Slave to My Older Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
A young man's enslavement deepens.
2.5k words
4.35
65.1k
34

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're wondering if being a slave to my two sisters and working with them to convince my mother to enslave me, too, is better than having my mother learn my secret, the answer is definitely no. But my idiot sisters secretly video taped me that first evening stripping naked, calling them mistress, kissing their feet, kneeling with my head down on the floor, pulling my butthole open for them to look at, and eating my precum. If I refused to obey their rules, they threatened to make the tape go viral at my school which would've meant immediate social suicide and expulsion from the baseball and wrestling teams, which were the sources of my popularity. And the longer they enslaved me, the more embarrassing recordings they made which only deepened the pit I was trying to climb out of. I simply had to keep humoring them till I could outsmart them.

As all guys know, girls -- especially the attractive ones -- are dumb as fucking dirt, and I just needed to continue playing along with their stupid fun until I could get the upper hand. As the coach of my teams says, a setback isn't a defeat. I'll admit that the past few weeks had been a serious setback and tough on my ego, but my sisters' behavior mainly reminded me of the limits of their intelligence. For example, when I first realized that they intended to milk the fuck out of me several times a day -- like seven or eight which is way too fucking many! -- I was relieved, since they had threatened me with a chastity device. Don't ask me why, but in preparation for every single ball draining, I was required to get on all fours, head and shoulders on the ground, ass up, legs spread and balls dangling. While I had to reach back with both hands and hold my butt cheeks open wide as a humiliating sign of submission, one of them would sit behind me facing my ass. She'd pull my hard dick back between my legs and nuts, which didn't feel great, and stroke my rigid shaft up and down like milking a fucking cow.

And each and every time, just at the moment when I said very clearly "I'm gonna cum, mistress," the dumb bitch would stop stroking! She'd just hold my dick perfectly still while I fired my sperm onto the floor and pleaded with her to keep rubbing! So even though I just came yet again, I felt frustrated as hell! Honestly, how dumb do you have to be to not know how to keep rubbing a penis? And Katy was even less competent than Allison. Just as I'd start to cum, she'd hold my shaft still with one hand and either squeeze my balls painfully together with the other or shove two fingers knuckles deep into my asshole and piston them in and out rapidly as my cock convulsed and sprayed. It was a confusing mix of dick semi-pleasure and butt hoIe pain colliding. As always, I'd lick up my cum (and clean off Katy's fingers with my mouth, which I'm not even gonna get into), kiss their feet and thank them, but I was pretty much faking everything. So you get my point about neither of them being too bright.

The night before we planned to convince my mom to enslave me, I was super excited, cause I figured my mom would be my idiot sisters' Achilles heel. Yes, it would be embarrassing as fuck appearing before her in just tighty whities and acting like some pathetic servant, but I was sure she'd send me back to my room to put on more clothing, and we'd never get to the servant point. In fact, this would be the turning point in my battle for supremacy with my sisters -- and I couldn't wait. I was hours away from literally regaining control of my asshole. Hahaha!

My sisters had sketched out a timeline and plan I had to follow starting at 6:30 am. As soon as my alarm clock went off (it was a Saturday so no school), I rolled groggily out of bed, stripped off my t shirt, sweat pants and boxer briefs and jumped into the shower. I shaved my crotch and ass just like I was told to, dried off, and gelled my hair. My sisters had gone through my underwear drawer and selected the oldest and most threadbare pair of Hanes white briefs they could find, which would be all the clothing I was allowed. When I looked in the mirror, I shuddered a bit with embarrassment at how clearly my mom would be able to make out my dick head and balls. "I can't fucking believe I have to do this," I thought as I left my room for the ultimate showdown.

I felt like a complete idiot when my mom entered the kitchen about an hour later to find me standing at attention in just my underwear holding a cup of hot coffee for her.

"Good morning, ma'am," I said, keeping my eyes down as I died a thousand deaths. "Would you like cream and sugar in your coffee?" I expected my mom to ask me why the hell I was behaving like a moronic waiter and send me to my room to put some clothes on -- but she didn't.

"Yes, cream and sugar, please," she said reluctantly as if waiting for a punchline.

I saw her eyes dart over my chest, abs, legs and pouch and felt exposed and embarrassed. I quickly fixed her coffee and served her bacon, eggs and toast just as my sisters -- who were walking happily down the hall towards us -- told me to do on their list.

"Ben made us breakfast," my mother explained, likely reacting to my sisters' fake look of surprise. "Isn't that nice?"

"Not particularly," Allison said dryly, as I poured her coffee. "Isn't that what an eighteen year old boy should be doing for females?"

My mother seemed lost in thought for a moment as she considered the idea.

"Ben, come to the living room for a moment," Katy said to me sharply. I put the coffeepot back on the stove and excused myself. As soon as we were around the wall from my mother, Katy pointed like a snotty bitch to her foot.

I quickly pulled off my underwear and set it aside, got on my knees, lowered my head and covered her feet with kisses. She reached down and pulled my butt cheeks open to make sure I had groomed properly. "Good slave," she said, tickling my anus with her nail. "Do you want your reward?"

"Yes, mistress," I lied, as I continued to kiss her feet. Katy grabbed my nuts and began twisting and smacking them painfully.

I opened my eyes and mouth wide and groaned. "Owww... fuuuck...thank you for punishing my balls, mistress!" I breathed quickly in and out like I was doing lamaze. "AAARGH! Please harder, mistress!" I begged like they taught me as a dull ache filled my guts, and my penis thickened slightly with blood.

"That's enough reward, slave," she said. "Get back in there and serve."

