Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,316 Followers

She then turned around so that her back was to me. Rashida bent down, gathered up the folds of her sari and slowly started to raise it until her ass was completely exposed. She wasn't wearing any panties.

"Lick my asshole." She ordered.

"Yes, bua."

Immediately I placed one hand on each of her ass cheeks and then slowly, gently pressed them apart, and buried my face into the crack of her ass. The aroma of her behind filled my nostrils as my tongue flicked out, licking around her rectum. Rashida let me literally suck ass for a few minutes before she told me to get up and wash myself.

"My brush is the blue one," She told me.

Rashida stood next to me and patted my bare bum as I brushed and washed my face. Occasionally she would pinch my behind as I gargled.

"Baba, you will not shave from today." She instructed.

"Yes, bua."

"I want to feel like I am spanking a real man." She said. "And, baba, whenever I see your small dick I am reminded of the girl you are."

"Yes, bua."

Rashida took my penis in my hand and gently stroked it. I started to become hard.

"Baba, I will have to tell you one thing about your nunu."

"Yes, bua?"

Rashida gently rubbed my manhood.

"You will never be able to keep your wife happy with this ... this thing. Your wife will have an affair, and you must be able to tolerate it."

"I... I ... yes, bua."

"Baba, you will sit at home, waiting in the night for your wife to come home from her lover's arms. She will recount to you, her husband, in juicy detail of how her cunt was stretched by this man's huge cock."

"Yes, bua."

"And all you will be able to do is jerk off to the thought of your wife being banged by a man with a larger dick than yours."

"Yes, bua. I am sorry, bua."

Rashida then let my dick go and cupped my right butt cheek with her hand.

"Now, this, baba, your ass - this is your good part. Oh, how I love your ass! How I love to spank your ass, baba!"

"Yes, bua. I also love being spanked by you."

"Spoken like a true slave." Rashida laughed. "Or, my kutti, like a true cuckold in training."

* * *

After washing up, I had gone to my room and picked out another T-shirt (with Rashida's permission, of course), and had come down to the kitchen. Breakfast was good - I had parathas (friend pancakes) with omelets made by Rubina. However, I didn't eat it while seating at a table. While the maids ate seated at the dining table in the kitchen, I ate seated on the floor. The cold marble floor against the bare skin of my bum made it uncomfortable at first, but I got used to it after sometime. The bowl I was eating from was purchased by Rashida some days ago. It was originally a bowl for a house cat, and it actually said on the side of the bowl "PUSSY". Rubina would occasionally call me "pussy", "here, pussy" as I ate, and I would have to crawl over on all fours to her, and she would feed me a scrap or two of her breakfast, and then I would return to my place.

After breakfast, I helped the maids wash and clean up. Rubina then told me she actually had to leave; she was visiting her uncle across town, and would be gone for a few hours.

"Of course," Rubina told me as she held me by the ears and twisted them painfully, "Had I known we were going to make you our boytoy today, I would have visited my uncle at another time."

"Yes, choto bua."

Rubina then let my ears go, and wrapped her hands around my testicles. I stiffened as she tightened her grip.

"How are your balls, baba?"

"I ... I ..." I didn't know what to say.

"I was just seeing if they are real." Rubina laughed as she rubbed them. "When Shabina was slapping you, I could swear they were missing."

I just stood silently as she rubbed the base of my scrotum.

"Did you think you deserved those slaps, baba?"

"I ... I ... I don't know, choto bua."

"Yet, baba, you never protested as a mere vegetable lady slapped your cheeks."

"I ... I guess I deserved those slaps, choto bua."

"Then, baba." Rubina flicked a finger, and sent a sharp jolt of pain through my nuts, "you probably did."

* * *

After Rubina left, Rashida called me to the main quarters of the house, into the formal dining room. I noticed that all the window shades were open. This was the room closest to the street, and if someone ventured into our garden from the street, they could see inside. I didn't know what Rashida was planning, and I now felt very vulnerable and embarrassed. But I must have also felt sort of excited, because I noticed that I had an erection.

"You will need to get the broom and mop." Rashida told me. "I need this room cleaned."

