if he breaks them, he is punished."

"Why,apa?"

"Tarek was growing up to be one of those young men without direction. He needed a strong woman to take him by the ear and keep him in line."

"Amazing!" Rubina whistled. "Andapa, he just lets you punish him?"

"Of course!" Rashida chuckled, "Twice a week he is to report to me at night and I decide how to punish him. He is a wimpy little boy who craves to submit to a dominant woman like me."

"He seemed such a respectable young man," Rubina commented, "but I always knewbabato be a bit of sissy little boy. You are right,apa, he needs strong discipline from a strong woman. How do you punish him,apa?"

The two women were talking about me as if I wasn't even there! They were completely ignoring me, just like a slave is meant to be ignored when two mistresses are talking.

Rashida laughed. "Oh, his punishments vary!Babais a good little bitch, and I try all sorts of punishments on him, depending on his actions."

"Oh, tell me, tell meapa! This is all so exciting."

"Well, for starters," Rashida told her, "I slap him. Have you seen his cheeks? Very slappable! Nothing tells a man his worth and place when compared to a powerful woman like a slap on his face. Today he was late in reporting to me by six minutes, so I gave him twelve slaps as a punishment. If you take a look at his cheeks, you will see they are bright red. It's not just from his humiliation and embarrassment of standing there naked in front of his female maid servants, but also from my slaps.""

"Absolutely," Rubina agreed. "And you are right, he does have a very slappable face. I would love to give him some slaps myself."

"And you will." Rashida generously informed her.

A couple of days ago, I thought miserably, I was trying to impress Rubina and flirt with her. And now, I was standing naked in front of her, while she was laughing scornfully at my predicament. By the end of the night, I was sure I would have my face slapped and my butt spanked by her as well.

"And," Rashida continued, "You can spank him too."

"Spanking?" Rubina seemed shocked. "You spank him too?"

"Of course!" Rashida snapped her fingers. "Baba, come here!"

Obediently I walked over to where Rashida was seated.

"Turn aroundbaba, and bend over." Rashida directed.

"Yes,bua." I turned around, and bent over so that my butt was now ready for their examination.

"I just spanked him with this hairbrush," Rashida was saying, "And look at these large bright marks. His ass turns a nice crimson shade of red when spanked. That's what makes spankingbabasuch a pleasure."

I could feel a pair of hands caressing my butt, and going over when Rashida had spanked me. They went all over my bum, before descending and gently moving over my balls and dick.

"You are right!" Rubina sniggered. "Babahas a very slappable face and a spankable ass. It's like he was made to be punished!"

My heart sank in humiliation at Rubina's comments as she patted my ass.

"Stand up!" Rashida ordered. "And turn around,baba."

I did. I stood there naked and extremely embarrassed as Rubina now examined my genitals. I was now rock hard.

"That's pretty small, is that as big as yournunucan get?" She asked me.

Sheepishly I told her this was it.

"It's almost like a little boy's penis." Both maids laughed. I had been trying to impress Rubina as a man, and now my penis was now a source of amusement for her.

Rubina continued to stroke my balls. She then turned to Rashida and asked, "Apa, why do you punish him naked?"

"Well," Rashida took one of my balls in her palm and started to knead it. "Baba had a smug attitude towards us maids at first. He was actually trying to take a peek of you in the shower, can you believe that!"

"That's disgusting!" Rubina shook her head. "In your own house you expect some privacy!"

"Exactly." Rashida continued to knead my balls. "Certainly his smugness could not continue after the shame and humiliation of being stripped of all clothing in front of a female in a disciplinary setting. The fact that I was his maid servant only added to his disgrace."

"I notice he gets erect." Rubina let go of my penis, even as Rashida continued to play with my balls. "Is that a problem?"

"Young men," Rashida remarked, "Are unable to control the functioning of their own body. Just ignore it when it happens, Rubina. He only deserves scorn and a withering look from us if he thinks his erection is impressing anyone."

"Did he ever cum when you were punishing him,apa?"

"No. Not really. I am teaching him self-control at the moment."

Rashida then rubbed my balls vigorously and commented, "I think my bitch now needs to pee, don't you,baba?"

I nodded. "Bua, can I go pee? Please?"

