Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,319 Followers

"Get your tongue to work,baba." Rashida commanded me. "That's the only part of you that will ever go inside me. Start licking. NOW!"

I knew what I had to do. Rashida's pussy was soaking wet. I buried my face between her thighs, my tongue reaching and lashing at her labia. I kissed all around her vagina and pressed my lips onto her cunt, sucking and licking her. Flicking at her clit and occasionally inserting my tongue – Rashida was loving it.

"Mmm... mmm!" Rashida continued to purr. Behind me, Rubina had now rolled up her sari, reached into her panties and was vigorously rubbing herself.

"Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, OH MY GOODNESS!"

Rashida started to cum and I was drenched in her juices. She grabbed both my ears and pulled sharply as she came, and came ... and came.

"OH MY GOODNESS." Holding me by my ears, Rashida slowly pulled me back from her pussy. I was wet with her fluids.

"Rubina, come here. You look like you could use some relief." Rashida stood up and ordered. Rubina was only too happy to obey. In a trice, her panties were on the floor, she was seated on the commode, and I was once more pressed into service between another woman's thighs.

"Mmmm ... mmm ...." It didn't take long for Rubina to come. She came in spurts, and twisted my ears rather sharply as she did.

"Time for us to go back to my room." Rashida announced, slipping the leash back onto my neck as a rather dazed Rubina flushed the commode. Rashida snapped her fingers, and I immediately went down on all fours and started to lick her feet. Both Rashida and Rubina burst out laughing.

Once we were back in Rashida's room, I was standing in front of Rubina, who was also standing at the centre of the room, while Rashida was seated on her bed.

"From now on, you are also not to call Rubina by her name." Rashida told me. "You will call herchoto bua, when we are both here. If you are talking to one of us alone, you will call usbua, as before. Do you understand?"

"Yes,bua." I answered. I knew that 'choto' meant younger.

"You will respect her just like you respect me."

"Yes,bua."

Now it was Rubina's turn.

"Baba," She told me, "several days ago you tried to flirt with me. That will cost you ten slaps."

"Yes,choto bua."

SLAP!

It was as sudden as it was unexpected. I was now getting slapped by a maid who was my age, who was shorter than me, and yet she was now dominating me.

"One! Thank you,choto bua, and please slap me again."

SLAP!

"Two! Thank you,choto bua, and please slap me again."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Ten slaps latter, my face was now bright red, both as result of the slaps and from acute humiliation at being slapped by Rubina.

"When you passed me in the hall this morning," Rubina recounted, "you brushed against me. That will cost you thirty strokes with the cane."

"Yes, Rubina. I am indeed ashamed. I deserve to be caned. Please cane me."

"Baba," Rashida spoke up. "Rubina will now sit down on the bed beside me. Rubina, please come here."

Rubina walked over and sat down beside the older maid.

"Baba! Come here and bend over Rubina's lap so that she can spank you. You also forgot to call her 'choto bua'. That will be an extra 5 lashes."

Rubina hiked her sari and petticoat up so that I would be laying over her bare thighs.

"Come on, over you go." Rubina took my arms and forced me over her lap. She next took one of her legs and crossed it over my knees so that I was completely immobilized. My penis was dangling between her thighs, and I felt like a helpless little boy about to receive an over the knee spanking from my mommy.

Rubina began to cane me. I tried to move about, but she held me tightly in place. After each spank, I had to count, thank her for the spank, and ask for another one. In the beginning, Rubina was not able to place her blows properly, nor were they as hard as the spanking I used to get from Rashida.

"Rubina." Rashida gently chided her. "Don't ease up onbaba. Don't have any sympathy for his cries. He needs to feel your authority and your resolve to correct his behavior. Deep within him, he knows he deserves every bit of that pain you are giving him."

"Yes,apa."

Soon, Rubina got the hang of it and her blows started to hurt more.

"You are doing good, Rubina," Rashida said, "how red his ass is now."

"Thank you,apa. It's my first time spanking a little boy, so your words of praise mean a great deal to me."

I soon started to weep but Rubina showed no sign of stopping as the blows fell on my ass.

SMACK! SMACK!

The cane came raining down on my now sore ass. I was sobbing hysterically by the time Rubina stopped after thirty five strokes of the cane. I thanked her, but was embarrassed when I stood up and I had a big erection again.

"Haha, look at his wiener." Both my maids started to laugh. "You are right,apa, I think he enjoys being caned."

"Good!" Rashida rubbed her hands together. "I will give him a couple of final spankings and then he can go for the night."

Rashida led me by the ear to her dresser table and had me bent across it.

"Tarek, bend over so that your buttocks are high in the air for your spanking." She said. So I bent over, and grabbed both sides of the table with my hands.

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

Rashida spanked me with a ruler, hard and fast. I hardly had time to thank her for each spank before the next beating. She alternated between each ass cheek, and I had to grit my teeth to bear the pain. It hurt, but what hurt most was that now I was at the mercy of my female household servants whenever my parents would be away. It was embarrassing lying naked across a dressing table and getting spanked by one maid while the other maid watched in glee.

After a small break, I could hear Rashida go and sit down at her bed.

"I want you across my knees now, for an over the knee spanking", she said. So I walked over to her and stood beside her.

"Put your hands on top of your head again", she ordered.

I, of course, obeyed her. After five minutes, she said, "Now bend over my lap and put your penis between my legs for your spanking." She hiked up her sari and over I went. Once my hands and toes were touching the floor, she readjusted me on her lap and her thighs held my penis and me in place.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

It was a bare handed spanking on my bum, and this time, Rashida took her time. She proceeded to alternately spank and caress my bottom between each spanks.

My ass was now bright red and quite warm.

"I hope this teaches you to treat us maids with respect, and to follow our rules." Rashida told me, in between spanks.

"Yes,bua. You maids are now my goddesses. You are my mistresses and I am your slave."

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Finally Rashida was done. She stood up, fetched a condom from her table and slipped it on my erect dick. Fetching some K-Y jelly, Rashida proceeded to stroke my penis until I finally shot a load of cum into the condom. I felt so relieved.

I may have lost all respect in the eyes of Rubina, but I had gained a new mistress.

Rashida told me to take my clothes and leave. Then she told me to be ready for more spankings on Thursday, sharp at 10.30 pm. I could hardly wait!

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,319 Followers