"Bua," I told her. "The curtains are completely open. Someone will see me."

"I see." Rashida seemed to consider my point.

SLAP!

She had slapped me across my face.

"How many times, baba, do-"

SLAP!

"-I have to tell-"

SLAP!

"-you that I am to be-"

SLAP!

"-obeyed AT ONCE! My orders-"

SLAP!

"-are NOT to be questioned.-"

SLAP!

"Yes, bua. I am sorry, bua. Please forgive me, bua."

SLAP!

"I am so sorry, bua. Please, please forgive me."

"OK," Rashida halted my punishment and told me, "Besides, someone actually has to be trespassing into the house, going by the guard, and entering the garden to see you. Now get to work!"

I spent the next little while dusting, vacuuming, and mopping the floor. Next, Rashida had me clean and wipe the fine china and all the dishes, and then I got to polish some of the furniture with wood polish. After some time I went to the kitchen to see Rashida.

"Yes?" Rashida was busy making some really fine smelling exotic food, and my stomach inwardly groaned in hunger.

"Bua." I shifted my balance from one foot to another. "I ... I ... I need to use the washroom."

"I see."

"I need to go potty, bua. May I? Please?"

"Alright. But don't waste too much time, baba, ok?"

"Yes, of course, bua, thank you bua."

After that short bathroom break, I was back to cleaning the other rooms adjacent to the dining room. Three and half hours had now gone, and I was getting hungry - it was past lunch time. And there was delicious aroma of biryani and other fine foods coming from the kitchen. Rashida then called me into the kitchen.

"Baba," She ordered. "Go and clean yourself. You can even pee if you want. However, do NOT masturbate. Is that clear?"

"Yes, bua. Of course, bua."

And then she told me something that chilled my heart.

"I am going to have three friends over for lunch." Rashida announced in an as-a-matter-of-fact voice. "Since they are my friends, you will treat them like you treat me. You will serve us, obey us, and submit to us."

"B-b-bua!" I blurted out. "Like this? I am not wearing any pants, or ..."

"I see you still are getting used to the slave thing." Rashida told me coldly. "There is much training to be done."

Rashida sat down on one of the kitchen chairs.

"Baba, come over here and bend over my lap."

"Yes, bua." I complied dejectedly.

I didn't want to antagonize her any further, so I draped myself over her lap. I could feel her large hands cupping my bare bottom.

"Since we don't have much time before my guests arrive, I am going to give you only five swats from this wooden spoon. I will punish you for this later tonight." Rashida told me. "For now, you will count, ask me for forgiveness and thank me for each one."

"Yes, bua."

SWAT!

This really stung my bare exposed bottom.

"One! Thank you, bua. I am so sorry I questioned your orders. Please spank me again."

"I hope I don't have to spank you in front of my friends, baba."

SWAT!

"Two! Thank you, bua. I am so sorry. I will be on my best behavior in front of your guests. Please spank me again."

SWAT!

"Three! Thank you, bua. I beg you to forgive me. Please spank me again."

"I expect you, baba, to do your job as a slave, obey immediately, without being lazy."

"Yes, bua."

SWAT!

"Four! Thank you, bua. I am very sorry. Please spank me again."

SWAT!

"Five! Thank you, bua. I am very sorry."

"Good! Now, baba, stay in this position until I tell you to stand up."

I felt Rashida run her hands over my bum. It was as if hundreds of bees had stung me there.

"OK. You can stand up now. Go and wash yourself, but don't take longer than five minutes."

"Yes, bua."

After I had freshened up (using the maids' washroom for the third time that morning), I came back down to the kitchen and helped Rashida with some vegetables. Soon, the doorbell rang.

"Get it." Rashida ordered.

This was it. With a sense of dread overpowering me, my throat dry, I walked to the door, trying to delay the inevitable for as long as I could. Till then, I had been spanked in the privacy of my own home with only the maids in the know. This morning, Shabina had found out. I wondered who else would know by the time the week was done.

I opened the door.

It was Farida, the maid of the house next door.

She raised her eyes and gave a slow whistle when she saw me with only a t-shirt, my cock hanging limp as I opened the door.