"Rubina," Rashida turned to her companion. "If you have a dog, sometimes the dog needs to relieve himself and you have to take the dog out. Otherwise, the animal will urinate on the floor. My bitch also needs to pee, so I suggest we take her to the washroom. I don't want to clean up a mess in my room."

"Of course,apa. Let's take the bitch out to pee."

Both the maids stood up. Rubina walked over to where my clothes were, and extracted the belt from my pants. She then handed it to Rashida, who made a loop on the belt in the form of a noose, and slipped it around my neck. She now had me on a leash, and snapped her fingers.

Like a trained puppy, I immediately went down on all fours and started to lick her feet. Both the women laughed.

"I see you have trained him well," Rubina remarked, as I continued to lick Rashida's feet.

"Yes!Baba, let's go!" Rashida started to head out of the room, leading me on a leash like her pet animal. Rubina followed.

As I followed them on all fours, the two women talked about me. Again, the fact that I was listening to every word of theirs was completely ignored, my presence completely disregarded. I guess when you are on a harness, following your maid servants by crawling on the floor, you don't deserve to be paid any attention to.

Rashida talked about the various instruments she used to spank me – the cane, the brush, the ruler, and of course, her bare hands. The women laughed when Rubina recounted how I had tried to flirt with her in the kitchen. Rashida observed that some of my behaviour towards Rubina required her to punish me. Rubina squealed in delight when Rashida told her she could have me over her knees for a spanking later that night.

What a fall I must have suffered in Rubina's eyes. This morning I was her master, the well toned buffed young man who was trying to hit on her. And now I was a lowly slave who was crawling on the floor and would soon be spanked on his bare bum by her, his maid.

Since my maids were walking in front of me, Rashida holding my leash, and I was on my hands and knees, I could look up and see their big bums wiggle as they walked. Rashida's was bigger, and once again the sari had ridden into the crack of her ass, and her butts jiggled like a jelly. Rubina's was more shapely, and she sashayed as she walked.

I could also smell something. It was a strong musky odour. I was now used to satisfying Rashida orally, so I could recognize this smell. From the way Rubina walked, I realized she was wet. She must have been very horny.

We reached my parents' bathroom, where Rashida bent down and unbuckled my 'leash'.

"Next time," She told Rubina, "I will have to get a proper dog collar for him."

"Bua," I asked, still on all fours, "May I stand up and pee?"

"Yes, Tarek, you may. Rubina, let's stand beside him and watch. I love to see a man pee.Babahas good aim too."

I stood up, walked over to the commode, pointed my penis and strained. Rashida had enveloped my manhood in her hands.

Nothing came out.

"Oh, look!" Rubina giggled. "He's now shy I am here!"

SMACK!

I felt a sudden shock as Rubina slapped my butt, hard.

The first thin spurt of pee shot out under pressure, hitting the water in the commode. I sighed in relief as I continued to pee and empty my bladder.

"Certainly taking his time,baba!" Rashida giggled. "He must not have urinated for a while!"

Rashida shook my penis gently to force the last few drops out. A couple of drops got on her fingers. She held out that hand in front of my face. I licked her fingers to clean her off, tasting my own urine as I did so. Once Rashida was satisfied her hands were clean, she slapped me a couple of times, and then ordered me to clean up.

I used the sink to clean myself up. By now, Rashida had walked over to the commode, lifted her saris and petticoat and sat down. I guess she wasn't wearing underpants either, because she started to pee and I could hear the noise of her urine hitting the bottom of the commode, mixing with my urine.

There was something so sexy about seeing my older, matronly maid relieve herself unabashed, so uninhibited, in front of us. Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see Rubina rub a damp spot on her crotch. She was now very horny, I realized.

"Baba!" Rashed commanded, when she was done. "Come and clean me."

"Yes,bua."

I cleaned her well with tissues and water, before washing my hands. Rashida now had a contented look on her face. She remained seated on the commode, which wasn't flushed yet, and snapped her fingers. Dutifully, I walked over to her and knelt down on my knees. Rashida carefully parted her legs. The strong aroma of her cunt, as well as the urine that was now in the commode, reached my nose. Rashida grabbed my ears, gave them a sharp twist, and pressed my face onto her pussy.