"Thank you, mistress," I said as I pulled my underwear back on and followed a few steps behind her into the kitchen with my cum bags aching as a constant reminder of my male weakness.

"Has everyone had enough food?" I asked. "If so, can I sit on the floor and eat my breakfast?" I hated asking that, but it was spelled out specifically on the list.

"On the floor?" my mother asked.

"Yes, ma'am," I said.

While my mother and sisters chatted, I ate my eggs, bacon and toast kneeling on the floor and wondering what my options were for getting out of this now that my mother seemed to be taking a long time to scold my sisters and me. The items on the list were quickly taking me to a point of no return, and my mother didn't seem eager to put a stop to my humiliation like I figured she would. WTF is wrong with these stupid females?!

For the next several hours, I followed my mother around like a puppy, or maybe a slave, asking her if she needed anything and attending to her wishes. When not doing something, my sisters allowed me to text with my buddies while kneeling somewhere near my mom which saved me from total boredom and frustration. Of course, I had to be careful what I said to the guys, because my sisters read all my texts as a major part of their goal of depriving me of all privacy. In fact, a text I sent in a moment of drunken frustration to my buddy Kyle about how I'm still a virgin would come back to haunt me in a huge way soon, but I'll tell you about that next time.

My mom and I seemed to be settling into a weird pattern with me acting like her tighty whities-clad servant and her not really clarifying what was going on or opposing it. It was after I made her and my sisters lunch that my annhilation began. It was honestly probably one of the most brutal bloodbaths in human history, and it wasn't part of the script my sisters had given me.

According to the script, I was to stand at attention in front of the table with my hands behind my back as they ate, listening attentively for their directions and not speaking. I had no way of seeing in advance or preparing for how they would turn their full guns on me and blow me the fuck out of the water.

Allison fired the first shot by asking a question to Katy. "What do you think it would be like for Ben if we all agreed that he's no longer a brother or son but a slave?"

"Honestly," she said, putting down her fork and looking me up and down which just reminded me how vulnerable and exposed I was standing there in just briefs, "extremely humiliating since he's the only male of the house."

"Fuck!" I thought as my dick head tingled. I tried to tune them out.

"What if," Katy continued, "he were forbidden from wearing any clothing at all in this house? So as soon as he comes home from school or playing baseball or wrestling, he has to strip totally naked... maybe even on the front porch where all of our female neighbors can see."

That did it. Blood rushed into my penis like water over Niagara Falls, and it swelled fast -- the head straining against the fabric and tenting it hard, pulling the elastic away from my waist and around my legs. I looked fucking ridiculous in a way only a guy can.

All three females laughed, pointed at the tent and continued turning their full guns on me.

"Mom," Allison asked, going in for the kill, "is it okay if Ben pulls his underwear down in front of you right now?"

Asking our mom rather than me for permission for me to pull down my underwear was a stroke of genius, because it made clear to all four of us that I no longer had any control over my body no matter how much it embarrassed or humiliated me. Precum poured out of my dick hole and turned my tighty whities translucent around my dick head. There was simply no way for me to regain my masculine pride, and it kept getting worse. I could feel all my defenses collapsing.

"I don't mind at all," my mother said with a grin of satisfaction and relief I had never seen before. She leaned forward, resting her elbows on the table as though she were preparing for a grand unveiling. "Why are you wearing clothing in front of us?" she asked me, which shocked the hell out of me and made me feel like I'd done something wrong.

Confused and cornered, I said "I'm sorry, mistress," letting the "M" word slip, which made all three females laugh in unison. At that moment, I gave up and pulled my underwear down -- which caused my rock hard dick to bounce up and down -- kicked my briefs off and now stood before my sisters and mother totally naked, hard as a rock and dripping precum.

"Thank us, slave," Allison said. To my mother's surprise and delight, I immediately got down on all fours, kept my butt in the air as I was trained and began covering their feet with kisses and long licks. At this point, it was clear to everyone that my role in the family had completely changed.

"Stand up," my mother commanded. I got up and stood at attention like a young solider, my hard cock pointing straight out across the table like a sword and my balls hanging low filled with ammunition that needed to be fired.

"Yes, mistress?" I asked.

"I want to know once and for all if you want to be a slave. This means you will be naked at all times around us and every other female we choose. Your shyness and embarrassment will never be an impediment to your carrying out your slave duties. All FOUR of us will work together every day to take away more and more of your privacy and ability to make any decisions. And your sisters and I will select which girls you date. In fact, we will start finding girls right away to inspect you to see if they are willing to train you to be their boyfriend. Also, your slavery will be permanent. No matter how much you dislike it, you will be unable to regain any form of control."

My eighteen year old brain simply reached its saturation point, and I sprayed stream after stream of cum across the kitchen table like a firehose using milk to extinguish an inferno. For two long minutes, my entire body convulsed from the most intense orgasm of my life, and never once did I even touch my dick. As my body finished shaking and my eyes rolled forward in their sockets, I stiffened my trembling knees and realized I had just put on the most embarrassing show of all time thanks to my cock.

"Well," my mother said as she swirled her index finger through some of my cum, "I have my answer," causing all three to laugh again before ordering me to lick up all my semen.

So that's how it happened.

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't awkward switching from a son and brother to a full time naked and obedient slave, but I was too busy with school, sports and all the work and humiliating rules I had to obey to worry about it. Clearly, I'd lost the war at home and decided the best course of action was to limit the damage by containing it there.

I really thought I was successful until that day I was in the stands with my buddies watching our football team play a rival school when I got the most disturbing text ever.

Some cunt of a classmate was in on my secret.

To be continued...