"So Rubina wasn't lying." She commented, mostly to herself as she entered. "This should be interesting."

The next guest was Zarine, the daughter of the paanwala who had a stall down the street. I knew she worked as a part time maid on one of the houses down the street. I groaned when I saw it was her - sometimes, when I had gone to her father's stall to buy something, it had been her there, and I had flirted with the pretty girl. Zarine used to call me "bhaiyya", which meant brother in Bengali. It's usually what you call someone older than you out of respect. And now, here she was, ogling me in my nudity.

Zarine giggled when I opened the door, before coming in and staring at my penis unabashedly. I tried to position my hands but she reached out, caught hold of them and removed them.

"No, bhaiyya." Zarine snickered as she admonished me. "Rubina apa said you were to do exactly as we ordered you to."

I stood there helplessly as she tightly held my hands away and gawked at my merchandise, before reluctantly letting go, following me through the house and taking her place at the dining table.

The final guest was our vegetable lady Shabina, who just gave me an acknowledging nod before walking in as if she owned the place.

So let me describe all the women who were now in the house. They were all dressed in the sari that is common amongst the working labour class in India. Rashida was of course the maid of my house, my mistress, my beloved, my goddess. She was a big woman in every way, and middle aged. Shabina was the closest to her in age, but still younger than her. Whereas Rashida had a darker complexion, Shabina was slightly farer. Farida was the oldest in the group, with white hair, boobs that had started to sag. She once had been an attractive lady, but years of manual labour had taken its toll. Zarine was the youngest in the group. She was a young girl really, my age, and of course had the youthful looks and figure.

"Bua," I asked Rashida, running into the kitchen once Shabina was seated, "What's going on? What do I have to do?"

"You will help me set the table first." Rashida instructed. "Also, take off your t-shirt. From now on, until I say so, you are going to be completely naked. And you will serve us completely naked. Is that understood, baba?"

"Yes." I replied, and took off my t-shirt. I neatly folded it and placed it on one of the tables in the kitchen. I was now completely naked. Rashida then surprised me by grabbing the wooden spoon she had spanked me with earlier, and then dragging a stool around the kitchen.

She placed the stool in front of me and said, "It looks like you have decided to be a slow learner today, baba. Jao, amar shamne jhuko, kutti."

She just called me a bitch, and told me to bend over. I bent over the stool with my ass completely exposed and unprotected. What did I do wrong?

"You forgot to answer me with 'Yes, bua'. You just said 'yes'."

SPANK!

"One! Thank you, bua. Please forgive me, I really forgot. Please spank me again."

SPANK!

"Two! Thank you, bua. Please spank me again."

"I was hoping to delay your spanking until later, baba, but I don't want you to be disrespectful to my guests."

SPANK!

"Three! Thank you, bua. Please spank me again."

"You will address them all as apu and never take their name. Let's try this again. Do you understand, baba?"

"Yes, bua." I replied. I had said the respectful word 'bua'.

Then I stood up. Immediately, I felt Rashida's hand between my shoulder blades as she forced me to bend over the stool, a second time.

"I didn't tell you, baba, that you could stand up!"

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"You need to learn to follow my directions."

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Now weren't you supposed to count and thank me for the spankings?"

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Oh, I am so sorry, bua. Please forgive me, bua. And thank you for spanking me, oh my mistress. My goddess!"

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Please forgive me bua, I had lost count."

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Now that's better, baba. I'm going to give you one more so you will remember this for the future."

SPANK!

"Ok, baba, let's serve lunch."

I felt very embarrassed serving the women lunch, my ass still smarting from the fresh spanking, while bringing out items from the kitchen as needed and waiting in the corner like a dog until the next command was issued. They were talking about me, of course, and my now total nakedness. I wondered if they had heard me getting disciplined in the kitchen.

Rashida told them how I had been a long slave to her, and how I will obey anything she commanded. Both Farida and Zarine served in a house where there was a young man in the house, and Rashida encouraged them to get their employer's son under their control, just like she had me under hers.

"But how do I know my sahib is as sissy as this one?" Farida asked. I winced in shame.

"Go through their porn." Rashida replied with authority. "Every young man watches porn. Try to see what they are into. If you see women with whips or canes, there's your guy. That's how I found out about baba."

So now I knew why Rashida had been so confident about spanking me the first time she caught me masturbating. She knew I would not resist.

It was now time to serve the guests some drinks.

As I bent over the table to serve the water, Farida commented, "Look, his pasa is a little red. Did you just spank him, Rashida?"

"Why, yes I did." Rashida answered. "Baba, stay bent over so that Farida apa can examine you."

"Yes, bua."

I felt Farida's rough hands all over my ass and a thousand volts shot through my body as she squeezed my red butt cheeks.

"Rashida apa," Zarine now leaned forward as Farida continued to torture me. "Can I see his ... his ... thingie again?"

The three elderly women laughed as Zarine blushed.

"You have never seen a man in the nude, have you?" Shabina snickered.

"No." Zarine shook her head.

"Baba," Rashida commanded. "Stand up and face Zarine so that she can examine you."

"Yes, bua."

Now I was standing, facing Zarine, as she eagerly examined my penis and balls. I felt so embarrassed being intimately inspected by another maid, and that too someone way younger to me. As she stroked my balls Zarine remarked, "He already has a nice erection. He must be fun to play with."

"He does have his benefits." Rashida felt proud, I guess, showing me off as a trophy to the other ladies. "Zarine, you are welcome to join Rubina and 'play' with him."

"Thank you Rashida apa." Zarine continued to stroke me and then looked up at me. "Is this as hard as you can get, bhaiyya?"

Here was a girl, younger than me, calling me "bhaiyya" (brother), while stroking my penis.

"I ... I can get a little harder." I managed to croak, my face blushing a deep red.

Zarine continued to rub me, running her finger nails along the edge of my scrotum, before asking me again, "How about now, bhaiyya? Are you completely hard?"

"Er, yes." What was I supposed to call Zarine? I couldn't call her by name.

"Apu." I added, just to be on the safe side. I could see from the corner of my eyes Rashida give me an approving nod.

Holding my penis, Zarine turned to the older maids.

"Is this as big as a man can get?"

"Oh, no, not at all dear." They all burst out laughing. Shabina explained, "This is a poor specimen of a man. Baba here has a very small penis. It's like that of a child."

I wished the earth could have swallowed me up - I was dying of shame.

"So other men can be bigger than this?" Zarine still held my dick in her hand as she seemed to measure it. "It does appear very small."

"Oh, yes." It was now Farida's turn. "Let me see that."

As Zarine let go, I turned and now stood in front of Farida, who pinched my penis between her forefinger and thumb, and lifted it. With the other hand she cupped my balls and rolled around my testicles for a minute, before completely letting go.

"Yes," Farida announced her verdict, "Baba is definitely on the smaller end of the scale. That's what we call a CC."

"Sissy?" Zarine twitched her nose in puzzlement. "You mean a wimp?"

"No." Farida explained. "CC, not sissy. CC is for Cuckold's cock."

Farida then turned to me. "Do you know what a cuckold is, baba?"

I shook my head. "No, apu, I don't."

"You are a cuckold, darling." Now it was Rashida's turn to speak, and she was addressing me. "Or you will be, baba. With that cock, you will be a cuckold."

"Yes, bua."

All the ladies burst out laughing again. Farida released me and told me to continue my work. I continued serving the women water and juice. I guess by now my novelty had worn off, and the women had become used to a naked man at their table, so I was examined and touched and stroked in turn by all of them.

"Baba," Rashida told me, once dinner was completely done. "Go to the kitchen. You will see some folding chairs there. Bring them in here and arrange them in a circle over there while we all wash our hands."

"Yes, bua."

I walked to the kitchen and picked up one of the folding chairs. I knew Rashida had some game or activity in mind, so the chairs were for her and her friends. They would sit in a small circle, with probably me in the centre. I was to be the entertainment portion for the night.

"He has a nice butt." Shabina remarked, as I brought back a couple of the chairs. "Look at it jiggling as he is walking across the room."

I could feel the eyes of all the ladies on my naked behind.

"Nice and fleshy," Shabina added, "But looks firm."

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,316 Followers